Winx Club: Hidden Princess

Від wonderwomen09

What if Daphne never sent Bloom to Earth, but instead she sent Bloom to their neighbor planet... Eraklyon? Th... Більше

The Legend
The Strange Meeting
Reunion
Catching Up
Self Defense
A Party to Remember
What!?
Departure
Getting Settled In
Cascade
Again!?
Pyros
Power
The Final Battle(Part 1)
The Final Battle(Part 2)
The Final Battle(Part 3)
The Final Battle(Part 4)
Return of the Lost Kingdom
Public Domain

Splash!

8.5K 178 77
Від wonderwomen09

"WAKE UP!!!" Stella yelled at Bloom and Flora who were the last ones to get out of bed.

Blair's sleepy head poked through the branches of her mini willow tree. When she saw who it was, she yawned and went back to sleep.

"I swear that you have a death wish" Bloom mumbled, getting up out of her bed.

Flora did the same and they each went to their own bathroom to shower. When they were done they each had on casual clothes, ready for Stella's approval(all the girls are wearing the clothes in the picture above).

"Good! Now lets go!" She screamed and went into the common area where the other girls were waiting.

Five hours of pure torcher passed for all of the girls except Stella. They had finally picked out all of their dresses. They all had thigh-length dresses and each girls' had gemstones native to where they were from. For example, Bloom's looked like this:

"In Solaris's name, we only have an hour and we still have to walk there!!!" Stella squealed, leaving the others to get changed as they arrived back in their dorm.

"Where is this thing anyway?!" Musa asked, exasperated from shopping all day.

"Lake Rocoluche in the Alfea Forest ground near Black Mud Swamp" Tecna responded.

In Cloud Tower

"As you all know, yet again we weren't invited to the start of year party at Lake Rocoluche, so let the most evil suggestion to pusnish them, win" Witchstress Griffin commanded all of the witches in the cafeteria.

...

Later that evening three sister witches were called to Head Witchstress Griffin's office.

"Come in" Griffin said in a harsh voice.

Icy, Darcy, and Stormy walked in with smirks on their faces.

"As you've probably guessed, I have chosen one of your ideas for the party, but since you three come as a package, I've brought all of you. Icy, your idea was simply evil, but do no more than a spell and come back. Go and show some Cloud Tower Spirit" Griffin commanded and motioned the girls to get out her office.

With the girls

"Ugh! How much further?" Stella complained for the billionth time.

"Just be quiet we are almost there!" Exclaimed an infuriated Musa.

"Good thing there's a path, otherwise we would've been totally lost" Bloom started, "I'd love to get to know this forest more"

"I agree" Flora added.

"We should be there soon, the humidity is starting to get more intense" Aisha sensed.

Sure enough the trees opened to reveal Lake Rocoluche and other Alfea and Red Fountain students already dancing.

Stella had a hawk's eye when it came to parties. She quickly found Brandon and the other guys who were on the other side of the Lake.

"Let's go!" Stella cheered and dragged Bloom over to where the boys were with the rest of the girls in pursuit.

 On the way, the girls watched as some specialists and fairies splashed and played in the water. Aisha got too jealous and decided to go and join them.

"Sorry girls, I'll catch up with you later" Aisha apologized as she magically changed herself into a bathing suit and jumped in with a splash.

Bloom ran backwards a little bit, not wanting to get wet.

"It's just water, sweetie" Flora cooed.

"I-I know... It's just... um-" Bloom stuttered.

"You don't like the water and probably don't know how to swim" Tecna concluded and Bloom blushed, embarrassed.

"Wait, then how do you get fish and take a shower?" Musa questioned.

"Well, the dragons fish for me and I have an emergency button in the shower" Bloom blushed again.

A couple minutes later they arrived where they last saw the specialists, but nobody was there. All of a sudden, a firm grip was laid on Bloom's shoulder. Out of self-defense, she grabbed the person's arm and flipped them over her so that they landed on their back in front of her.

"Ouch..." They guy mumbled as Bloom recognized him.

"Oh my dragon! I'm so sorry Sky!" Bloom exclaimed and helped him up.

Sky finally got a clear look at Bloom and saw how beautiful she was.

"Woah, Bloom" Sky breathed.

A deep voice cleared their throat behind them.

Bloom and the girls turned to see Brandon, Riven, Timmy, Helia, Saladin, and an extremely muscular man folding his arms(the boys were in their season 6 Red Fountain suits).

"Wow. Congratulations on doing that in heels. I'm Codatorta, Red Fountain's close combat, weapons, and dragon riding teacher" Codatorta praised, "Who trained you?"

"Pyre, a dragon from the Flaming Forest" Bloom stated proudly, "My name is Bloom"

The specialists looked at Bloom in awe and fear, not wanting to get on her bad side.

"Good luck buddy" Riven whispered to Sky who just smirked and continued staring at Bloom who was now having a short conversation with Saladin and Codatorta about the native dragons and the dragons they have at Red Fountain.

In a matter of minutes the teenagers introduced themselves to each other and gave each other background when Aisha came and introduced herself.

"Come in the water, it's nice and warm!" Aisha exclaimed after introducing herself.

Aisha took every chance she got to go into the water so she was a pro at swimming.

"Yeah let's go!" Musa cheered as all the girls but Bloom changed into swimming suits and dove in.

The boys' suits were waterproof so they didn't care about getting wet.

"You coming Bloom?" Aisha kindly invited.

Bloom quickly walked backwards towards the trees, avoiding a huge splash from Riven's cannon ball.

"I... I'm good" Bloom responded, still walking backwards towards the trees.

The group looked at Bloom as she backed into a tree, feeling bad for her.

"I can stay with you if you want" Sky offered.

"No, no I'm good, really" Bloom reassured and walked off to where the refreshments were.

A freezing cold breeze stopped her in her tracks. People all around the Lake - and in it - shivered and tried to get out. As people were pulling themselves out of the water, the Lake was starting to freeze over. Fairies and specialists alike were stuck in the now frozen lake.

All of the other specialists escorted frightened fairies back to Alfea and deserted the lake to get away. Soon, the only people left were Faragonda, Saladin, Codatorta, and Bloom.

Bloom transformed, not liking the suspicious situation they were in.

"Well, well, look what we have here" Icy cackled as she and her sisters came out of the trees, hovering in the air.

"Go away witches, you've pulled your prank so leave" Saladin commanded.

"Um... how about no?" Stormy sneered.

Meanwhile, while the witches were throwing insults at the teachers, Bloom was approaching the edge of the lake carefully. She closed her eyes and focused on the ice as she cautiously touched it. She reopened her eyes, but this time they were glowing orange. The ice she had been touching, turned back to water and the warmth spread, slowly freeing fairies and specialists who then started to get out of the water again.

The commotion and splashing from the  people escaping made the witches spin around and look at the rescuer. Bloom finally finished her spell just in time to get hit from behind by Icy.

Bloom was thrown into the water where she slowly sunk to the bottom. While transformed, fairies could breathe underwater, but the current and trying to swim started to drain her physical and magical energy. The current took Bloom to an underwater cave, illuminated by a strange yellow glow.

Bloom... A familiar voice called her.

"Who, who are you?" Bloom called out.

I sent you to Eraklyon, Bloom. Do you not remember me? The voice questioned as the current took Bloom closer to the source.

"Did... did you know my parents before they-" Bloom started weakly.

Our parents are alive Bloom and so am I. Find us and turn our kingdom back to its former glory. The voice said and the current turned around a corner to show Bloom who was speaking.

"You were in my dreams, and what do you mean 'our'?" Bloom questioned, fighting to stay awake as she watched the golden woman carefully.

Go now. You are weak. I shall explain later... sister  The glow disappeared as Bloom's mind buzzed and her vision went black.

The current carried her to a beach along a river close to Lake Rocoluche.

"Here she is!" A voice called out, belonging to Stella.

"Where?" Sky asked, rushing over to Stella with the rest of the group trailing behind.

Sky saw Bloom unconscious on the sand and went over to help her. He checked her pulse and let out a sigh of relief when it was normal. He carefully picked her up in her soaking wet fairy form and brought her back to the group. Along the way, Bloom unconsciously snuggled closer to Sky as he blushed.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

182K 2.1K 38
Bloom was just a normal 20 year old with the perfect life-she has a home and a fiancée, Sky, whom she lived with, loved, and will be married to in 2...
20.5K 516 46
Valtor tricks Diaspro and didn't give her a love potion but an obsession potion, making Sky so in love with Bloom it's obsession now And he will now...
13.8K 172 18
This story is about the Winx club characters Bloom and Daphne and how they are sisters. This is my version of their lives now that Daphne has been fr...
47.8K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...