Treacherous (Harry Styles Fan...

By Violet_Writer3

Raelynn Conners has always had a handle on her life. She knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it. Her... More

Treacherous (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Prologue
chp. 1
chp. 2
chp. 3
chp. 4
chp. 5
chp. 6
chp. 7
chp. 8
chp. 9
chp. 10
chp. 11
chp. 12
chp. 13
chp. 14
chp. 15
chp. 16
chp. 17
chp. 18
chp. 19
chp. 21
chp. 22
chp. 23
chp. 24
chp. 25
chp. 26
chp. 27

chp. 20

164 8 2
By Violet_Writer3

A loud irritate sigh left Julia's lips before she threw her curling iron down on her desk, "Fuck this!" she scowled obviously annoyed with something. "Why can't my hair just behave just once?" I stayed silent knowing all to well this was a rhetorical question, one I've asked myself multiple times.

"What are you trying to do?" I ask as I slip in one of my hoop earrings.

"I just want more... oomph" she said grabbing her hair and tried pushing it up. "But it keeps falling flat, and its flipping annoying" she dropped her arms in defeat groaning loudly.

I grabbed my can of hair spray, "Here flip your head upside down" I instruct her. She gives me a weird expression not doing anything. "Would you just do it!" I said a bit louder. She groaned, "Fine but I don't see how putting my head between my knees is going to help my hair situation" she protested as she flipped her head upside down.

I brushed through her curls before spraying hair spray all over the hair, then ran my fingers through them once again. "Now flip your hair back." she did so then turned towards the mirror, "Now that is what I call oomph" she said admiring her hair in the mirror.

"You welcome" I said proudly before flipping my hair over spraying it all over.

"Dumb question, but is that what your wearing tonight?"

I flipped my head back up and looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing coral pink skinny jeans with a long sleeved gray shirt and a matching coral pink infinity scarf. I thought I looked pretty good. I turned to face her, of course she was wearing a short black dress with black tights and killer red heels.

"Is that what your wearing?" I asked pointing to her attire. She nodded before spinning around giving me full view. "That's what I thought" I pursed my lips at her before slipping into my gray flats.

"Why don't you every wear dresses?"

I shrugged, "My mom always had me in dresses." I said applying a pale pink lip balm to my lips. I popped them for no reason at all.

"That really didn't answer the question Rae." I could just see the annoyed look on her face now, it matched her annoyed tone.

I haven't explained to Julia what exactly happened to my parents, I didn't want to tonight but I knew it would come out sooner or later. "My mom always forced me to wear dresses, to school, to church, to dinner parties, every where we went I had to wear dresses. I hated it because I couldn't run around and get dirty like the boys did." I took in a shaky breath preparing myself for what I was to say next. "My mom died when I was 10 years old. That was the last day I wore a dress" I said stone cold.

Julia's face dropped, "Oh. I'm sorry I didn't mean... to bring up sore memories" her tone was mournful.

I smiled only to lighten the mood, "Don't worry about it. It's been almost nine years now. I'm use to the idea of her being gone." she offered a half hearted smile.

"Anyways" I clapped my hands together, "We're meeting Amanda and Skylar at the salon in about ten minutes so one last check then we should go" I say to her and she agrees. Everything was in order and we left our hairspray cloud of a dorm and headed out.

I found Skylar waiting against her beater of a civic as I pulled into my spot she too was wearing a dress. What was with girls and wearing dresses to clubs? Did no one wear pants anymore? "Were's Amanda?" I ask out the window of my truck.

"Finishing shutting down, you might want to check up on her."

"Funny funny, I did just fine on my own thank you very much" Amanda said as she now walked up to Skylar. She was wearing a pair of black leggings with high heels and a sparkling silver tank top with a black jacket. At least I wasn't the only one wearing some sort of pant.

"Why don't we all just pile into my car?" she suggested as she unlocked her 2013 Honda Accord. Note to self, marry a rich man.

"Sounds good to me." I cut the engine to my tuck and Julia, Skylar and I make our way over to her car. I sit in the back with Julia.

"Julia, you already know Skylar and this is Amanda." I say introducing her politely.

"Yo girls"  yup typical Julia.

"How far is the club?" I ask Amanda as she pulls out of the parking lot, "About 20 so make yourselves comfortable."

Julia sat next to me the light from her phone screen lighting up her face as she scrolled over it. "What's the name of the club?" she suddenly asked and I looked over at her confused.

"Surrender" Skylar answered for Amanda then Julia went back to typing away on her phone, suddenly I had the feeling we would be 'running' into a few lads from campus.

The club was nothing as I expected it to be. In other words it wasn't your typical night club. Sure most of the lights were dimmed down and different colors danced across the dance floor and ceiling but behind the dance floor were tables and booth set up with tall makeshift candles creating a glow effect at each table.

"Wow, I think I might actually like this place" I tell Amanda over the loud music that played from the dj table.

She nodded, "Don't let the look fool you. It gets crazy in here when the drunk singing starts" she shouted back right at the time we were approached by a waitress dress in a black mini skirt and a white blouse that she obviously forgot to button up all the way.

"Welcome to Surrender how many in your party?" she asked.

"Just four" Amanda said holding up four fingers.

"Actually add three to that number" Julia said. "Alright table for seven, right this way ladies."

As we followed our waitress I grabbed Julia's arm pulling her into me, "Ow what is-"

"Who is coming?" I hissed quietly.

"Just Niall but he said he had two others with him. Calm your shit or have a drink"

I let go of her arm once we reach our large rounded booth in the back corner, "So can I start you ladies off with anything?"

"Vodka with Cherry" I said without hesitation. Suddenly three pairs of eyes were one me. "What? If I have to deal with Niall and his friends tonight, I'm drinking."

"Hell yeah! That's what I like to here, make that a double." Amanda said to her.

Julia and Skylar order and I turned to Amanda, "Your pregnant, you can't drink" I tell her, hopefully she hadn't forgotten this small detail. She laughed, "No silly I'm not drinking because of that. But I'm designating you my drinker tonight. So let loose and have fun. Whooooo!" she shouted with her hands in the air as she danced to the beat. A few booths down male voices echoed her shouts.

"You girls going to sing?" Skylar shouted over the loud bass sounding through the speakers, "Let me have a few shots then ask my that question" Julia said as she looked over the club. We've only been her a few minutes and it was filling up quickly.

"What about you Rae?" Julia asked turning her deep blue eyes to me, she had a wicked grin on her deep burgundy lips.

Just then the waitress returned with our drinks placing them in front of us. I took my vodka with cherry and took a hardy drink, "You better believe it"

Skylar and Amanda cheered loudly in excitement, "That's what I like to hear, drink up girls!" We all clinked our glasses together before taking long sips.

"So you girls do this every month?" I ask them, feeling a slight zing beginning in my veins.

"You better believe it, and just because I got a small bun in the oven, that won't change anything" Amanda ran her hand over her still small belly, you couldn't even tell she was pregnant. But then again she has always been small and petite.

"When are you due?" Julia asked taking another sip of her martini. "End of June"

"Any names picked out?"

"Nope, we decided not to pick until we find out the sex of the baby."

"Okay enough baby talk your making me feel like a total loser!" Skylar whined next to Amanda, her boy friend of 2 months broke up with last week. Apparently this was usually how her relationships all went.

"Your right, were here for fun. Where's our waitress." Julia asked now scanning for our waitress. Once she was spotted Julia waved her over frantically. "What can I get you ladies?"

"A round of shots please, and keep them coming" my eyes widened at Julia's words, "Julia what are you doing?" I asked gripping her arm. "Oh calm down and live a little Rae. Tonight is all about letting go." she grapped her martini and when she finished she held the empty glass up and shouted loudly.

"Hell I'll drink to that" Skylar followed suit slamming her empty glass down. "Whoa I love that rush!"

I laughed, "Why not" I finished off my own drink, the zing racing through my veins now and I could feel my heart rate accelerate. It was such an amazing feeling.

Soon enough the entire club was jammed full of people and Amanda was right, once karaoke started there was no stopping the club from turning into an uproar.

Julia and I finished off another shot, I think that was our third. Possibly. Skylar and Amanda were just finishing up singing Umbrella and had the crowd going wild as they took over the stage.

"Whoa! Give it up for those beautiful ladies. Let me hear you scream!" The dj said as they finished and the entire club erupted into hoots and hollers as Amanda and Skylar left the stage in a fit of laughs and high fives.

"That was awesome!" I clapped as they took their seats, "You girls are my heros!" Julia exclaimed high fiving them across the table now. They both were coated in a glossy layer of sweat, no doubt from how they were shaking and moving it on the stage.

"Alright we got some Pat Benatar action! Any takers?"

A table erupted into shouts as a group of girls in mine dresses took the stage. Hit Me With Your Best Shot began to play. I gasped, "Oh my word, this song is amazing. Julia dance with me!" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me before she could even protest.

I pulled her into the middle of the crowded dance floor and fell into rhythm to the song. Julia and I rocked our bodies to the music as hot bodies danced all around us. The girls singing the song pumped it up getting the entire club to release an electrifying energy. The lights dimmed more and a disco ball dropped from the ceiling as our arms were raised in the air and our bodies swayed to the bass rhythm. The liquor running through me pushed me further and I felt completely weightless as I danced with Julia.

We stayed on the floor for the next three songs never missing one beat. I felt strong hands land on my hips and I didn't even question it as I was pulled backwards into a solid body. I kept my body moving against his not even caring who he was, I just wanted this high to never end. I looked to Julia who gave me thumbs up. Our bodies moved together to the beat as sweat was quickly covering every inch of my skin now.

"I'm going for another round" Julia shouted as she leaned into to me and I nodded, "Me too!" I shouted back.

I broke free from the grip on my hips as Julia pulled me off the dance floor. I tripped over a chair leg as she did and began laughing uncontrollably, "Oh my god! This is the best night I've had in forever!" I shouted to her as we walked to the table.

The sight of a familiar curly haired green eyed boy wearing a loose fitted black t-shirt sobered me right up, "Niall!" Julia squealed as she jumped into his lap nearly choking him.

"Oh my gosh girl! I had no idea you had those moves in you" Skylar exclaimed as I sat next to her. Harry's green eyes fixed on me immediately. "It's the liquor" I explained watching Harry out of the corner of my eyes.

"Speaking off..." a full shot glass was placed in front of me. "Drink up!" and with that both Julia and I downed our shots dropping our empty glasses at the same time.

"Four!" Julia shouted with both hands over her hand and a sour look on her face. I shouted right along with her the new exciting zing rushing through me all over again.

"Alright ladies we have an all time favorite! Beyonce Move Your Body! Any takers?" the dj asked over the mic.

"Julia! Let's go!" I grabbed her hand, "What I can't sing!" she protested, "It doesn't matter you so far gone you won't remember it tomorrow!" Skylar said shoving her from the booth. Before we left I caught a glimpse of Harry, a deep scowl etched his features.

"Hey you got takers right here dj!" Amanda shouted over the club noise pointing towards us as we made our way to the main stage.

Harry's POV:

I watched in disbelief as Julia and Raelynn took the stage a few cat calls and hollers sounding from the audience. I felt a tick of annoyance deep inside me. I sat back in the booth and watched Raelynn closely as the song began and the girls took places on the stage.

"This should be good" Niall stated obviously excited to watch Julia. I snorted, this would be a disaster.

Just on point they both started clapping right along with the beat their hips moving in sync, that made the crowd go wild. Raelynn started right off in the lyrics and I became memorized how she moved her hips so skillfully. My eyes trailed over her petite but full figured body and suddenly all blood left me and was entering my friend between my legs.

"Holy fuck, where'd she learn to dance like that?" Liam asked eyeing Raelynn as well. I narrowed my gaze at him across the table and kicked him in the shin, "Christ Style!" he yelped doubling over to rub his assaulted leg. Good keep your fucking eyes to yourself.

Both Julia and Raelynn now were moving around the stage pumping up the crowd with their eratic dance moves. Julia jumped from the stage joining the crowd as she continued to sing. However I only cared about Raelynn at the moment. She was actually killing the song. And ones thing for sure, she sure as hell was moving her body.

Her tight fitted pink jeans only made her ass more prominent and the fact that she was shaking it for the crowd as she began popping it backwards only aided to the cat whistles from the crowd.

Suddenly all my enjoyment from watching Raelynn on stage was taken over by overpowering rage. I watched as a guy from the crowd pulled himself up onto the stage and grab hold of her hips forcing her back into him. The red head and other girl at the booth shouted in praise to Raelynn as she grinded back on the fucker.

I don't remember what happened in those few seconds, but watching that guy grabbing her like that set off a switch. I shoved Niall out of the booth, "The fuck Sty-"

His words were lost in the crowd as I shoved sweaty bodies out of my way and reach the stage. I gripped the guys ankle and tripped him up causing him to land on his back before I yanked him from the stage away from Raelynn.

I gripped his collar and started beating him relentlessly. I didn't care, my blood was pounding in my veins and my entire body shoke with fury as imagines of him grabbing Raelynn only fueled my rage further. The entire club around me disappeared as my gaze narrowed on the man below me who was slowly becoming covered in red as he helplessly tried to fight me off.

People tugged at my arms, but I couldn't stop. I had to finish him off I had to make him feel pain and then feel nothing at all. My fist pounded into his face continuously the adrenaline still running through my veins.

"Harry! Stop!" mid punch I froze, my breaths coming in uncontrollable pants as reality began to come back.

"Harry! Get off him!" small hands strained to fit around my biceps as I was pulled. I allowed to be pulled from him, "Harry!" her voice sounded again and I turned in the direction it was coming from.

There in front of me stood a terrified trembling Raelynn. I grabbed her hand tightly in mind and pulled her through the crowd, the people easily parted for me, obviously afraid I might do what I did to that bastard if they didn't. They were smart. I didn't stop pulling her even when I reached outside, I kept walking until I found an ally between the building sure that the police would be called.

I finally let her go and pressed my hands to my ears trying to stop the anger.

"What the hell is your problem Harry?" she shouted at me now. I concentrated on my breathing willing the anger to subside but her endless shouting at me wasn't helping.

"Are you crazy or something? You can't just pull some guy off stage and start bashing his face in! You'll go to jail!"

I turned to her and immediately she froze under my gaze, "You don't think I don't know that? Why the fuck do you think I got the hell out of there!" I shouted at her and she coward away from me. In a deep breath I realized why, she was terrified of me.

"Shit" I gripped my hair and walked further down the ally into darkness. "Fuck!" I shouted just as I threw my already throbbing fist into the cement wall.

"Harry!" she shrieked through the dark.

I rested my head against the cool cement, "Stop shouting! Your not helping me!" I retaliated to her as I cradled my fist against my chest. I felt a sticky warm liquid coating my fingers no doubt from the guys face. He deserved it bastard putting his hands on my girl.

Just then my breathing stopped. What the hell was wrong with me? Had I really just thought that? Was that why I flipped when I saw that guy touching her the way he was? I was the one who should of been touching her like that.

I felt warm hands on my biceps halting all irrational thoughts, "Harry?" her voice seemed so far off now but she was right there, I felt her.

"Harry let go of your hair" she said so softly. I obeyed her voice releasing my fingers realizing that I had a death grip on my hair, when did I do that?

My breath was still coming out in pants as I dropped my hands to my side and lifted my eyes to the small girl in front of me. Her hands still gripped gently at my biceps. Her gray shirt had red dots splattered all over the front, what?

I met her eyes and felt my heart cringe, she had fear stricken clouded eyes. Why was she afraid?

"Raelynn? Why th-"

"Stop Harry." I shut my mouth at her harsh words though her voice was soft. I knitted my brows together, why was she here? Why was I here?

"You need to breath.. deep slow breaths." she said then started doing it herself, against my biceps her hands shook. Why was she telling me to breath? I was breathing.

Just then she walked straight into my body, her small arms wrapped tightly around my chest her head buried into my chest. I stumbled back by her action, what the fuck? My arms hung by my side as I stiffened, what do I do? "You can hug me, it's okay Harry."

I lifted my arms cautiously, trying to figure out why she was hugging me. Or why I suddenly had the urge to just hold her in my arms. So that's what I did. My arms wrapped around her small body folding her against me, a small whimper fell from her lips but still I held her. I buried my face into her hair taking a deep breath of her.

I took in the surrounding, we were in some ally and off in the distance I heard low hum of music and sirens. But my attention was brought back by the small trembling body in my arms. Reality hit me, hard.

"How bad was it?" I whispered. I knew I beat someones ass, I don't know when or why and I don't know how bad it was but all the parts added up. I just don't know how Raelynn fit into the equation.

I heard a quiet sob against my chest, "P-please don't ask."

And that's when I knew, I fucked up once again.

Author's Note:

Ahh finally getting to the intense parts! Confused? Lol no worries,  you'll soon understand what happened to Harry but in order to find out you gotta keep reading! So vote and comment your thoughts. Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 576 57
Morgan was just your normal teenage girl. Pretty popular, decent looking, average grades, but being locked in a classroom for six hours with a murder...
1.7M 35.6K 25
Rachel Blair had sworn off ever being in a proper relaionships. After a few bad experiences that lead her to believe that she just wasn't meant to be...
48.8K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
30.9K 921 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...