Lituation (bwwm)

By littlemissuzumaki

DISCLAIMER: i wrote this shit in the 7th and 8th grade. bitch that was like 2014-2015 I am now in college. fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final Announcement
SEQUEL!!
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Chapter 40

4.8K 118 40
By littlemissuzumaki

Guys I am like super sad that the book has come to an end, but please take a look and admire this hottie up here ^^^ ^^.

Love Is No Joke

Drew's POV

"You know no one has ever talked to me like that. Ever in my life. Not even my abusive dad. Not my mom who was a drunk and who didn't care for my existence. I didn't like my didn't like being treated that way nor do I like being talked to that way." He said pulling a gun out and pointing it at Cassandra.

Okay this was the point where I couldn't hold back anymore. I heard a gunshot go off. I don't know if it hit anyone but he still aimed it at Cassandra so I still have a way to fight him.

I got out of the car and made my way over to him. A gunshot went off but I don't know if it hit anybody. I stood in front of the asshole who messed up everyone's lives. He pointed the gun at me. Any other day I would've panicked but right now my adrenal glands were doing their job well because my adrenaline was pumping throughout every limb in my body.

"Isn't it the little boyfriend who is a psycho fuck up who's parents sent him away because they knew he was crazy at the age of 8. Who's older brother is a screw up and who's parents cheat on each other with porn stars all the time." He said smirking at me.

I knew what he said all wasn't true but the majority of it was. The part that involved me was all true and it wasn't a bright story.

-Flashback-

I was about 8 years old. Curious about life and didn't know about my  problem. My parents knew but I didn't. I was in my room playing on my game cube with Caden. We were playing the legend of Zelda and we were arguing whether if  Zelda was a girl or not.

"Zelda is a boy you dumb ass." My brother said. Caden honestly thought he was the shit because he was 14.

"No Zelda is a girl and you know it. You're just mad because you lost an argument to an 8 year old."

"A crazy 8 year old." He mumbled under his breath. Because I was 8, I thought he just said it as a joke so I shoved him in his arm.

"Don't fucking hit me you ass. Mom and Dad are going to send you away because you're crazy."

I froze.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked Caden on the edge of crying.

"Listen." He said facing me completely as he hit pause on the video game that we were playing a few seconds ago.

"You know how when mom and dad say your 'special or different'?"

I nodded my head yes. They always made sure I knew before they dropped me off at my elementary school.

"Well, being special, they told me that you have these things called anger issues or something. They said it happened when Nana died and that you weren't the same."

"Caden?!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Yes?!" He yelled back.

No answer.

"I don't know why she acts like she doesn't hear me when I know she does. Watch it be over the dumbest shit ever too." He said sighing looking at the door.

"Alright we'll finish this conversation later."

I nodded in response.

He looked at me before going downstairs to see what my mom wanted. What Caden told my 8 year old self hit me hard. Imagine being in the 3rd grade being told that you won't see any of your family members until you're in 4th or 5th grade.

It sucks. Later on that day, what Caden told me wasn't a lie and I was actually going to a camp for  my anger management problems. More like my depression. You would've thought this stuff wouldn't happen to an 8 year old but in my family when you have money to waste and you think your son is from another planet or got switched at birth, it does.

"How.. how do you know that?" I said shaking at the thought.

"I know everything bitch. Now I won't need to know anything about you anymore once I'm done with you." He said aiming the gun closer and closer to my face.

I thought it was funny how he actually thought he had a affect on me when he really didn't. I already have been through quite enough so with him saying that only made me riled up.

I decided to mess with him because I knew he wasn't going to shoot yet. Because if he did, he would've done it already.

"You're right." I said quietly.

"I know I am right. I am right about everything." He said letting the lies slip right through his teeth. He dropped his arm which had the gun  pointed at my face to his side as he rocked back and forth.

"I am a psychotic fuck up."

"I know that." As he shrugged his shoulders. The gun moving along with it.

I made it seem as if I were looking at the ground when I was easily looking at the gun.

"You know what I realized though." I said putting my hand on the gun catching him off guard since he wasn't really paying attention. He had a loose grip and I yanked it out from his hand. I clutched the gun with two hands and put my finger on the trigger though I didn't shoot.

"You don't know what you're doing with that kid." He said. He was obviously reacting to me. His eyes wandered off at me and he looked frightened. I turned around still having the gun in my hand and I see my brother getting up with a bloody nose and messy hair. He was just fighting someone.

"Hey I was gonna ask for some money but you weren't answering the phone. Alsooooooo I did find my iPhone and logged into your thingy and here I am." He said looking at me wiping his blood on his sleeve. MORE LIKE MY SHIRT! He was wearing MY SHIRT!

He walked passed me and I looked at the ground and saw a non moving bald head on the ground that was lifeless. It was Crystal Ball.

Oh shit! He killed someone. My brother is a murderer and he's gonna die in prison! This is not good. What are mom and dad gonna say. MOM AND DAD! Oh fuck what are they gonna think?

I heard grunting in the back which took me out of my thoughts.

"You think fucking with my brother and his girlfriend is okay bud?" He said screaming in his face while grabbing his collar. He slammed him in the ground.

Cassandra's so called step dad grunted in pain and tried to fight back but the adrenaline was pumping way to hard in his veins. 

I don't know what happened but I just froze. Caden just threw me off of my game.

"Nah I just like messing around with your fuck up brother and his bitch."

My eyes darkened. 

"DREW GET 'EM!" Caden yelled letting go of the man who was going to loose his life soon.

I practically threw myself onto him and throwing punches left and right. He was trying to resist me by putting his hands up but of course seeing an angry me was not going to help anything. Him putting his dirty ass hands on me just fueled my punches even more. I eventually stood up and started kicking him. I wasn't really paying attention where I was hitting him I was just kicking.

I heard a car pull over and someone get out. Caden snapped his head and he got an attitude really fast.

"What the hell are you looking at? Get the fuck back in your car and pull the fuck out. Mind your own fuckin business!" He said walking closer and closer to the car.

I found the strength to get up and get Caden before he ended up attacking someone else. When I made it over to him, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him back. 

I'm guessing the driver made the decision to leave the scene. He or she was probably gonna call the cops soon.

I turned around and saw him as lifeless as crystal ball. That's what you fucking get.

"HEY! DREW! WE NEED TO GO NOW CASSANDRA MIGHT DIE COME ON!" Kendall said screaming out the car door.

Everything seemed to stop.

"What huh?" I said at an almost whisper. I stared off into space and just tried to process what was going on but it wasn't processing right or quick enough. I felt myself being dragged into the car but it wasn't the same as the one with Cassandra and them.

Caden's POV

After Drew ran out the house I just went inside to come and play on the Xbox. He didn't come back. He was probably just with his friends or his girlfriend. When I was playing Madden, I was thinking about his girlfriend for a minute. I kind of was being a jerk but being kicked out of college again was hitting me and well being a jack ass is me. That's just my thing.

I continued to play and my stomach growled. I sighed and scuffed my feet against the ground. I made my way into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I saw cornbread, collard greens, green peas and my mom's favorite potato salad.

I honestly didn't know how she ate that stuff like all the time but she loved it's taste.

To me, that shit taste like paper. My stomach growled again and I sighed because I wanted junk food not things we exchange for thanksgiving or new neighbors. I decided to call Drew. I pulled my phone out and saw a text from this girl who's number I didn't save.

She said: I guess that was just a one night stand. :-/

I mentally hung myself because of the 'emoji' she used. WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT. LIKE THIS HOE GOT THE NEW PHONE AND SHE GOT THE NERVE TO NOT USE THE EMOJIS. TIME TO SHUT HER LIFE DOWN.

I typed back: Hmmmm I guess so. :-/ I mean I don't want to get into a a relationship yet or anything but especially with you! With you're loose ass pussy. I swear on life you can fit the crayola 10 pack marker box in there. Eh don't get me started on when you tried to suck me off. More like tried to bite my dick off. I was only moaning because it hurt so please loose my number and eh sorry i forgot your name. BTW :-/.

She read the text but she didn't reply. Everything I said in the text was true to be frank. I didn't have any fun that night. I just imagined that Beyonce was my wife and I was fucking the living daylights out of her but then you come to a realization that that's not ever going to happen.

I exited out of the text messages and hit the phone. I dialed my brothers number and hit the call button. It rang 6 times before I heard a voice.

"Hello?" It was his voice.

"Yeah it's Caden do you have-"

"Haha you thought! This is my voicemail and I'm currently busy fucking your wife. Call me back bye!"

Then a beep went off. I swear to god I hate him sometimes.

I called him back 5 more times and I got the same voicemail.

"Man I swear on life." I grunted to myself.

I exited out of that app and went into find my iPhone. Maybe around next year, the app is gonna show the exact coordinates too.

I had to log out of my icloud so I could log into his. 

I typed in his icloud which was: Drewnortnort and his password was mydickisbig508.

I laughed at myself a little bit. He only got that from me. 

I hit enter but it took a minute to actually log in. A notification popped up asking if I wanted to find the phone.

"I wouldn't fucking have spent all this time logging in if I didn't want to fuckin find the phone." I said to myself.

I pushed yes and it showed where he was. He was at the hospital near our house.

"Welp. Guess I am going to this hospital." I said grabbing my keys.

I saw my car in the driveway and unlocked it. I opened the door and hit my head on the roof of the car. I honestly hate when I do that. It's the struggle of tall people. I aided my head with my left hand and put the directions for Jackson Hospital.

I pulled out of the driveway when the lady talking said: STARTING ROUTE TO JACKSON HOSPITAL.

It was only 5 minutes away so I didn't waste time at all. I sped onto the street. When the hospital was literally 400 Feet away I saw 2 cars pulled over and someone pointing a gun at some guy. I was getting closer and closer to the hospital and then I realized the gun was being pointed at Drew!

"Oh shit I thought to myself."

I pulled over and I got out. The person with a bald head was going to shoot my brother. I looked over to see who else my brother and I saw a criminal. He got a battery for raping and killing someone. He never got in jail because he always got his way out of situations. 

I think his name is Anderson? Andrew? Andy? Yeah it's Andy! Andy Ambearnick a felon. I'm going to ask how he got into this situation later but right now I gotta kick this fuckers ass. I walked closer and closer to him. Andy and I made eye contact and he looked as if he just shit in his pants.

I tapped the guy on the shoulder and he turned around really quick. I punched him as hard as I could. The bald headed guy dropped to the ground. The gun was out his hand. It seemed as he regained his consciousness and went for the gun but I kicked it out of his reach.

"Weapons are for pussies." I said as I threw myself onto him. He swung and hit me in my nose. That hurt like a bitch. I hit him several times back as for payback. He was trying to fight back but he wasn't quick enough. Eventually I gave him a black eye, several bruises and a busted tooth. He also wasn't fighting back so I got off of him. He was unconscious and if I didn't think twice, i probably would've thought I killed him. Also, I wasn't going to check his pulse so he can die. He tried to kill my only brother.

I got up and saw Drew and Andy looking at me. 

My nose blood started to drip onto the street so I wiped my nose on my white and grey baseball shirt. Even though I don't remember buying this.

  "Hey I was gonna ask for some money but you weren't answering the phone. Alsooooooo I did find my iPhone and logged into your thingy and here I am." I said.

Drew stared at the blood on the shirt and then his eyes trailed down to the bald man I just got into a fight with.

I stopped looking at my brother and saw that he was looking at me.

I started walking over to him and I looked over to my left. I saw Cassandra with blood leaking through her shirt. I'm guessing her mom and her sister and friend was aiding her?

That made me angry. If you were going to mess with people that are important to my family, then it's going to be a fucking problem.

I made my way over to Andy and grabbed the collar of his shirt. He seemed to be in shock too.

  "You think fucking with my brother and his girlfriend is okay bud?" I screamed in his face. 

 I threw punches. I got hit several times but my adrenal glands were doing their job quite well.

  "Nah I just like messing around with your fuck up brother and his bitch." He said.

This fucker thought he's gonna get away with saying that but I figured that Drew would have more fun fucking him up then I would.

  "DREW GET 'EM!" I yelled letting go of him. Drew was trowing punches and kicks everywhere possible. I've never seen him so mad ever in his life.

I know this is the wrong moment but I was feeling hella proud of him. He was defending himself without anyone's help. He grew a lot since we were little and vulnerable.

I heard tires rolling over rocks and I snapped my head so fast I couldn't see for a tad bit. 

The person who pulled over was getting out the car. It was some guy. I got an attitude because he was high key just standing there and watching.

  "What the hell are you looking at? Get the fuck back in your car and pull the fuck out. Mind your own fuckin business!" I said walking over to the guy. He looked like he's seen a ghost. I was about to walk behind the truck until two arms pulled me back. I looked down obviously seeing it was Drew.

The guy was scared so he got back into his car and sped off.

 "HEY! DREW! WE NEED TO GO NOW CASSANDRA MIGHT DIE COME ON!" Some girl yelled from the car. We both turned and saw a black girl that was aiding a limp Cassandra. Her eyes were closed.

Drew froze.

"Huh what?" He said at a whisper.

I knew he wasn't going to react or listen so I dragged him into the car.

Drew's POV

My realization came back as soon as Cassandra's curly hair was in my face. I looked over at Kendall who looked at me. I looked down at Cassandra and saw her blood soaked shirt.

"We need to get back to the hospital before anything happens." Hunter said.

I just nodded in approval because I couldn't really talk at the moment.

Cassandra's mom started the car and she didn't talk either.

We pulled in front of the hospital and I  picked Cassandra out bridal style. Her body was limp. 

I ran into the hospital and doctors saw us and immediately called for doctors for urgent care. It took about 2 minutes until they took Cassie from me. I felt lost.

Kendall grabbed my arm and urged me to sit down. I felt as if everything were my fault. I could've saved her but I didn't. I sat next to Kendall and across Hunter and Ms. Nixon. Caden came in after all of us and sat down next to Hunter.

"I had to move the car before they towed it away." He explained.

"Oh." was all I managed to get out.

Cassandra's mom was in a daze. I wanted to tell her that everything was going to be fine but I wasn't so sure of myself.

If it weren't for her step dad. I swear that fucker. I need to get up and punch something.

I rose out of my seat and started everyone around me. 

A doctor came out and looked at the 5 of us.

"Please come with me." 

I almost was running behind the doctor and I saw Cassandra on a breathing machine.

The doctor opened the door and we filled the room.

"As you can see, she really isn't on the greatest state right now. She's very fragile right now and she's unresponsive. She can't respond to anything anyone unless if she finds the will power. she's unable to breathe on her own. If she does, it would take some sort of miracle for her to be fine. She's been through a lot. Especially since she lost all that blood. She's going to have to stay here for at least two months to recover if she gets lucky."

"Can I have a moment with her. Alone." Cassandra's Mom said.

We all left the room. What the doctor just said to me seemed unreal. I just can't. She can die.

Cassandra's mom came out of the room wiping her tears.

I got up and walked into Cassandra's room.

I opened the door and closed it behind me.

She looked lifeless and I didn't like it one bit.

I sat next to her on the bed and I grabbed her hand.

"Cassandra I put you through a whole lot these past couple of days. I'd understand if you want nothing to do with me anymore. But know that I'll still fight for you. But right now I need you to show them that you aren't going to die because you're the only thing that has been keeping me sane. I just need you to show me a sign that you're here." I said looking at her. I didn't realize that I was crying.

I didn't get anything in return.

I sighed and got off of her bed. I kissed her cheek and then walked away. I smiled because that was our 2nd kiss.

Damn. I'm really gonna miss her. I got out of her hands grip and I started to walk away. 

Her heart beat started to speed up.

"Drew." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY FUCKING GOD YO! LITUATION HAS CAME TO AN END. I DON'T THINK I EVER IMAGINED THIS DAY EVER. BUT IT MIGHT TAKE ME A WHILE TO START UP THE SEQUEL SITUATION BUT YA KNOW.

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING UP WITH MY SHENANIGANS AND SIT TIGHT FOR SITUATION!!!! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHHH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.3K 42
When the officers who shot three teens in South Bronx faces no charges, protest break out. Two months had past and no one knew about the incident th...
4M 86.8K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
63.4K 3.8K 23
An interracial story of love, betrayal and friendship. The Ayad family. They are wealthy, extravagant and genetically close to perfect. Prior to mar...
17.3K 727 16
CholΓ© Lewis, is a 27, Pre-school teacher, her life revolves around her family and job, when her best friend's wedding comes up she meets the guy she...