Her mothers dead.
Her fathers abusive.
The kids at school show her no mercy with the words they say, that seem to cut through her like a knife.
Which is also her relief, a knife that is.
She'd leave her room,
If only scars could heal.
Until one day she leaves with her fathers gun.
Deep in the woods gun to her head,
Her only wish is to be dead.
When a hand touches her shoulder.
A simple plead to stay in the world will change her life forever.
Because over time Alex managed to breakdown her walls causing her to fall madly in love.
- Chapter One ~Done For~
- Chapter Two ~Blown Away~
- Chapter Three ~I'm Sorry~
- Chapter Four ~Searching~
- Chapter Five ~Wax Will Drip As So As Blood~
- Chapter Six ~Can't Find My Place~
- Chapter Seven ~Sillohettes Up On The Wall~
- Chapter Eight ~Returing Home?~
- Chapter Nine ~Falling From The Skys~
- Chapter Ten~Off The Cliff~
- Chapter Eleven~AfterMath~
- Chapter Twelve ~Horizons Lay At Bay~
- Chapter Thirteen ~Walking With Fire~
- Chapter Fourteen ~Head First For Halos~
- Chapter Fifteen ~I See You Sitting Before Me~
- Chapter Sixteen ~False Promises~
- Chapter Seventeen ~Dead But Alive~
- Chapter Eighteen ~Where Will I Be Waking Up Tomorrow Morning?~
- Chapter Nineteen ~The Face Of Beauty~
- Chapter Twenty ~Into our icy blues~
- Never mind!!!