Chapter 5

"Ummm can we go in your room like the old days" he said pouting like a sad puppy.

"Whatever just don't freakin touch me !" I screamed.

We walked in the room and sat on my bed. It was an awkward silence because all he did was stare at me hard and long. I began getting irritated so I just wanted him to go.

"If yu was going to sit there and stare at me all day, we could've had this talk at school" i said rudely.

"Yu like him ?"

"Like who Kevin ?"

" Tee dont act dumb cause yu know who the fuck im talkin bout man" i could tell he was getting angry cause the vein in his neck started bulging.

"who kevin"

"that red nigga who play football"

"That's none of yo business !" I screamed.

*whackkkkkkk*

It felt like the whole side of my face was burning. I looked at him with so much anger. He tried launching at me again but I balled up. He got on top of me trying to pin me down on the bed but I was fighting him off. He mushed my face so hard that I fell back on the bed. I began crying hysterically when I felt him planting kisses on my neck and unbuttoning my pants . "This nigga tryna rape me" I thought. I began punching and biting him. It felt like I was fighting for my life. When I got a good view of him clearly I punched him dead in his jaw. He fell down next to me and I notice his lip was busted. I got on top of him and started punching him all on his face. He began screaming like he was in pain.

"ALRIGHTTTTT TEE DAMN IM SORRY !" He cried.

"No bitch yu tried to rape me !" I cried.

*whackkkk* I slapped him so hard, that I blacked his eye.

"Yu see how yu whooped my ass right !" He screamed.

"Shut the fuck up pussy !" I screamed. "I told yo dumb ass don't fuck with me dont worry cause yu got the right fuckin one. Yu better pray to god my fuckin eye not swollen dumb bitch !" I continued screaming after gettin off of him.

I went straight to the mirror but all the was there was his hand print.

"Yu sooooo fucking lucky , now get the fuck out" I screamed. I'm surprised nobody wasn't knockin on the door how loud we was.

"This shit ain't over puss ass hoe !" He screamed at me . And with that he walked out the room.

"Yo mama fagget !" . When I heard the door closed shut I burst out crying . Not cause he disrespected me but because my damn face was burning.

30 minutes later

I heard somebody knocking at the door but I tried to ignore it . I buried my face deeper into my teddy bear. But , I began hearing footsteps, so I got up to open my room door .

"Tee baby what's wrong ?" Tj asked. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. I began punching him in his chest crying. "You was suppose to be here to help me" I cried while still hitting him. He picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed. He laid behind me then wrapped his arms around my waist. After a while of crying like a big baby I eventually calm down.

"Tee ?" He said softly in my ear. "Who did it ?"

"Kevin" I replied sniffling.

"Cool" he said softly but the look on his face spelled revenge. "Wheres the bathroom ?"

"Right there" I said pointing at the door that actually look like a closet door. My closet was connected to my bathroom which is 10 times easier for me.