An Asgardian's Past --DISCONT...

By Ch4tt3rb0x

As a young girl, Aphmau was raised amongst fellow superheroes. These superheroes had children all born around... More

prologue
chapter 1: STARting anew
chapter 2: sisterly love
chapter 3: home
chapter 4: A FEW familiar faces
chapter 5: First day
chapter 6: music
chapter 7: crime time
chapter 8: The gang's home
chapter 9: Young love
chapter 10: Every Villain Is Lemons
chapter 11: Prank time!!
chapter 12: (-_-)
chapter 14: You're a wizard!
AUTHOR NOTE? IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

chapter 13: Kidnapped??

382 7 8
By Ch4tt3rb0x

AAAAAAAAAndy's POV:

Mum and I are just arriving at my new school, near where us, and Auntie Aphmeow live. I hate being the newbie. It's nothing to do with the change, or how much you understand something, but more like when you're picked on, just because you're unfamilliar to what the older people are used to.

You may be wondering why I'm thinking like this, yet to me, this train of thought is normal, unlike to you audience members... I broke the fourth wall again, haven't I? (yes, Andy, you have. Oh well..)  Being that purple Bonnie bunny thing was weird... And scary..

We walk through the gate for the school, and as soon as we do, A rock comes flying towards me. Since I've been raised around superheroes, my instincts are A LOT sharper than people think. I raise my arm, and catch the rock, directly in front of my eye, and then I carefully place it along the flowerbed, where it appears to have been at first.

Laughing is heard, when I remember what I'm wearing... My Bonnie onezie from at the pizzaria... The outfit I died in...

Suddenly, whilst I'm deep in thought I see Darkness (I nearly put draco.. ;P) ....

Is it anything to do with mum and auntie's Physical dreams???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
132K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
711K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...