Wanting My Stepbrother

By nakita4251

Do you know how it feels to have feelings for your step brother? To want him, but to know he would never feel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

359K 6.3K 1.8K
By nakita4251

Warning contains a little sexual content ;) enjoy guys

****

His mouth was everywhere. My neck, my shoulder biting and sucking. His tongue slid all the way from my collarbone to my neck.

"I want you." he breathed into my neck.

Oh how I wanted him too.

His fingers trailed lightly down to the hem of my shirt. His hand slipped under sliding up past my stomach.

As soon as his hand touched my breast my body went crazy and I bent back pushing my chest out to meet his hand. He gripped onto one of my breast massaging it slowly. He bit down onto my neck still massaging and I moaned softly.

We were still on the counter. His body was pressed up close to mine and my legs were wrapped around his waist. I could feel everything his body, his heart beat and also his erection.

I felt my shirt being pratically ripped off my body with one pull. Colton groaned at the sight. He lightly nipped on my breast.

I gripped onto his back moaning once again. I pulled at the back of his shirt, he helped by moving so I could take it off. I groaned softly at the sight of his body. The hard muscles on his body flexed as his grip on my body tightened.

Slipping my hands down his body, I touched the top of his torso and his breath hitched. I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them. His hands were also and the elastic of my pyjama shorts stretching them so he could take them off. I wriggled out of them while he pulled down his.

As soon as they were off his mouth once again connected with mine. He held the side of my thighs and pulled them close to him so he was inbetween my legs. Now I could really feel him.

His hand gripped down my body all the way to my panties. He lightly touched me down there. It sent my body on fire.

I wanted him now right here, right on the kitchen counter.

He rubbed slowly on my sensitive spot while kissing my neck. God it felt good! My breathing was becoming harder now on every touch.

"Mmm does that feel good?" he whispered into my ear adding a nip to it. I nodded, hell yes it felt good. His hand fastened . I was going to come soon.

"Oh.. Colton," I moaned.

"That's it baby, say my name," Colton said while rubbing faster.

"Colton," I breathed while moving with his hand. Sweat trickled down my body. It was hot in here. "Oh my god!" I breathed faster.

"Come, Ashlyn," he whispered and at that I did there and then. My back arched off the counter and my body shook from the orgasm. It felt amazing, my body felt amazing. I was breathing hard and so was Colton. He smirked then smiled and kissed me softly.

Ashlyn!

My body jerked up. I sat up my eyes barely opening.

"Ashlyn, come on get up were going shopping after school for tonight" my mother called in from the door. "Are you ok you're sweating," she said coming into the room.

"I'm fine mom and what's tonight?" I mumbled. "Can I just take the day off?" I really did not want to go to school.

"Carlos's dinner event remember," she replied. Oh that's right I forgot. I nodded and rubbed at my eyes. "And no Ashlyn your going to school." I groaned loudly.

"We have to get you a dress it's a formal event, get ready and come down for breakfast," she said before leaving.. I lyed back down on my bed and blew out a breath.

That dream was amazing like always but It was all just a dream, a very hot dream at that. That's the first dream I've had of him since before. I've missed the dreams, I wish they were real. I could of had Colton last night but I couldn't do that to him especially what he just went through. I was still shocked at what happened and what could of happened in the kitchen if I didn't stop it. Things got heated last night very quickly.

What was that? Colton was really kissing me, he was drinking but he wasn't drunk. He wanted it as much as I did. I could feel it, literally.

What does this all mean now? Does Colton want me?

I did run it through my head that I could just be his rebound girl and he only did it because he was upset and angry at Alexis and I was right there for him to have when he wanted it. It actually makes sense now and I don't know how I didn't realize it when it was happening. I was just the rebound girl that he wanted to probably have a one night stand with. I hope not though but what else would it be.

Shaking my head I propped up and threw my blanket off me. I quickly brushed my teeth and changed my clothes, I left my hair down and I put makeup on. My usual routine for the morning. I wasn't really in the mood for anybody today and that included Colton. I was angry because last night was probably nothing to him. Nothing but Colton wanting sex. But then why would he do it with me if he thought it was wrong in the first place?

I have to stop thinking about it, about Colton. Last night meant nothing. Rushing down stairs I wanted to avoid Colton. Lucky he still wasn't out of his room when I went to the kitchen. Everyone was already seated eating there breakfast. My eyes glanced over at the counter that I was lying down on last night with Colton on top making out. I breathed out and looked away.

I was about to sit down but then Colton came in just putting on his shirt. I groaned softly at the sight of his body that was uncovered. I quickly looked away when he glanced up. I avoided his eyes and I could feel that they were on me.

"Morning," he said his voice raspy. He took a seat on the other side of me.

"Where were you last night son?" Carlos asked him.

"Out," Colton replied quickly grabbing some toast from the plate. Carlos seem to notice that Colton didn't want to talk about it. Carlos nodded and continued with his breakfast.

"Remember tonight is that dinner event for my work, are you still coming? You can invite Alexis if she wants to come." Carlos said to Colton. Colton looked pissed at the mention of her name,he bit into his toast and shook his head. He glanced and me and I turned away.

"No I'm coming, not Alexis we broke up," he mumbled back. Carlos looked shocked he turned to look at my mother and she was also shocked too. Carlos wanted to ask what happened but he knew not too.

"Oh, what happened?" my nosy mother asked. I shook my head at her. Why would she ask that?

"She cheated on me," Cotlon replied. He drank his juice and then walked out. I glared at mom. My mom looked guilty for asking.

"Oh," she said looking really shocked now. Carlos frowned and shook his head. He mumbled, women. He was in the same situation with Colton's mom as well she also cheated on him.

"Alright I'm off." I said and walked out of the door. I went to grqb my bag from the hall way and Colton was just walking back to his room. He looked over at me and then took off into his room slamming the door.

Yep last night was nothing, it meant nothing.

............

"Were together," Chris said closing his locker door that was next to me. I smiled knowing who he was talking about, Nathan.

"Yay, finally" I replied back chuckling. He nodded and got all excited.

"I know he asked me out, I had so much fun at Mia's birthday. Where were you I couldn't find you for the rest of the night?" Chris asked.

"Long story," I replied shaking my head.

"Well it's lunch now you can tell me," he said walking towards the cafeteria. Mia and the girls were already sitting down talking and laughing. I smiled over at them and they waved. Tyler also waved from across the room at his table, I waved back to him. Colton was there also he was actually laughing with one of his friends. He glanced up when Tyler was waving he looked up to see who he was waving at. He looked between the two of us and then continued with his conversation.

I didn't see Alexis anywhere today, maybe she just didn't come. I wouldn't either if I was her. Zach was though he had a bruised eye and a splt lip. I couldn't help but smile, that's what he deserved!

I told the guys what happened on Saturday night of course I left out the parts of what happened with me and Colton. I told them everything about Alexis. The girls wern't surprised they always thought something was up with Alexis they were shocked and how long it was going on for.

"Poor Colton," Mia said, "That bitch!"

"I know but don't mention anything about it to him," I said to her and everyone at the table. They all nodded.

"Seriously I can't believe that, that hoe," Chris said shaking his head.

"He's only going to hurt Alexis what a stupid girl," Chloe commented. "Why would she cheat on Colton like seriously who would? Not me." she continued looking over at Colton and smirking. I frowned at her.

After lunch I headed to the library, I had to get some book for History for our assignments. Walking in the library I asked where the book was. As soon as I found it I went to walk out but I was stopped by a body barging into mine. The book knocked out of my hand and I looked up to see who the person was. To my suprise it was a furious looking Alexis.

Rolling my eyes I went to walk past her but she blocked me.

"Move Alexis." I said to her.

"No bitch! I don't think so you ruined my relationship." she shouted. Excuse me!

"I ruined you're relationship? Your joking right Alexis, I didn't ruin anything I told him the truth about his stupid girlfriend cheating on him. You're the one who ruined your relationship." I snapped back at her.

"I told you not to say anything."

"And you really thought I wouldn't Alexis. Seriously are you that stupid! Actually Yes you really are because you cheated on him. You fucked up and now he's done with you . Why care for Alexis you didn't love him because if you did you wouldn't have cheated on him."

"Fuck you I did love him, I do."

"Well you blew that now, if I didn't tell him what makes you think Zach wouldn't tell him. I just can't believe you did Alexis? And with Zach. He loved you Alexis but now I guess he hates you. Actually I'm pretty sure he does." I replied back. She had tears in her eyes and she shook her head. "You just lost the best thing Alexis," I mumbled walking past her.

After school I went straight to the mall. I had to find something for tonight. The dress had to be formal. Searching through shops I didn't like much most were long gowns I didn't want to wear a long dress. This is the time where I need Mia with me she knows her fashion. She was here at the mall in 10 minutes after I called her. We searched all shops and I found a couple that I liked. I tried them on but Mia thought they were too plain.

"There boring dresses we need something sexy," she mumbled shaking her head at the dresses and putting them back.

"I'm not trying to be sexy Mia I just want to look nice," I replied.

"Stuff nice you need sexy there are probably going to be cute boys there that are the sons of rich lawyers." she wriggled her eyebrows.

"This is perfect it's sexy and nice." Mia said hanging the dress up to my body. It was a black strapless silk bodice dress that was short reaching mid thigh. It wasn't formal formal but it was a nice sexy dress that I actually liked. Purchasing the dress I had to hurry back home and get ready for the night.

I had a quick shower then I curled my hair to perfection. It took like most of my time to my hair. I did my make up next I did my natural look just adding eyeliner. I debated what shoes to wear if I could I would wear my flats but its formal so I went with heals. My black heel pumps were comfy enough for me to last a couple hours in them.

"Are you ready Ashlyn, let's go!" my mother shouted from downstairs. I spritz my perfume and grabbed my clutch. I looked over in my mirror I must admit the dress was sexy and it did make me look it. I actually looked pretty good. The dress stuck to me like glue since it was bodice. My curves were outlined, it was tight around my chest making my boobs look even bigger. Got to admit my bum looked good in this dress.

"Coming," I shouted.

"We will be outside," she replied. I quickly walked down the stairs I locked the door. They were all waiting outside the car standing and talking.I shut the door and all eyes were one me, Mom smiled as soon as she seen me and chucked in a whistled I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. I could feel eyes burning into me and I knew who it belonged to.

"Wow honey you look beautiful." she said looking over my dress. "I love that dress, not this though," she pointed at my chest I rolled my eyes. "I don't like the idea of older men looking at you." The thought grossed me out. My mother and Carlos looked good, she wore a blue long gown and Carlos worse a tux.

"You do look beautiful Ashlyn." Carlos said and I smiled at him. They got in the car and Colton opened the door for me, what a gentlemen. He looked absolutely handsome, he was wearing a black tux with his hair gelled up making him look more mature and older.

"You look beautiful Ashlyn," he mumbled while I walked past him to get into the car. My breath hitched lightly and I looked up to see him looking down at me. I smiled and replied, "Thank you, you look nice Colton."

The dinner was at a Golf club. Cars were piled up in the drive way. Limo's as well were dropping off people. I felt under dressed as soon as I seen some of the women and what they were wearing. Shrugging I opened the door to my side and got out as soon as Carlos parked up. Mom and Carlos walked in first, Colton and I followed behind. The place was beautiful inside, the room where the dinner was held looked elegant and nice.

People were mingling and sipping on champagne. There were definitely alot of rich people here. Mom and Carlos were intorducing Colton and I to people. The men gave me a appeciative look I scrunched up my face they were old enough to be my father. Good choice on the dress Mia. Mom and Carlos continued to talk to people and Colton walked off to talk to someone he must know. There were girls eyeing me up and down I just smiled at them all.

I felt awkward just standing here, I didn't feel comfortable. I decided to go pick at the food that was set up on the table it was your basics like cheese and crackers and fruit platters. I picked at it I was hungry and I needed food. Guy were staring at me giving me winks but I must say they were cute.

Well this is fun I thought, was it bad to say that I was bored already and I haven't even been here for 5 minutes.

"We'll hello there," a deep voice spoke on the side of me. I turned towards the person that was behind me. He was really goodlooking and he had nice blue eyes and dark raven ruffled hair. He was really tall and had a nice build. He smirked down at me.

"Hi," I smiled up at him.

"I'm Zane," he smiled.

"Ashlyn," I smiled back. He turned and grabbed two glasses that were filled with wine. He handed me one and sipped on his.

I shook my head. "I'm underage, I can't drink."

"So am I," he replied still holding the glass up for me to take. I thought he was at least 21.

"These dinners are usually boring, so I usually get drunk, you want to join in my fun," he smirked holding up his glass. I glanced at the drink and took a hold of it, why not!

"Sure," I replied, I was bored why not have some fun and especially with this goodlooking guy.

"I'll cheers to that," he winked and we both clinked glasess.

*********

UPDATED :)

What did you guys think?

Not yet edited. To the people who I have messaged back for editing I cant remember who it was and I havent gotten back to you yet message me again I have some editing to do :) or if someones interest in temporary editing message me.

New character Zane ;)

So I have changed the character back to Hannah Lawrence sorry guys for the mix up I liked her better for Ahslyn.

I have a trailer for you guys if you seen the one that I put up ages ago it's the same one but was deleted so thank you @BlackVeil_Army for making it :) check it out guys great trailer.

I am like in love with Bieber now what the hell his hot now he was cute before but now like seriously he's this hot bad boy now haha ;) I'm currently inlove with All that Matters by Justin Bieber my new fav song for the week haha check it out if you already havent.

Ill try update soon guys. Def before christmas.

Nakita xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546 29 54
18 + Hot Hate/Love Badboy Romance. I died. I know I did but why do I feel more alive than ever before when I am around her. Wishing for a life I neve...
1.7K 60 29
"Don't get mad at me but I badly wanna do this" "Uhhh.... What are you doing to me?.... I have a girlfriend...... Stop.... P-please....." "Do you rea...
23.7K 488 25
I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. His entire body is calm as he leans agains...