Finding Mr. Not So Right

Door nyce_gurl

Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with... Meer

Chapter 1: Who is he??
Chapter 2: Not again!
Chapter 3: Faith or fate?
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Mission impossible
Chapter 6: Dragon's Lair
Chapter 7: Small world
Chapter 8: Uninvited
Chapter 9: The Fifth Member
Chapter 10: Stalk-her
Chapter 11: Rain
Chapter 12: The Dream
Chapter 13: Thank you
Chapter 14: Nothing to Something
Chapter 15: The Meeting (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Meeting (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Truce
Chapter 18: Stranger
Chapter 19: Changes
Chapter 20: Trapped
Chapter 21: Missing Link
Chapter 22: Broken Barrier
Chapter 23: Acquaintance
Chapter 24: The Plan
Chapter 25: Jealous Dragon
Chapter 26: Point of Realization
Chapter 27: The Revelations
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: The Ball (Part 1)
Chapter 30: The Ball (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Lost and Found
Chapter 32: Dejavu
Chapter 33: Oh my God!
Chapter 34: Like vs. Love?
Chapter 35: Reunion
Chapter 36: Confession
Chapter 37: The nightmare
Chapter 38: Endless night
Chapter 39: Visitor
Chapter 40: Trip to Busan
Chapter 41: Welcome back(s)
Chapter 42: The Rival
Chapter 43: We met again
Chapter 44: Masks Off
Chapter 46: Unknown Feelings
Chapter 47: Lies
Chapter 48: Two face
Chapter 49: Puzzle pieces
Chapter 50: Captured
Chapter 51: Behind the real you
Chapter 52: Dragon Unleashed
Chapter 53: One Last Time
Chapter 54: Reunited
Chapter 55: History repeats itself
Chapter 56: Rescue Mission
Chapter 57: Mutual feeling
Chapter 58: No one else comes close
Chapter 59: Old friend
Chapter 60: First and Last
Chapter 61: The Experiment
Chapter 62: The Revenge
Chapter 63: Darkest Hour
Chapter 64: The New Beginning
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 45: When it rains, it really pours...

1.6K 36 3
Door nyce_gurl

DARA'S POV

After having a sincere talk with my mom, we went downstairs and saw the others waiting for us, excluding Jiyong. I saw appa sitting on the couch, his head hanging low. Beside him was Sanghyun. I guess he already knows what happened earlier.

"Noona..." Sanghyun said when he saw me going down the stairs. He immediately dashed towards me and gave me a hug.

"Why are you crying?" I asked when i felt his body shook. He gently pushed himself away from the hug to look at me.

"Noona, are you going to leave us?" He asked with teary eyes.

"Of course not. Who told you i'm leaving you?"

"I just thought you were because of what happened. Please noona, don't leave." He said and hugged me again.

"Shhh, i'm not leaving my family ok? I love you guys. Nothing's going to change so stop crying." I cooed as i rubbed his back with my hand. My eyes then landed on appa standing a few feet away. I let go of Sanghyun and gave appa a hug as well.

"I'm so sorry Dara, for everything i've done. I know you deserve to know the truth. Please, forgive your appa." He said as my tears started to fall again. I felt my father's sincerity as he pleaded for forgiveness.

"Stop it appa, you know i can't withstand seeing you like this. I already forgave you. I love you appa." I told him and tighten my hug. My tears continued to flow as the rest joined us in the hug.

We let go and smile at each other. "Wait, where is Jiyong?" I asked as i scanned our living room.

"I think he went outside." Appa said pointing at the door.

"Let me check on him." I told them and walked outside.

I looked around the house and found him standing at our backyard, his back facing me. He was engaged on the phone talking to someone and i think he's mad judging by the way he talks.

"What?!? Who took him?" He shouted and paced back and forth not noticing me. "F*ck! Find out who's behind this and i want them dead. You hear me?! Dead or you'll get it from me!" He said and it shocked me. Did i hear him right? Did he just order someone to kill someone? I heard him hung up the phone angrily and turned around to come face to face with me, his expression shocked as if he just saw a ghost. "Dara... hhow long hhave you been there?" He stuttered.

"Long enough..." he sighed deeply and raked his hair with his hand.

"Look Dara, let me explain." He took a step towards me and was about to hold my hand when i immediately stepped back away from him.

"Explain what? That you're a killer?!"

"Dara, listen.." he tried to step forward but i backed away again.

"Why will i listen to a liar like you?" He stared at me looking hurt, not knowing what to say. "Who are you and why do you know a lot about me? Are you one of them?" I said and waited for him to answer but nothing came. He stared at me but no words came out of his mouth. Is he for real? Why does this keep happening to me?

For the nth time, my tears automatically fell again but this time for a different reason. Why is everybody lying to me? First my family and now Jiyong.

"Dara..please..." he pleaded but i turned my back to him and say the words that i never thought i would say to him.

"Leave and don't show you're face to me ever again." I muttered and walked back to our house leaving him dumbfounded.

-------
JIYONG'S POV

I walked out of the house the moment Dara went upstairs. She finally knew about her identity and it broke her heart to pieces. I know it will be hard for her, setting aside the guilt feeling in me that i was the one who pushed her on learning, but she has to know.

I stayed here for an hour to give them space when i suddenly heard my phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Boss, we have a problem!" one of my men called.

"What is it?"

"Its Dr. Jang. He's gone! He's been kidnapped!"

"What?! Who took him?!" I wasn't able to control myself from shouting.

"We still don't know boss. They hacked the cameras inside the lab showing the doctor is still there but one of our spy inside informed us that he's been abducted. You're father was alarmed too. They already sent some of their men to find him." He informed me.

"F*ck! Find out who's behind this and i want them dead. You hear me?! Dead or you'll get it from me!" I shouted at him again before i hung up. I turned around to go back to the house but was stunned when i saw Dara standing right in front of me, shocked written all over her face. "Dara... hhow long hhave you been there?" I asked, my heart heavily pounding inside my chest.

"Long enough..." she said as i sighed. I took a few steps forward but she instantly stepped away from me.

"Look Dara, let me explain.." what am i saying? How can i explain myself to her.

"Explain what? That you're a killer?!" She muttered, her eyes piercing through me and what she just said hurts like someone stabbed me in my chest.

"Listen, Dara..." i wanted to hold her and explain my side but like the first time, she backed away again. Seeing her like this hurts like hell.

"Why will i listen to a liar like you?" She said and gave me an accusing glare. I was stunned with what she said but remained speechless "Who are you and why do you know a lot about me? Are you one of them?" She asked.

I wanted to say no, but that would only make me a bigger liar than what she already accused me of. My eyes widen when i saw a tear fell from her eyes, guilt rushing through me. "Dara...please..." i pleaded, hoping she would hear me out and give me a chance to explain. But she just turned her back on me and said the last thing i would never wanted to hear from her.

"Leave and don't show you're face to me ever again". My heart sank upon hearing what she said. She started her pace towards the door and walked back inside the house leaving me frozen on my spot.

---------
3rd PERSON'S POV

A man that was harshly tied in a chair inside a dark room, had just awaken from being unconscious. He can't hardly see for the room is poorly lit and only a single ray of light passing through a small window can be seen. He blinked his eyes several times to clear his vision. He scanned the area only to find out that he wasn't in the mansion anymore but someone else's basement. He looked around but no one was there with him. He grabbed that opportunity and tried to stand but the rope hugging his body, wrist and ankles forbade him to do so.

"You're finally awake." Someone said and from the dark corner of the room, he made himself visible.

"Wh-who are you?" The man said trying to figure out who's the man standing in front of him.

"You don't know me, but i definitely know you." He said as he smirked, crossing his arms over his chest

"What do you want from me?" He said almost like a whisper, afraid that the man in front of him will hurt him.

"Oh, a lot actually but don't worry, if you help me, i will return the favor." He said as he walked closer to the man struggling to get out of the ropes.

"What do you mean?"

"If you give me what i want, i will give you what you want and i know exactly what it is, or should i say who she is.." he said as he grinned at him playfully.

'My daughter' the man thought and blood instantly rushed through his head, alarmed that he knows where his daughter is. "Why will i trust you?"

"Why not? Don't tell me you trust Kwon more than anyone else after what he did to you and your family?" The man scoffs and shook his head in disagreement.

He was left speechless for he knew no one can ever be more evil than the leader himself.

"Let's just say i'm far different from the well known leader of the mobster clans. I'm more considerate than him and i always honor my word." He suddenly became serious, changing the mood from playful to grim.

"Whwhat do you want?"

The man instantly smiled wickedly upon hearing his answer, as if he said the magic words. "Now your talking..."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.8K 71 5
Ji Yong and Dara we're close friends when they are young, but Ji Yong has a secret crush on Dara that no one knows but him. It is hard for Ji Yong to...
11.4K 195 22
How hard can it be to be just "one of the crowd?" Fighting through whatever there is to let him know your existence in this world. But nothing beats...
78.5K 1.6K 31
Kwon Jiyong is a rich and very successful businessman. He only focus on working, buying up the broken business and selling them again. He's stuck in...
Be Mine Door mv

Fanfictie

266K 5.4K 28
Description Love, fate, life and death will bind them together. In the world where everything you have is just borrowed, where everything has its own...