Chapter 29

4 months later ..

My baby was finally being released. Afterschool, I came to see him everyday for the past 4 months and just sat there staring at him. I got them to transfer him to the hospital closer to our house, money does get yu what yu want.

"Yu ready ?" Omarion asked Jr. buckling him up. My baby didn't even look like a premie anymore, he looked so healthy now. He was definitely Omarion twin.

We got settled into the car then drove home. I made Omari drive 35 miles per hour because I was paranoid. It took us 30 minutes to get home.

When we pulled up, there was balloons everywhere and a sign that said "Welcome Home Fighta". I got out the car and Omari grabbed Jr. We walked inside the house and everyone screamed "surprise". I cant believe they threw a surprise baby shower for me.

"Congratulations Tutu, I wish yu nothing but the best" I turned around to look at the video on the tv to hear Tee speak. "Yu know ima be here for yu and goddy baby 100%" she teared up.

"Hey baby, this yah daddy, I know I've been missing these past few years but just to let yu know I love yu and NO ONE is going to come before yu and fighta" my daddy spoke. I was so happy he was out that coma and doing fine.

"Even though we fought, and was at each others neck, I'm going to always love yu like my big little sister, I can't wait til fighta come home.. Yu know me and Ghost going to spoil him, get better baby boy" Ski laughed blowing a kiss.

"Listen here, tell fighta I ain't forget about the times he was whooping my ass while in the womb, I got a lotta ass whooping lined up for him, come on fighta come on home" Aaron smirked into the camera.

"Yu bet not touch my baby" I yelled to him.

"Well don't bring yo bad ass baby by me" he rolled his eyes making me laugh.

"Yo ! short ass, with the light voice, I've grown to really love yu, I can't wait til fighta come home, me and his punk ass daddy already got plans to take him to football games and teach him how to holla at girls" TJ laughed. I glared at Omarion and he kissed my cheek.

"Baeeeeee, I love yu sooooooo much and I can't wait til we go off to college together so we can start our family .. I got yu and yu got me .. Just know ima take care of yu and fighta" Omarion said. I looked at him and hugged him so tight. He wrapped his free arm around me then started kissing me all over my face.

"Alright everybody, time for fighta and his mom and dad to open up gifts" Tee yelled. There were so much gifts that it covered the whole side of the livingroom.

After opening the gifts I went over to talk to everyone. I was so happy to have my little family back. Tee, Ski, Aaron, Omarion and the 3 new editions, Ghost, TJ, and Fighta. I laughed to myself thinking about the nickname everyone gave him. It kind of fit because he always kicked people when they touched my stomach and he fought for his life. My baby was really a "Fighta".