Sam Winchester Imagines

By ShelbsDonovan

Just a few imagines I thought of and thought I'd share. These are for the Sam girls out there! I know I enjoy... More

Imagine: Meeting Sam for the first time.
Imagine: Going On A Picnic
Imagine: Getting Ready With Sam
Imagine: Sam Winning You A Teddy Bear
Imagine: Taking Care Of Sick Sam
Imagine: Sam Comforting You After A Nightmare
Imagine: Getting Upset With Sam Because He Wasn't Paying Attention To You.
Imagine: Sam Getting You A Puppy
Imagine: Bugging Sam
Imagine: Sam Making Cinnamon Rolls
Imagine: Taco Date?! Part 1
Imagine: "Please Don't Break Up With Me!" Part 1
Imagine: "Sam, What Are You Doing?
Imagine: "Please Don't Break Up With Me!" Part 2 (SMUT!!!)
Imagine: Becoming Friends With Sam
Imagine: Sam Bringing You A Surprise Pet
Imagine: "Where'd Your Boxers Go, Sam?!"
Imagine: Taco Date?! Part 2
Imagine: Bad Dreams/Comforting Sam
Imagine: Sam Easing Your Anxiety
Imagine: Sam Dealing With Your Death
Imagine: The Comforting Of Sam Winchester: Part 2
Imagine: Missing Sam
Imagine: Studying With Sam
Imagine: "Best Moose Day Ever!"
Imagine: Possessed!Sam
Imagine: Elevator Crush
Imagine: Elevator Crush: Part 2
Imagine: Missing Sam: Part 2
Imagine: Elevator Crush: Part 3
Imagine: Birthday Dog
Imagine: Overly Emotional.
Imagine: Fireworks Are Annoying
Imagine: Elevator Crush: Part 4
Imagine: Baby Troubles
Imagine: Tiny Caterpillar
Imagine: Baby Troubles: Part 2
Imagine: Elevator Crush: Part 5
Imagine: Baby Troubles: Part 3
Imagine: Unofficial Therapist
Imagine: Grieving
Imagine: Elevator Crush: Part 6 [Ending]
Imagine: Dressing Room Fun [SMUT]
Imagine: Overcoming Fears
Imagine: Heroes Don't Always Wear Capes, They Sometimes Wear Plaid
Imagine: Ignored
Imagine: Research And Poetry
Imagine: "Are You Challenging Me?"
Imagine: In Sam's Head
Imagine: Demonic Possession
Imagine: Fall Leaves
Imagine: Christmas Kiss
Imagine: Hive
Imagine: Untitled
Imagine: Ignored- Part 2
Imagine: Coaster Fun
Imagine: Pixelated World
Imagine: Having Fun With Demon Sam (SMUT)
Imagine : "C u 2morow"
Imagine: "C u 2morow" - Part: 2
Imagine: Cheering Up Sad Sam
Imagine: Cheering Up Sad Sam- Part 2[SMUT]

Imagine: The Comforting Of Sam Winchester: Part 1

3.4K 56 9
By ShelbsDonovan

"SAAM WAKE UP!" You shout, bouncing up and down on yours and Sam's bed.
You knew right then that Sam was going to be annoyed.

Sam groaned, "What is it, (Y/N)?"
He slowly rose up from the covers and you saw that he didn't have any pants on.

"Oh my..."
You look down and start to blush a little, turning around quickly, giggling, and then running out the room. You and Sam were close friends. To see something like this though, WHOA!

"(Y/N)! IT ISN'T FUNNY!"
Sam shouts out, displeased.

You ran as fast as you could down the hall, laughing hysterically. Sam and Dean knew you had a few mental problems. So they just went with it.

"You look like you saw Sam spanking the monkey or something" Dean asks, smirking.
You laughed even harder then. You absolutely could not control your laughter.
The thought of that was entertaining.

You kept running and running until your throat was burning and your legs begging to stop. You had an intense amount of energy.

You heard Sam and Dean talking to each other, they were talking about you. You hated when people talked about you when you weren't there. It made you feel uneasy. This is when the depression kicked in.

You slowly felt the energy getting sucked out of you. It felt like you were literally dying. You walked towards the door and walked out without even informing the Winchesters. You knew they'd be pissed off about this later on. They were so protective of you.

You kept walking down out to the road until you felt your legs couldn't carry you any more. Then you collapsed. Right there. In the middle of the road. You were sure to get hit if you didn't move.

"(Y/N)? HEY! HEY, HEY, HEY! Come on, get up." It was Sam's voice. You heard the footsteps coming closer and closer to you. That made you even more uneasy.

You couldn't speak. You just felt so sad, it was unbelievable.

"Hey." Sam crouched down in front of you and pulled your body into his, wrapping you in a tight, warm hug.

"Listen to me. I know you're just having one of those episodes. It's okay. But you need to come inside. It isn't safe out here."  Sam sounded very calm.

You loved that about him. How he always came to comfort you while having a problem. It was so sweet.

You slowly lifted your head and looked him in the eyes. You still felt like your whole world was falling apart.

"It'll be okay. I promise." That's when Sam placed a soft kiss against your lips.

A/N
Hi guys! I'm publishing this as soon as I'm done typing this! 9K+ views on my Sam Imagines? WHAT THE HECK?! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I love you all so much. I know I post a lot of comforting stories. I do enjoy reading these kinds of imagines so. This specific imagine has my traits in it. Let me know what you think and if you want a part 2! Thanks again for reading!
-Shelby(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...
16.4K 273 50
Just a bunch of spn imagines for your fandom needs :)) Mostly sam,dean&cas Completed Kinda short **no smut sorry**
1.3M 19.9K 103
Hey Guys! Basically, this is my first story, and it is just a collection of Supernatural Imagines. Feel free to request any imagines. I will also do...
141K 2.6K 22
Here are some Supernatural Imagines. You can comment a request and I will try to write them. I will also write some of my own. I will try to upload a...