TIL' LIFE DO US APART

By nutjob

Ava Finn her life is normal and perfect loved by all her friends with her obnoxious brother her life is compl... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter 2 (Picture of Aiden)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Picture of Stephanie)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Picture of Terry)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
RANDOM AUTHOUR'S NOTE !!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 [Prom]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 7

17 0 0
By nutjob

Hey guys this is the new chapter to my story hope all of like it and if you do (Vote, Comment, and Fan). Thank you for taking out your time and reading my story hope you like it enjoy :).

AVA’S POV

Why does it always have to be me? I never intended to kiss George but I was helpless if I didn’t kiss him everything would have been spoilt I feel like such a sl*t even though I feel guilty I still have to use him as a bait and I feel horrible about it but what else can I do? Now that I can’t find Aiden or any of my friends anywhere I feel something wrong is definitely going on but what…..

“Ava where you going?” George asked me holding back my hand

I’m going to find Ai--….umm I mean I need to be somewhere it’s important, I guess it’s time for us to part Boyfriend” I pouted trying to be the perfect girlfriend.

“OH not so easy girlfriend got you after a long chase not letting you go so easy please stay with me for a lil longer please”

“But-umm Geor---“ before I could say something he started kissing me again well wow perfect ending to my love life. Why does he kiss me all the time it’s painful and sad when you don’t get to kiss the one you want….even when the guy kissing you is not of a hot ass as well. I had to play along with his kiss and not let any resistance on my face of him kissing me I guess I just have to wait for Stephanie and Stefan to come back………….

*************************

“Stephanie you wait right here I’ll go see where Aiden goes after I cover it’s your turn keep your Bluetooth on for heaven’s sake” Stefan ordered

“Yes master I will keep it on but please don’t screw things up don’t get all angry if he doesn’t show any positive signs try to be calm”

“Hey Steph who’s the violent one here?”

‘You of course”

“Yea so who was the one to kick her ex-boyfriend so bad with the hockey stick that he ended up in hospital I’m sure I’m not gay and as far as I know Ava hasn’t dated in for like over a year”

“Hey that’s mean he came an hour late for our date and he took me to watch Kung Fu panda I mean who does that” Stephanie replied acting innocent

“Yea Steph you are never gonna change”

“Stefan aren’t we suppose to be doing work for our best friend over here why are you arguing with me “

“You distracted me LOSER”

“Right now I’m a loser now who’s irresponsible and violent now” Stephanie shouted at Stefan as went to the men’s washroom following Aiden.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hey man how you doing?” Stefan asked Aiden trying to be calm.

“Hey yea doing fine” Aiden replied splitting water on his face

“Yea you don’t seem fine all cool”

“No I’m completely fine”

“Well if you say so….but man you missed the kiss in the cafeteria I’m sure everybody loves some free make out session well George’s lucky what do you think?”

“MM yea maybe… hey man gotta go catch you later need some fresh air”

“Sure man anytime” Stefan replied watching Aiden go.

“Steph I didn’t get much from him I can’t follow him anymore “Stefan informed Stephanie over the Bluetooth.

“You made him angry or something he looks pretty red with anger wait he’s coming and I guess he’s heading toward the changing room mind if I follow now” Stephanie asked with an excited voice

“Yea you will but remember not to look when he’s changing Steph “

“I’ll try not to Stefan” Stephanie replied disconnecting the call.

“Hey there hot stuff “Stephanie asked Aiden in her sexy tone while Aiden was putting on his sports T-shirt.

“Hey there do you mind giving me some privacy?” Aiden asked in a shocked expression

“Oh no why have shame in front of me I’m just like all those other girls you’ve banged”

“Well are you by any chance trying to get me sleep with you “Aiden said with a sexy expression holding Stephanie against a wall looking straight in her eyes.

“Well your attempt to turn me on really worked I guess my pants are wet Aiden” Stephanie joked

“Darn better luck next time huh!! Now if you don’t mind may I go and have some alone time?”

“Oh sure you may but until I’m there won’t leave you this easy”

“Really then why not get ready to get h***y as girls say I’m hot when I play”

“Oh I’m ever ready to see you play I can control my thoughts but I won’t sit around why not play one on one?”

“Seems fine to me …by the way I don’t let pretty ladies win”

“FYI I like winning especially from hot guys making them lose”

“Well game on princess”

As the ball was thrown for the two opponents to catch Aiden managed to get the ball first and head towards the basket where Stephanie was trying her best to distract him……as Aiden gave his killer smile Stephanie simply lost her state and let Aiden free to basket……..

“And SCORE well princess that’s how you play basketball seems pretty easy huh”

“Aiden that was not fair with all the smile and all you know it makes e weak “ Stephanie said pouting with an innocent expression.

“Well as they say everything is fair in love and war”

“Speaking of love ….who’s the present lady love” Stephanie asked  dribbling the ball

“Does it seem like I have a lady love” Aiden replied annoyed suddenly stopped playing

“Well maybe you don’t have a girl but any preferences I’m right here” Stephanie joked  fixing her dress

“Next time maybe it’s not you “

“You just broke my heart there Aiden….never mind who’s the lucky girl”

“It’s---- why should I tell you you’re my opponent remember” Aiden replied suddenly snatching the ball from Stephanie and making a basket.

“Well you should tell me because maybe I can help you out”

“No nobody can help me out she’s hard to get”

 “Nothing’s impossible for me Aiden give it a try c’mon it seems you like her a lot”

“Let’s not talk about that Stephanie”

“But—umm uh alright so you aren’t telling me the easy way then …fine I get it I’m no more your good friend Aiden then I should leave shouldn’t I ?” Stephanie replied trying to act as is she’s sad knowing this act would work on Aiden.

“Stop it with the acting Stephanie you know I can’t see any pretty girl sad” Aiden replied trying to pacify her.

“Well you certainly did make me sad”

“Fine but you’ve to promise you won’t say about it to anybody well I was coming to ask for help from you but today morning I changed my mind”

“My lips are sealed”

______________________________________________________________________________

“Where’s Stephanie could she talk to Aiden and could you talk to him” I asked curiously to Stefan

“No I couldn’t get much from of him and Steph is inside now in the basketball court it’s been long enough she’s in there with Aiden I dunno what’s going on and besides how could you escape from George?”

“I said I had wanted to freshen up it’s been a long day for me and for how long has Stephanie been in there?”

“It’s been over an hour what is she doing in there?”

“Well I hope nothing bad didn’t you go and check”

“No I didn’t actually”

“Then let me go and see what’s taking them so long”

As I went inside the court I saw Stephanie coming out laughing her ass out with Aiden and as they saw me they suddenly stopped laughing.

“Hey Ava what’s up where’s George?” Aiden asked with a happy smile which broke my heart

“Well yea he’s in the cafeteria so what were you guys up to?”

“Oh nothing much just a game anyways Ava I gotta go getting late for class see around”

“Yea sure bye”

“Bye Steph remember it” Aiden said with a wink

“Since when does HE call you Steph?” I asked her with a surprised expression.

“Oh he just fools around nothing special”

“Well really Steph you have your “LOVE” smile on “ Stefan  asked looking worried

“Oh give it a break Stefan cant I just smile “

“Ok now stop it you guys….and Steph you tell me what have you got?” I asked her being curious

“Ava I don’t know how to say this….but I don’t think Aiden really likes you and please don’t get hurt try to calm yourself down I tried but he seems to love someone else” Stephanie told me giving a hand on my shoulder…

“Well are you sure Steph” Stefan asked

“Yea umm I’m quite sure he doesn’t like you Ava “

“MMmmm guys  I’ll just come I gotta go to the washroom”

“Ava stop stop please stop Ava” Stephanie shouted out to stop me

“Stefan she’s gonna cry now holy shit why did I tell her that”

“Yea you do have a big mouth”

“I should go and calm her down”

“Yea tell me how it goes” Stefan replied.

_______________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was horrible I know guys I just can’t concentrate on writing these days I know I need to work more harder to be your favorite but I’m trying my best please don’t give up on reading trust me you won’t regret and don’t be disappointed the story has its own twists and turns. Hope you like it till the next chapter is uploaded.

<3 rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 1K 19
She'd die for love. He didn't believe in love. *** From reading The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, to watching 10 Things I Hate About You, to list...
346 12 10
Evie was the wild child of the bunch. She was always everywhere and doing everything, all so she could pour it into her writing. Being a writer was t...
4K 364 32
"If you hear a bad story about me, understand, there was a time I was good to those people too but they won't tell you that part..." Kiera has been i...
11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...