Play the Game ✔️

By VeroniqueLeNoir

"Come on! We want to get a good seat!" She smiled brightly. "Yeah, I'm coming--" She was entranced by the fl... More

New Kid In Town
Midnight Train
Dog Daze and Nights
You Can Do Magic
Dream a Little Dream of Me
As We Walked Along Together
Lawyers, Guns and Money
Lawyers, Guns and Money - Part Two
Déjà Vu
Tell Me When The Whistle Blows
Tell Me When The Whistle Blows - Part Two
Tell Me When the Whistle Blows - Part Three
Tell Me When the Whistle Blows - Part Four
Smackwater Jack
Us and Them
My Eyes Adored You
It's in His Kiss
Synchronicity I
Author's Note
Mixing It Up
I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night
Don't Do Me Like That
Don't Do Me Like That - Part Two
Jazzman
All the Young Dudes
All the Young Dudes - Part Two
Christmas Time Is Here
Christmas Time Is Here - Part Two
Hearts
Welcome To My Nightmare
Welcome To My Nightmare - Part Two
You Were Always On My Mind
You Were Always On My Mind - Part Two
Anticipation
Anticipation -Part Two
Vehicle
Vehicle - Part Two
Al Garimasu (There is Love)
Tumblin'
The Story in Your Eyes
The Story in Your Eyes -Part Two
Last Kind Words
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home - Part Two
Play the Game
Having My Baby
Thank You for Being a Friend
Thank You for Being a Friend - Part Two
I'll be True to You
I'll be True to You - Part Two
I'll be True to You - Part Three
If You Could Read My Mind
Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
Leaving on a Jet Plane
It's All I Can Do
I've Been Tricked

Feels Like the First Time

336 14 0
By VeroniqueLeNoir

Seventh year kept all of the students busier than they'd ever been in their lives. Each had worked hard, and despite personal setbacks, such as when death eaters nearly murdering her father while on assignment, the still managed to hold it together. Sirius, James, Remus and Peter stayed at Sirius' house on the weekends and James made it a point to visit his aging parents at least once a week. Lily, as head girl often caught flack from those students who swore by what Sirius called, the pure-blood-mania and she often received back up from James and Liesel because they were both pureblood, thus branding them blood traitors. This upset the students to no end...

Liesel secured the week's Gryffindor password from Sirius as usual and walked up to the Fat Lady's portrait. "Roguish Dragon," she said quietly.

The Fat Lady looked at her and grinned as the locking mechanism unlocked the portal door. "Off to see Sirius then?"

"Something like that. I want to, um, talk to him."

"Ah. Well, good luck dear. I hear that he's been rather moody as of late."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks for letting me in," she said.

"Of course dear. You had the correct password."

The portal door swung open for and she walked through the corridor and into the common room, where a few students still lingered. It was a nice day out and most of the students were outside. One of the few that wasn't however, was Sirius. She smiled at the fraternal twin second years who spearheaded the Sirius Black Fan Club as she passed them and continued on her way to the boys' dorm rooms and stopped on the staircase. "You two ready to be Third Years," she asked.

The twins looked up toward her and nodded as they smiled, then returned their attention to their books.

When she reached the door, she knocked quietly.

"Wot," came an aggravated voice from within. She smiled hearing his voice. She had finally found him.

She leaned on the door jamb. "It's me, can I come in?"

She heard his feet hit the floor as he leaped off the bed and run toward the door. He opened it and looked down into her eyes. "Hey," he said warmly with a big smile on his face. "Is anything wrong?"

She raised her brow and shook her head. "No. Does something have to be wrong for me to want to come and see you?"

He blinked his eyes slowly and peered out from the door into the corridor and his smile grew. He shrugged his shoulders. "No," he replied with a shake of his head as he opened the door wider. "Wanna come in?"

She nodded and skirted in beneath his arm. "So what are you doing in here all by yourself?"

"Studying if you can believe it?" He closed the door behind him and approached his bed to gather his study materials.

Her eyes widened enough to make herself look silly as she sat down on his bed and when he removed the books and parchments, she let her body fall back, throwing her arms up. "You? Study? Say it isn't so!"

Oh God! Please let there be a heaven, he thought as he looked down at her, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, because I'm happily dying here! She reached up for his hand and pulled him toward her for a gentle kiss. One kiss became two and then three and then a very long, drawn out wet kiss. Yes, I'm definitely dying here. She chuckled.

"What's the matter," she asked playfully pushing him away, knowing that the dog in him would see it as playfulness.

"Nothing," he replied as he knelt down next to the bed and crossed his arms, resting his chin on them. "Hey, I figured we could have a graduation celebration next weekend. You know, invite everybody we know...?"

"Okay," she said as she rolled over and started playing with his tie.

"It'll be fun. Oh yeah! I saw this thing at the tool store...it's called a grill. You put these little bits of charcoal in it, light them on fire and cook on it! It sounds like a lot of fun! We can go get some...what are you doing?"

"Taking off your tie," she replied, staring at the loosened knot and finally pulling the loose ends out just enough to remove the silken fabric from his collar and then over his head.

He chuckled. "I can see that. How come?"

She rolled off the bed and walked toward the door, swinging the tie in her hand.

"Hey, where are you going?"

She turned around and continued walking backward toward the door. "Nowhere." She opened the door and slipped the tie on the door knob and then, she closed the door and leaned back on it as if to guard it and looked at him. "Did I do it right?"

He sat up straight and swallowed hard as he nodded...He never saw this coming...

His eyes were like fingers reaching out across the room, gliding effortlessly along her skin and she felt her flesh awakening with wanting. Her hands reached for the top buttons of her blouse and he felt his heart leap from his chest and he felt a rush of breath leave his opened mouth. He walked around the bed and then slowly approached her taking in the sight of her...he never wanted to forget this moment. Ever. The third button was undone and he could see the white fabric of her bra. He could see the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed. Soon the fourth button was undone and he had finally reached her. He lowered his face to hers and planted a deep kiss on her lips as he hungrily pulled the fabric of her blouse from the waistband of her skirt. "Are you sure," he asked in a whisper, his brow resting on hers.

"No," she replied also in a whisper. He pulled back and stared at her, keeping her in check with is hands remaining on her hips, his face looking troubled. "I'm Bobbie," she whispered finally.

He grinned and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder with a chuckle as she squealed. "Smart arse," he said in a low voice.

"Yes, but you like my ass."

He nodded and grinned. "I love your arse," he whispered as he gently lay her on his bed. His hands went to work quickly, unbuttoning enough of the buttons of his own shirt to allow him to pull the garment over his head revealing his chest to her. She had rolled over onto her side and reached out to touch the silken hair in the middle of his chest as he watched her. She had walked her fingers over his chest countless times, but this time, her touch felt different. He felt her gaze sear through him and he breathed in deeply when her hands reached for his belt and to his horror, he felt his own hands cover hers and he looked deeply in her eyes. At that very moment, Their feelings for one another could be summed up in two words: I desire...

"Liesel, are you certain that you want to do this?"

She looked up at him and nodded as she chewed on her lower lip. "Yes," she said quietly. "Don't you think you've waited long enough?"

He knelt down again and was face to face with her. "This isn't just about me," he whispered, taking her face in his hands. "This is about us."

She breathed in deeply and instantly, tears formed in her eyes. "Thank you," she whispered as she nodded. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Alright," he said finally as he kissed her tenderly. Remembering their first kiss, he aspired to make this particular kiss feel the same as that one did. And within minutes, they were beneath his blankets where she felt warm and safe. He moved down toward her, keeping his weight off of her, then gently lowering himself to her, he looked into her eyes and raised his brow one last time, giving her a chance to back out.

She grinned and shook her head. "Just do it already. You know you want to," she said.

"Damned right I do!"

"Are you nervous Mister Black?"

He chuckled nervously. "A bit!"

"Well, if it's any consolation, I am too."

"Good."

"Why's that good?"

"Because it means that it's important."

"It is important," she said breathing in deeply when she felt him muscle his way into her.

"Don't want to hurt," he whispered in her ear. She shook her head and moved her hands to his rear, causing him to breathe in deeply and push into her deeper. She was so tight that he thought he would lose his composure right then and there; it was difficult enough for him not to give in to his desire for her without her egging him on. She gasped for air sharply at feeling him inside her...far different from the other boy. "Alright," he whispered and she nodded, holding her breath and then allowing her breath to escape hard from having been filled up so quickly.

Some fifteen minutes later, she lay in his arms quietly and she craned her neck to look into his eyes. "What are you thinking?"

He shook his head.

"Nothing, or you don't want to tell me?"

He snorted and grinned. "Nothing. I'm rather spent at the moment."

"Oh."

He turned his head and looked into her eyes. "What, you wanna go again? I can, you know?"

Her eyes widened. "You can?"

"Well, of course," he replied.

"He didn't do that. I'm kinda glad actually."

"Told you, he's a wanker," Sirius replied shaking his head.

She giggled. "Yes you did!"

"I've never lied to you and I'm not about to start now."

"Do you love me still?"

"More than ever," he said as he pulled her above him. He rolled his eyes with discomfort as her legs pinned the bottom half of his body and she hissed and straddled him; he then raised his brow and grinned. "Well, this is nice," he cooed in a low flirty voice and watched her eyes move to the left and to the right. She more or less sat up and looked down and looked into his eyes and grinned unashamedly as she maneuvered her body to receive him again. "Does this mean we're back together again?"

"I dunno, maybe?"

He held onto her hips. "Maybe!" He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Yeah, maybe. Mom says you have wild oats to sow and I should give you some room."

"Your mother said that?"

She nodded. "Mmhmm."

"What if I've already done all my wild oat sowing?"

Liesel nodded. "Well then, we ought to talk about that, don't you think?"

"I don't want to talk about anything right now. In fact, I don't want to even think about anything right now except shagging you silly."

"Oh I see. Does this mean that you want me to shut up now?"

Sirius fought off a grin as he pursed his lips tightly.

"Mom says that communication is vitally important to any great relationship. Don't you want to have a great relationship?"

"Of course I do," he replied.

"Well then, we should communicate."

He leaned up on arms. "Alright then, communicate this!" He lay flat again and thrust his hips up and her eyes widened and she yelped. His eyes grew wide. "Oh shite," he whispered. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she said chuckling. "And I'll even shut up."

Sirius looked up toward his headboard. "There is a god."

"Oooooh!" She leaned down and started ticking him, but his strength easily overpowered hers. Still, she got a few good ones in and he was soon over her again, holding her down if only to protect himself from her deadly tickle-fingers.

He looked into her eyes. "I love you Liesel. I really do. I think I've loved you since the first moment I saw you in the Great Hall. I never put any faith in love at first sight until Lily sat me down and talked some sense into me a few days ago. I've really no interest in being a free agent, you know."

"I know. I love you too, Sirius."

"So be my girl?"

She sighed. "Ooookaaay. I'm all yours."

"Hallelujah!"

She laughed aloud as she watched the smile fade and looked into his eyes.

"I know what happened, Bobbie," he said in a low voice.

Her breath caught in her throat and he watched the color as it drained from her face, and her eyes quickly fill. She found that she could not look at him and turned her face away and pulled away from him. It hurt him that the pain of her self-imposed shame still festered within her soul. He sat up and pulled her up to him. He tenderly wiped her tears away with his thumbs as he cradled her face in his hands.

"Look at me please?"

It took some gentle coaxing, but she allowed her eyes to meet his. "How did you find out?"

"Lily told me. Was a good thing that James, Remus and Peter were there to hold me down. I was furious...we all were actually. I think Remus actually tasted blood. I know I did."

"But I never told Lily a thing! I never told anyone!"

"You talk in your sleep. I used to sometimes lie awake listening to your dreams," he offered. "The girls went to her because she's Head Girl. She informed Minnie and that's how Dumbledore found out."

Her face turned whiter still. "That means my parents know!" She covered her face with her hands. "Oh god!"

He nodded. "They do," he replied gently. "It's not your fault. None of it is your fault. Jonson confessed to everything under veritaserum, although he did also confessed that he didn't know what the additive would do. He thought it was a flavor enhancer. I can't believe he'd be that stupid! Still doesn't excuse his behavior though. I was also told that while your father and uncle were there, they weren't the ones interrogating him...I think he'd be dead if they had."

She tightened her eyes and shook her head as he circled his arms around her tightly and allowed her to weep in his arms. Sirius vowed that he would be there to protect her, to never allow anyone to ever hurt her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 73 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...
19.8K 580 36
As y/n Grimblehawk stepped into the halls of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she couldn't shake off the feeling that she had been there b...
966 117 36
What if in the year of the Marauders there was one more girl who would be worthy of being called Marauders? How would history have unfolded then? The...
289K 7.4K 22
❝ You know, Lupin, you really are quite handsome ❞ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Trouble comes as double when you're a twin, treble when you're a twin from the House of Bl...