Can't Stop Loving You: Chris...

bhrisaekos tarafından

| BOOK 2 TO " In Love With My Stepfather" | Follow to read RATED R Chapter(s). After 7 years of marriage, and... Daha Fazla

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 ♡ Still Strong
Chapter 2 ♡ Bad A$$ Alana >_<
Chapter 3 ♡ Camping Trip -.- *Bonus*
Chapter 4 ♡ Phone Calls ☎
Chapter 5 ♡ Something Isn't right here
Chapter 6 ♡ No worries...right?
Chapter 7 ♡ Messiness On Top Of Messiness
Chapter 8 ♡ Guess Who's Calling/Remember Me?
Chapter 9 ♡ Konie Lets The Cat Out The Bag
Chapter 10 ♡ We Can Work Something Out? (1/1)
Chapter 11 ♥ We Can Work Something Out? (2/2)
Chapter 12 ♥ Momma's Day Off ♡ *Random/Bonus*
Chapter 13 ♥ The Start of A New Problem (1/3)
Chapter 14 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (2/3)
Chapter 15 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (3/3)
Chapter 16 ♥ A Lost Tj
Chapter 17 ♥ Early Trouble
Chapter 18 ♥ Figuring It Out?
Chapter 19 ♥ Fitting The Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 20 ♥ Konie's Side Chick(s)
Chapter 21 ♡ Bet You Won't Double Tap That Høe
Chapter 22 ♡ You See Right Through Me
Chapter 23 ♡ A Overreacting Chris
Chapter 24 ♡ Who Started What?
Chapter 25 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (1/4)
Chapter 26 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (2/4)
Chapter 27 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (3/4)
Chapter 28 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (4/4)
Chapter 29 ♡ Damage Already Done? (1/1)
Chapter 30 ♥ Damage Already Done? (2/2)
Chapter 31 ♥ The Touching Game *Special Bonus*
Chapter 32 ♥ Our Secret?
Chapter 33 ♥ Taking Chances
Chapter 34 ♥ Don't
Chapter 35 ♥ Exchange
Chapter 36 ♥ Playing Your Part
Chapter 37 ♥ Hide and Seek
Chapter 38 ♥ Play Me
Chapter 39 ♥ Now Its All Eyes On Us
Chapter 40 ♡ Touch It/Love Gon Go (Rated R)
Private
Chapter 41 ♡ Grass Ain't Greener
Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2
Chapter 44 ♡ Savage
Chapter 45 ♡ Proof/Cry Wolf
Chapter 46 ♡ Trust Me
Chapter 47 ♡ Jealous
Chapter 48 ♡ Love In Competition (Extended)
Chapter 49 ♡ One Hell Of A Nite (Extended)
Chapter 50 ♥ Heaven Sent/Cold Water
Chapter 51 ♥ Starting Over
(IMPORTANT) AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 52 ♥ Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 53 ♡ Won't Stop Loving You // FINAL Chapter

Bonus Chapter (42) | Nightmare on Elm Street *Hallowen Special* Part 1

1.4K 53 13
bhrisaekos tarafından

Chris,

"You finished yet babe?" I called to Stacy as I walked into the Master bedroom. We decided to take the kids trick or treating before it gets too crowded in the streets and to have a little family time.

"Almost.." She said, as I peaked into the bathroom to see her costume.

"Awww.." I said laughing as she zipped up the zipper on the outfit.

"Does it make me look fat?" She asked spinning around and I shook my head.

"You look good."

"Well, it isn't much, but I sleep early, so, we gone make this work." As she fixed her dinosaur onesies outfit. She slipped on the shoes that came with it, and looked up at me.

"Let me guess..." She said, putting her finger to her cheek, in a thinking manner, making me laugh some. It was pretty obvious what I was, but imma let her have a little fun with it.

"Super man?" She asked smiling and I nodded.

"Don't forget super girl!" Amber said walking in, in her costume along with Caleb.

"So we have Super Man, Super Girl, and Super Boy?" She raised an eyebrow. "How come I didn't know this?!"

"It was  a last minute thing." I said shrugging and she shook her head.

"Well, what's Alana?"

"I'm Scooby-Doo." She said, standing beside Caleb.

"Now that's a good one. I love Scooby Doo." Stacy said, walking towards all of us. "Everyone have everything?" She questioned, as I wrapped my arm around her neck.

(Ehh.. this got mixed up for some reason, but for now on this is Stacy's P.O.V)

"Trick or Treat bags are in the car and if you don't mind, Bryson and Ink are coming with their kids."

"That's cool." I said as the kids ran past us down the steps. I felt a light kiss on my forehead making me look up at Chris who was looking down at me.

"Can I help you?"

"I don't know, but I do know what can help me."

"And what would that be sir?" I questioned, as we both walked down the steps ourselves.

"Your lips." He said, and stole a quick kiss from me before I could even say something. He then ran the rested of the way down the steps and grabbed the car keys and sprinted his way out the door.

"What the hell..." I mumbled and laughed. I didn't get  a chance with him and he's already trying to play games on a scary night. I just know this wasn't going to be good for me. Once I was off the steps, I turned off all the lights and grabbed my phone, I headed outside locking the door, behind me. I spun around and screamed at the site of a clown mask, making me fall dead on my ass. I could hear I group of guys laughing, as I held my chest.

"Mrs. Brown." The person said with the clown mask taking it off and looking down at me, holding in his laugh. Bryson.

"Get the fuck out my face." I snapped, and he put his hand up in surrender.

"Wifey mad Chris." I heard Ink said, as I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Baby..."Chris said walking up to me, trying to hold in his laugh. "You o-okay?"

"Get out my face, it's not damn funny Chris!"

"You know I love you, stop it!" He wrapped his arms around me trying to pull me close to him, but I wasn't having it, I was mad as hell at all of them and I don't even know Bryson like that! When I tried to get him off of me, his embrace only got tighter.

"Chris, move." I whined, putting my hand on his chest, keeping him away from me.

"Relax, babe, it was just a joke, I didn't mean it like that." He stated, his voice so smooth. I'm not gone lie. I started to surrender right then and there in his arms, but only remembering  what he planned a few minutes ago, only pissed me off.

"Move Christopher!" I said.

"She went for the first name though!" Bryson said, and Chris let me go.

"Fine." He said, giving me a look. I crossed  my arms and walked past him, only to feel a hard ass smack on my ass.

"What the fuck-"

"Say something. I want you too." He said, in a deep voice hovering over me. I don't know what it was, but that look had me.

I kept my mouth shut and he walked past me, bumping into my shoulder. I turned around to see Ink and Bryson looking at me, shaking their heads and rubbing their fingers in shame. I gave them the finger and walked off, heading into black van that we were all going to be riding in. Once the kids were in, I made my way in, sitting down near the front, while Ink and Bryson sat behind me and Chris sat down beside me, and he had the nerve to thump me in my cheek.

"Chris."

"What?"

"Thump me again and I will end you." I said and he scoffed shutting the door. Once the driver got the heads up to drove, we were on our way to go trick or treating.

As I looked out the window, I I felt someone blow in my ear. I cringed and I pushed whoever face it was away from me. I could hear Chris laughing and that event annoyed  me a little more.

"Would you stop?" I said, looking his direction. He shrugged and looked the  other way, so I reached over and thumbed his neck. He looked at me side ways and I laughed, deciding to look back  out the window. Wiping the  tears of laughter  that was coming down my face, I swear  ok thought  I saw a face  in the window scaring the hell out of me. I looked over at Chris and he gave me the same look.

"You saw that too?"

I nodded and we both sat back in our seats, and slid down in them some.

_____

"Trick or Treat!"

As the kids grabbed their candy, Chris took them up to the people's house, while I stood behind and looked around at the other costumes that flowed through the streets. I stared in awe as the little toddlers played in on the sidewalk as they attempted to scare one another. It was really cute.

"Baby number 4?"

"Hell No." I swung my head at Chris as he walked down the drive way of someone's home sucking on a sucker.

"Just wondering."

"Well stop wondering." I said, as we continued to walk.

"This Halloween can't be real." Bryson said, shaking his head.

"How so?"

"Y'all haven't noticed people standing in corners in clown outfits...?" He questioned and I looked around not seeing any, at least in my sight.

"You just seeing things." Ink said. "I haven't seen anything."

"Same." Chris said.

"Here's another house!" Caleb shouted. We all stopped and allowed them to go get their treats.

"I don't know man, but I have a really bad feeling."

"If this is another prank, I swear someone is going to die." I stated, eyeing all three of them.

"I swear we ain't got nothing to do with this." Bryson stated.

"Well, you creeping everyone out, so shut up with all that."

"Something ain't right." Ink said and I nodded in agreement.

"Next house!" Alana said running ahead of us. I shook my head and we all continued to walk with the kids. I examined more of the containers, noticing how deep in depth they got into them. Halloween isn't all my favorite, but it did show the passion that people had for it.

"Mama, Daddy is trying to take my candy!" Caleb squealed running around my torso, holding on tight.

"Boy, if you don't bring yo ass-"

"Chris stop! It's his candy!" I said laughing, shielding Caleb away from him. Caleb stuck his stuck his tongue out giggling.

"Wait till I get my hands on you; I brought yo lil ass out here when I didn't have to." Chris said trying to grab on him and Caleb tried to get into my arms.

"Chris chill out." I said trying to hold in my laughs as he eyed Caleb.

"Just wait until we get home.." he mumble popping Caleb's face. As we walked down the street, it was starting to get a little more crowded as we got deeper into the neighborhood.

"There must be a party or something going on?" Amber asked with excitement in her eyes and I grabbed her wrist.

"Mom what you grabbing me for?!" She said trying to pull back and I yanked her near me.

"I don't want you going nowhere you shouldn't be going...." I trailed off. She sighed.

"Besides, it's Halloween," Bryson stated, turning around looking at the kids with an evil grin. "ANYTHING can happen."

"What do you mean?" Alana asked while gulping.

"You're too young to know, I'll tell you as you get older." Bryson said chuckling.

"I'm old enough!" Caleb beamed raising his hand.

"Bryson shut up!" I said shaking my head. "You're gonna scare them."

Amber began to laugh quietly to herself and I pushed her over some.

"No mama, I'm old enough." Caleb said.

"Yeah, I wanna know too!" Alana jumped in.

"If it's alright with your mom, then I'll tell ya'll." He teased and I looked over at Chris.

"OOOOOOO mama pleaseeeeee!" They screamed, all over me and I glared at Bryson causing him to laugh.

"Aye calm ya'll asses down." Chris said pushing them back, squatting down.

"Now listen up; ONCE he tells ya'll this story, do NOT come running into Our rooms," he said pointing to me and him and Amber. "Just know the doors will be locked shut and we won't won't here shit , but silence and sleep. You understand."

"Yes sir." They both said in together before running  off to the front Bryson. Chris started laughing.

"What?" I asked out of curiosity.

"They gone be scared as fuck."

"What do you have in mind?" I questioned.

He smirked and grabbed my hand.

__________

"Where are we at?"

I looked around, noticing it was only us and no one else around here.

"We on earth, duhhh."

"That's not what I was asking." I rolled my eyes as Chris's dumb comments.

"We on Elm Street." Ink said.

"That street is real?"

"Of course." Ink said.

I always thought that street was just made up, I front actually think it was real.

"This way class." Bryson said, leading us to a trail in the woods. I sighed and followed behind him, on a path that was made out.This place was creepy as hell when you first walk into it. It seems like we in a movie or something based off how the branches looked and how the moonlight shines perfectly in the spot it was needed in. I felt Alana grab onto my hand while Caleb grabbed onto Chris's handed and Amber stood close beside me.

"I must warn ya'll, there Is a myth that I heard about these parts of the woods, so imma need ya'll to stay close  to one another."

"What's the story?" Ink said.

"Legend has it, this place is similar to the suicide forest." Chris said, looking around.

"Suicide Forest?" Caleb asked.

"Yep." Chris explained. "People who weren't satisfied with their life would come and kill themselves, selling their souls to the devil."

"...the devil?" Alana said softly.

"That's right." Bryson said. "And he doesn't mind taking kids like you."

I heard them gasp, making me almost laugh out loud, bit I kept quiet. I looked over at Chris seeing him trying to hold in his laughs too. We walked deeper into the woods, feeling the wind blow on us and a few sounds being made.

"Where are we going?" Amber asked.

"To find his house-"

"Nooooooo!" They all yelled, pulling me and Chris back, stopping us from going any farther.

"I thought ya'll wouldn't be scared?!" Chris said, eyeing them.

"We're not scared!" Caleb said stomping his foot on the ground.

"Lets go find the house then."

"But..." He whispered, and Bryson chuckled to himself.

"But what?"

"He gone kill me.."

"He won't kill you." I reassured him.

"Promise?"

"Promise." I said.

Once that was settled, we continued to walk deeper into the woods. I honestly hope Bryson knew where he was going cause I'm getting scares just by being here in the dark itself. We then made a left turn, noticing more darkness. Chris handed everyone a flashlight, and we all cut them on, going deeper into the woods. I felt Alana hold onto my hand tighter than ever. She had a strong grip for some o me her age.

"What was that sound?" Chris said breaking the silence.

"Us walking right?" I questioned and he shook his head, flashing the flash light around us.

"I didn't hear anything." Amber said shrugging.

"Ssh." Chris said.

All of sudden, we heard a twig snap, and we all jumped.

"What's making that sound is the question." Ink said.

"Maybe an animal stepped on something." Bryson suggested.

"Maybe it's the devil.."

"Caleb.." I eyed him wanting him to shut up. Even though I know this isn't real, it still had me on edge.

"Should we go check it out?" Ink said.

"Me and Chris will." Bryson suggested.

"Daddy noo!" Alana and Caleb innocently grabbed onto Chris not willing to let him go anytime soon.

"Aww." I cooed and Chris chuckled. "I'll be back mini me's." Chris stated, removing their arms from around him.

"Can I come with you?" Caleb asked and Chris looked up at me. I shrugged. "As long as he don't get hurt." I stated.

"Come on lil man." Chris said, bending on his knees allowing Caleb on his back.

"When we start running, I want your head to stay down on my shoulder okay?" He instructed and he nodded his head frantically. "Yes sir."

"Here we go." Bryson and Chris immediately set off into the woods as me, Amber, Alana and Ink waited for them to get back.

"Boo." I jumped, hearing Ink say that in my ear.

"Son of a-"

"Son of a what?" He said laughing and I pushed him.

"That's not funny.." I said frowning at him and all he could  do was laugh. I was on edge right now and he's just wanting to get punched.

"What's taking them so long?" Amber asked.

"Yeah." Alana agreed.

"Y'all chill, they just left."

"That don't matter, they still taking too long-"

I stopped in my tracks, hearing footsteps coming from whichever direction.

"What was that?" Alana asked softly.

"Don't know.."

We all spun around with our flashlights moving in all directions. Before  I could  say anything, I felt a light breath on my neck...

________

Sorry for the long wait, but this Halloween chapter  was a last minute idea, but I hope you guys liked Part 1 :) Part 2 coming either tomorrow or later this week.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :D

COMMENT and VOTE please! :D

(Excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes)

Tia x

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

104K 2.6K 19
Samantha Burke, 15 year old american, visits her grandparents in london for the summer. While there she discovers they live next to singer, Harry Sty...
1K 84 12
"Who's gonna love me when you're gone?"
235K 18.5K 48
At the age of 23 Jana has loved and lost. Her husband killed within months of their marriage and her family disapproving of her long period of mourn...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.