Alpha of Doom

By QueenKeely

"In the end, the guy doesn't change for the girl, the girl is still broken and they don't end up together." H... More

My thanks
Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Punching bag
Chapter 2- Saviour
Chapter 3- Glass shards
Chapter 4- The outburst
Chapter 5- Fragile hearts
Chapter 6- Red eyed monster
Chapter 7- Baboon butt
Chapter 8- Invitation
Chapter 9- Celebration
Chapter 10- The hard truth
Chapter 11- Us
Chapter 12- Alpha male
Chapter 13- True colours shine
Chapter 14- Bullet
Chapter 15- Storm
Chapter 16- Scream Lily, scream
Chapter 17- The wolf
Chapter 18- Beast
Chapter 19- War
Chapter 20- Bad memories
Chapter 21- The kiss
Chapter 22- Attack
Chapter 23- Powers
Ch 24- "You were touching me!"
Chapter 25- Black mail
Chapter 26- His world
Chapter 27- Beautiful
Chapter 28- Dance Lukey Wukey.
Chapter 29- Running
Chapter 30- Girl party
Ch 31- Pain, pain go away come again another day
Chapter 32-Heart shaped necklace
Chapter 33- Barbecue
Chapter 34- I love you
Chapter 35- Trust issues
Chapter 36- Bloodied and bruised
Chapter 37- Shopping
Chapter 38- Meet and greet
Chapter 39- Beach dates and confessions
Chapter 40- Nike woman
Chapter 41- 22nd
Chapter 42- It will always be you
Chapter 44- Torture
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 45- You're hurt
Chapter 46- Scared and scarred
Chapter 47- Witch
Chapter 48- Element
Chapter 49- Luca vs Alpha Jones
Chapter 50-catchups
Chapter 51- Scared Storm
Chapter 52- His story
Chapter 53- welcoming
Chapter 54- He's gone
Chapter 55- Camera
Chapter 56- lovebites
Chapter 57- alpha tone
Chapter 58- Tyler
Chapter 59- late night food trips
Chapter 60- arguments
Chapter 61- Heidi May Bolton
62- heartbeat
Chapter 63- Drunk
Chapter 64- shooting stars
Chapter 65- Tobias and Bethany
Chapter 66- mother daily, teenager at heart
Chapter 67- Epilogue; I fell in love with the alpha of doom
1 million reads bonus chapter!
Covers
Christmas update
My other works

Chapter 43- Chains and knives

102K 3.4K 484
By QueenKeely

*warning there may be scenes that you won't like, you don't have to read it if you don't want to but it is important... Just saying

Everything around me smells dead, the plain grey brick walls is my only thing to lean on and the metal cell door is the only thing to stare at with un-ushered tears.

Why? Why? I shouldn't of agreed with Storm, every time I'm outside without Luca they hurt me.

'Celeste?' I don't get a respond and I sigh 'Celeste please, I'm sorry.'

"Ah so you're finally awake" my eyes meet his dark brown ones filled with hatred.

I swallow the lump in my throat "a-alpha Jones" I stutter.

He opens the cell door and walks in with his hands behind his back, he smirks.

"Looks like over protective Luca wasn't over protective enough" he cackles evilly.

I stay silent and wipe my eyes holding in the fresh tears that want to fall, he laughs.

"I've been watching you alright, you and Luca are just the cutest!" He mocks happy but then his face turns stone cold.

I gulp and blink repeatedly "that 'beast' is my little pet and he will do whatever I say" he smirks and I gasp. "What if I told him to kill Luca" a tear leaks from my eye "would you like that?"

"JUST STOP IT! Please stop it!" I scream my chest rising and falling.

He laughs "poor Lily."

'Luca please help me.'

He laughs again "mind linking is going to do nothing, wolfsbane is blocking you from mind linking and getting in contact with your wolf" maybe it's time I should stick up to him, show him that I am brave.

"You're an asshole!" I spit and his eyes widen in shock but turn normal a second later.

"What did you just say to me?" He spits and walks closer, he kneels down in front of me looking me dead in the eyes.

"You h-heard me" I stutter and put my head high.

He stays silent studying me then his hand flies through the air and makes contact with my face, I yelp in pain.

"You should know better then to disrespect me" I stay silent "well?" He raises an eyebrow "will you comply or will I have to force you to comply" he glares.

"N-no sir."

"So you won't comply?"

"No! I will comply s-sir" he smirks.

"Great! We will get along just fine" he stands and puts his hands behind his back walking back and forth slowly.

"So did you enjoy your 7 months in heaven?" I don't respond "did you?" I look down.

"Why? You don't care" I whisper.

"You're right... I don't" he laughs.

"THEN DONT ASK!" I scream in a flash he's in front of me gripping my neck.

"DO NOT DISRESPECT ME!" He roars in my face gripping my throat and lifting me up.

He slams me against the wall and I cry out in pain "please stop!"

"You will be punished!" He clicks his fingers and men walk in the room with tool boxes, I look at them from the corner of my eye and I gulp.

They set them on the ground and open them, one man hands him a knife with no emotion and I splutter trying to get air in my lungs.

How can people be so alive but so lifeless?

He brings the knife to my face but I stop him with my next words "w-would Luna April want this... Or my parents? T-they were your best friends, you w-were like a second father to Xavier and I" I whisper.

The knife loosens in his grip slightly "you were the one who killed them" he growls.

"N-no I wasn't, you were. You made me feel hopeless and guilty and depressed for ten years, blaming me for something you don't want to admit that was actually you."

He brings the knife to my cheek and puts pressure down, the blood oozes out and I pant "shut up."

I really need to stop talking...

"You should be punished for showing yourself to him in the first place... Yet letting your scent hit his nose, but your filthy scent covered the place; you will be receiving your punishment in about.... 1 second" I shake my head.

"Please" I plead "no don't do this" he shrugs.

"Too late" he digs the knife into my shoulder and I scream in pain.

"Stop please" I plead tears streaming down my face.

"How about never" he laughs.

He keeps the knife in my shoulder and clicks his fingers, they hand him another knife and I shake my head.

"Please... No more" I whisper.

He laughs and jams it in my shoulder and I scream in pain, he releases my neck and I drop to the floor harshly.

I grab the knife by the end about to pull it out but he grabs my hand before I can do anything.

"Get the chains" he orders and crosses his arms over his chest staring at me.

Three men scurry off and I look at him with a tear stained face "does it make you happy destroying others lives? I think April and my parents would hate you for everything that you've done to the innocent" I truthfully say.

He scowls and grabs scissors, he grabs my hand and my breathing becomes rapid and short.

"Your skin is looking a little....dry" he smirks "let me help you" he cuts a slice of my skin and I hiss out in pain fresh tears forming.

The pain in my shoulders is unbearable, blood soaking my clothes like a bubble bath; its stains my face mocking me of what he can do.

I never new I could feel this much pain...

The men comes back with the heavy steel chains, they hook them up to metal bars and hooks high on the wall.

"Hook her up" they grab me by the arms and I cry out in pain, the knifes moving in my arms.

"Wait" he says, he pulls out the knifes harshly and I Yelp "that's gonna take a while to heal, fast because you're werewolf but not fast enough."

They tie the metal chains around my wrists and hook them through the hooks, they pull the chains through so they can raise me high enough.

Alpha Jones grabs the two chains and pulls until my tippy toes are the only thing touching the ground, my arms straight in the air.

"your blood will drain out of your hands and arms, it's a slow process but worth watching you in pain" he grins.

"Why are you doing this?" He sighs.

"I don't need to answer your stupid questions Lily" my head droops to the ground from exhaustion.

"Look at me Lily" I look up slowly.

All of a sudden I'm coughing violently from his fist making contact with my stomach "that's for showing your self" he slaps me across the face "that's for letting him smell you" he jabs an already bloodied knife in my thigh "that's for leaving with him" he twists the scissors in my other thigh and I keep screaming in agony "that's for defying me" he punches me on my rib cage and I cry in pain.

It would be better if I was numb... It would be better if I was dead.

He grabs my head and slams it against the wall, my vision becomes blurry "that's for everything else" he hisses.

He tilts my chin up and pouts mocking me, I'm scared for what's going to come. Michael Jones never shows mercy, he's ruthless; he won't stop. Even if I'm dead.

"Have a lovely sleep!" He looks at the scissors and knife in my legs "they can stay so it will remind me of my duties tomorrow" he backs out slowly and smiles. "Goodnight, sleep tight" he closes the cell door and his guards lock it for him.

"W-why moon goddess, why?" I whimper in pain "it always has to be me, always."

The pain is unbearable, this is what I imagined death to feel like- no. This is way worse than death, this is foreplay.

My hands and arms have slowly lost the blood and they hurt so much, the tears fall one after another and I can't stop them.

I can't do anything about this, I wish I could but I can't and if I knew how then I would.

But I don't.

And I'm all alone hanging from a wall with lethal weapons in my thighs a deep cut engraved in my face, most of the blood drained from my arms and hands and with bruises on my stomach and a broken rib.

DAMN ALPHA JONES!

He srsy needs to die... I hate him, everyone hates him! My poor Lily, imagine how Luca feels; sorry I won't be doing Lucas pov for this depressing moment :(

It will just spoil everything if I make Lucas pov and say if he's found where she is and all that...

I'm sorry for a gruesome chapter but if you enjoyed it vote,comment, follow

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW MY NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT! It's called reading_writting_

Keely
*edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9M 855K 53
Highest Rank : #1 in Werewolf Category. When Chriselda stumbles upon the land of the Dawnfall Depths Pack to save her friend, she comes across her ma...
2M 62.8K 64
"I'm not punishing you, kitten." He sneered before holding harder. "I'm reminding you of your place. You should be aware of where you belong." The we...
882K 41.2K 38
Rumours have it that a certain rogue has managed to create a small pack of rogues. Of course, they're only rumours... right? Within the rogue communi...
112K 2.4K 35
Just like any other female werewolf Dove Pierce dreams of finding her mate and living the perfect life that mates can bring. So what happens when she...