Naomi [Wattys 2017]

Od HusseinaJafiya

*COMPLETED* Formerly known as: The Cow Bee. When Naomi was four she got vitiligo, also known as leucoderma... Více

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
New story alert!
Wattys 2017

Chapter 38

360 53 2
Od HusseinaJafiya

This chapter is dedicated to all those reading this book <3 I really appreciate you all for your support.

Chapter 38

We were out of the movie theatre in no time. The movie was actually a great movie although I was dying to cry my heart out but unfortunately I couldn't. All because Adam was sitting beside me. The best part of the whole situation was that Adam held on to my hand tighter when it got to the saddest part. I guess he was also touched by the movie but couldn't cry because he was a boy.

"Did you have fun?" Adam asked while we were walking to the parking lot in the cinema.

"Yeah more than I expected." I smiled trying to sound as normal as possible and not sarcastic.

For one moment, I wished Adam kissed me in the cinema. If that happened, all my dreams would have come to pass in one minute. Not like that was going to be our first kiss or anything but I've been expecting a Valentine's kiss since I saw him today. Maybe the kiss might come when he's dropping me in front of my house, just like what every movie taught me.

We finally got to his car and I sat beside him on the passengers seat while he hopped into the drivers seat.

"So," he started as he was buckling his seat belt, "where to next?"

"Uhmm my house?" I looked at him.

"You don't want to come over to mine?" He looked at me and smirked.

I know that smirk meant something.

Before I could answer, I checked my watch to be sure what time I should be home. It was 7:10 pm. Good. There was still more time because my curfew was by 10pm.

"Sure lets go over to yours." I replied.

*********

Silently, Adam shut the front door the moment we both entered his house. We tried our best not to make noise just in case if Anastasia or his dad were probably trying to have their peaceful moment.

"Do you think any of them could be home?" I asked looking round the house. The lights were turned off in both the kitchen and sitting room and this made me doubt that there was a living thing in this house.

"Not sure," he replied, "maybe I could call their names to be sure."

I nodded my head as I leaned on the wall by the staircase.

"Anastasia?!" He called out. "Dad?!"

No answer.

He went to the top of the staircase to shout their names again.

"Anastasia?! Dad?! Anyone home?!"

No answer.

He came back down the stairs and stood in front of me.

"I don't think anyone is home." He said.

"Well good then." I looked at him.

"Uhmm so do you want to come upstairs... Maybe to my room?"

"Sure..." I nodded although everything sounded a bit strange.

One thing for sure was that I have actually never gone up the stairs in this house, neither have I ever been to Adam's room before. Not like he ever invited me upstairs before, after I've been visiting this house for over a month.

We walked up the ceramic stairs silently although my boots didn't let the silence to exist as it kept making noise with each step I took.

We finally got to the hallway of the first floor of the house and I could say, it looked quite much like mine except the walls in the hallway were brown and vanilla while mine were lilac and cream. There were also two bed room doors on the left and one on the right. I could guess the ones on the left were for him and his sister while the one on the right was for his dad.

"The two bedroom on this side is my room and Anastasia's." He said. "While the one on this other side is for my dad."

I nodded my head. Already guessed as much.

He walked forward a bit while I followed him behind. He stopped right infront of the second room on the left which I could guess was his room.

"And this is my room." He smiled. He seemed so happy to give me a little tour of the upstairs to his house.

The door swung open revealing his medium sized bedroom. It was actually quite the same size with mine but much more spacious. Well I was a girl and I probably had to have more stuffs in my room. The room wall colours were navy blue and white. Same goes to the beddings and curtains. The furnitures were the simple dark brown wooden colour and to be honest, I was impressed with such marching and organised colour choice.

"Did you choose the interior design yourself?" I asked while we were fully inside the room.

"Yhup. You like it?" He smirked.

"Yeah. A lot." I continue studying the room as I kept getting impressed by the view of things. The way his books were neatly arranged on the shelves, his bed well laid, his closet was organised as well with folded clothes and organised suits and shoes. As for me, I was the opposite. It was difficult for me to get everything organised in anyway. Especially my clothes.

"Want anything to drink or eat?" Adam asked while sitting on his bed.

"No thank you." I found myself leaning on the wall opposite his bed.

"Sure about that?" He asked again while turning his attention to his shoes as he was taking them off.

"Absolutely." I folded my arms and looked at him taking off the first shoe.

He nodded before taking off the second one. After that, he took off his denim jacket revealing his plain black 'parker' T-shirt. From there, he stood up and clasped his hands together.

"So... What's going to happen next?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I dunno," I scoffed, "You brought me here."

"Right." He chuckled. "You had a good time today right?"

I nodded.

"Glad to hear it." He gave thumbs up.

He was acting really weird to say. Adam always had plans didn't he?

He sighed and brushed his hands through his hair before looking at me. I looked at him waiting for him to say or do something.

Probably reading my mind, he walked up to stand directly in front of me making me get all nervous again. I stood up right when he finally stood in front of me.

He stood there looking at me, probably trying to figure out what to do next.

"Is everything okay?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes." He chuckled nervously."I'm just trying to figure out how to you know... Give you a Valentine's kiss."

With that last statement my face started to heat up. He didn't have to say it to make things more awkward than it was. I think the action would have probably lessened the tension in the atmosphere at the moment.

"I'm sorry for sounding too awkward." He chuckled again.

"It's fine." I giggled and looked at him.

He gave me a small smile before moving closer and leaning down to place his lips on mine. My heart did the rising thing again as he was leaning in. Despite the fact that I had boots on, he was still a bit taller than me. His lips finally touched mine making me relieved. This was what I was waiting for the whole day.

His hands found a way to my hips as he lightly held on to them. I on the other hand, found my hands to the back of his neck as we kissed. And this was how I imagined it. Simple and gentle.

He broke the kiss as his head moved back. I didn't look back at his face as my eyes were fixed on those his beautiful pink lips. Wish the kiss lasted longer like the last time.

"You want me to give you some more?" He asked softly.

Reading those words from his lips made me not to waste time anymore. Before he could say anything again, I kissed him as soon as possible. This time never letting go. He kissed me back like he always does and this time, he seemed to want it more than me.

Our make out session was back again and this time everything felt two times better than the last one. The way he slid his tongue into my mouth, the way he pushed me back against the wall, his touch and the way he just made everything else feel.

Slowly, his hands held on to mine and he gradually started pulling me away from the wall as we kissed some more. I couldn't tell where he was taking me to but I just followed his lead as my eyes were still shut.

Gradually I felt him lowering himself which caused my eyes to open and break the kiss. He was sitting down on the bed still holding my hands. He pulled my hand down lightly as he gestured for me to take a sit as well. I sat down on the bed beside him as he watched me.

He came closer and kissed me all over again. He pulled me closer to him no matter how close we were and he found his hands on my waist once more. We continue kissing like we weren't going to see each other again. I kept rubbing my hands up and down his hair and I bet he would look drunk when this whole thing is over.

He was kissing me to the point that he was gradually making me lay back down on the bed. Following his actions I lay myself down on the bed as he was coming on top of me.

Deep down, something was telling me this was wrong, like really wrong but I didn't care. This was one of the few times I was going to experience this so I decided to let the moment seize.

He stopped kissing me and pulled back.

"Can I take off your shoes?" He asked.

I looked down to realise my boots were still on. How could I forget I had my boots on while I'm on a bed?

I nodded my head as he found his way to my legs and took off the shoes from my leg with no waste of time. Having done that, he came back on top of me and looked straight at me.

"Hope you're okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head. I was definitely more than okay. I was blown away.

He smirked before leaning down to place his soft lips on mine. I kissed back all over again as I placed my hands on his warm cheeks. We continue making out with no time and everything still had its way of going perfectly right.

This was surely the best Valentine's Day I was ever going to have in history.

Gradually, Adam's hands moved to the side of my boobs as we were making out. His hands touched the side of my crop top indicating that he was going to take them off. Being the smart girl I am, I let my arms go free for Adam to take them off and he took that as an opportunity to actually take them off. He put both hands on the sides of my top and pushed them over my head while I completely take them off.

He looked at my shirtless body and a smirk start to grow on his face.

"Missed them boobs." He smirked.

I bit my lips and rolled my eyes before moving upwards to kiss and let the make out session continue. He kissed me back and I could feel he was smiling between the kisses which made me smile too but that didn't stop any of us from kissing each other. My hands found a way to the back of his shirt and I started taking them off to. On realising what I was doing, he sat up and took the shirt off completely revealing those sexy olive abs and biceps I've missed for so long.

"Missed them abs." I copied his previous words with a smirk which made him laugh a bit.

Suddenly, Adam's hand go down to the zip of my jeans as he was sitting up on top of me. This was the best time for me to open up whatever problem I had.

"Adam?" I whispered.

He stopped whatever he was doing and looked at me.

"There's something I have to tell you."

"What's wrong?" He asked curiously.

"You might not like this much but... I don't think I can have sex with you. Yet."

He looked at me surprised. Next thing I know, he started chuckling. I don't see what was funny about that.

"Did you say sex?" He asked making me feel a bit embarrassed for no reason.

"Yeah," I nodded my head slowly against the bed, "I thought that's what you were trying to do the last time and now."

"Naomi I wasn't going to have sex with you."

"Really?" I looked back surprised, "what are you trying to do then?"

He sighed as he felt things were getting awkward by the questions going around.

"I was just you know... Trying to get skin to skin with you." He shrugged sounding unsure. "And besides my religion wouldn't let me have sex you know.."

"You're not allowed to have sex?" That statement made me more surprised with the question that just came out of my mouth.

"Not like we're not allowed to. It's just not right for us before marriage... You know.."

I looked at him weirdly because that was a very weird statement.

"I know it sounds weird. Let's just forget about it." He said before looking back down on my jeans. "Am I still allowed to take them off?"

"Yeah sure. Do what you want." I shrugged.

He nodded his head slowly as he started to unzip my jeans. Everything felt really awkward at the moment because the room was totally silent and here was Adam, taking off my jeans.

It took him a little while before he actually took them off all because they were 'super-skinny' jeans. After he finally took them off, he came back to lie on top of me. This time his head resting on my boobs as he looked at me. He seemed a bit tired.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Mhmm?" He smiled in between my boobs. "Just happy you know."

That statement made me smile as well.

His smile turned to a smirk before he moved his face closer to my face and place a soft kiss on my lips once again. From there he moved his lips to my neck and started kissing them slowly. I shut my eyes and let the precious moment of his neck kisses take control of me. God knows how this was really the best feeling in the world. The neck kisses were always the best part of this make out and it made me want to be closer to him more and more. Suddenly he gives a light bite on my neck which made me moan.

"Such a lovely sound." He whispered in my ear.

"Mhmm." I replied still mesmerised by the closeness of our bodies and the neck kiss that was happening.

Suddenly, Adam sat up and moved away from me making me to groan. Where was he going to after leaving me mesmerised?

He then laid down beside me on his chest. I turned to look at him already looking at me. Having those precious hazel eyes looking at mine.

"You're so beautiful." He said.

A million butterflies could be in my tummy, but not one could turn it around like the way he did. Never have I ever been called beautiful face to face and this moment alone made everything extraordinary new.

"Thank you." I whispered and smiled at him.

"No thank your mother." He whispered back making me chuckle. Not like my mother looked like me with the two skins.

I turned my body to Adam's side and rested my head on my arms as I still smiled and looked at him lying down beside me. He was also smiling at me as he was laying down on his chest beside me. Everything about this moment felt real. Nothing felt like a dream anymore. This was what every single person ever dreamed of some day, just laying down and staring back at someone you really love, hopefully knowing they're thinking the same way.

"There's-"

"Wait hold up." Adam cut me before I could say anything. He looked around his room and snapped his head like he saw something good.

"Want to listen to some music?" He asked.

"Sure." I nodded before he stood up from the bed and walked over to his table.

Deep down I wasn't too happy. I was just about to tell Adam that there's something I need to tell him and that something was that I was in love with him. I was ready to pour out my feelings at that moment but since Adam had something relevant to do, let's just get on it and leave it for another day.

I sat up on the bed and watched Adam hold up his black beats pill speakers on the table along with his phone. I heard the sound of the speaker coming on and I knew that down to earth that speaker was going to be loud. Suddenly I start hearing a voice of a familiar musician I knew. Then it came to realisation that it was Lay Me Down by Sam Smith playing. I barely knew the lyrics to the song neither did I ever listen to the song more than once.

Adam dropped the speakers and his phone on the table as he spun around to look at me with a grinning expression.

"What?" I faked a smile.

"Want to dance?" He asked.

"In our underwear?" I scoffed.

"That's the fun part." He chuckled although he still had his jeans on.

I shook my head at his silly thoughts before standing up to take his stretched out hands. Before we danced, Adam moved to the end of the room to turn off the lights making the room quite dark.

"I can barely see a thing." I whined.

"This way." He pulled me carefully to the other end of the room where the curtain was. He opened the curtains and the street lights were not even turned on. Why on earth will the street lights not be turned on in the night?

Luckily for us, the moonlight was the only relevant source of light flickering through the window.

The music was still going on when Adam moved closer to me and put his right hand on my bare hips. Since it was a slow dance, I put my hand on his bare shoulders as i was standing really close to his bare sexy ass chest. I started listening to the song as we were settled for a slow dance.

But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong...

We started slow dancing to the song as we stayed in one place near the moonlight. He held my right hand up as his other hand was on my waist and I did the same although my left hand was on his right shoulder. I looked at his beautiful eyes as he looked back at mine. Everything felt so beautiful at the moment, the closeness, the skin touch, the moonlight and even the song.

I'm reaching out to you
Can you hear my call?

I lay my head on Adam's shoulder as I closed my eyes and listened to the beautiful song. I could feel his every heart beat and it felt so... Real.

This hurt that I've been through
I'm missing you, missing you like crazy

"These next words are for you baby girl." He whispered in my ears as I listened to the song.

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright

"Yes you can." I whispered which made him chuckle.

I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

"Naomi?" He mumbled my name.

"Yes Adam?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mhmm?" I asked still leaving my soul to the music.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

_________________
END OF CHAPTER 38

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

228 0 20
Start: May 11, 2024 It's August 10, 2007 the first day of school after summer. Autumn Kasprak and her best friend Kaliyah Doxon are not exactly excit...
8.3K 664 35
David has a huge, life-ruining, crush on Alyssa Harvard (who is only about one billion times out of his league). As if that wasn't enough of a proble...
4.4K 201 36
Hunter and Amelia are childhood friends. However, Amelia's feelings for Hunter aren't much of a secret. Hunter goes from girl to girl because of his...
207K 15.5K 82
Featured in YARomance's 'Love-Hate' reading list as of 01/24/2022 Featured in TeenFiction's 'Funny Bones' reading list as of 09/23/2021 Featured in W...