Reborn Book 1 (a magi x reade...

By sorryitslarion

Y/n was just a normal female till one day, when she was killed in a car accident. But just as she took her la... More

A normal girl
The man named Yunan
The boy with the purple hair
Unmanly
Welcome stranger!
A/N
I will not die tonight.
Thats for me to know, not you!
Who is this Yunan?
Long time no see
Yunan.
13 months later.
Come with me
{A/N}
I can make it on my own.
Life in Balbad
The Inn
So what?!
The Cafe
My Birthday
{A/N}
The secret
Hope... for bad reasons
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!! {A/N}
Too Far
A blast from the past
The Black Haired Magi
The Hole in My Stomach
You are Coming With Me No Matter What!!
End of Book 1!!
NEW BOOK IS OUT!!
Heyyyyyyy Verionicaaaaaa

Jafar

7.8K 289 26
By sorryitslarion

"Tell me now!!"

After awhile I calmed down and Lee came to check on me. When I told her what happened she nodded her head and brought us some tea. She then left me and Jafar to talk. "So mind telling me why your here Jafar?" I ask. "Well Sin wanted me to check up on you and to invite you out to the cafe tomorrow." He responded. "Hmm." I hummed back. "So will you come?" He asked slightly tilting his head as he did. "I don't know. First of all he's kinda a jerk." I said. "That I do know." Jafar said with a disappointed look on his face. "And... It's just..." My eyes started to tear up and I finished my sentience. "I'm not even like him..." "What do you mean?" Jafar asked. "I-" I began "I...." Tears began to pour out of my eyes. I felt arms around me as I looked up. Jafar was... Hugging me? "Y/n I know how you feel." Jafar said tears escaping his eyes as well. "But Y/n you don't have to be upset. I know Sin and so do you he won't care how different you are from everyone! So please go see us tomorrow at the Cafe 12:00 pm sharp." He said and just like the flicker of a candle he was gone and the window open. A soft breeze flew in brushing my hair out of my face. 'I hope your prepared Sinbad.... Because I'm coming to see you!!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...
426K 13.7K 94
Fairy Tail, a guild known for its prestigious mages and also its destructive nature, was a place where almost all mages wished to be a part of. Yet...
42.2K 2K 34
*I do not own Magi or any of it's characters* Several hundred years after the Kou Empire civil war, Al-Thamen is completely defeated. The battle was...
62.6K 1.5K 16
In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to arise. One was Sinbad who's dream is to c...