Total Drama Reloaded

By ImaginativeApricot

In an all new season of Total Drama; You're old contestants return for the most heated season yet, with four... More

Total Drama Reloaded
Episode 1: The Great Cabin Race
Episode 2: Couples Retreat
Episode 3: Bowl-O-Drama
Episode 4: Hide 'n Scream
Episode 5: Wherefore Art Thou Owen?
Episode 6: Paint-Ballin'
Episode 7: Martyr On The Port Bow!
Episode 8: Cleanup On Isle Drama
Episode 9: The Comeback Kid Featuring Sharks and Other Deadly Obstacles
Episode 10: Weathering Heights
Episode 11: A Treehouse Over Troubled Heather
Episode 12: Slippidy Doo Da
Episode 13: Musical Meltdown
Episode 14: A Very Total Drama Christmas

Episode 15: The Final Smackdown

354 7 0
By ImaginativeApricot

Chris: You have waited for it your entire life. Well, maybe not that long, but this, THIS MY FRIENDS is the; TOTAL DRAMA RELOADED SEASON FINALE! Will, the villainous sociopath with a fetish for tampering votes. Tyler, the dumb jock boy everyone loves. And Sierra, the hopeless and kind weirdo who's obsessed with social media. This is your final three. Two will be crushed under the pressure of the final challenge. One will emerge victorious. Who will that be? Who is the mysterious Note Giver? At last, everything will be answered in the season finale of TOTAL DRAMA RELOADED!

The final three exit the cabins and warm up for the final challenge.

Tyler: Good luck, Sierra. I'm rooting for you to win, if I don't win myself. I doubt that'll happen though.

Sierra: Keep dreaming jockstrap! I'm in it to win it and once I get that million dollars Cody and I will have a beautiful little cottage on the beach with room service and free HBO!

Will: Your Game of Thrones marathon is going to have to wait, Socio-Sierra!

Tyler: Whoa whoa whoa! It's all just a fun competition here, there is no need to name call.

Sierra: It's ok, Tyler. Let me handle this.

Will: Ok, Mrs. Housewife, what do you wanna say? I'm a jerk face? A lying no good scum who should be thrown in the garbage can? I've heard it all before.

Sierra: (punches him in the face) I'll say what I have to say when the time is right.

Tyler: Is he ok? He's twitching really fast and his eyeball is all bruised.

Sierra: He's enjoying the free time Tyler, because when I'm through with him, he'll be unable to sleep for the REST OF HIS VOTE TAMPERING LIFE!

Tyler:(conf) Wow, I'm in the final three! I was hoping to make it with Collin or Lindsay, but Sierra seems like a tough ally!

Sierra:(conf) Will is going down today! SIERRA STYLE!

Will:(conf) She can pack a punch, but is she ready for what's coming to her today? I don't think so.

Chris: Final three, welcome to the finals. You have been the toughest fighters this season and one of you will prove yourself and win it all! Are you ready for the first of three challenges I have in store for you? Can you handle the intensity?

Everyone: Get on with it!

Chris: Huh. You guys ruin the drama! There are three keys hidden around the island. Each unlocks a certain boat at the dock. The super sleek speedboat, the steam boat, or the electronic raft with a high of 5mph! You will race your boats to Loser Island where the peanut gallery of eliminated contestants are placed in color coded bleachers, rooting for who they want to win. There is also my fancy shmancy Wheel of Shockers with a list of things that could turn it around. I will spin it at the end of each challenge! First two to reach the island of loserdom are Total Drama's final two for the season!

Tyler: Wow, that's more complicated than soccer. And that stuff is like a labyrinth, man!

Will: Labyrinth of testosterone and stupidity.

Tyler: (rolls his eyes) I know I'm a jock, but I'm not all manly and dumb! I'm C-ing all my classes!

Sierra: Tyler, what do you think C stands for?

Tyler: Correct?

Sierra: Oh gosh, this is gonna be a long challenge.

Chris: Stop chit chatting and get to challenging!

They head off to find their keys. Tyler heads to the Icy River, Sierra heads to the warehouse, and Will goes to the forest with the treehouses. Sierra creaks open the door. She lifts up boxes and crates and opens up different things. She glances down at multiple discs in a case and a small tv hooked up to an outlet.

Sierra: I wonder what this is.

She views the footage and it is of Tyler slipping notes under the door with a grin on his face. Meanwhile...

Tyler: Whoa! This is so slippery!

Will: Because it's made of ice, moron!

Tyler: I thought you were scoping out the forest.

Will: Well I found nothing so I came here. Do we have a problem muscle-brains?

Tyler: No of course not. Wait a minute! Look at that!

Will: I don't see anything. What are you talking about?

Tyler: I see a key at the bottom of the water!

Will dives in to find it and Tyler kneels down, grinning, and slips a key from his pocket. Will pops up in a cube of ice.

Tyler: Think you could actually beat me?

Will: Hmmmm! HMMMMM!

Tyler: Sorry, I can't hear you through the ice that is encasing you. Tell me later when I'm holding a million dollars!

Will: TTTTYLERRRR!

Tyler:(conf) Wow, I did something devious! It's just so invigorating! Pow! Tracksuit Dude strikes again!

Will:(conf) D-d-d-dang it-t. I-I-should have k-known better!

Sierra: Hey Tyler, did you find a key?

Tyler: You bet Sierra! How about you?

Sierra: I found many things, including the key.

Tyler: Well, what else was there?

Sierra: Footage of you slipping the notes under the door. Are you the Note Giver?

Tyler: Yes. I am.

Will: So YOU were the one trying to frame me? Well, guess who's going to be the first one booted today! You, Dumbbell Junkie!

Sierra: Tyler, we have to beat Will we just have to!

Tyler: Get in your boat, Sierra, he hasn't found his key yet!

Sierra: I got the medium boat!

Tyler: Alright, the speed boat!

Will: No! The motor-raft...

Tyler: Ouch, that sucks. Oh well, see you at the peanut gallery!

The contestants begin the race.

Chris: Sierra is in the lead with Tyler at a close second and Will far behind!

Tyler: Not looking so villainous now? Are you Will?

Will: Float you stupid piece of junk!

A shark pops up from the water.

Will: I didn't mean you! PLEASE!

The shark grins and jumps on Will.

Will: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Chris: Ah, Fang the shark, never disappoints.

Sierra: I think I see Loser Island! Wait, why is there a spa there?

Tyler: Is that where all the eliminated contestants have been hanging out while we were in the game?

Chris: You bet, buddy!

Collin: Guys, it's Tyler and Sierra! They're gonna make it into the final two!

Chris: It's neck and neck, who will get the lead in the next challenge?

Sierra floats a bit ahead of Tyler while Will pulls a stick of dynamite from his pocket, lights it, and places it at the back of the raft. Tyler just makes it over the finish line and Sierra almost makes it, but Will's dynamite explodes and he flies onto the finish line!

Chris: Sierra is last! Will and Tyler are the final two!

Sierra: NOOOO!

Chris: But before we move on, I span the Wheel of Shock just before you came here and it said: Instead of first two to win, make it last two. So that means......Tyler, you're out! Will and Sierra are the real final two!

Tyler: NOOOO!

He glances at his section in the gallery to see Collin and Lindsay smirking thoughtfully.

Collin: We'll get 'em next time, buddy.

Lindsay: Yeah, Taylor!

Tyler: Oh gosh, not this again.

Collin: I think we should move over to Sierra's now, considering you're out and she has like no people, except BeBe, Zoey, and Gwen.

Tyler looks over to see everyone else on Will's side.

Tyler: What are you all doing over there?! He voted you all out!

Jo: At least he was a good player.

Courtney: Well, Sierra won a lot of challenges.

Mike: I agree. She didn't really need help at all.

Zoey: Guys, come over and support her!

Everyone but Hanna, Jo, and Duncan switch to Sierra.

Hanna: I hate Will, but he is a good player. I respect his audacity, like a limp koala bear.

Justin: Wha-Nevermind.

Sierra: Hello, William. I knew this day would come.

Will: Yes, Sierra. Me as well. And I always knew I was going to kick your-

Chris: Who's ready to begin?

Will: Me.

Sierra: Me too.

Chris: Here's is the final challenge. The producers prevented me from doing something that involves death traps, but if I can't do it, that doesn't mean Chef can't! So, you both will have a randomly selected eliminated player to ally in your quest! You will search the spa with your partner to find the missing token to get into the Cavern Tolito, which is located on the other side of Loser Island. Once you get in there, you will have to hop to different blocks over the lava beneath with your partner. Each block will trigger an alarm and spin the wheel of previous challenges. Whatever challenge is picked at each block must be completed or you're out for good, leaving the remaining contestant to claim the million dollar prize. Since Sierra won the previous challenge she is awarded a hint to the hiding spot of the key!

Will: But, she was in last place! Shouldn't I get it for beating her?

Chris: When the placing swaps to eliminate first place it also swaps to award third place. Sierra (hands a golden envelope) here is your hint.

Sierra:(conf) Let's see. 'The key is always in the beauty." Hmm. Wait a minute. Beauty. CHRIS!

Sierra dodges for the giant Chris statue by the pool. Will runs after her.

Will: Wait, what about our partners?

Chris: Well, let us see. Chef, spin the Wheel of Contestants please!

Chef: (spins a wheel with the contestants faces pasted on the ends.)

Chris: Will's partner will be.......Justin!

Justin: ITS RIGGED!

Will: Agreed. I refuse to work with my rigged arch nemesis!

Chris: First, you have no proof. Second, you have to go along with whatever I want or Sierra automatically wins.

Will and Justin: Fine.

Sierra: And my partner?

Chef: (spins the wheel again) Zoey.

Zoey: Wonderful! Let's do this Sierra!

Sierra: Alright! (Runs to the Chris statue only to find Will ahead of her along with Justin.)

Will: I'm sorry, freak! Justin, ready the pick axe that was conveniently next to the statue!

Justin: (takes his shirt off and the ladies swoon)

Sierra: Zoey! Stop, he's distracting you!

Zoey: How..are you immune.....to his magic?

Sierra:(conf) My mother taught me to always stick to my man. I got you Cody-Wody!

Will:(conf) With my skills and Justin's perfectly chiseled body, we could win this show every season and become millionaires! Too bad I'm an evil genius and the only brains he has got are about the size of a mutated peanut.

Sierra: Listen to me Zoey! Snap out of it! It's all just a mind game!

Zoey: But his abs are so enticing....

Will: I found it! YES!

Chris: Will is in the lead and is making his way to the cavern with Justin and Zoey and Sierra right behind him!

Justin: Did you finally break free from my beautiful view?

Zoey: It was difficult, but I managed. This isn't about me or you, this is about Sierra and Will!

Will and the others make it to the cavern where he inserts the token and the boulder in front of them rolls over to reveal the entrance of the cave.

Chris: Welcome to Cavern Tolito! Some say its beautiful, others say it's terrifying. I'm trusting terrifying, based on the floor of lava and one by one floating bricks of gravel. Remember, each brick provides a small recap of a previous challenge this past season. First person to make it to the final platform will have an advantage in the sword fight!

Zoey: And what do Justin and I do?

Chris: Your job is to help them, duh. It's kinda hard jumping four feet in the air to get to another platform.

Justin: Oh lord.

Chris: Have fun.

Sierra: Zoey start on the right side and give me a boost!

Zoey: How are you going to get to the rest?

Sierra: I play hockey every other month. I think I can jump a couple inches, Zoey.

Zoey: Whatever you say.

Will: Justin, I don't care about your un-callused hands of beauty. Your job is to help me win this, and if you don't, you'll be swimming in lava!

Justin: Fine! Gosh, you really are mean.

Sierra and Will make it to the first block.

Chris: Will, your challenge is to watch this video à la episode 4.

Will: What the-AHHHH! What was that?

Chris: You screamed and lost the challenge. You have to wait for five minutes. Sierra, your challenge is to ear a bowl of worms! Think you can handle the grossosity?

Sierra: Done!

Chris: That was fast. Ok, move on!

Sierra hops to the next block while Will waits.

Sierra: Ok, come at me! What do I have to do?

Chris: Well, what are you standing on?

Sierra almost a slips off the platform which she now realizes is made of ice.

Sierra: AH!

Will: Not looking so hot now, are you, Sierra?

Sierra: Of course not, William! It's made of ice! Duh!

Will:(conf) (Facepalm)

Chris: I think getting to the next block is a challenge in itself. Will, times up you can move on!

Will jumps to the next one. He sees a musical note at his feet.

Will: Dear lord.

Chris: Let's here a little diddy!

Will: Uh. Ok, so this is a song for Total Drama!

Justin: Hey!

Will: And I don't know what to rhyme, maybe Llama?

Chris: I'll let it slide. You can move on Llama.

Will: (rolls eyes)

Sierra: Oh no, I'm gonna fall off. I'm one away.

Will makes it to the final platform, the sword fight challenge.

Chris: And Will makes it to the final stage first! Here is your advantage, the Sword O' Drama!

He hands Will a giant golden sword with a diamond handle.

Will: Preach.

Chris: Yeah, don't say that. Sierra, how are you doing at the moment?

Sierra makes her way to the edge of the ice and slips. She is dangling off the final platform and she finally pulls herself up.

Sierra: Ready to kick some butt.

Will: I'm ready when you are, sweetheart.

Chris: Sierra, here is your iron sword. On your marks. Get set. LET THE FINAL CHALLENGE BEGIN!

Sierra and Will begin clanging their swords together and engage in an epic duel.

Will: The first time I saw you on Season 3, I had this feeling you were going to make it far. And look at that, you made it to the final four, and maybe the final three if you didn't screw up like you always seem to do. You know why? Because you were born with a disability called stupidity. It's un-cureable, honey. If by some chance you do win, I'd suggest donating the earnings to help find a cure.

The Peanut Gallery sits in the audience section of the platform.

Collin: Shut up, Will!

BeBe: It's just a TV show, calm yourself!

Sierra: It's ok guys.

Sierra gets a strong grip on her sword and starts to push back against Will.

Sierra: You know, all my life I was told I wasn't good enough.

Will: Honesty is a recurring habit nowadays.

Sierra: And around ten years of age I started to believe them. But ever since Total Drama, I've been vigilant, sharp, and keen. I've been able to find my true place. Where I belong. You don't belong here. You lie, cheat, scandalize, and disgust everything around you. You don't belong here and you never will, Will!

Will: Don't you see? That's what they want! All of that gets this show views. Heck, you write about it on your blogs. It's not a show for lecturing, it's a show about winning, which is what I'm doing and have been doing all season.

Sierra: No, you've been cheating, tampering with votes.

Will: Well, you can't prove that Wing-nut!

Will drops his sword and pushes Sierra off the platform, winning the challenge.

Chris: WILL IS THE WINNER OF TOTAL DRAMA RELOADED!

Will drops his sword and jumps up and down. The Peanut Gallery emanates an abundance of sighs.

Chef: Wait, Chris, she's still hanging at the edge.

Sierra hops up, grasps her sword and wacks Will with the side of here blade. He spins around rapidly and falls into the lava.

Will: NOOOOOOOOO!

The lava makes a burning sound as it consumes Will.

Chris: Hmph. I guess that means that Sierra wins!

Everyone: SIERRA! SIERRA! SIERRA!

The crowd of past contestants lift her up and cheer.

Sierra: EEP! I'm so happy! My happiness cannot be measured right now.

BeBe: Congratulations Sierra! You deserve it!

Sierra: If only Cody were here...

The crowd sets her down.

Sierra: What?

Chris: Here is the grand prize. One million dollars.

Chef: Chris? We have a problem.

Chris: I'm conjuring up an emotional moment, what is it?

Chef: Well-

Heather: Let me guess, it's going to blow up and everyone's lives are in danger and Sierras million dollars will most likely be burned up by unmeasurably hot lava.

Chef: Uh, yeah. Heh. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Everybody jumps down the platforms and runs out of the cave. It collapses in on itself and erupts into lava. Sierra keeps a firm grasp on her case of money.

Chris: Well, that ends yet another season of Total Drama. Congratulations to Sierra for her big win! Signing off now, but not for long. Bonus features down below! The island might sink now so we should probably get going, see ya. EVERY ADORABLE AND HANDSOME YOUNG HOST FOR HIMSELF!

[Alternate Ending]

Will pushes Sierra off the platform. A burning sound is heard as she is consumed by lava. Everyone gasps.

Will: MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's mine! Finally! I've waited so long!

Chef begins to warn them about the destruction of the cavern, but is too late. The cast runs out as soon as the first explosion is heard.

Will: I WON! I WON!

Will screams at them the same thing over and over.

Heather: Shut up, doofus, we get it! Get out if you want to stay alive.

Will: I won. I won. I won.

Chris: Yeah, he's having a mental breakdown. Better make this an alternate ending. SEE YA!

[Director/Writer's Note]

Hey guys! So it's me, the boy behind the typing! I want to thank you for reading my story and supporting my writing. It means a lot and I love you all so much! I'm going to continue with another season in a few days so stay tuned! :-) I'm so thankful for everyone who reads this and I hope you liked it! Please give me feedback in the comments section and vote and follow me if you like it and want more! Thanks guys!

~@total_drama_is_life!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
188K 4.3K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...