Can I Stay The Night? [BoyxBo...

By Blandishments

My life is pretty normal. I have a hot girlfriend, nice friends and everything around me is just chill. But... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPER FIVETEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER NINETEEN

9.8K 350 217
By Blandishments

Nicholas

"Good morning honey." Liam whispered into my ear with his rasy voice after he kissed it.

"You sound like my mom when you call me honey." I stretched and adjusted myself back to Liams naked body.

"Should i call you darling," he kissed my cheek. "or doll?" He he trailed cute little but hot kisses down my jaw until he reached my lips. "Or sweetheart." I giggled at his cuteness and finally pulled his lips to mine.

"Or I'm just staying with baby," his tongue entered and swung along with mine. "And babe." He got out of our kiss and lifted himself up on top of me and kissed my neck. "Or just honeypoo for old times' sake." He laughed against my chest and went down.

"Call me whatever you want. You sound hot, whatever you say." He smiled at me. That smile i loved so much. That smile i could look at all day. That genuine cute and happy smile.

Then he went town to my crotch and kissed around it softly. "But stop what you're doing, you don't have to do that, your leg will just hurt."

"No it won't. If i want to suck off my boyfriend in the morning then I'm doing that." He grabbed my morning wood and licked the tip, making me moan already.

"I don't want you to get hurt by kneeling on your injured leg, babe."

"Stop worrying and let me suck your cock you baby." I giggled as he kissed around my penis and put it in right after.

"O-ok. Whatever you want. N-nothing i say is going to make you s-stop anyways." I slightly moaned as he picked up his pace. "God, you're so good at that." I groaned at his every touch.

"I know i'm good at that." He smirked at me. "I want this. I want you and i want you cock in my mouth." I shivered at his sexy voice.

He sped up so fast the next moment and it was so damn good, I couldn't hold my moans back and I didn't want and need to.

"BREAKFAST, BOYS." Wait, what?

"Good morning babe.Wanna go down." Liam cuddled tight into me.

"Wh-what?"

"Breakfast." He looked at me confused.

I took the covers off of us and looked down at my hard penis. Liam wasn't down there. He was cuddling with me.

"What?!"

"Woah, damn you're hard." He smirked at me while kissing my cheek. "Had a good dream?" He kissed my lips long and soft and i felt his smile against them.

"Babe, when did i wake up?" Please do not tell me it-.

"What?" He laughed. "About a minute ago." He giggled confused.

"Noooo." I cried and buried my face in Liams neck.

"What 'noooo'?" He laughed at me now.

"You were blowing me. Good. So good babeee noooooo." I drama-queened.

"I can blow you just as amazing if you want. After breakfast. I'm hungry." He kissed me softly again.

I pouted but eventually got out of bed and put on some clothes and helped Liam get dressed after.

"That's so fucking annoying right now. I'm soo hooorny." I moaned into his arms after he slung them around me.

"Shut up, you're making me horny with all your talk about being horny, but I'm hungry."

"Ok,...we'll take the food upstairs, eat, and then fuck, ok?" I smiled brightly at Liam who just nodded at my suggest and added a wink.

"I love you." He giggled as he hopped down the stairs with me.

"I love you too." I kissed his cheek and we arrived in the kitchen.

"Mom, can we eat upstairs? We're both tired and want to go to sleep right after."

"Yeah right. Sleep." My sister smirked at us and laughed at mom. Mom and Em were sitting at the kitchen table, already munching at their breakfast.

"Mom?! They want to fuck." She said and my mom raised her eyebrows.

"Oh god, Emily. Too much information. And as long as you're save, i don't care." My mom actually smiled at us. Oh god this is weird.

"N- no. We're tired. We just want to sleep. CAN EVERYBODY JUST STOP STARING AT US PLEASE?!"

"Calm down cowboy." Emily walked to us and put her hands on our shoulders, smiling evilly at us.

"My boy's gettin' it." She smirked at me. Then Em kissed mine and Liams' cheek quickly and casually walked to the table again and had breakfast.

"Gooood stop talking." I got our plates, quickly threw some eggs and bacon on them, ran upstairs to put them in my room and ran back down do help Liam come back up with me.

"Thanks baby. Appreciate you doing all of that for a cripple like me." Liam sighed with a thankful smile.

"No problem. I love you." I kissed his neck, which was exactly my height so i could practically kiss it all the time.

We arrived at my room and got in. "Have fun booys." My mom sung up to us.

"We're not doing anything." I sung back and slammed my door shut and got to my bed to finally eat.

We sat in front of each other on my bed, staring at each other while eating. It was awkward but funny at the same time because it seemed like we just couldn't eat faster because both of us knew what was coming ahead.

Liam was done before me. I stared at his plate, then sighed, put mine on top of Liams and put both of them on the floor as quickly as i could just to be pressed into my bed with a hard kiss as i got back up from the ground.

Liam pressed me tight into my bed as we made out for about 10 minutes. We didn't have sex but Liam gave me a blow job first and then i gave him one. It was quick, amazing and just perfect. Each time we did something intimate, we ended up giggling the whole time because it was just what we did to express that everything is ok. That everything is fine and good and that we could just be ourselves with whatever we did. It was amazing. Just perfect. Everything involving Liam is perfect. Liam is perfect. He might not think so and he might hate himself, but that's all i can think about when i think about him. His perfect eyes, his perfect hair, perfect body, perfect voice just perfect everything. Urgjh, and his personality. He is so loving and passionate about things he likes. That's just...yeah, perfect. I could think about him all day forever, not wasting a single thought to anything esle.

"What goes on in that cute head of yours right now?" Liam wrapped me up closer to him and coverd us with my blanket.

"You. Just you and your perfectness." I kissed his chest which i was pressed against.

He sighed and laughed. "I don't get your way of thinking young boy." He pressed his mouth against the top of my head.

"I know that you don't get that i think you're perfect. But that won't change my mind." He grabbed my hand and stroked it with his fingers. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." His voice sounded so cute and smol, i could smother him right there and then with cuddles.

"Like, i don't know what to say anymore. I love you doesn't cover everything i feel for you. I am just genuinely in love with you, Liam Joseph. I'm so glad you decided to stay at my house when you looked for some stupid guy who'd let you stay. I'm glad i was stupid because this was the best decision I've ever made. And I'm so freaking grateful you didn't stop teasing me and didn't stop trying to get me to like you. And thank you so freaking much to coming back to my place each and every day and leaving those cute notes which put a smile on my face every time. Thank you for everything. Just...thank you for being with me. I love you i love you i love you." I blushed like a tomato. His heart was pumping against his chest and i couldn't stop smiling at that.

"Ok baby? I love you more than anything, ok? I'm the one who has to thank you for letting me do all of that and for not pushing me away. And if we're saying our thank-yous right now, than i want to thank you for being ther for me, through everything. Thank you for listening when i didn't want someone to listen. Thank you for pushing me to tell you. I don't know how long i would've made it without you...if you didn't come into my life. Thank you for being so amazing and helping me through all of that shit with my dad. And thank you so much for staying with me in the hospital this whole time. I love you so much you don't even know. You're the closest thing to family and home i have. You are my home, Nicholas. You're my save place. And I'm so grateful for you, being that for me. I love you."

My body didn't stop tingling after he sait that. He held me tight the whole time and i heard his voice crack up at some parts which just made me grab onto him tighter.

"I love you baby." I just mumbled into his body, as a final response.

He mumbled it back into my head as he gripped me deeper to him. I cuddled my heart and soul into him as i kissed up his neck.

A few minutes later my cute injured boy fell asleep again. He falls asleep as often as a baby.

I stared up at his beautiful sleeping face and decided to get out my sketchpad and draw a little. I hadn't drawn in like, forever.

And what better to draw than a gorgeous male figure? I should take money for drawing him.

I sat straight on my bed with my sketchpad and pen in hand and stared at Liam.

The blanket only covered his lower half so i decided to lower it just a bit more, considering he was naked, it'd make a good painting, wouldn't it?

I did what i had planned and pushed the blanket just a tad down, reveling half of his penis and i started to draw.

It didn't take that me long do finish it, but time flew by when i drew. It was just a sketch, but portraits and human bodies are my specialty so i guess you could say it looks pretty good. Not as good as Liam in person though, but still pretty good.

I corrected a few parts i was unhappy with until it was perfect and laid pencil and sketchpad down on the nightstand next to my bed and cuddled myself back into the arms of my boyfriend.

"What time is it?" He mumbled in my neck.

"Around 3." I kissed him quickly. He streched himself lile a cute lil cat and sat up on the bed.

He furrowed his eyebrows at the sketchpad and took it from the nightstand.

"Nonono don-"

"You told me you drew. Ok, now I have to take a look at that. I've never seen any of your drawings."

"And you don't have to." I tried to snatch it from him but he was faster.

"Shut up. I'm looking through that now." He kissed my cheek as he opened the first page. The first ones were old. Very old. I've had this for like 5 years now. He stared at the first page and smiled brightly at it.

"That's so cute. Was it yours?" He pointed at my dog on the paper.

"Yeah. His name was Sammy." Liam pushed me down on the bed lightly and cuddled into me while holding the sketchpad in his hands. "He was old. Died in his sleep." I dropped my smile. He turned around and kissed me again.

"I'm sorry baby...Well, this drawing is amazingly beautiful. I'm sure Sammy was as cute as you are." I smiled vaguely at him as he entwined our fingers.

He scooped through a couple more pages, pointing out how wonderful he thinks they are. He stopped as he reached the last drawing. Him.

"Woooah. I...is that me? When did you do that?" He asked and smirked at me while kissing down my jaw to my neck.

"When you were sleeping." I giggled into his mouth as he continued to kiss me.

"What?" He kissed me and picked me up over him like a little kid. "You did that in like 2 hours?! You're amazing. I love it. I love you. Can i keep it?" I nodded with a huge smile. He is sooo cute.

I sniffed his neck after i kissed it a bazillion times and he rolled me over so he was laying on top of me.

"I love you so much. And by the way? My dick is way bigger than that. I was sleeping. So now, each time someone sees this drawing, they're going to think i have a small dick." He pouted at me.

"I can do another one with your hard dick if you want." I smirked at him.

"You won't have time for drawing when my dick is hard babe." He pulled us back closer together and started to kiss me hard.

We made out for about half an hour when we sat up on my bed, out of breath, smiling at each other in awe.

"God i wanna go swimming right now. But i also want to finish Animal Kingdom."

"Netflix and chill?" I bowed forward, doggy style, to turn on my TV. You have to remember, we were still naked.

Liam 'uuuhed' and came to me and kissed my ass cheek quickly and i bursted out in laughter.

"Don't do that to me. I really want to watch TV. I hate that you're so hot."

"Yeah, such a bust." I rolled my eyes at him jokingly as i got back to Liam and clenched myself against him again.

"Shut up and come here. I'm getting that later." He tugged me to him tight and i started the show with him constantly kissing my ear and neck. It was freezing outside and Liam and i were stupid enough to be naked the whole time but we cuddled us warm.

"Yeah you will." I turned on my side slightly so i was facing Liam more and i watched his eyes move at the TV. He was so cute. His facial expressions when something unexpected happened  were priceless. So freaking cute.

I didn't pay attention to the show anymore. I grabbed for his arm lightly and pulled it to my mouth.

The room was dark because we closed the curtains so each time, it got bright on the TV, i could see properly and i looked at Liams nasty looking scars. He took off the bandages this morning because the cuts didn't bleed anymore, but they weren't healed yet, either so it hurt me even more to know that they probably still hurt pretty bad.

I looked at his arm more and lightly kissed his scars. He flinched at my touch but relaxed right after. "Pathetic, right?" He mumbled against my head.

"No it's not, baby. It's not." I curled up deeper into his side and kissed his neck. "It's not. I love you, ok? I love you baby."

He sighed. "I love you more. I love you so much."

"Not possible." He rolled his eyes at me playfully. I kissed his mouth finally. To my advantage, the episode was over and Liam could kiss me properly now. He pulled me on top of him and grabbed my hips firmly.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?" He lifted me up a bit and I stared into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I know that your dad did this to you...but why did you go into the house when you knew he was in there?"

"Why are you bringing it up just now?" I grabbed for his hand at my hip and grabbed it after i laid on top of his chest again, feeling his chin at the top of my head.

"I don't know..." His grip on me tensed up a bit and i felt that he was shaking but not because he was cold. "I don't know why i went in either. At first, i went in through the window-"

"At first? Why at first."

"It's pointless to tell you. It's over anyways."

"I know baby. But i want to know. Please?"

"You're just going to think i'm pathetic again."

"Again? I never EVER thought that, ok? I will never think that. You can tell me anything. Baby i love you. You don't understand how much i love you. I'd do anything for you. You are my super hot, sassy, wannabe-gangster-with-a-huge-heart boyfriend. You're my super hot boyfriend. I love you so damn much. You can tell me anything baby."

"I love you too. Ok. I....i- when i was inside i didn't know what to do. I was crying like i don't know what and i...i was texting you and you weren't answering and i figured you had a reason for kissing that guy so i knew i did something and i...i wanted to hurt myself for it. Pay for what i did. Then i did that." He held his arms tight. 

"But i couldn't take my mind off of you. I just wanted to make it all stop." Both of us started to sob lightly. "So i thought that, maybe my dad could make me feel something other than emotional pain and i knew he wouldn't stop, so why kill yourself when you have a dad who could do it for you, right?" I hugged way tighter into him and felt his heartbeat raise. "So i scratched his car with my keyes and rang the door loudly to piss him off. It sure as hell worked...And the rest you know." By then he was crying and i couldn't hold on to him tighter. I mumbled a millon 'i love you's into his chest and he kissed the top of my head.

"You know i love you. And i dont think it's pathetic. I just want you to never think like that, ever again. You won't have to because you'll never not have me. I'll be yours forever, ok? Promise me you'll never do something like that again. I don't want to lose you. Don't you dare scare me like that again, ok baby. I need you. I love you." I cupped Liams face in my hands and kissed his lips softly.

"I know i know. I'll try ok? I'll try. I love you."

"I will be there for you. If you ever feel like doing something, you come to me, ok baby? I'm here for you. I'm always here for you."

"I will, i will. Thank you baby." He kissed me again.

The rest of the evening, we just laid in bed and cuddled until dinner. After that, we showered together with everything you do in the shower if you know what i mean. And then we laid back down and fooled around all night until we passed out into sleep in each others arms.

I've never been this freaking happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...