So Real

By shethickdoee

Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael m... More

So Real (Tyga Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (pt. 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge
YOU GUYS READ THIS

Chapter 33

8.8K 232 85
By shethickdoee

*Nicki POV*

I was up in the middle of the night when Ty came in the bed. Just to let him know, I wasn't crying because of our argument with each other. I mean, I did just go to my twin's funeral yesterday. After I got out the shower, I just got to thinking of him then I cried myself to sleep.

I looked over at Ty who was still sleep. Once I got out of his grip without him waking up, I went to go take a shower.

Before I got in the shower, I looked in the mirror. My hair was flat and still wet, and my eyes were just puffy. I looked like a ham. {A:N- ham means hot ass mess}

Once I got out the shower, I went in the room and looked through my bags for something to wear. I decided on wearing a dark blue Armani Exchange shirt, black pants, and my dark blue rain boots. Simple, but cute.

I straightened my hair, put on a little bit of makeup and took Ty's car keys to the Chrysler. Today I just wanted to spend time with my mom and dad.

I got in the car and listened to Gold Slugz- Gio Baby ft. Yo Gotti.

"My gold slugz and my Gucci watch.." I mumbled the part I didn't know. "YEAH! I'm screaming Versace Versace all over my body!"

I turned up the volume a little more and started driving to my mom's house.

*

"Hey ma." I walked in the kitchen and saw my mama cooking breakfast.

"Hey baby." She finished stirring the eggs on the stove.

"You okay?" I asked, referring to Nikko's death.

"Yeah, I barely seen him since I came back."

"I barely seen him at all." I took a sausage link from the plate and ate it. "But I got a tattoo for him the other day." I raised my shirt up. "You like it?"

"My Brother's Keeper." She read aloud. "I love it. I might go get me one now."

I laughed. "Don't be a copycat."

"Whatever." Started fixing me a plate. "But how are you and Ty doing?"

"Well he forgave me I think. I haven't talked to him much about it though. As soon as I woke up I came over here."

"Oh. Well you after we eat, wanna go to a spa or something? I don't wanna sit in the house thinking about my dead son all day."

I smiled. "That'll be great."

*Ty POV*

I woke up to my cell phone ringing. I felt around on the bed for it.

"Hello?" I answered in a groggy voice.

"Hey baby. Was you sleep?"

"Naw mama."

My ma started laughing. "Yes you were, get up though, it's 1:30pm. But I'm on my way to bring Kai over."

"Alright."

"Did you eat?"

"Nah. And Nicki not here so a nigga starving." I chuckled.

"Okay baby I'm gone bring you some McDonald's."

"Goodlooking."

"What?"

I laughed. "Nothing ma. Bye."

She didn't even say bye, she hung up the phone. I got up and went to the bathroom to take care of my hygiene.

After getting dressed in a grey Pink Dolphin shirt, black pants, and my black T-Raww's, I went downstairs and sat on my king chair waiting for my mama to come with Kaiya.

Turning on the tv, I sighed and texted Nicki.

Me- wya girl?

Nicki😁❤❓- Well goodmorning to u too. But I'm at the spa w. moms.

Me- alright I'll see u when u get home. Love u

Nicki😁❤❓- love u too.

I watched The First 48 until they came. These niggas on here so stupid and they "friends" be some snitches. See they gotta be sneaky like me and my niggas.

The doorbell rang right when it was getting good.

"Here I come." I opened the front door and my mama came in with Kaiya in her carseat.

She handed me a McDonald's bag and took Kaiya out of her carseat.

She starting to look different. Her head was getting bigger and her eyes started to look funny.

I pulled my sandwich out of my bag. "She ate?" I asked with my mouth full.

"No, but her bottle is in the bag."

{A:N- I changed Kaiya's age to be two months btw.}

My moms picked up her purse. "I better get going. I have a date tonight."

I smiled at her. "You better werk girl!" I snapped my fingers.

She came by me and kissed my forehead. "You so silly but I love you."

"Love you too."

She kissed Kaiya and went out of the front door.

After I finished eating, I got Kaiya out of the carseat and put her in the high chair. She kept scooting down, trying to slide out. Her head was moving all around like she couldn't balance it. I looked at her and chuckled. It's prolly cause her head so damn big.

I took the baby bag and grabbed a pre-made bottle that I'm guessing moms made for her. It was all cold and the formula inside was lumpy.

"MMMMMMM!" Kaiya started making noises loudly.

I looked over at her. "Be quiet girl damn."

I poured the old bottle in the sink and started making her a new one. She was still blabbering about something.

"What the fuck. Are two month olds even supposed to be making noise?" I mumbled to myself.

I shook the bottle and warmed it in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Kaiya was sliding out of the high chair again and spit was coming all out of her mouth.

The microwave went off and I tested the bottle, making sure it wasn't too hot. It was perfect.

I gave her the bottle and she tried to pick it up but she couldn't. She just touched it and started whining.

I'm so stupid. I forgot she too young to know how to hold her own bottle and too young to be sitting in a high chair! Niggas forgot she still at the age where her neck gotta be supported.

I quickly took her out of the high chair and walked with her to the living room, with my hand behind her neck. Luckily, she supported it by herself for those 3 minutes and nothing happened to her. She had her long tongue out, rubbing it over her bottom lip.

"Stop girl." I put her tongue back in her mouth.

We got to the couch and I fed her the bottle. She was getting most of it in her mouth but then again a lot was spilling from the sides.

After feeding and burping her, I tried to get her to sleep but I couldn't.

I laid her on the couch and went to her room to get a toy for her. Something she could chew on. I picked up a little stuffed animal and her pacifier.

Next thing I knew I heard a loud thud and Kaiya was crying seconds later.

"Shit." I ran to the living room to see Kai on the floor.

"Dumb ass. You just couldn't stay on the couch could you?"

I picked her up and rubbed her head. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. Her face was turning red.

"Kai it's never that serious. Shut yo ass up." I bounced her up and down and rubbed her head again. "Shhhhh girl."

She just sleepy. I laid on the couch and put a facecloth on my chest then laid her on top of me. Kai drool a lot and I ain't want no drool on my shirt.

Kaiya was still crying but put her fingers in her mouth and eventually fell asleep. I looked at the clock. It's 4 already?

My eyes started to get heavy and I closed them. I'm just gonna rest my eyes until she wakes up.

------------------------------------

Ouch. Kai fell :(

Ty is just so mean to her, right? Smh. & his dumb ass tried to put her in the high chair.

THIS WAS BORING IK BUT TRUST ME, I HAVE SOMETHING UP MY SLEEVE IN YHE UPCOMING CHAPTERS.

GOAL: 35 COMMENTS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
Men Who Sin By Lex

General Fiction

5.4M 165K 40
Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so are you and that's why I love you" With...
31.2K 2.3K 25
"I'm tired of feeling scared i don't wanna go outside knowing it's dangerous for me....can you just get out the streets!". *I don't think you underst...