Episode 9: The Comeback Kid Featuring Sharks and Other Deadly Obstacles

Chris: Hello everyone and welcome to another episode of Total Drama Reloaded! The votes have been cast and it was a tie between Jo and Lindsay! So they're here to lash it out in a one on one match for the chance at a million big ones!

Jo: Wonderful. I can't wait to risk my life for money that can't even pay my way through Sports College!

Chris: I know, isn't it great?

Lindsay: I just want to see Tyler again, hehe!

Jo: Lindsay, what's two plus two?

Lindsay: Fishy!

Jo:(conf) So intimidating. I'm shaking with anxiety.

Lindsay:(conf) My mom always told me to go with my gut! But that's really gross so I just go with my in-stinct!

Lindsay, Jo, Chris, and Chef are on a small island a mile away from Camp Wawanakwa.

Chris: In this short challenge, you will have a boat race from this little island we are standing on to our precious Wawanakwa. The first to make it there and into their cabins wins the second chance you've been hoping for all season!

Jo: Actually, I haven't missed this place at all.

Lindsay: Yeah, I like Loser Island so much better!

Chris: Get in your boats!

Jo: There are none, Colgate Brains!

Lindsay: We have to use our imagination! WEE! (Jumps in)

Chris: Here's some wood. Make 'em yourselves.

Lindsay: Um this thingy can go here and this thingy I can stick up here and TADAA!

Jo: Congratulations! You've officially made a giant pile of wood!

Lindsay: Yeah, an original work of Madam Lindsay.

Jo:(conf) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Original.

Jo: See ya suckers!

Chris: And Jo takes the lead with an actual boat. Lindsay is trailing with a heap of junk.

Lindsay: Hehe, WEE!

Jo:(conf) How did we even tie? What's wrong with you people?

Chris: I'm here at Camp Wawanakwa with the final six contestants: BeBe, Collin, Tyler, Sierra, Heather, and Will! We are waiting to see who will make it to their cabin first!

Jo: Yes! I'm gonna make it!

Jo is in the lead until Lindsay comes up and is neck and neck with her. They paddle rapidly and glare at each other.

Lindsay: Why don't you cut your hair, Tarzan?

Tyler: Did Lindsay just use an intelligent insult? THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!

Jo: Your head is like a bag of chips! It's full of air!

Lindsay gets upset and wacks Jo upside the head. The both reach the island at the same time.

Lindsay:(conf) I never knew I was so violent. Grr! Hehehe!

Jo:(conf) Do I resemble Tarzan that much?

Chris: They are running to their cabins! Who will make it? Who will- AHHH!

The cabins explode into pieces!

Chris: WHO DID THAT? Who made it back in the game? Find out next time on Total Drama Reloaded-CHEF!