What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

By swweetpeach_

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Chapter Forty.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Thirty-four.

16.7K 614 826
By swweetpeach_

Seungkwan's pov:

We went back to our rooms as Younghee locked herself in her room.

She promised us,she won't do anything stupid. We believed her and went back to our room to get a proper rest.

We move ourselves to another room,It was Wonwoo's idea since he basically move out already from his last room.

We all agreed to it because it might not be best for us to see the rest of our brothers.

We all moved to this big room that haven't been used since our parents move out-Yeap,It used to be our parent's room.

We need a bigger room because there's like nine of us. Basically we called ourselves as Younghee's personal bodyguards.

"Let's take a proper rest after that we can fully make Younghee happy!",Dokyeom said positively as he closed the light.

I yawned and slowly closed my eyes,hopefully to dream about Younghee bright smile.

-----

After taking a rest, we all woke up because it's breakfast time for us. Which means,we'll be going to school.

We walked towards the dinning room,Soonyoung opened the door,he stopped walking almost hesitating to go in but soon enough took a step in.

I walked in the dinning room and saw the rest of my beloved brothers.

We took the seat far away from them,thankfully this table is long enough to separate us.

"You know it's useless..",Seungcheol hyung said as he put his chin looking so freaking confident.

"We can seat everyw-",Seungcheol's chuckles stopped Wonwoo from talking.

"I don't mind about the avoiding but what I meant was about Younghee",He smirked as he fully grabbed our attention.

"What are you now? Her personal bodyguards?",Joshua glared at us.

His glared doesn't effect us.

"Did she..beg you boys to be her bodyguards? Did she dropped down on her knees? Looking so...pathetic?",Minghao get up from his chair as he wanted to walked to Seungcheol and punched him but Jun pulled him down and shake his head.

Minghao glared at them as he slowly sit down.

"Did that hurt your feelings,Minghao?",Woozi touched his chest,acting as if he felt his pain.

Jun whispered to Minghao,calming him before Minghao snapped.

"You know Younghee won't change back..Well,What can you said..I brainwashed her for like,almost two weeks",Joshua said proudly.

I took a deep breath and let them continue talking nonsense.

We decided to ignore them and begin eating but something snapped us.

"She's just a pathetic useless human",Seungcheol laughed and soon Woozi and Joshua followed him.

What happened to the gentleman,Joshua?

Minghao couldn't take it anymore and he begin walking towards Seungcheol. He grabbed Seungcheol's collars and looked him in the eyes.

"Do you know how much pain I felt as I approached Younghee? You know how much I try my best to hold my tears because it's too much?NO,BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHY? Because you just a pathetic..vampire!",Minghao punched Seungcheol.

Seungcheol clenched his fist and stand up,soon those two began punching each other.

Jeonghan and Joshua tries to held Seungcheol back while Woozi looked at them without doing anything.

We held back Minghao as he struggled to get out from our holds. "I hope you are happy on what you did to her!",Minghao looked at Joshua before walking out from the room.

"You know,Hyung. I used to respect you alot but now..I don't even want to admit that you are my brother",Dino said without any emotions.

Soonyoung grabbed Dino hands and walked out from the room.

"Jeonghan hyung,Why are you taking their si-",Jeonghan shake his head at my statement.

"I'm taking no one side,So please..",Jeonghan wiped the blood from the corner of Seungcheol's lips.

Soon we began to walked out, of course we didn't get to finish our meals but what's the propose to eat if your appetite are gone.

"Where did Minghao go?",I asked Dokyeom.

"With Jun,they went back to the room. I told James to asked Laura if she could bring the our breakfast to our room.",Dokyeom sighed.

"I know we lost our appetites but we need some energy",He gave me a small smile and nodded.

----

Vernon's pov:

After we get our uniforms on,we went to Younghee's room before going to school.

We knocked onto her door, "Younghee..It's us".

We waited for awhile for Younghee to opened the door,She looked at us with no expressions.

I shallow back a lump in my throat, She will be bright back soon,Vernon. She will.

"We decided to see you before going to school..",Seungkwan rubbed the back of his neck.

"Just incase locked your door?Okay?",Younghee blinked as if she's trying to nodded with her head.

There was an awkward silence.

"Well,ermm..I guess we should go now then?",Jun awkwardly chuckled and turned to looked at us.

I nodded along with the others, "Remember to lock your door,Younghee".

Younghee looked at each one of us before slowly closing her door and we heard a lock clicked.

I gave Seungkwan a small sad smile, "At least,She listened to us about locking her door".

We began walking down the strais, "Hyung,Why not after school..We should bring her out for a picnic?".

We all looked at Dino and patted his shoulder for his brilliant idea, "Brilliant idea,Dino!".

"Why not we just go now instead of going to school? Now who's with me?",Seungkwan proudly raised his hand while Soonyoung slowly raised his.

I shake my head, "You can't,Seungkwan. You know Mrs.Kim gave me a short test today, we can't miss it. Remember the day we all faked sick because we don't want to attend school and took that test. Remember how mad Mom were?".

Everyone stopped their track on the stairs as they recalled back the memories, they shivered and shake thier head.

"But I didn't get to study last night! Even if I took that test and get low marks,Mom would be so pissed",Mingyu groaned and fake sob.

"Shut up,Mingyu. Stop acting as if You didn't usually used your power to read people's mind during the test",Wonwoo rolled his eyes at Mingyu.

He chuckled and ran towards Wonwoo, "Shhh,Wonwoo. It's supposed to a secret between us".

"Secret my ass",Seungkwan pointed at his ass as he opened the front door.

I laughed as Mingyu cringed at Seungkwan.

"Greeeaaattt,Mom told us to pay a visit later after school. Jeonghan just mindlinked me",Dino said innocently.

"You do know that we also could heard the message from Mom right?",Soonyoung said as he get in the car.

"Oh,Yeah right",Dino laughed at himself.

The others looked at the younger one and shake their head.

"We have to pretend their nothing wrong between us and the others..Fathers would be mad at us.",Minghao sighed.

"That would be hard,Mom would had a vision of it if she went in our minds",Jun nodded at Minghao's statement.

"Block her then? Or something..Let's just say..No power national day?",We all looked at Seungkwan as he randomly throw an idea.

"Well,Okay then",I agreed and the car began to moved.

------------------XxxX--------------

I swear Minghao parts got me criedd crieddddd T.T T.T (TT by twice) <----- Sudden promotion,I don't know twice that much but I love their songs.

Which girl group are your favourites?

Mine-Forever Girls Generation and Red velvet Because Irene,Wendy and Seulgi are seriously my favourite girl crush[Don't judge my biases ThankYou] [Expecting soon debut Plediz Girlz to be on my favourite list as well] and Blackpink ♥

I know there's nothing much on this chapter but the spoiler for next chapter is in here somewhere ♥♥

Do comments and voteeesss [love love] ♥♥

EDITED JUST A FEW SEC AGO,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINGHAO. I'm so glad I made a dramatic scene for him. HUHUHUHUHUHUH,CUTE FAIRY PRINCE ♥

-Applessred-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 7K 52
What happens when a mafia group makes a dreadful mistake where they accidentally confuse an innocent girl for someone trying to spy on their group. T...
60.5K 1.2K 69
She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she had also lost her father. She ran away fr...
1.6K 64 9
Where Seungkwan got kidnapped by 10 Handsome Mafia's with there 2 Lovers as his cute beauty was stuck in their brain for forever. The story continues...
323K 9.6K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...