Episode 10: Weathering Heights

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Reloaded: Just when you thought the competition was really heated, two of our eliminated contestants came back to face off in a one on one battle for the second chance at a million! Just when they reached the finish line an explosion blew our cabins to pieces... But no matter what we still have our results! Chef, take it away!

Chef: It's too close! A tie!

Chris: Hmm. I guess that means one thing! Both Jo and Lindsay are back in the game!

Jo: Woohoo.

Lindsay: TYLER!

Tyler: LINDSAY! I missed you so much!

Will: Isn't this touching.

Sierra: Got a problem, buddy?

Will: Oh no, not at all. By the way, where is BeBe? And Collin?

Heather: They're having a talk about the dirt you spilled at the elimination ceremony last night.

Sierra: Which was obviously tampered footage! BeBe's hair is never let down.

Will: Well it was nighttime, she could let it down when she goes to bed.

Sierra: Uh, no, she still puts it in a bun.

Lindsay: How do you know that?

Sierra: We slept in the same cabin!

Heather: BeBe was on the other team.... Not the same cabin Sierra....

Sierra: I do research, ok! Is that so wrong? Ugh!

Lindsay:(conf) Even I'm not that weird!

Chris: Due to having an extra member than planned, tonight will be a double elimination!

Gasps fill the air as the contestants receive the news.

Chris: Anyway, here's today's challenge; I had my interns build you each a tower! You will search the island to find the color-coordinated key that will help you access your tower. You will then enter said tower and scale it to the top where you will find out what you receive in a treasure chest. If it's immunity, then you're obviously safe! If it has an X in it, you are the first person to go home at the Dock of Shame!

Tyler: Should we get Collin and BeBe?

BeBe: Don't worry, we're here!

Heather: I wasn't worried.

Collin: Sheesh.

Will: So did my shocking footage ruin your relationship?

Collin: Surprisingly no. It's cropped footage, BeBe didn't do it!

Collin:(conf) My parents are CIA agents, I know when footage is tampered with.

Will:(conf) I'm not the one who tampered with that video! I thought it was real!

Sierra:(conf) Will's failure is very comforting.

Jo: Well, while you idiots converse over videos, I have a challenge to win!

Lindsay: Tyler! I found us keys!

Tyler: Well, that was fast. You're really good at this game, Lindsay!

Lindsay: I know.

Heather: If she's so good at it then why did she get eliminated?

Lindsay: I'm allergic to unanswerable questions.

Heather:(conf) Will someone please tell me what the heck happened to Lindsay? Did she finally get punched in the face?

Lindsay:(conf) Contrare, Heather, I'm smart when it comes to Total Drama! I know my reality television.