My Very Own Alpha

By 321dream

(Harmony) He made sure not to touch me as he lowered his head close to my ear. "My little mate, you are stron... More

My Very Own Alpha
Chapter 1 - The Frozen Verison Of Hell
Chapter 2 - Hey I Know You!
Chapter 3 - No Longer Alone
Chapter 4 - Others Among Us
Chapter 5 - SHES MINE! but not yet.
Chapter 6 - Stand off
NOTE
Chapter 7 - Ridiculous
Chapter 8 - Running
Chapter 9 - Challenging the Alpha
Chapter 10 - Interrupted
Chapter 11 - Broken
Chapter 12 - Remembering
Chapter 13 - Playing Around
Chapter 14 - Akward
Chapter 15 - Fed up
Chapter 16 - no promises
Chapter 17 - Almost Rejection
Chapter 18 - Take a Stand
Chapter 19 - No Holding Back
Chapter 20 - Marked
Chapter 21 - Desire
Chapter 22 - Being Watched
Chapter 23 - Attacked
Chapter 24 - Taken
Chapter 25 - Beaten
Chapter 27 - Secrets
Chapter 28 - Stupidity
Neither
Chapter 29 - Officially Mine
FYI
Chapter 30 - Life
HELP
Chapter 31 - Paradise
OMG :)))) to my readers!! MUST READ
Chapter 32 - Discovered
Chapter 33 - Seeing things differently
Chapter 34 - in love all things are possible.
Epilogue

Chapter 26 - Ruined

12.3K 374 18
By 321dream

Stupid stupid ipad and it's correction system!! Sorry about the random words or misspellings it's on auto correct but I am fixing them now! :) please be patient!

CARSON POV

I woke as the sun first touched the sky, illuminating the snow and the pack of wolves laying together sleeping. On any other day I would enjoy the view but not today, not now. I had restless sleep, if you would even consider it sleep. Dozing off only to wake up breathless from dreaming of my mate. Quickly I pushed back thoughts of her, I had to keep my head straight, to get control or I wouldn't be any help to her or my pack. 'Wake up!' I snapped through our mind linking causing my packs to almost jump to their feet. I wanted to grin but didn't, it didn't feel right to be happy without Harmony with me.

Within minutes we were moving again, with more motivation then ever before, especially since we learned we are only a few short miles from the border to where Harmony's scent leads. I wanted to run forward, rush but I couldn't, I had to hold back and keep pace with the pack. Excitement and dread whirled through me every step we made.

HARMONY POV

My eyes burned from crying, exhaustion made my body tingle, the chains felt embedded in my skin. The damn people caged me like an animal, not only in   cage but also chains, I couldn't move, my legs cramped under me and my arms tingled from lack of circulation from being tied above my head. I hung my head in defeat. 'Be strong, we are Luna, hold your head up, don't let them break you!' My wolf snapped at me, she sensed my weakness and drafted thoughts. "Easy for you to say!" I snapped at her, though I know she felt the pain to, she wasn't here! "Sorry." I mumbled back at her growling response.

The door opened and faint light streamed in along with fresh air, it was morning, I have been here over night. My stomach growled when the smell of food reached me. Only answered with a disgusting laugh from Joshua. "Someone hungry?" I lifted my head to watch him walk in, if I get out of here, I will personally kill him myself. The thought of murder made my stomach turn but not about him, he isn't a person, he's a monster. As to prove my point he sat down inches from my cage and began to eat. Bacon rolled around his disgusting mouth as he chewed and watched me intently. Eggs fell from his mouth landing on his shirt, I wanted to throw up but I wouldn't  look away, he will not beat me. He may be powerful here, but I'm alpha bloodline and mate to another alpha. The thought made me smirk.

"What are you smiling at bitch?" He growled at me. My smirk turned into a smile, knowing it ticked him off. "Just thinking Carson is going to have fun with you when he gets here, you know he is coming, nothing can stop him from getting me back!" I spat the last part at him as he stood and slung the plate at my cage causing it to break. Glass and food flew at me. I wanted to shrink back but I couldn't, my wolf wouldn't allow it. I smiled at him, "not a morning person I see." It wasn't a question it was meant as a statement, a poke to get a reaction, which it did.

He unlocked my cage while he screamed at me. "You think your mate will save you? He will fail! If he somehow gets to you.." He stopped as he reached in and unhooked my chains suddenly grinning at me, and it was the scariest moment of my life, worst then when he beat me. "If he gets here, I'll make sure he won't want you back." His voice was low, deadly, and full of venom. I went to fight back as he pulled me out of the cage causing the broke glass to pierce and dig into my skin as he drug me across the ground. Fear spilt through me, at the thought of what he could do to make my mate not want me. The thought alone made my heart break and I bit my lip to keep back tears. My biting causing my still wounded lip to bleed into my mouth. 'Carson, where are you?'

CARSON POV

My heart was going wild, we were now on another territory and my wolf told me they had Harmony. It was the Black Tide Pack, when Mike called the neighboring packs to ask for help they were the only ones that refused to take our call. I knew it was because the new Alpha was once part of my own pack when dad was alpha but what made my stomach sick was the fact Hunter was in this pack. Yes we hate each other but we use to be friends, best friends. Surely he wouldn't take revenge this seriously, enough to risk their lives for touching my mate.

'Alpha her scent is stronger.' I nodded my agreement but kept my attention focused on the land surrounding us, something was wrong, no border control met us when we crossed the line. I haven't smelled another wolf since Harmony's and the other two came through here. Though the trail wasn't fresh it was defiantly stronger then any other scents. My hair pricked as more wolf scents hit me, we were close to the main pack sight, but so was Harmony.

HARMONY POV

His fist landed in my jaw causing me to yelp in pain inwardly. I growled at him, but even I could tell my threat was getting weaker. Blood blurred my vision and I rapidly blinked it back. 'Focus, pain is only for a moment, we will heal, I promise I will heal us.' My wolf whispered though I know she felt the pain to she kept strong, helping me to do the same.

My head hung, I lost count of the hits, cuts or time. He has been hitting me for what feels like hours but truly has been a good hour. My wolf no longer spoke to me, only whimpered. My hands were bound in rope, tape and then hung with chains. The bastard responsible was taken a break after slapping me again and cursing me for his hand hurting. I kept my eyes lowered on his is feet, making sure he didn't approach without me seeing.

"Enough games, I'm going to ruin you, your own mate won't want you when I'm done." My head jerked up and my eyes locked on his, there is was again the he threat to ruin me. I honestly thought he was already doing a damn good job of it, but he apparently thinks he can do more. In my hysterical state of mind I laughed, I literally laughed out loud at him. I must be  losing it. His eyes took on that dangerous look the wild one, like he had no soul. I went to speak but tape wrapped around my head and mouth, muffling anything I was going to say.

Panic rose in me, he hasn't gaged me yet, what could he do that needed me to be silent? 'Not like someone is going to hear me around this hell hole and come to my rescue!' I snapped inwardly. I felt his rough hands rake across my body from behind me and a new fear tore through me, no he wouldn't, couldn't, can he?! I am marked, I am mated, well not fully but I am still claimed! Does that mean I will be mated to this pig if he does what I think he will?

He laughed lowly, his breath brushing across the back of my neck, causing me to squirm around until I was facing him. Though my shoulder screamed in protest I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He laughed loudly this time and I held back my vomit that threatened to come up. My eyes burned along with my nose from the smell of his breath. "No, bitch your not lucky enough for me to mate you, I'm not going to try to mark over your stupid mates but when I screw you, it will ruin you and your little hero mate won't want you anymore!" He answered my silent questions but the fear didn't subside, if anything it increased! 'Carson!' I focused, pushing my surroundings away I focused on souls my mate, my fear, my heart break and my love for him, mainly my love for him. I know he won't want me anymore, but I wanted him to know that I loved him. I should of said it, told him, showed him.

CARSON POV

I laid close to the ground, my paws itching to charge in and start shredding these assholes to pieces. Mike growled lowly to my right and my dad returned a low growl to my left. We were all growing impatient, but we waited silently, unmoving as the rest of the pack circled around the camps in front of us. 'In place alpha... Ready Carson.. Almost on my mark alpha..' Flowed through my mind, I had to wait until we were all in place before we could attack.

It was getting harder, only minutes ago I got a feeling from Harmony. She was sad, terrified but above everything I felt her feelings for me. Which worried me, something was wrong, something in my gut twisted at the thought.

HARMONY POV

His rough hands ran over my body, not gentle like Carson's but hard clawing me and drawing blood down my sides and legs. No longer able to hold my self up I sobbed, letting the tears flow. Yes it is weakness but I couldn't fight him, I have nothing left to fight for. His mouth kissed my jaw and I slung my elbow in his is direction attempting to hit him. He laughed and bit me in response. Making me cringe from the feeling. Slowly his mouth moved to my mark and my heart hammered out of my chest, Carson's mark. His lips hovered above it before he kissed it roughly causing my wolf to jump to the surface and growl in objection. But I was to weak to shift, to weak to do anything, the wolfsbane they have been injecting me since I got here was just enough to keep me from turning.

The feeling of his in mouth on my mark was revolting even worst then his hands that roamed over my body. His panting increased as he gripped my thighs and forced them apart, digging into my skin causing blood to run down my legs. I cried harder, Carson will kill him for this, but it would be pointless in the end. No one wants a ruined mate. He shrugged his pants down and bit my stomach hard causing me to wriggle in pain as his teeth sunk into my skin. I closed my eyes, willing Carson to come to mind. Anything to keep my attention of the man who was holding my legs apart, ruining my life, ruining me, ruining my chances with the one guy I truly cared about, my mate Carson.

CARSON POV

A new flash of pain ripped through me and I couldn't hold back, knowing she was this close that I could stop it, save her. I lifted my head and let out a blood curling howl, warning the idiots around my mate that I was coming for them, letting my mate know that I was coming for her. I no longer cared we weren't in position, I was moving in. Howls erupted around me from all sides, my pack responding and moving in to attack with me. The once calm campground of people laughing and wolves laying around was now up and running, people scattered, shifted and braced for our attack but I didn't care, they were going to die.

I leaped at a brown wolf wasting no time going straight for the neck, blood filled my mouth before a crunching noise filled my ears. The wolf lay limp behind me as I charged into another one. Growls, snarls, howls and helps pierced the air, blood hit my nose as wolves and people began to fall to the ground lifeless. 'Mike find Harmony!' Though I wanted to get her myself, to wrap her in my arms and promise her everything was okay, I had to take care of something first, to find the bastard responsible and make sure he never made the same mistake twice.

'Ill get her Carson, you have my word.' Mike said and out of the corner of my eye I watched his wolf leap to the outskirts of the fight in search of Harmony.

HARMONY POV

A howl pierced the air outside the steel room I was trapped in, though it was a frightening and warning sound I welcomed it, relished in it. The disgusting man jerked away from me and cursed out loud. Not bothering to pull his pants up he shifted and barreled through the door allowing sunlight to stream in along with the vicious sounds of war. I shivered hoping Carson and the pack were alright. I wanted to call to him, scream his name anything to let him know where I was but couldn't, so I dropped my head and let tears of relief spill of down my face.

A low growl shook the air around me from the door way and a large shadow cast over the room. I inhaled deeply and safety spread through me at the smell of Mike. I struggled against the chains, trying to scream against the tape around my mouth, making all the noise I could to get his attention. Tears burned my eyes as I heard his paws padding closer to me over the concrete floor, my eyes were suddenly locked on his a in his wolf form. Sobs racked my body at the sight of him, I was safe.

MIKE POV

I followed her scent along the ground until it grew stronger filling the air around me. A brown wolf ran past me and I stopped to attack him, before her scent hit me. That bastard had been with Harmony. Her sect was all over him, I had the urge to chase him down, rip him to shreds but stopped myself, I had to find Harmony first, make sure she was safe. Running with all my might I came to an abrupt halt at a door way, the door was in pieces broke from the inside. I stopped to sniff the air, Harmony scent filled my lungs but the smell of her blood and salted tears made my hair raise. I let out a low warning growl, I was going to kill someone.

Low noises came from inside, chains rattling, scraping noises and muffled whines reached my ears. 'Harmony' moving quickly but on alert I jogged down the narrow path until the room opened up and my eyes landed on Harmony's. My heart stopped in my to chest, she stood there naked, chained, gaged and battered. Blood covered most of her nude body and I let out a furious snarl at whoever did this. Harmony's eyes closed and her small body shook with silent sobs, tears streamed down her dirty beaten face making my heart go out to her.

Slowly I made my way up to her and nudged her with my nose, whining lowly, trying to tell her she was safe now, I was not going to let anything happen to her. Her body leaned into me shaking more violently as tears streamed down her face. I said a silent prayer to the wolf spirit for letting me find her instead of Carson, he would go ape shit and kill everything and anyone. My eyes searched the room landing on a desk against the a wall, pants laid on the he floor beside it, keys hung on the wall. I shifted quickly grabbing the pants and pulling them on, they didn't fit but it was the least of my concern. I grabbed the keys and moved back to Harmony wrapping my arms around her, pulling her tight to my chest.

"It's okay, everything is okay, no one will hurt you now, I am here, Carson is just outside.. Shhhhh..." I cooed to her as I ran my hand down her hair and her back soothing her. "I am going to get these chains off of you, but first I have to get that tape off of your mouth, it's going to hurt okay?" Her eyes met mine and my heart broke again, even in thing in predicament she has spirit, her eyes all but screamed, 'really you think tape is going to hurt me!' I held back my chuckle knowing she wouldn't appreciate it. And quickly ripped the tape from her face.

"Oh my god Mike! Oh my god.." Was all she said before I pulled her head into my chest and let her tears fall on me. I held her with one hand and made quick work of her chains and the remaining restraints. When her hands were finally unbound she went limp and I quickly held her tight to keep her upright and tight against me. 'Keith. Get me some damn clothes, a shirt something anything!' I snapped, making sure no one but Keith could hear me. I lifted Harmony up and held her in my arms , walking slowly to the chair at the desk. I slid down in it careful not to move Harmony to much and to keep her pulled tight against me. 

Any other time I would make a remark about her naked body on mine to make her blush but I couldn't bring myself to do it, instead I ran my hand down her hair and kept talking to her softly trying to calm her down. A wolf walked in the room and I instantly growled lowly warning the intruder. Keith appeared instantly looking at me with wide eyes, taken everything in. He shifted in human form and slid on a pair of jeans that he had in his mouth. "Harmony." It was barely a whisper but it had her turning over and facing Keith with wide, red rimmed and swollen eyes.

At that moment I truly looked at her, her face was bruised, lip swollen, left eye swollen shut surrounded by blackish purple color. Her jaw was red and also swollen, body tensed with anger but quickly shoved it away, I had to be strong for her right now. Keith walked towards us slowly like she was a skittish animal before he stopped and knelt a foot from us his eyes held horror, anger and pain from seeing her like this. I couldn't stop the growl that slipped through my lips as Keith reached his hand out to softly touch Harmony on the cheek. He ignored me knowing I wasn't going to do anything. He wiped away the tears on her face.

"It's okay Harmony, here, put this on and we will get you out of here." Keith spoke softly, quietly and soothing trying to keep her calm. I felt her body move on my lap and I helped her sit slowly, slipping on the over size tee shirt. 'Carson we have Harmony, single shack away from the grounds just north of the entrance point.' I pulled Harmony back to my chest, "it's okay, Carson is on his way." Her tears tricked down her face again and she gave me a heartbreaking smile, "thank you, both of you." She spoke softly looking at me and then to Keith.

HARMONY POV

I relished in the safety and warmth that radiated off of Mike and Keith. "It's okay, Carson is on his way" Mike said. My heart broke and raced at the same time, I wanted no needed to see Carson. I needed him to hold me, tell me it was all okay, that it was over, that he still loved me. But the fact that he might find out scared me, I had to tell him, he would know. It's going to kill me when he turns away from me, because let's face it, he will. I don't blame him, no I won't blame him a bit, I am ruined!

Ssoooooo..... On to the next chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, comment and vote!! I love feedback! :) >>>>>>> Harmony when Mike first seen her!! :( >>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
22.5M 790K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...