Chapter 15

Finnallly update omg its been sooo long I knoww but enjoy.

For Tyler I think Tyler Hochelin hes hot :)

*********

Colton's POV

Hitting sleep on my alarm, I sat there in complete shock.

My mind couldn't stop thinking about that dream. I clutched my head in my hands rubbing my temples slowly.

Where did that come from and what did that mean?

My body was hot and I needed a cold shower right now. Getting up to go to the toilet, I glanced at myself through the mirror. My hair was ruffled and stuck to my head, and my body was gleaming from the sweat. Washing my face, I took deep breaths while running my hands through my hair. My mind was still racing through images of a certain someone, someone I would have never thought I would dream of. Especially of what I just dreamed about.

Jumping into the shower I let the cold water spray all over my body washing all the sweat away. Looking down I was still hard, groaning I placed my head onto the tiled wall banging it a little. My body was still hot and flustered, my stomach was burning... oh god, I needed a release now but I couldn’t bring myself to do it, no way could I jerk off right now, I was practically going to jerk of to my wet dream about... Ashlyn, my step sister. Shaking my head I needed to stop.

Ever since she told me about her feelings, she has constantly been on my mind. I have tried to get her out of it, I have avoided her and kept my distance but she’s still there fucking with it. I don't know what it means I haven't got feelings for her that's just.... no! I can't, but why is she on my mind and why did I dream about her sexually.

I don't know what this is but I need to stop thinking about it and her, I need to forget about it and pretend I didn't just have that dream about her. Turning off the shower I ignored the feeling in the pit of my stomach, I ignored my hard on. Getting out I wrapped myself in a towel I needed a good workout.

Grabbing a pair of shorts and t-shirt, I put my joggers on and set off for a run. Walking out to the kitchen to grab a granola bar for breakfast and water, I stopped midway, the person I didn't want to see right now was reaching up grabbing something out of the cupboard. She tried to reach the cereal that was at the very top of the cupboard, sighing I walked over towards her to help get it down. Stepping beside her I reached for the box, she jumped a little beside me, obviously I had scared her. She turned around fast, seeing who was behind her.

"Omg you scared me," she said grabbing the box off me. "Thanks," she mumbled while moving away.

I didn't realize that I was that close to her. She peeked behind looking over at me. I turned to get my own breakfast. I pulled out my granola bar. Unwrap it, I took a big chunk trying to finish it fast.

It was awkward there was nothing but silence in the room. Looking over at her she leaned against the breakfast bar eating her cereal, she had her head bowed down looking towards the floor. I could tell by her body language that she was just as awkward as me.

My eyes voluntarily traveled down her body, she was wearing a singlet and shorts that covered barely enough of her thighs. Images popped through my head immediately of her naked body. I grunted shaking my head. What the fuck!