It's All A Game

Od Nykeemahhh

Tee gets over one bad guy and find herself in a new boys arms. When she thinks everything is going good she f... Více

It's All A Game
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 part 1
Chapter 28 part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Epilogue)
News ❗❗

Chapter 17

431 5 0
Od Nykeemahhh

Kevin P.O.V

When Amiyah called me and told me about my supposedly seed, it kind of broke my heart. Just the thought of raising a child excited me on the low, honestly. I think Ski notice something was wrong with me when I got off of her because she was looking at me like i was crazy.

"Whats wrong with yu ?" she asked with a worried look.

"Amiyah, she lost the baby"

"She what ?" she asked with a confused look. "No she didn't because... nevermind"

"Naw finish what yu was going to say"

"Nothing Kevin. Im sorry to hear that"

I knew she was lying because she didn't look me in my eyes not once. These broads got some explaining to do and I mean now. I felt like killing somebody because I hate when people play mind games with me.

"Kevin"

"Kevin"

"Kevin"

"Man what ?!" I shouted back. Right now, I wasn't in no state to talk I wanted to slap somebody. Ski almost got it but I had to remember who her boyfriend was.

"Yu know Ace peeped we got something going on" she said with a attitude.

"So what that mean ?" I asked trying to sound hard but I was a nervous wreck in the inside.

"That mean we need to stop having sex and stay away from each other or me and yu going to be in a puddle of blood"

"How yu know he know though ?"

"Because he asked me dumb ass!"

We heard a knock on the door but we ignored it until we heard keys opening the door and loud footsteps. "Oh shit that's Ace, go under my bed now" she whispered. I hurried up and got under the bed, I heard her leave out the room and Ace screaming. "Damn, not right now lord" I thought.

Ski P.O.V

"Where the fuck he at Ski ?!" Ace voiced boomed through out the house.

"Who Ace ?"

"Kevin ! Yu know who the fuck I'm talking about. That's the only nigga I know with that all black Impala."

"What the fuck are yu talking about ? That's my cousin car jack ass !"

"Bitch yu a damn lie, get the fuck out my way !" he said while mushing me.

I watched him roam around the house angrily. I was praying to god he didn't go in my room. He checked the bathroom, kitchen and guest room. He finally made it to my room, and as soon as he opened the door, Killa came running in the house.

"Ay bra, we gotta go !" Killa screamed sounding like he was out of breath.

"What happened" Ace and I asked simultaneously.

"We gotta go to the trap !"

"Alright lets go ! Ima deal with yo ass later" he said while brushing past me. I sighed a sigh of relief while they walked out the house. I closed and locked the front door and watched from the living room window as they drove off. I ran into the room and I seen Kevin on the bed looking like he seen a ghost.

"Whats wrong with yu ?" I asked.

"I was seconds away from losing my life because of yo ass. I wish I never met yu !"

"Well guess what ? I hate yo ass too now get yo scary ass out my damn house !" I shot back.

Honestly, I'm not even mad, its about time I left his messy ass alone.

Kevin P.O.V

I sent Killa a text telling him to meet me at the trap. He the only person other than Ski and I who knows we have something going on.

When Ski came back into the room, I knew I had to leave her alone. Messing with Ace is like sitting in a electric chair waiting for them to turn on the electricity and right now I was the dumb ass sitting in that chair. I had to call it off with Ski and when I did, I knew she wasn't going to take it to lightly.

As I was walking out her house, I still heard her screaming after me calling me all types of names. "Thirsty bitch" I thought. I got into my car and drove towards the trap.

Tee P.O.V

2 weeks later

"Ok class, I'm going to assign yu guys a project regarding to safe sex" my science teacher explained to us. "I'm going to assign yu guys each a baby to raise for a week, I know you're asking yourself what does that have to do with safe sex but , this is going to allow yu to understand how it feels to be a teen parent while trying to be successful in school. Maybe, yu will take wrapping it up seriously after this" he grinned while arching his eyebrow. "Now, I'm going to partner yu guys up and yu cannot exchange partners or babies since yu can't do it in real life". The class began grunting and sighing in annoyance.

"Ok, Karma and Omarion, I see yu guys are expecting, so I'm going to partner yu up so yu can see if yu guys can handle each other plus a baby" he continued.

"Next we have, Kevin James and Te'Ahra Johnson" he stated. I swear that was the worst news ever. It felt like someone just ran over me with a 18 wheeler.

"Ummmm my partner is not here so I should be allowed to switch" I said with an attitude.

"Well, it seems like you're going to have a dead beat baby daddy" he said causing the class to laugh.

"Ugh" I grunted.

"Yu see how this was a surprise ? Yu didn't know what was coming" he said while smirking. "Well that's what happens when yu don't practice safe sex, yu just learned your first lesson in the matter of 2 minutes" he said while laughing. "Now come sign this birth certificate single mom" he said while gesturing me to come over. I got up and walked towards the front of the class with a attitude then signed the paper. As soon as I got the baby she began crying. He handed me a diaper bag that was empty and a pacifier.

"Umm this bag is empty" I said while mugging him.

"That's none of my business you're the parent not me, I just delivered the baby"

"What the hell ! Mr.H" I screamed.

"Next !" He screamed while purposely ignoring me.

I stomped off to my seat and sat down. I seen Omarion laughing at me and Karma trying hard not to laugh. I swear I was about ready to snap.

"Kevin please take your seat next to your baby mother" I overheard Mr.H say knocking me out my thoughts.

"And who might that be ?" He asked.

"Me jackass" I said easing him. He began smiling and I ignored him. He came over and whispered in my ear.

"I think god did this on purpose he know who yu really suppose to be with" he whispered. I grabbed my pencil and put it towards his neck.

"I swear if yu touch, breathe or even speak to me this whole week, I will personally kill yu myself" I said through gritted teeth. He smirked and sat next to me.

"Cool" he said still smiling.

Lunch time finally came and I was ready to see my baby to tell him about what happened.

"What's up baby ?" TJ asked coming behind me giving me chills.

"This" I said handing him the baby.

"Whoa"

"Yup, and guess whose the father"

"Kevin" he said sounding like he was angry.

"Yup"

"I guess ima be playing step daddy"

"Yup yu are, we already made a schedule, I have her Monday Wednesday and Friday, and he has her Tuesday and Thursday"

"Cool"

"Soo what else is up ?"

"Nothing, yu found something for homecoming ?"

"Nope, but its easy since we have to dress like the 80's so I'm not sweating it"

"Lucky". We talked the whole time in lunch then we headed off to class. Ever since I left from TJ this damn baby kept crying. I gave her the pacifier and rocked her to sleep. "Ugh I can't wait til this over" I thought.

Karma P.O.V

Since Omarion and I our sharing this project, he choose to stay at my house for the rest of the week. He's been really helpful and been treating the baby like its real. Honestly, ever since we got the baby he has been holding him. As for me, I'm 4 months and slightly huge, we found out that we're having a boy and I'm super excited. Omari was mad at first but he got over it. Ever since I found out, all I've been doing was shopping, he might not have to repeat. Omari only buy his shoes. I've been practicing on the baby alive on how to feed, change diapers and bathe a baby. It's kinda easy once I got the hang of it. Nicole have been helping me out a lot and as for my dad he's been M.I.A , as always.

"Hey bae, can yu fix me something to eat please" Omari asked.

"Fine what yu want ?" I asked closing my math book.

"Ummm I want chocolate chip pancakes"

"Boy it's 8 o'clock at night"

"Sooooo I want some"

"Ok we gotta go the store then"

"Ok get the baby" he said.

We drove to Walmart then headed straight to the section when we got there. We picked up pancake batter chocolate chips, Oreos, chips, juice and cantaloupe and pickles for some reason I was craving for all of that at once. When we got in line I felt someone looking at me, I turned around and my heart dropped to my feet when I notice who it was staring at me.

"Ms.Johnson" I said nervously.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 13.2K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
646K 14.1K 48
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
328K 21.4K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.3M 142K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...