It's Just Acting

By Lexy_VLover

❝could we pretend that we're in love? i'm sorry but i fell in love tonight.❞ Leon Vargas is loved by everybod... More

foreword
One : In Which He Is In Her House
Two : In Which She Calls Him An Arse
Three In Which He Says She's Conceited
Four : In Which She Slaps Him
Five : In Which He Has A Stone Cold Heart
Six In Which She Goes On A Date
Seven In Which He Sees A Rabbit On A Bicycle
Eight In Which She Faces Awkward Moments
Nine In Which He Is The Reason For Her Popularity
Ten In Which She Isn't Herself
Eleven In Which He Sees The Shore To His Beach
Twelve In Which She Plays Hide And Seek In A Closet
Thirteen In Which He Almost Punches Somebody
Fourteen In Which She Feels Like A Cliche
Fifteen In Which He Ruins Everything
Sixteen In Which He Revisits His Demons
Seventeen In Which She Meets The Fluffhead
Nineteen In Which She Kisses Without A Script
Twenty In Which He Ends Whatever They Had
Twenty One In Which She Is Sure Of Only A Few Things
Twenty Two In Which He Bends A Spoon
Twenty Three In Which She Doesn't Watch Her Step
Twenty Four In Which She Plays Matchmaker
Twenty Six In Which He Is Off The Figurative Hook
Twenty Six In Which She Decides It Is Time
Twenty Seven In Which He Ends It
Epilogue I
Epilogue 2
afterword

Eighteen In Which He Bruises His Knuckles

131 6 3
By Lexy_VLover

Leon knew Francesca would think he's slightly overreacting because Marco was with a girl when Leon had told her himself that Diego had become a One-Night-Stand-King.

But there was a difference.

An enormous gigantic unmissable -if you were Leon Vargas 'The Great- and soon-to-be heartbreaking difference.

Diego never looked at the girls like was Marco was looking at the girl with shoulder length brown hair.

Diego would call Leon after some one night stand, and he go on about how meaningless the night was. Diego wished that he could have a sappy love story where the guy finds the one after a one night stand, but it never happened. Nobody could even compare to Marco in his eyes.

"Distract Diego," Leon instructs Francesca.

Francesca was still shocked, and she almost missed what Leon said. She didn't have time to question him because he was already stalking over to Marco. Marco noticed the shadow over his table, and looked up, and he instantly paled.

"Excuse me," He tells his date politely, standing up.

Leon takes a few steps backwards, and Marco gets up. The girl nods, placing her hand on Marco's and Leon snapped. In a swift movement he balled his fist, swung his arm back and his fist collided with Marco's jaw. Leon felt the stinging pain in his knuckles, so he knew he either bruised it or split them.

"Leon!" Francesca shouts, causing Diego to turn and look for Leon.

He left the line, and rushed over to Leon. He didn't see Marco yet, because Marco had fallen back onto the cushioned seating of the booth. He could tell that Leon needed some calming down, looking at the heated flare he was giving to the feet of the person who he punched.

"Leon! What is wrong with you?" Diego chides. He speaks as he turns to look at the groaning person, and the girl who was crouched over him in worry. "Who did you ev—oh,"

He couldn't get a clear glimpse of the face, but he could see the hair. The unique curly silky black hair that only belonged to one person. And then there was the ring on his index finger of his right hand. A plain silver band on the outside, but on the inside the word Amor was engraved. Diego gave it to him.

Marco eventually managed to sit up, still running his jaw. He was about to yell at Leon, when his gaze fell on the black haired boy standing next to him. Marco was rendered speechless.

Diego looked even better than the last time had seen him. He had definitely been working out, Marco noticed all the new lines that defined his muscles. Although, Marco could see the hurt in Diego's green eyes that usually held mischief and amusement. The only other time Marco had seen that look was when he broke it off with him.

Francesca stood behind them silently. She wanted to reach over and start inspecting Leon's hand, but she knew this was a heated moment that she should stay out of. Nothing was said, the girl with Marco didn't even know what to say.

"Hi," Marco eventually breathes, and Diego turns away.

He forgot that Marco's voice was that silky. He forgot that hearing Marco's voice was like music to his ears. He forgot that tingle he got in the pit of his stomach when he heard Marco speak.

"I need to talk to you Tavelli," Leon says coldly.

Marco didn't want to, considering he had just been punched by that same person. But he knew that Leon could not be ignored.

"Outside?" Marco offers, and Leon shrugs.

Marco leads the way, and Leon follows with Diego in tow. The chilly night breeze whipped past their faces as they stepped outside. Leon crossed his arms over his chest, but Diego simply looked down at the paving which suddenly looked more interesting than it had ten minutes ago.

"Was the punch necassary?" Marco asked, and Leon shrugged, a small smirk gracing his lips.

"Very. I could have done more if it wasn't for the fact the girl looked so innocent," Leon said, and Marco nods, slightly scared.

Leon hadn't always been this cold to him of course. When Marco and Diego were dating, Leon had no problem with him. Marco was one of his favourite people, because he was making Diego happy. And as Diego's best friend, that's all Leon wanted.

But the circumstances were obviously different this time, because of the fact Marco broke Diego's heart. Marco felt that it was time, because of Diego's seemingly inability to really commit to a relationship. It broke Marco's heart just as much as he said those words.

"Diego! DJ saw you with her," Marco accused, tears already welling up in his eyes.

"Look, I know that it seems bad, but it really wasn't much. She was honestly offering to tutor me in Biology," Diego protests, and Marco scoffs.

"You could have come to me. The best in Biology in our year. But no, got to beautiful short-skirt cheerleading Barbie," Marco replied humourlessly.

"Her name is Briana," Diego murmurs softly, but Marco heard.

"Oh sorry! Did I offend your girlfriend?" Marco asked sarcastically.

Marco himself was shocked at the way he was acting. His attitude towards the subject. Marco was usually calm, and would intently listen to Diego's argument and would eventually forgive him like always,

But this time it was different. Maybe it was because of how beautiful Briana was, that Marco felt scared. Marco was constantly scared that Diego would realise that he actually didn't like Marco and would leave him.

"Marc, calm down," Diego says with a steady voice.

"No! I can't take this anymore!" Marco shouts and Diego swallows hard.

Please don't be leading to where I think it is. He prays.

"What do you mean?" He asks softly.

"It means I'm finished with you, and the fact that you can never seem to keep your hands to yourself. I'm done. Diego, I'm breaking up with you. I rather do it now, then get my heart broken later," Marco says, and Diego involuntarily lets a rogue tear fall.

Marco tries to keep his eyes from that wet line across his cheek. But it meant he had to look at Diego's eyes. Marco had never seen Diego's eyes the way he saw them now. He unfortunately saw how glassy they looked, and Marco had to furiously blink back his own. Diego's eyes held so much emotion, regret, heartbreak and fear.

"Don't do this, you know I love you," Diego pleads, and Marco shakes his head, gulping.

"That's the thing Diego. I don't,"

Diego glanced at Marco when he heard a sniffle. Maybe he remembered the day they broke up, it haunted Diego every single day. Did it hurt him as much? Or was be able to move on quicker? Diego remembered the girl inside the coffee shop, who Francesca was probably distracting.

"Do you have anything to say?" Diego eventually spoke up, shocking both of the other guys.

"I'm sorry,"

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Hey!! I quite like this chapter! The next chapter I will try and put some more Leonesca! But I'm still busy with MARCIEGO. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I am working hard to finish this book so that I can get this over my shoulder like Hell! But still, updates may return to every two weeks until I actually finish. Plus minus 4 chapters! Thanks for reading 🙈 sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
5.5K 68 12
Arienne Martin is just turning 16. Her parents decided to transfer her to another school because of her exbff's who thought Arienne's lying to them...
661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
2.8K 174 11
[death was previously titled as 'you will be the death of me'] ❝this love will be the death of me but i'll know i'll die happily❞ Francesca loved hi...