What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

By swweetpeach_

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Forty.

16.4K 620 620
By swweetpeach_

No one's pov:

Weeks has passed,Things seems to be normal.

The boys kept Younghee by them side, Looking after her.

Sometimes they would wake up during the day and slept during the night just like a normal human, just to hangout with Younghee.

Everytime the boys went out to play,They would bring Younghee along.

Sadly, Woozi and Joshua had to be caution with their surroundings because of Seungcheol. Everytime Seungcheol were about to appear, Woozi would teleport himself and Joshua away from the others.

Thankfully,Seungcheol had stop talking harshly to Younghee but of course sometimes he would glared at her and narrowed his eyes when she saw her.

Younghee though that Seungcheol would stop his immature attitude because he is the oldest and yet, he's still acting so immature.

The boys were positive that Seungcheol won't dare to lay any hand nor talking to Younghee.

But all those thought will be crushed today.

-----

Seungcheol's pov:

I looked outside through the window, staring at the blue skies outside.

"Younghee,You better start running before you get wet because I'm ready with this water gun!".

I could heard them playing outside with Younghee, I could heard their laughter.

I sighed and used my power to shut the curtains, letting the room goes dark.

I can't believe they're taking Younghee's side the fact that I'm their oldest brother. I live with them longer than Younghee and yet they decided to protect her as if they can't live without her.

I slammed my fist on the table, ignoring the table break into two as I growled.

"She's gonna pay".

-----

Younghee's pov:

I smiled as I rubbed my hair, drying it. I looked at the scene infront of me, Mingyu and Minghao running away from Jun and Wonwoo.

It was Vernon's idea to play outside with the water gun, I chuckled as I saw Minghao fell down and Jun jumped on top of him.

Poor Minghao.

A can of lemonade blocked my view, I looked to my left and saw Vernon shyly smiled at me.

I mumbled a thanks and grabbed the can from his hold. I opened the opener of the can and took some sips of it.

"E-erm,You do have fun?",Vernon shyly rubbed the back of his head.

I nodded at his question, "Well,Yeah..You know everyone had fun with water gun, chasing each other, jumping to one another and get wet..I mean,Not wet wet that kind of wet but you know wet from the water gun and stuffs and yeah".

I laughed as Vernon stared to talked some odd stuff, I placed my free hand on his shoulder. He stopped talking and I smiled at him, "It's fun,Vernon. Trust me, it's one of my favourites outdoor activities is water fight".

Vernon smiled at stared onto my eyes, He didn't blinked nor did I.

"I'm glad you're having fun,Younghee",Vernon whispered softly.

Before I could say something, Vernon's face  became wet as well as the t-shirt he just changed into.

I heard laughter from the side, I turned my head and saw Seungkwan proudly hold the water gun on his hand while the other laughed.

Vernon groaned, "Seungkwan! I've just came back after drying myself and looked wh-".

I took a step back while laughing as Seungkwan attacked Vernon again.

"Don't flirt with Younghee,Vernon!",Seungkwan pulled out his tongue and ran away as he saw Vernon started to ran towards him.

I smiled and continue drinking the lemonade from the can, I turned to my left side and saw Wonwoo walking towards the area I'm standing while drying his hair with the towel that were arranged by the maids.

I secretly checked him out, from his wet hair down to his eyebrows, to his eyes, his nose, his soft looking lips and down to his wet t-shirt.

I immediately looked away before I could actually see his body from the wet-see through t-shirt.

Snap out of it,Younghee. Don't check him out! Eventhough this is probably the only chance you get but control yours-

I snapped out of my thoughts as Wonwoo waved his face infront of my face, I blinked and looked at him with a confused face.

"You should change your shirt,Younghee. Clean yourself and change into a warm and dry clothes, Let's not get you sick.", I slowly nodded and walked inside the house from the back door.

I slowly turned my head to looked at Wonwoo, he's still staring at me and winked as he saw me looking at him.

I turned away from him and quickly walked inside resulting my shoulder to bump onto the wall, I cursed at the wall and shut the door as I heard Wonwoo's deep laughter.

Great.

----

I tied my hair on a high ponytail as I dried it. I looked at my reflection as I saw myself had it's colour back. My sliver green eyes are glowing like how it used to be and my lips aren't pale anymore.

All because of the boys helping me.

I smiled as I remember back all the things we did, like walking in the garden, watching movies together, playing some games in the game room, cooking and baking some stuffs and we even when to the karaoke room to have some fun.

I chuckled onto myself as I remember after the day we spent at the karaoke room, Dokyeom and Seungkwan cracked their voices and they had to talked more less than they used to and believe me,after they're throat were okay, they kept talking on stop.

I'm a little bit disappointed because Woozi and Joshua weren't able to joined us, Seungcheol would always search for them and even if they joined us, they would always be careful with their surroundings rather than totally having fun.

I sighed and get up from my make-up chair, I don't really have that much make-up but we all called it a make-up table if you used it to fixed your appearance.

My legs were tired after alot of running today, I jump and lay flatly on the bed and rolled on my back to get comfortable.

I stared up at the ceiling as I soon found myself getting sleepy.

I yawned and thought about taking a nap, I'm sure no one will be bother about it.

-----

Woozi's pov:

Joshua, Jeonghan and I were inside Seungcheol's hyung study room. He called upon us, telling us he had to go somewhere.

I was happy to heard that new because it's my chance to hangout with Younghee without being caution on Seungcheol hyung.

But it's all crushed as Seungcheol hyung said something that scared all the three of us and would bring madness to the rest of our brothers.

"I'll be bringing Younghee with me", Seungcheol looked at me and waited for me to respond as if he knew between me and Younghee.

I looked down at the floor and gulped.

"It's not my choice but it's mother. She told me to bring Younghee along, I'm not sure why..But you know I won't make mom disappointed by not bringing Younghee", Even without me looking I can felt Seungcheol hyung smirking as he talked.

This shouldn't be happening. Younghee with Seungcheol hyung? Alone? What if he hurt her?

"Are you going to bring any of us or will it be ju-", Seungcheol hyung chuckles made Jeonghan stop talking.

"It's just me and her, Father need to talked about their business. Don't worry,Jeonghan. I won't lay a hand on her...Or maybe?", I lifted my head and saw Seungcheol hyung smirking at Jeonghan hyung.

Jeonghan sighed and narrowed his eyes, "Are you su-".

Seungcheol glared at Jeonghan and growled.

Jeonghan bite his lips and nodded slowly.

"I'll be going there at 7 pm. I'll asked Mal to tell Younghee to be ready..You may go now",Seungcheol walked around his table to go to the door.

He opened the door and before he went out, "Oh, and we might be home tomorrow".

He laughed and went out.

"What? Younghee will be spending a night over there with Seungcheol? Without us protecting her? What should we do,Joshua hyung?",Joshua looked at the floor, thinking so hard about it.

"I don't think Seungcheol would lay a hand on her, it's our parent's house. He won't dare,Jihoon", Joshua looked at me and sighed.

I shake my head,  "Is it even true that mom asked Seungcheol to bring Younghee along?".

Jeonghan shrugged, "But I did heard Dad need to see Seungcheol about some business".

I closed my head and sighed, "Let's just hope nothing goes wrong".

-----

Younghee's pov:

It can't be. Why me?

I looked at Mal with wide eyes, she looked down on the floor hopelessly.

"I can't do anything to stop him,Younghee. He said it's their mother's order. I don't know if it's true, I can't ask him about it", I sighed and played with my thumb nervously.

"I-I can't be with him alone,Mal. We know how much he hates me",Mal were about to say something but my bedroom door were slammed open.

Both of us snapped our head towards the door and saw Mingyu storming in.

"You're not going,Younghee! You can't!",Mingyu walked towards the bed I sat on and he sit beside me.

"It's true! We won't be there to protect you,Younghee!",Minghao whines and ran his hand onto his hair frustratedly.

Dino nodded in agreement and pouted at me, "Maybe you should fake sick or break some of your bones, So Seungcheol would change his mind!".

"BREAK HER BONES? Are you mad,Dino?",Jun glared at Dino.

"You can heal her,Jun hyung!",Seungkwan said and laughed as Jun blinked before rubbing the back of his neck embarrassly.

"Okay. But let's break her leg, because if we break her hands she can still walk and Seungcheol hyung won't change his mind", Vernon rubbed his chin as he thought about it.

"Seriously?",Me and Mal looked at those dumb brothers.

"Let's not break any bones. Younghee is fragile, it's hurt to see her in pain if we break her leg",Jihoon smiled softly at me and I looked away with a blush on my cheeks.

Soonyoung pushed Jihoon's shoulder away and cringed at his actions.

I sighed.

"It's okay,Guys. I guess I have no choice but to follow him, what if it's true that your mother wants to see me? I don't want to make her disappointed",I felt someone hold my hand.

I looked at my left and saw Dokyeom smiling sadly,"Are you sure?".

I nodded, "I'll be fine. He won't lay any hands on me in your parents' house".

I can felt the boys trying to reject my statement but they slowly nodded at it.

"Here,Bring this with you.",Joshua hand me a small knife.

"It's a knife with a vampire poison on it. If Seungcheol were about to touch you,used this. He won't dare to move.",I looked at him confusedly.

"How did you own this if you know it could kill a vampire?",I blinked as Joshua chuckled.

"It won't kill any vampire, it's not powerful enough to kill our kind. It would make us weak and unconscious as the knife cut our skin",I nodded at Joshua.

"Okay, I'll keep this knife along with me.", Joshua patted my head.

"You should start packing...Because..",Mal sighed before she continued talking.

"Seungcheol will be back before 7pm. He needs you to be ready for that",I nodded and gave her a small smile as she walked out from the room.

Mingyu looked at me with his puppy eyes, I chuckled. "Don't worry,Mingyu. Everything will be alright",I put my hand on his cheek and he lean in to feel my warmth.

Mingyu closed his eyes and sighed softly, "I believe you".

"Well,I have to go packing",I slowly pulled my hand away from Mingyu's cheek.

Everyboys nodded and eventhough I knew they're still hesitating on letting me go with Seungcheol, they can't do anything.

Woozi were the last one to walked out, he turned to me and grabbed my hand gently.

"Just so you know, If Seungcheol touches you, I would kill him", I swallowed painfully at the though of him killing his own brother.

"He won't,Jihoon", He nodded slowly and took a few steps forward, he slowly wrapped his arm around my waist and started into my eyes.

"I don't want you to be hurt anymore,Younghee. It pain me..as well as the rest of my brothers",I tried to control my fast heartbeat due to the close distance between me and Jihoon.

"Nothing bad will happen..",I whispered softly.

Jihoon didn't answer, he kept staring at my eyes as if looking through my soul. I saw his eyes slowly moving down to my nose and down to my lips, he stared at it for awhile before licking his own lips.

I blinked twice and unconsciously I bite the bottom of my lips nervously. Jihoon saw it and he looked back onto my eyes, although around us are full of silence, I'm not it's not an awkward silence.

Jihoon slowly lean in and I nervously fisted the hem of my sweater. He closed his eyes and I mimic his actions, closing my eyes and waited for that moment.

I could felt his cold minty breath but sadly,The moment that I didn't knew I was expecting didn't happen.

I felt the soft kiss on my forehead, I slowly open my eyes and saw Jihoon looking at me.

"Not yet",He kissed the left of my eye and suddenly vanished himself.

I put a hand on my chest, feeling the fast beat of my heart and letting out the air I was holding in my lungs.

What just happened?

------------------XxxX--------------

I nearly pass out when I wrote that last scene XD XD WOOZI BEING LIKE THAT MAKES ME WANNA FAINTED AND BECOME A SLEEPING BEAUTY.

I hope nothing goes wrong between Younghee and Seungcheol soon ;;)) I'm scared if Seungcheol would hurt Younghee. [Eventhough I knew what will happened ;))]

And two boys had make their move on Younghee.Soonyoung from the last chapter and Jihoon from this chapter.

Who will be the next person to make a move on Younghee? Omomomomomo.

Do comments and vote vote [love love] ♥♥♥

-Applessred-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 92 9
"You can't just leave whenever your heart fancies, darling.. We've... built something here, something... special. And you... you're the center of it...
1.6K 64 9
Where Seungkwan got kidnapped by 10 Handsome Mafia's with there 2 Lovers as his cute beauty was stuck in their brain for forever. The story continues...
181K 5.2K 39
[UNEDITED] From a normal life to a life that doesn't even exist. What could a mere human girl do once she meets 13 immortal vampires? 13 vampire brot...
1.8M 82.8K 56
❝You're the one.❞ "W-what?" "The one with the scented blood." *** Vampires are real, and they're not in your dreams. They're up, alive, and breathin...