Each Cut A Little Deeper {Ale...

By P3nc3yPr3p

Her mothers dead. Her fathers abusive. The kids at school show her no mercy with the words they say, that see... More

Chapter One ~Done For~
Chapter Two ~Blown Away~
Chapter Three ~I'm Sorry~
Chapter Four ~Searching~
Chapter Five ~Wax Will Drip As So As Blood~
Chapter Six ~Can't Find My Place~
Chapter Seven ~Sillohettes Up On The Wall~
Chapter Eight ~Returing Home?~
Chapter Nine ~Falling From The Skys~
Chapter Ten~Off The Cliff~
Chapter Eleven~AfterMath~
Chapter Twelve ~Horizons Lay At Bay~
Chapter Thirteen ~Walking With Fire~
Chapter Fourteen ~Head First For Halos~
Chapter Fifteen ~I See You Sitting Before Me~
Chapter Sixteen ~False Promises~
Chapter Seventeen ~Dead But Alive~
Chapter Eighteen ~Where Will I Be Waking Up Tomorrow Morning?~
Chapter Nineteen ~The Face Of Beauty~
Chapter Twenty ~Into our icy blues~
Never mind!!!

Listen.

1.3K 22 5
By P3nc3yPr3p

Ok, I wrote this story in 2014. I was just going into 8th grade at the time and my grammar was atrocious, I know.
Looking back, its absolutely cringy but I've kept it because it kept getting more and more views. (Why? I don't know.) 
I still get comments and votes to this day by the dozen each day, and I really appreciate it. I have tried and tried to write a second story, but to no avail. Its just an old story and I don't know how to continue it for you guys that actually want it.

Im sorry, I love you guys.
-Jill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 439 26
Completed June 12, 2016 DISCLAIMER: This is a fanfiction. The only thing real in this fic are the characters. The scenarios in this book most likely...
22.1K 793 32
Grace Adams started a new school. She left a place where she knows and started new. The only thing holding her back is her shy nature, she talks to...
1.1K 58 14
Jack tries to commit suicide but is saved by a girl, they grow close and become friends. As time goes on their friendship grows stronger and soon th...
12K 691 13
Jack Barakat of All Time Low gets into a fight with his long time boyfriend, which ends in him being kicked out of their apartment and needing a plac...