Chapter 13

Karma P.O.V

I had fun with Amaria and Nicole. Surprisingly, she cooked us breakfast. Chocolate chips pancakes, eggs with bacon and sausage. Of course my dad wasn't there to enjoy because he had to go to work. Omarion came in the kitchen mugging the hell out of me and all I could do was laugh. He was mad because he couldn't sleep under me due to the fact Amaria became attach to me. He came in the room at 2 in the morning as always trying to get in the bed but was stopped by Amaria. When he tried to get close to me she would whine and slap him. After 5 slaps he got tired of it and went into the guest room. I blew him a kiss but he just left.

"What's wrong baby" Nicole asked Omarion with a worried look.

"Amaria stole my girlfriend and sleeping buddy" he said pouting. Nicole laughed and told him to get use to it.

After we were done with brunch since it was like 1 in the afternoon, we all stayed and in the family room and watched tv together while Omarion got to know Nicole and Amaria better.

When Amaria started getting use to him, they instantly began acting like best buddies so I left and went in the room to take a nap. I woke up around 5 and started roaming the house looking for them. I heard light snores coming from the living room. When I checked to go see, I seen Amaria laying on Omarion chest sucking her fingers. I thought it was so cute so I decided to take a picture. My dumb self forgot to turn off the flash and I woke him up. I ran back upstairs and laid down good thing Tee called me, saved by the bell.

"Hey we still going to the movies" I asked into the phone.

"Yeah that's why I was calling yu, what we watching ?"

"Baggage claim"

"Ok see yu later baby"

"Ok"

I heard Omarion footsteps and i pretended to be asleep.

"Gimme the phone" he screamed.

"What yu talking bout ?" I asked in a play play sleepy voice.

"I know yu was up cause I heard Tee loud ass from the hallway"

"Bae what yu talking bout ?"

"Yu bet not put it on twitter"

"Ok whatever but get dressed we going to the movies"

"For what ?"

"To play video games .. Why else yu think we going ?" I asked sarcastically.

"Don't get slick, yu lucky yu pregnant"

"Yeah whatever get out so I could get dressed"

"Why I can't see get undressed it ain't like I never seen it naked" he said smirking.

"Omari get yo nasty ass out" I screamed.

"Ok whatever" he said while smacking my butt and walking out. I laughed to myself and began searching throughout my closet. I picked out a long sweater like shirt with cheetah printing on the sleeves and my cheetah converse. I got my body wash and went into the shower.

"Hey bae should I-" he said busting into the room. "Oh naw yu ain't wearing that" he continued.

"Why not"

"Because your a mom now and I can only see yu like that"

"Well I'm not taking it off because its already on"

"Then let me take it off" he said wiggling his eye brows.

"Ugh yu such a jack ass" I said with my lip twisted. "Now find me something else to wear"

He pulled out my gold and black shirt that said "Swag" and black skinny legs with a gold stripe on the side with my gold and black Jordan 7's. When I looked at the outfit I noticed we were matching except he just had on all black.

"Wth Omari"

"What ? Yu know yu wanna match my fly" he smacked my butt again then walked out.

I put on the outfit then did my hair. I put it in a high pony tail with a bang to the side. Sporty just how I like it. I went downstairs and told Nicole my whereabouts she offered to give me money but I denied. We hugged and then Omarion and I left.

We met up with them at Aventura mall and I seen TJ and Tee but they weren't hugged up like usually. TJ was tryna be all under her but she kept pushing him. I automatically knew something was wrong.

"What yu did to my baby" I asked walking up to them.

"Nothing" he whined.

"What's up bra" Omarion said doing that manly hand clap hug men do.

"This guy" he said pointing at Tee. She mugged him and pulled me away from them.

"Whats wrong baby" I asked worried.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend.. I told him no, I knew i hurt his feelings so I had to pick something to get mad at him so now I'm trying to avoid him so I wont make things awkward" she said all in one breath. I swear all I heard "girlfriend" "no" and "avoid". When I finally put the pieces together, I was still confused.

"Why yu don't wanna be his girlfriend ?" I asked.

"Becauseeee"

"Don't tell me yu not still thinking bout jackass" I said with my face scrunched up ." Listen I needa tell yu something"

"Ladiessss" I heard ski scream. I rolled my eyes and Tee looked at me like I was weird. I never been so annoyed by this girl as much as I am now and it's not even my hormones.

"Eww attitude" she said easing me.

"Not til yu showed up" I retorted.

"What's up your anal ?"

"Aint shit up mine but I know who up yours"

"Damnnnn what's the beef ?" Tee asked looking surprised.

"Girl nothing" I said easing Ski. "So we gone watch the movie or nah .. Oh and ski where's your date ?"

"Oh I'm solo tonight" she said smirking at me. I just wanted to beat this hoe ass but I couldn't because Tee was still clueless but don't worry not for long.

"Sooo me and Karma gone be hugged up while yu by yourself"

"Yup" she replied popping the -p.

"Little do Tee know she was tryna take her man" I thought.

I was trying my hardest to avoid ski but she kept making herself relevant in our conversation. When our movie finally was ready we called the boys and they came towards us. TJ grabbed Tee from behind and spent her around. I couldn't hear what he whispered but my baby was blushing hard. Omarion just held my flat stomach like it was something there. I like it but it was slightly getting annoying and I didn't want Ski getting any ideas.