The Mob //C.D

By camfuckingdallas

Dancing was one of Emily and Cameron's passions. What happens when things get in the way of their love for da... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
explanation.

Preview

499 6 0
By camfuckingdallas

                                   •

"dancing is a passion we both have emily. don't throw it away because some dumb dancing group didn't accept you and because, your father doesn't believe it's an actual career," cameron whispered into emily's ear only for her to hear.

emily looked at her father for any type of disapproving look.

"emily," was all that came out of his mouth. she turned back around towards cameron grabbing his hand, and stepped out of her heals as she got on the stage.

                                   •

this book will be lower cased. updates will be on mondays and fridays only. if I cannot update I will post an update on my wall.

any questions feel free to message me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 57.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
90.8K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...