TANGLED -overprotective famou...

By MusicMyLife

what happens when fame, gymnastics, music, overprotective celebrity brothers, adoption, past, friends and ene... More

TANGLED - Introduction
The Flight
Mumbai...I'm back!!
First Day of New School
A Date with a life-death situation
Flashback
Back to (not so pleasant) present
Jinxed?
Kicks and Punches
Live Chat
They call it a House...I call it a Palace!
I'm With You
One week before wedding = Hectic
You Don't Know How It Feels Like
Giggle Monster
Together, Forever
Getting Ready
The big day
He hates me...why?!
Christmas and Traditions
Twitter Goes Crazy!
Girls Day In
Premiere Night
Arrested, Saved And Threatened.
Answers
The Troublesome Twosome Date
Gossip and Guy Drama
Jerk Brother or Protective brother?
Niagara Tears
Security check
Antiquates? What are they?
Don't Forget
My Custom, Personalized Hell
Catching Up
Only Friend - Not
Going Back There
Surprises!
SuperBowl
The Pay-Back day
Baby Pops Out
What's the name?
Face the Facts
Author's Note: IMPORTANT!!!
NOT A CHAPTER-CHARACTER PROFILES....

Golden Globes

3.8K 35 4
By MusicMyLife

Hey!!! I'm back!!

Sorry, it has been a while since I posted! But stuff came up!! And my IGCSE Results are out, and I;m happy with the 6 A*s and 2As... :D !!! can't even begin to tell how good it feels! 

Anyways, instead of bothering and boring you more, lets get started!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV

I always was a guitar girl. Always the instrument I felt closest to. But now, I was learning piano. Salman was keen on me learning it, and according to him I was a fast learner. But, I was lazy, I always felt bored to sit at one place practicing one skill again and again. Maybe because our piano teacher at my previous school was boring. But with Salman, it’s always fun.

“Umm, I love the sibling time you are having, but you need to get ready!” Sean looked at us. I saw the time. Oh no. We totally lost track of time. We had to hurry now. I ran up my room, and so did Salman and Sohail. Not into our Mumbai rooms, but into our Beverly Hills rooms.

What happened in Tokyo didn’t bother me much now. I did tell them what happened after a few hours. I was in tears, and my brothers were beyond furious. It had scared me then. What if they did something stupid? What if they killed him, or got him paralyzed? They’d go to jail, and I couldn’t bear that. And yes, all three of them were capable enough to hurt anyone.

That guy was ‘taken care of’ according to everyone. When I asked them what they did, they’d say I didn’t want to know. So, I let them have it their way.

But that didn’t pardon me the ‘safety first’ lecture from my brothers, their manager, the bodyguards, my friends and virtually every other person. But I got their point; I made a dumb decision and almost messed up for my life. They were concerned, I understood. I would have reacted the exact same way if I were in their position.

But, all’s well when the end is well. We were here in California for an award ceremony. The Golden Globes.

Everyone was gonna wear gowns, but not me. I was short for gowns, and also young for them. So scratching that idea, I settled for a dress. A classy, elegant dress, that Malaika chose. She was still pretty pissed off about me not following Britt.  Atleast it had black in it. Anything black and I love it!

I slipped on the dress quickly and the shoes. They added an edge to the otherwise casual outfit. I opened the jewelry box to get my earrings but I couldn’t find them. Fashion crisis! Yea, I am totally being a drama queen, but just the thought of walking down the Golden Globes red carpet makes me nervous. I had no idea what I was gonna do there.

I walked into Malaika’s room hoping that her jewelry was lying around. Nope, she had sapphire earrings, emerald ones, lots of pendants. But not the kind I needed.

“Here” Sohail placed a box in my hand. He was in a tux which was Armani I guess. Salman walked in too, wearing a tux. Guys are lucky and unlucky. They don’t have much to worry about fashion, but at the same time they have fewer options to choose from.

“What’s in it?” I asked him. But before he could reply, I lifted the top off.

“It’s beautiful! And it totally goes with my dress.”I squealed, taking the earrings in my hand. They were amethyst and diamond earrings, long and shiny.

“I know.” Sohail chuckled at my childishness.

“Where did you get these? Why did you? When did you? Why aren’t you answering? Are you gonna answer? Oh, so you are gonna keep mum?” I blabbered, not pausing even to breathe. Sohail placed his hand on my mouth and both of them laughed.

“My hyperactive sis, let me speak!” I nodded for him to continue and he removed his hand.

“I got these for you. Just something I liked, and I knew you would. I bought them what, two days ago. And we got our old ones out. I figured out you’d come to us when you’d see the earring were missing. But you went to Malaika’s room.” He smirked.

“Awww  wrong prediction. But, thank you!” I jumped on him, and he stumbled.

“You’re welcome. Now, go get ready.” He pushed me into my room, where a makeup and a hair stylist were already waiting. I have never been the one to spend hours to get ready, so Malaika threatened Salman to get them or she’d fly down to get me ready. And since she was told not to travel by air, we had to abide by her. That was also the reason why Arbaaz and Malaika weren’t here with us.

We spoke as the two men did their work. Salman had one nomination this year, and we all were keeping our fingers crossed.

We reached the Beverly Hilton Hotel, and the celebrities were flooding in. There were thousands of fans waiting, hundreds of cameras flashing. We got out of the car, and the crowd went insane screaming their heads out. Why was I doing this?!

We went over to the red carpet, after waving to the fans and letting them take a few pictures. I stood in the middle, with Salman to my right and Sohail to my left. Sohail’s hand was on my waist and Salman’s on my shoulder. I did feel safer this way, and I could walk. Seeing how the flashes had gotten me blind.

“Be yourself.” Salman whispered in my ear, he could see how stiff and tense I was. I nodded and smiled wider.

It wasn’t that bad. I’ve done this so many times; there is no need to worry, I told myself. After a while I blended in, giving better poses and shots. The reporters were shooting questions at us, and we went to the E! online one.

“Good evening World’s most famous siblings.” He greeted us, “You are speaking to Jake from E! Online.”

“Good evening.” I and Salman chorused. Sohail was inside; he wasn’t in the mood of facing questions about Z.

“Uh, you just made that up right? World’s most famous siblings?” I asked Jake.

“No. You guys don’t know?” he asked, puzzled.

“We don’t know what?” Salman looked at me then him.

“You guys are officially the world’s most famous siblings according to hundreds of thousands of votes.” Jake smiled, and I knew he was thinking ‘where do they live? On Mars?’

“Wait, we bet Venus and Serena Williams? Jessica and Ashlee Simpson? Ben and Casey Affleck?” I asked, taken aback. Oh come on, that was impossible!

“Yes. Beat them all.” Jake smiled.

“I didn’t know this! Cassie, you are so dead for not letting me know!” Salman grinned, pinching my cheek.

“Ah, don’t!” I frowned and both of them laughed.

“Who Cassie? Girlfriend?” Jake asked. Ofcourse, the interview would be incomplete if there were no relationship questions.

“No, manager.” Salman replied trying hard to not laugh. Him and Cassie together? That will not happen even if the entire female race burns and rots in hell.

“So are you in a relationship?” He asked, hoping he’d get some headlines.

“Nope. Single.” Salman replied flatly. He was suddenly down, I could tell by the way he looked away. He wanted to be here with Aish. I squeezed his hand and he squeezed it back.

“And you?” Jake asked looking at me.

“Oh, don’t even think about it dude!” Salman switched into the protective brother mode.

“See? I have zero chances of dating.” I pouted.

“Yup. Z-E-R-O.”  Salman spelt the word, and we laughed.

“Celebrity crushes?”

“Many” I blushed.

“Name one?”

“Enrique.” I blushed further.

“I’m not letting you near him. Ever. Wait is he here?” Salman asked, concerned and I rolled my eyes.

“No, not here.” Jake chuckled. “How do you survive with him?” he asked me.

“He is just one. I have two others to handle too. I’m thinking of getting divorced from my brothers.” I replied, glaring at Salman.

“You can’t divorce me!” Salman laughed.

“I can! If married people can, so can siblings!” I argued back. And we got into a stare down and bickering mode infront of millions of viewers. That’s the way we roll.

“This is exactly why people love you guys!” The guy shook his head.

“I still wonder how so many people know me.” I murmured.

“You are a celebrity in your own right. And a gymnast. And a fashion icon. And I could go on and on…”  Jake said, and we talked for a few more minutes.

This was what basically happened till we reached inside. Questions, jokes, rumors, photos, autographs. I was hesitant to give autographs. I mean I didn’t even have an album, nor was I a designer, nor an actor. Yet people wanted my photos and autographs. For what? Being a gymnast or wearing a edgy shoes?

Once we were inside, a lady named Lily escorted us towards out table for the night. It was one of the tables in the front. The ballroom was flooded with faces I recognized. Good thing I got my autograph book. Even though my brothers were famous, I collected autographs of my idols. Some happened to be family friends, but that didn’t change the fact that I’d always act star struck initially. Silly me.

There was champagne, wine and some mocktail for me. We spoke to some people, and I met a few people I knew. There, I was gonna kill Selena for not coming along with her mom. The thing was, I knew people, but I wasn’t close to them or shared a relation with them. So, it was kinda weird till the function started. Oh, and I did get many autographs.

Golden Globes. Do I need to say more? Obviously, the awards were full of comedy, jokes, performances, shocking stunts etc. I enjoyed the eve to its fullest. And oh, I managed to sit through the night without getting into trouble.

But it was the moment. The winner for Best Actor – Musical or Comedy was gonna be revealed.

I was holding Salman’s hand tight. He was holding mine tighter. His grip was so tight that the blood flow to my palm was restricted, and it had started to get numb. But, we sat there while Nicole Kidman- the presenter- opened the envelope. He wanted to win, I wanted him to win. This was his second nomination, but he didn’t win previously.

“Any guesses?” She asked and the whole place roared with various names. Boy, the competition was so tough. Johnny Depp, my idol and my celebrity crush too (I have many, let me warn you.) was nominated. I’d hate to see him lose, but Salman was way more important than him for me. Please!

“No prize for guesses guys. It’s Salman Khan for Partner!” The audience squealed and Salman looked at me. I stared at him, and grinned.

“Did she…?” I asked.

“I guess she…” he replied.

“Oh get up, idiot! Get the award!” Sohail chuckled, and Salman got up to walk towards the stage after hugging us and some of his friends sitting nearby.

Me and Sohail clapped for him and we fist bumped. He had worked so hard for this movie. It was just the second movie in this genre of his, and he grabbed a Golden Globe? I couldn’t even begin to explain how incredibly proud I was of him.

He went to the mic, and started with his acceptance speech.

“Guys, I have two acceptance speeches. Malaika and Cassi- my manager- made me write one. It says Thank you to the producers, director, cast and crew of the movie, etc. And I’m really thankful to them! I always say a movie is a team effort. So yea, thanks to you, and all my fans. You guys are the best!”

With this, the audience went crazy screaming their heads off. He paused, waiting for them to settle down.

“And Malaika is gonna kill me for cutting it short, and Cassie will give me THE lecture, but I had to add in something else, too. They give us time restrictions, so yea.”

“But, this award I wish to dedicate. See, sitting there is a girl in a black and silver dress? The only one with an autograph book in this ballroom? Yeah, my sister. I swear, if she hadn’t pushed me to do this movie, I was gonna reject it. I didn’t believe that I could do humor. I was under the impression that I didn’t have the capability, that it wasn’t my cup of tea. And I promised myself not to go for that genre again, seeing how my first comical was a flop. But she told me to give it another try. Because she believed in me, along with my family. She said, ‘what could possibly go wrong? You won’t get another comedy movie. Big Deal!”’

“So, thank you, for pushing me and telling me I’d be a moron if I didn’t do this movie. I love you!”

While he said that, everyone squealed, but I couldn’t stop grinning like an idiot. I remembered that day. I was like, “what the hell, you have to accept this one!” 

He went backstage for the press waiting. The function continued, with more jokes. I looked at Sohail and asked, “When did he prepare that speech?”

“Oh, that was an extempore. He was too lazy to write it down.” He replied, not taking his eyes of the stage.

“What?!”  I yelled.

“Jesus, keep it down!”

“Yeah, sorry.” I whispered back, attention back towards the stage.

“Hey guys, having fun?” Salman said, walking back towards our table. He hugged and fist bumped with people around.

“Congrats!” I grinned, and kissed him on the cheek as he sat down.

He kissed my forehead back, and whispered, “Thank YOU!”

Before I could reply, Ricky Gervais- the host- pointed at us,

“You two don’t even try and steal the spotlight from me. I mean, I already get so less. So all that kissy-kissy? Back at your house! My awards, my rules!” he fake ordered, and the audience burst out laughing. Salman saluted him, and I stuck my tongue out at him.

We actually managed to follow his orders and keep quiet for the next hour. And that is probably a new record for me, coz I happen to be extremely talkative. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this coz I was watching the Golden Globes the other day...I want the gowns! Ok, maybe not. I'm not sure if I want those girly ones. Fine with the edgy things!! :P

Anyways, What do you think?? Please tell me!

And sorry for the delay once again!! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 18.8K 37
what happens when a Korean Mafia K.TH gets obsessed with a cute Indian girl disclaimer dark ff, violence, no hate to any idols.. just a ff
2M 43.4K 34
"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, really wanted to see me struggle!
32.7K 1.6K 19
Whoever let Lily Hayes have 4 older brothers deserves a smack in the face. This story will contain the life of Lily Hayes getting teased, tortured...
1.2K 364 21
What do you do when your 4-year-old son adopts the most unlikely celebrity for a daddy! Well, it happened to me one fine summer day while I was visit...