What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

By swweetpeach_

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Forty.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Thirty-nine.

16.8K 618 368
By swweetpeach_

No one's pov:

Younghee looked at Joshua who was healed by Jun, Jun said Joshua couldn't heal that faster by himself because Joshua was the weakest among them.

"Younghee,Do you want me to cream your cheek?",Younghee turned to Vernon as he talked to her.

She nodded at him,too tired to answer his question. He sat beside her and put some cream on his finger, "It will be cooling the pain on your cheek".

She let him treated her cheek as she tries not to hissed as his finger touch her painful red cheek.

The sound of the door opened and closed let them knew that the others just went in.

Vernon slowly rubbed the cream on her cheek,Soonyoung approached them and patted on her head.

"Sorry for jumping in conclusion,Younghee. I didn't-I mean,We didn't know about it..We thought he w-",Younghee put her hand on top of his and slowly pulled it away from her head,but she kept holding it and squeezed it softly.

Telling him it's okay and don't be sorry.

Soonyoung smiled and kissed her head, he patted onto Vernon's shoulder before he walked to the bed where Joshua is laying down.

"Hye..",Soonyoung bite his lips nervously as he looked at Joshua.

Joshua were avoiding eye contact,not because he hate Soonyoung for attacking him,it was because of shame.

"Hye..",He whispered back softly.

"Sorry for..you know..in the room just now..",Jihoon stand beside Soonyoung and rubbed the back of his head.

Joshua slowly looked at them and gave them a a small smile, "Nah,I thought to myself that I need those beating to get my mind straight".

They let out a dry chuckled.

"But I should be the one apologising though.",Joshua looked at Younghee who was sitting between Vernon and Wonwoo.

He recalled back everything that are nice about her, Her soft and kind heart. A small smile appeared on his lips, "Now I know and understand why did you guys wanted to protect her".

"It's more like a wanted and promised...Wanmised?",Seungkwan rubbed his chin as he tries to formed new words.

They laughed as Seungkwan lights up the mood, " Finish!But don't touch your body yet, give it a few minutes then it will be okay".

Jun smiled and was about to pat Joshua's shoulder but he remember about the bruised,so he patted Joshua's head instead.

"You do know,I'm older than you and now you're patting my head?",Joshua smirked at him.

Jun chuckled and walked straight to Younghee as he told her that he will heal her cheek.

"Hyung,Why didn't you tell us about the voices?",Dino pouted as he sat down on the bed Joshua was laying on.

Joshua sighed and ran his hand onto his hair, "I thought you guys would not believe me or something..and plus even if I told I'm sure everyone of you would told me it would pass on and you would eventually move on and so on..I told Seungcheol about it and that what he said..And he told me to agreed with the voices about Younghee and the last slave were the same..So I believed Seungcheol and blind myself."

Dokyeom shake his head, "Seungcheol hyung won't stop thinking about her right?".

Wonwoo nodded sadly.

"Even if Seungcheol hyung can't move on,Can't he just stop hurting Younghee?",Minghao said as he looked at his brothers.

"Seungcheol thought he would eventually get her back,Seungcheol actually rejected on his second thoughts about Younghee being our second slave. He told me that no one can replace the last slave..Maybe the last slave said something to him when they placed her in the cell.Seungcheol went down there with her,Right? Maybe she said she will comeback for him?",Dino shrugged as he tries to think about it.

"We all do know that she would not comeback..She's basically out from our territory and she's with someone else.",Jihoon said.

He felt weird as he doesn't felt any jealousy at the thought of their last slave with someone else,Jihoon looked at Younghee and thought maybe it was because he has feelings for her.

Soonyoung looked at Younghee as well,He was glad he wasn't thinking about any jealousy thoughts on their last slave when he started to have feelings for Younghee.

"What are you doing to do after this,Joshua?",Mingyu said as he thought about Seungcheol hyung.

Knowing that Seungcheol would totally be mad about all of us being on Younghee's side rather than his.

"I'm not sure because..All I know is that Seungcheol haven't move on yet. We need to show him that..Younghee is better than Yejin",The disgusting feelings attacked every of the boys in the rooms as Joshua mentioned her name.

"Don't ever mentioned her name. It disgusted me.",Wonwoo let out small growled.

"But how can we show Seungcheol that? I mean,What if he hurt her? I don't want anything to happen to Younghee? I don't even like the idea of Seungcheol being near to Younghee",Minghao said as he looked at Younghee who was touching the cheek the Jun just finished healing.

"That is why I'm not sure how..",Every boys went into their deep thoughts.

They had enough on fighting,they wish everyone could be together and stop each other from suffering the pains that they've been holding.

"umm..guys..",Every one snapped their head towards the only girl in the room.

"Can..I..umm..go back to bed?",Younghee looked at the carpet as she played with her fingers.

Soonyoung smiled softly at Younghee who looked adorable in her sleepy and shy self.

"Sure,I'll bring you to your room then?",Younghee slowly nodded her head and yawned.

-----

Soonyoung's pov:

I chuckled and before Younghee could take a step,I put my hand on her back and under the back of her knees,lifting her up and carrying her.

Younghee gasped and immediately wrapped her hands around my neck,I can tell she was surprised and at the same time afraid on falling.

I laughed as I went out from the room where the rest of my brothers were yelling at me for carrying Younghee, basically touching her.

"I won't let you fall,Younghee",I whispered in her ear softly,She shiver and hide her face on my shoulder.

I laughed softly as she was embarrassed, I gently hold her tightly as we walked down the stairs. It wasn't because she was heavy,It was because I love to feel the warmness from her.

I could heard Younghee's soft breathing,telling me she fall asleep in my arm. (I CRINGED SO HARD AT THIS PART)

We reached her room and I balanced her with one hand while my other free hand open the door,Younghee snuggled closer to my neck and I can felt her breath on my neck.

I went in and walked to her bed,Slowly laying her down on the bed. Her hold on my neck slowly loose as she lays on the bed,I put a pillow for her to hold and covered her with the blanket.

I removed some of the hair away from her face and I smiled onto myself as I remember her laughter when we had picnic.

I can't helped it but to stared at her lips, the soft pink lips. I traces the line under her lips,I slowly lean it.

I looked at her closed eyes,I stopped as our lips were near enough but it didn't touch. I could felt her breath fanning my lips.

"Am I falling for you,Younghee?",I whispered softly.

I slowly closed my eyes as I was about to kiss her but the door suddenly opened and I immediately stand up straight trying not to stumbled but at the end I fell onto the floor.

"S-soonyoung-Hyung,What are you doing?",I turned around and saw it was Seungkwan.

I put a finger on my lips,telling him to keep quiet. He looked at the bed and saw Younghee sleeping,he nodded and walked towards me.

I stand up and rubbed my butt due to the sudden fall, I looked at Seungkwan while he wiggles his eyebrows and smirked at me.

I narrowed my eyes and gave him a what-are-you-wiggling-your-eyebrows-at face.

He playfully nudge my side,I pushed him away.

"I won't tell anyone about it",He winked at me and I chuckled while shaking my head.

Seungkwan looked at Younghee and smiled, "You know,Hyung...All of us are being on Younghee's side because we wanted to protect her from Seungcheol..But the fact that Younghee wants us to be back together kinda make me miss how we used to hangout together".

I kept my mouth shut,Silently admitting that I actually miss all of us hanging out together.

But of course,I would still protect Younghee away from Seungcheol. He's capable on hurting this fragile human.

"Let's just see what happens soon.Meanwhile, let's just enjoy our moments",I patted at Seungkwan's shoulder and walked out.

Seungkwan followed me from behind and as we walked through the hallway,Seungkwan grabbed my hand.

I turned to looked at him and raised my eyebrows, questioning him silently.

"H-hyung..",He let go of my hand as I turned my attention fully on him.

Seungkwan played with his thumbs,twisting it nervously,"W-what..What if I-or anyone among us fall for Younghee?Wil..We fight again?".

This is what I'm afraid of.

"I don't know,Seungkwan. But I'm sure with Younghee,No fights will happen. You would notice it from the way she already did forgive us and wishes for us to get back together..",Seungkwan looked at me and slowly nodded.

"She won't betray us lik-",I immediately shake my head,knowing what sentence will Seungkwan said.

"She's different from her,Seungkwan", Seungkwan nodded and walked beside me.

As we reached the stairs, Seungkwan whispered something on my ear.

"Because I think I fall for Younghee",at the split of second,He ran up the stairs.

"Don't be jealous,Hyung!",He laughed as he yelled.

I looked at Seungkwan who was running up the strais,Little did he know.

"I fall for her as well,Seungkwan".

---------------XxxX---------------

Hello Guy,I know this chapter might be abit boring but THERE'S AS WELL A FUN PART ;;))

Which is *Drum roll* :

Seungkwan and Hoshi like Younghee *Gaaassspp*.

And I have an important news for you'alls.

Since December is a holiday month (In my country,I don't know about any other countries but anyway) THAT'S MEAN I GET TO UPDATE MORE FASTER  ♥♥ isn't that exciting? No?

Another anyway,Double update for today and next update will be after SEVENTEEN DROP THEIR COMEBACK SHITS Which is on 5 DECEMBER! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY.

I'm still waiting for SM to drop some teaser sh.ts abt NCT 127 comeback.

Do comments and Vote vote [Love love ♥]

-Applessred-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 63 9
Where Seungkwan got kidnapped by 10 Handsome Mafia's with there 2 Lovers as his cute beauty was stuck in their brain for forever. The story continues...
8.5K 198 16
COMPLETED | When a brave young princess went out on a mission to rescue her twin sister, she stumbles upon an abandoned castle in the woods where sh...
2.8K 213 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...
554K 16.8K 43
Jung Hyejin, top 1 student of Diamond Student High School is forced to be pretend girlfriend of the famous male student, Kim Mingyu. His reason, to m...