Teenage Dirtbag (Punk Niall F...

By smileyourepretty

Renee Delilah Parker has always been an average girl. She had average grades, she was funny and a basic tombo... More

HOW TO VIEW PRIVATE CHAPTERS
"He has a motorcycle."
"He shags a different girl every night."
"Have you ever been touched?"
"You should close your curtains babe"
"Have you ever heard of phone sex?"
"Are you scared?"
"Let me make you feel good."
"Do you wanna do something crazy?"
"Does it feel this good when you do it?"
"Lay down for me."
"You want to give me a blow job?"
"I am not jealous."
"Why do you like me?"
"I really need you right now."
"I want you to be mine."
"You make me happy."
"Is this a date?"
"What are we?"
"I love you."
"Are you sure?"
"Don't forget me."
SEQUEL (!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!)
TEENAGE DIRTBAG ON AMAZON

"I remember the moment I fell in love with you."

61.4K 1.6K 1.7K
By smileyourepretty

Rey's POV

He started kissing down my neck slowly, his hands resting on either side of my head. My arms were around his neck and our chests were pressed together.

"You smell so fucking good.", he whispered in my ear, then sat up to straddle my thighs. He pulled me up by my shoulders and attached our lips as he pushed the blazer off my shoulders.

He pressed kisses on my naked shoulder, then sunk his teeth in the skin. I titled my head to the right to give him more space.

He took his jacket off without breaking contact, then I stared to unbutton his shirt.

I ran my hands over his chest as soon as the shirt was somewhere on the bed.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to...", he breathed into my neck as I fumbled with his belt.

He turned us around so I was on top and I quickly scrambled up to straddle him and take his pants off.

His hands stroked up and down my thighs, going under the dress as he watched me with hazy eyes.

I pulled his pants down and he managed to discard them completely.

"Off.", he said and tugged at my dress.

I obeyed and pulled the dress over my head, my hair and necklace falling over my chest afterwards.

His fingers ran up and down my ribcage, as if he was counting each one.

"You're so beautiful.", he said and cupped my face before he brought it down to kiss me.

I could feel his erection against my thigh, so I decided to grind down on him because I knew he liked that.

He moaned and bit his lip ring, his hand travelling to my back, his fingertips slipping into my underwear just a bit.

"I want to be on top.", he said and once again, he flipped us over.

"Lift.", he said and I arched my back so he could unclasp my bra. He threw it somewhere in the room, before he started sucking on one of my nipples, and I tangled my fingers in his hair that had too much fixative.

He then peppered my skin with kisses, from my neck down to my bellybutton and then stopped to the hem of my underwear.

He looked up at me, searching for any sign of hesitation. When he saw none, he pulled the panties off and pressed a kiss on my clit.

"You're already wet baby, let's skip the foreplay."

I nodded, my heart almost beating out of my chest.

When he pulled off his boxers and started slowly pumping his shaft, I got nervous.

"It's alright, I'll go slow, I promise.", he said and quickly looked for something on the bedside table. His wallet.

He opened it hastily and got out a golden wrapper. I licked my lips and watched him as he ripped it open with his teeth.

He put it on and placed a hand on the side of my head to steady himself.

I felt his tip touch my entrance and our eyes locked.

"Are you a-OH MY JESUS CHRIST!!"

"Fuck!", Niall yelled and suddenly rolled off of me, pulling the blanket over himself.

And, dear God, I was fully exposed to a shocked Larry.

I squealed and scrambled up the first item of clothing I could find, which was Niall's button up shirt. My cheeks were burning and I wanted to cry. I managed to put on my knickers without him seeing any other naked bits of mine.

"I'll just-I'll just come in later. Oh dear god. I'm-I'm so-I just."

Larry turned around and hurried out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I let myself fall in the sheets and started crying of embarrassment.

"Fucking idiot. Of fucking course.", Niall cursed and I heard him take off the condom and throw it away.

"Hey-why are you crying? No, no don't cry. Baby.", he said and rolled me around so I would be on my back.

"I'm never leaving this room again. He saw my breasts, oh my god. This is so embarrassing!"

"It's not like he hasn't seen boobs before...", he tried to console me as he sat on the side of the bed.

"And trust me when I say that yours are better than me mum's sandbags."

"There's an image.", I said laughing.

He wiped the tears away and I sat up, noticing that he was in his boxers now.

"We need to apologize.", I said.

"What? Why? He just walked in on us almost having sex! I should've locked the door."

"Please, I don't think I can just leave it like that. Oh my god."

He stroked my hair and I stood up on the bed, putting his button-up on, before he picked me up and held me by his side.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're doing the talking.", I told him and he sighed.

"You think this is the first time I got walked in by one of them?"

"It isn't?"

"No. He walked in on me and Kitty three times, doing much...dirtier stuff, and me mum walked in more times than I can count."

"But-still.", I said and he put me down so we could knock on their door.

The door swung open and a still shocked/flushed/traumatized Larry was staring at us.

"Sorry about earlier.", I said automatically.

"No, really, it's my-it's my fault. I didn't knock-"

"What the fuck was so important?", Niall snapped and took a step forward.

"Well I just wanted to tell you to be ready at eight in the morning."

"And you couldn've called or something?"

"I didn't know you-yes.", he stuttered.

"What's the matter?"

Maura appeared from the bathroom.

"Your fucking boyfriend walked in on me and my girlfriend. Teach him to knock.", Niall said and with that he turned around and walked away to our room.

Gee, thanks for leaving me out here.

"Um. Night.", I said quickly and ran to our room, slamming the door behind me and locking it shut.

"I'm surrounded my idiots.", Niall said banging his head against the wall.

I crossed my arms and sat down on the bed, watching him as he leaned against the wall.

"I'm sorry that we didn't-you know.", I said, breaking the silence.

"No, it's fine. There'll be other times babe. I'm actually honored that you trusted me."

"Can we at least cuddle? And try to get over this embarrassing incident?"

He nodded, smiling.

I took off the shirt and got under the blanket, and he did the same.

We layed faced-up to the ceiling, in comfortable silence.

"Oh god.", I said burying my face in my palms, remembering once again what just happened.

I bent my knees and started drumming a song against my thigh. His hand came to cover mine and he laced our fingers.

"Babeee.", he trailed off and smiled at me. "He'll get over it."

"But I won't! How am I going to go to their wedding?", I whined, even though I knew I was going to go nonetheless.

"Shh.", he said and closed the distance between our lips.

We lazily kissed in the dark until I got really sleepy and fell asleep with my head on his chest.

~~~~

The next week went by in a blur, full of sneaking out in the middle of the night to snog against the wall of Niall's house, secret touches and maybe one or two blowjobs.

It was Friday morning around seven when my grandma woke me up from a dream with Ryan Gosling.

"Wake up Delilah! Today's the DAY!", she sang and yanked my covers off me.

Thank God I'm not a boy, if not she would've seen my boner

"What day? What's going on? What?"

"Today is Maura's wedding! We have to be in Dublin at the hotel by noon! And you haven't even packed!"

"Grandma, chill. I'll be ready in time."

"Don't tell me to chill. I am as chilled as I can be!"

And with that she walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

I'm happy I wasn't here for her wedding

I packed the basic stuff: makeup, two dresses, heels, pajamas, curling iron and underwear. My phone buzzed just as I got out of the shower.

I ran a hand over my fresh-shaved legs and smiled at the feeling, before I looked at my phone. I got a new message.

Niall: t weding hasnt evn strtd nd i alrdy wnt 2 kill meself

Rey: your grammar makes ME want to kill myself

Niall: haha :/ when u leaving?

Rey: me is leaving @ 12pm u?

Niall: wtf. Im already in the car

Rey: ha goodluck I'll be there at 2. But my nan is coming so :(

Niall: what do you think hotel rooms are 4?? ;)

Rey: sleeping?

Niall: :))

Grandma knocked on my bathroom door, yelling for me to hurry up because grandpa apparently had already stared the car. I sent Niall a 'g2g', before I pulled my jeans on and stuffed the phone in their pocket.

"I'm coming! Geesh!", I screamed when she yelled at me for the hundredth time that minute.

I put on my Vans and exited the house, with her on my heels as soon as she locked the door.

"We're late. We're late. And we have rehearsal dinner at three, then the ceremony starts at six. This is a disaster!"

I rolled my eyes and shot grandpa a pitiful look, before I slammed the car door behind me and grandma yelled at him to drive.

We got there at half past one, and as I could see, the parking lot of the hotel was already full, and the lobby was swarmed by people trying to check in.

I wondered how much this must've cost, but then I remembered that Niall told me that his mum got a lot of money out of the divorce.

As my grandma got in line to check in, and grandpa was busy with the bags, I looked around to find someone familiar, anyone.

My eyes landed on Hannah and Kaylee, who were having a deep conversation in the corner, and Jade with Sean next to them, kissing.

That's new. The last time I saw them, Sean was with a girl from my dance class and Jade was pining over a guy from the skatepark.

Hannah spotted me and waved me over, so I left grandma alone and jogged over to them.

"Hi!", I said and they smiled and greeted me.

"So what's going on here?", I asked motioning towards Sean and Jade who were now apparently hugging.

"They got together at a party two days ago, got drunk, fucked, and now apparently they're together."

"Like, together-together?"

"Yeah, like you and Niall.", Kaylee smirked and Hannah looked at her with fond in her eyes.

"So...", I trailed off shooting Hannah insistent looks, asking what was going on between her and Kaylee.

"Yeah, oh, and, we're together."

I started at them for a moment, but then they linked hands and, okay.

"I'd say I'm surprised, but really, I'm not.", I said. "Who else knows?"

"Well, everyone in our group except of Niall, because we told you all at that party but he was too busy snogging you so."

"Oh. I bet he'll love to hear and see about you two. But what about Jake?"

"Oh, well, I told him that I was gay and have liked Hannah for a while, so he said he could help me make Hannah jealous by getting back together with me. And right now I think he's off somewhere with one of Niall's cousins."

"Everyone in Niall's family is a slut, I swear.", Hannah joked and Kaylee laughed, leaning against her.

"Ha ha ha."

I smiled at the sarcastic voice and turned around to see Niall coming towards us. He shot me a quick wink and stopped next to me.

"Last time I checked, you were fucking Jake.", he said looking at Kaylee. He lifted his arm out of his pocket, but then dropped it, probably remembering that he couldn't touch me in front of people.

"Oh, about that."

"Oh no you guys have broken up again?", he asked running a hand through his hair. It was let down, swiped in a small fringe across his forehead and he looked so cute, even though he had a lip and brow piercing on.

"That, and oh, yeah, I don't like cock."

"Wha-wh-how? Wait-no.", he stuttered, then looked at Hannah. "You're not together, are you?"

"We most certainly are.", Hannah said and linked their fingers.

Niall took his lip piercing between his teeth and smirked. "Holy shit. So like, can you make out in front of me? Wait. Better have a threeway kiss with my girlfriend."

I blushed and scrunched my nose at him, which made him laugh. "Just kidding. Unless you want to, that is."

"Shut up."

"You two are so cute.", Hannah gushed.

"Well I think my grandma is going to freak out soon, but I'll see you at the rehearsal dinner. Bye.", I smiled and turned around, walking towards grandma, who was just checking in.

"Delilah! Here you are! So you're going to have your bed in our room, but don't worry, you can sleep over at one of your friends."

"Okay."

The receptionist smiled at us and gave grandma the room key, which was 510. Then I followed her to where my grandpa was seated on one of the couches.

As I waited for them to discuss something irrelevant, I looked at Niall, who was looking at me. I lifted my hand with the key so he would show me his room number.

He stuck his tongue out as he dug through his pocket, before he pulled out a similar key and showed it to me.

521

Then he mouthed the world 'alone', followed by a smirk and a wink, and yeah, I got it.

"What are you staring at? Come on! The rehearsal starts in less than an hour!"

The rehearsal dinner went great, until Niall started skating by the tables and knocked over a bottle (and grandma started preaching me about how stupid he was).

But all in all, everyone was ready for the wedding to begin.

I was in Hannah and Kaylee's room, waiting for Hannah to get my makeup done so we could finally get in a car.

I was wearing a tight white dress that used to be Katherine's and the clutch was borrowed from Jade.

"If we don't leave NOW, we're going to miss it.", Kaylee said and opened the door.

"Done!", Hannah said and closed the mascara. "You look perfect babe! Niall is going to be so hard in his-"

"Can we discuss Niall's penis in the car?", Kaylee rushed and I grabbed my clutch from the table, before we all hurried down the hall.

We got the last available car, together with Kaylee's parents.

When we got to the church, it was chaotic. People dressed in elegant clothing were everywhere, ready to get in the church. The wedding was running late.

Hannah offered me a piece of watermelon-flavored gum, and I accepted, because you never know.

Ten minutes later, we managed to get in the church. People were already settling in, but Hannah suggested we should go 'backstage' and encourage Niall, who was the ring bearer and Sean's parents, who were godfather and godmother. One of Larry's sisters was the maid of honor, and Niall's brother was the best man.

I was curious to meet him, because Niall was used to talking about him and his son.

"Here they are.", Kaylee said and entered the room, filled with men in black and grey suits.

"The bride is in the room at the end of the hall.", someone said and walked out, revealing Niall talking to someone who was most probably his brother. And surprise, my grandma was also part of the discussion. I could see Niall's eyes flickering at her every once in a while, nervously. But she wasn't paying him any attention, focusing on his brother.

Niall looked at me shortly, before he did a double take and checked me out. I awkwardly waved at him, and unsurely walked towards him.

"Hey.", I said, trying to ignore the fact that he looked so good with his hair up in a quiff and dressed in a grey suit.

Reyall: http://www.polyvore.com/wedding/set?id=106646680

"Hi prin-bab-Rey.", he stuttered and I bit back a smile, focusing on my grandma.

"The dress is a bit too short, isn't it?", grandma asked. "Your chubby stomach is showing."

I know she didn't mean it as an insult, just an observation, but still, it kind of hurt. And it was in front of people, which was even more embarrassing.

"Well I think she looks great. Hi love, I'm Greg.", the man said and smiled, holding his hand out for me to shake.

I noticed similarities between Greg, Niall and their dad. For example, they were all goodlooking and had dimples.

"Rey.", I said and pulled my hand back, still uncomfortable by my grandma's presence.

"Well then, Delilah, we should get going, the ceremony will be starting in ten minutes."

I realized that the room was starting to clear out, including Larry, who was excited and nervous and happy.

"I have to um, pee.", I said pointing to the only door in the room, hoping that it was a bathroom.

Grandma shot me a weird look, before she told me to hurry up, then left the room.

And then there were three of us left.

"So mind introducing yourself properly?", Greg asked with a smile on his face.

"Um? I'm Renee Par-"

"She's my girlfriend, if that's what you mean.", Niall interrupted us and Greg wasn't even surprised.

"Yeah, that's what I meant bro. See you out there, you got five minutes on the clock."

And he left the room, wriggling his eyebrows at Niall, who rolled his eyes.

"That's a storage room.", Niall said out of a sudden, and I looked at him confused.

"Anyway, you look beautiful.", he continued and pulled me in by my waist, attaching our lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled our tongues together, feeling that his tongue piercing was missing, just like all the other piercings on his face.

His hands wandered down my back and he squeezed my bum, smiling into my mouth.

"You know, sometimes I hate your grandma.", he said and started placing kisses on the side of my neck.

"Sometimes?", I asked and he chuckled.

"No, but really, you look great, don't mind her.", he said and smiled.

I had no time to smile back, because the door was swung open. I managed to pull away from him and turn around, right before my grandma burst in.

"Wha-Delilah? You're still here?", she asked, her eyes flickering to Niall, who was busying himself with the rings.

"Um, yea, just finished taking a wee. I was admiring this painting of...Jesus. Very...jesus-y."

I heard Niall snort and cover his mouth with his fist.

"And what are you laughing about? You have to be up there right now!"

"I'm coming, I swear, I just have to get my...tampons.", I said and she sighed, leaving the room once again.

Once the door was closed, Niall was by my side again.

"You're not on your period are you? Because wearing a white dre-"

"I'm not.", I assured him. "And I kind of have to go now?"

"'kay. Wait.", he said as I started walking. I turned around to see him spitting out something and holding it out to me.

"This yours?", he asked and yep, it was my chewed gum.

"Ew."

"Yeah, because saliva is the dirties thing of mine you ever had in your mouth."

"I'll see you later.", I said and walked out of the room, just as Maura and the maid of honor were coming out of the room.

"Oh! Renee! Is Niall in there?"

"Um-"

"Yeah?", Niall asked coming out of the room, handing the rings to Greg, who was about to leave too.

"You're still walking me down the aisle.", Maura said looking at Niall with a serious expression on her face.

"Well if I have too...", Niall joked, but when he saw that his mum was serious, he hugged her.

"You look beautiful mum.", he said and she genuinely smiled.

"Let's go.", Greg spoke looking at me and I nodded, hurrying after him.

The ceremony was amazing, every single female cried when they said their vows, Niall looked hot and cute at the same time when he walked his mother down the aisle, and he even shot me a subtle wink.

The dinner started at half eight, and around nine, half of the people there were already drunk and making fools of themselves.

However, our group didn't drink anything, because they were planning on having a small bonfire at midnight, right before they had to leave and get ready for going to the airport the next morning.

It was crazy to think that it was all ending, the three months of summer passed by so quickly-and to think, I thought I was going to have the worst time of my life.

I couldn't believe I was leaving in less than a week, and that made me sad.

I was sipping on a glass of expensive champagne Sean offered me as I glared at the people on the dancefloor, barely holding themselves up.

Even my grandpa were somewhere dancing, which made me sad, because I couldn't dance with Niall. Not like grinding, more like slow dancing and kissing.

"Hey you okay babe?"

I looked up from my glass to see Niall crouching down in front of me.

I turned my body so we were face to face and he placed his hands on my knees.

"Yeah, no. It's just-I really want to dance and we can't."

"We can after your grandparents go to sleep."

"But we have to be at that bonfire thingy in like, three hours."

"I'll take care of it, 'kay?", he asked and pressed a kiss on my knee, smiling up at me.

He then stood up and was about to leave, but before he could do that, the hired photographer came to us and asked for a picture.

"And try not to get drunk yeah?", he asked and winked, before he got lost in the crowd.

I placed the drink down on the table and tried to find him through the mass of people.

I spotted him next to my grandpa, saying something in his ear. My grandma appeared to be drunk, because she was gesticulating and yelling and grandpa had to keep her up.

Niall then patted my grandpa's shoulder and turned around, walking back to me.

"What did he say?"

"That they'll go to their room in ten minutes. Until then, do you want to go in the photo booth?", he asked, and why the hell not?

Ten minutes and two photograph sessions later, we saw my grandparents leave the room with their stuff.

I licked my lips and smiled at Niall, who put his arm around my shoulders. Then the band announced that they were going to play a bunch of slow songs for the 'loved-ups', and really, it couldn't have been a better timing.

Niall pulled me through the crowd until we reached Kaylee and Hannah in a dark corner of the dancefloor, just as the first chords of Slow Dancing in a Burning Room started.

My arms wrapped around his neck and he put his hands on my hips. I laced my fingers at the back of his neck, and thank god for my heels because I was tall enough.

Then we started slowly swinging, just like everyone else in the room, and at some point we started making out, because fuck it.

After a while, I placed my head under his chin and smiled as I watched other people dance.

Then Kiss Me came on and my heart jumped because, it's our song...somehow.

He squeezed my waist, and yeah, he remembered.

He leaned his head down and whispered in my ear:

"This is our song."

And all I could do was nod, because I've never felt something like this for someone else.

Why do I have to leave? Can't I stay in Mullingar?

"I've never danced like this before.", he then said and pressed a kiss to my temple.

I pulled my head away from his chest and brought his head down by his neck, pressing our lips together.

"I love you.", I whispered against them, and he just stared into my eyes, not responding.

Then, someone placed a hand on my shoulder, startling me. It was Hannah.

"Alright lovebirds, if we want to get to Portrane in time, you have to go get dressed now."

The room was dark when I got there, and I managed to get the clothes I came dressed in from my suitcase, before dressing up and sneaking out, without making a sound.

Reyall: http://www.polyvore.com/goodbye_bonfire/set?id=106711744

They were waiting for me at the entrance of the hotel in a pickup truck that belonged to Hannah's parents.

Niall was driving and Jake and Sean were sitting on the double seat. The girls were in the back, with a small refrigerator and some kind of small fireworks.

"Finally!", Kaylee said as I managed to climb in and sit down against the edge.

The car finally started and soon enough, we were on our way to the beach that was 24 minutes away.

"It's still weird seeing you kiss.", Jade said looking at Hannah and Kaylee, who were snuggled up and kissing every once in a while.

"What about you and Sean?", I asked wriggling my eyebrows and swinging my feet over hers.

"We're...friends. With benefits. And hey, don't try to turn this on me, you and Niall just came out of the blue."

"We just came out of the closet.", Hannah said and that was that.

The beach was empty, and I'm pretty sure it was closed too, so it was illegal for us to be there. But I went with it anyway.

They lit the bonfire a few meters away from the water and we all sat down in a semi circle around it.

"I feel left out.", Jake said after a few moments as he passed a bottle of beer to everyone but Niall, who had to drive back.

"Why?", Niall asked, grabbing the bottle out of my hand and taking it to his lips.

"Because you're all couples here and I'm just like, with my rand hand tonight."

Everyone laughed and I took the bottle from Niall's hands, because I wasn't planning on dying tonight.

"Heeeyy...", he whined as I poured the whole drink in the sand.

"You can lick it off the sand if you want."

"I'd rather be doing something else with my tongue tonight.", he said and I blushed because everyone laughed and wolf whistled.

"So haven't you guys fucked?"

Wow, okay Sean.

"No.", Niall said. "Not that it's any of your business."

"Whoa mate I was just asking."

"Okay! Let's not get in a fight here. Why don't we play truth or dare? For the last time, c'mon.", Jake said and everyone agreed.

"I'll start, and we'll go in a circle, then we can light up those things and call it a night."

"Aren't we going to say what we'll miss most?", Jade asked leaning into Sean.

"Yeah yeah, that too."

The dares went from something really stupid like eat sand or run into water with your clothes on, to really dirty like strip naked and run into the water and give Hannah a lap dance.

"Rey, truth or dare?", Sean asked, his eyes glimmering. I chose truth until now, and this was the last round, so I decided to pick dare.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me."

"You're drunk Sean, let it go.", Jake told him.

"No, come on. I want to kiss you one more proper time before I leave. I don't want to wank over memories from over a month ago."

Jade's eyes drifted to the sand in front of her and she started drawing shapes with her index finger.

"Watch your mouth.", Niall warned and I rolled my eyes at Sean.

"I refuse."

"Fine, pussy. Then kiss Hannah."

I turned to Hannah, and looked at Kaylee, who shrugged.

"Please don't turn gay on me.", Niall joked and I snorted, leaning over Kaylee to kiss Hannah.

I pulled away before things got more heated, and Niall and Jake whined.

"Can you do it again? But this time with Kaylee? Or Jade. Or both of them. At the same time?", Niall asked and I placed a hand over his face to make him stop talking as I crawled to straddle his lap.

"I'd rather be kissing you.", I said and if Hannah and Kaylee could do it in front of us, then so could I.

Niall smiled against my hand and bit my finger, making me pull it back.

"Okay so the game is over, and it's past one already."

"Does anyone have a lighter?"

And so conversation picked up, no one paying any attention to Niall and I, who were snogging.

"Oi do you actually want a firecracker or not?", Jake asked nudging me with his foot.

"Yeah, sorry.", I said standing up, Niall following my actions.

Jake handed each of us a firecracker and I was kind of scared that I would set myself on fire.

Then he lit them up with a lighter and okay, they were cracking and rustling and actually cool.

"I've seen this on a tv show once.", I said as I waved it from left to right.

"Try not to set yourself on fire.", Niall spoke and soon enough, his firecracker died, which made him throw it in the sand and light up his cigarette.

"Mine is the last one burning. Why is it still burning? What if it doesn't shut off?", I started panicking.

"Calm down babe.", Jake said and took it from my hand, shaking it lightly and making it burn out.

"So let's now say what each of us is going to miss!", Jade said excitedly and neither of us bothered to sit down again.

Jake was playing with his fourth beer bottle, Kaylee was leaning her head on Hannah's shoulder and Sean and Jade were standing so close to each other, their arms were touching.

"I'll start. I'm going to miss going to the skate park the most.", Jake said and took a sip.

Niall wrapped his arms around my neck and rested his chin on the top of my head, still smoking.

"I'm going to miss the parties that Niall throws every Tuesday.", Sean said and put his arm around Jade, who immediately melted into his touch.

"I'll miss our sleepovers.", Jade said looking at Hannah.

"Whoa whoa what sleepovers? When? What did you do?", Niall asked and I nudged him in the ribs with my elbow.

"I'm going to miss getting high at the beach and going skinny dipping.", Hannah said.

"I'm going to miss Ms. Greenburg yelling at us to get out of the pool."

"I'm going to miss our orgies.", Niall joked but I could tell he didn't want to admit the fact that he's going to miss every single one of them.

"I'm going to miss every one of you.", I said and they 'aww'ed.

"Niall you'll be alone by next Saturday.", Jade said patting his shoulder and I looked up at Niall to see his eyes saddening.

"Fuck, it's almost two. We have to leave at four for the airplane. Fuck. Let's go. Just leave the fire be!", Jake slurred and Sean had to carry him back to the car while the rest of us bothered to put out the fire and make sure not to leave a mess.

We said our goodbyes at the elevator, because Hannah and Kaylee had their rooms on the first floor, and Jake and Jade's parents were waiting by the car because they had to return to Mullingar thanks to the fact that Jake forgot his passport.

"Bye...I guess. See you in London, yeah?", Sean said when there was only the three of us left.

"Yeah, sure. We'll meet up as a group in London.", I said smiling, and he hugged me quickly, before going in for a hug with Niall.

I smiled and even filmed a bit how Sean whispered something in his ear, and Niall tightened his grip on his back. When he would be complaining about Sean in the next few days, I would just show him the recording.

"Bye. See ya soon.", Sean lastly said before jogging down the hallway and stopping in front of the hotel room of his parents, knocking.

Niall turned to me and I smiled, before he leaned in. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he actually pressed the button for the elevator.

I pouted and he pulled at my bottom lip, before the elevator dinged and the doors opened.

"C'mon princess, let's go to sleep.", he said and we both stepped in the elevator.

I watched us in the mirror, making faces even though I was tired and all I wanted was to go to sleep.

We got to his room and he unlocked it, before entering and turning the light on.

"How neat.", I said sarcastically, referring to the messy clothes scattered around the room and empty chip bags on the table.

"Fuck off.", he laughed and pulled off his tank top, before pushing down his pants and sauntering to the bathroom.

I followed him, kicking off my shoes and pushing my suspenders off my shoulders.

He handed me the toothbrush and went to take a wee, which I found quite typical. Of course he wouldn't care that someone else was in the room.

"Aren't you going to let your hair down?", I asked as I jumped on the bed, my legs crossed.

"Nah. I like it this way."

"I like it more when you let it down."

"Why?"

"Because it makes you look cute."

I knew he hated to be called cute, but I liked teasing him.

"I do not.", he said and rolled onto his stomach, closing his eyes. "Let's just go to sleep, 'm tired. Shut the light off."

I obeyed and turned off the light, before stripping to my underwear and diving under the blanket.

We stared at each other in the light coming through the window from the street, before I leaned my head in my palm and my elbow against the mattress.

"You know when I first started liking you?", I asked, trying to make conversation because suddenly I couldn't sleep.

I was aware of the fact that we had one more week together, so I really wanted to spend as much time as possible.

"Mmmno. When?"

"Well it was when-"

"When did you realize you were in love with me?", he asked, interrupting me.

"Um-I-that night after you took me to the festival to see Union J. You were so nice and...not like you're with your friends."

He didn't say anything for a while, before he licked his lips and spoke:

"I remember the moment I fell in love with you."

My hear started beating faster because it was the first time he ever actually said anything about falling in love with me.

"Really? I mean-when was it? Was it the day I told you I lov-"

"It was that night at the festival. You were wearing, um, that white crop top, jeans that made your arse look great and suspenders. And you couldn't see anything so I lifted you on my shoulders and you took my snapback and put it on your head."

I remembered.

"And you smiled down at me and I smiled up at you, and I got this weird feeling in my stomach. And then I started getting jealous and wanting to spend time with you and yeah."

"You made me watch these really sappy movies and buy you fucking tampons and the lady at the counter shot me a weird look because why the fuck does a punk with a hundred tattoos buy The Lion King and the Vow on a Saturday night? But I don't really care, I just like being with you and making you happy.", he finished, and I had no idea what to reply.

"You're not punk at all. You're reall really cute.", I decided and he poked my nose.

"Shut up."

"You shut up, I know you love me."

He smiled.

"I do."

----

Follow Rey on Instagram: http://instagram.com/rey_parker

Follow Rey on Tumblr: http://www.rey-parker.tumblr.com

Follow Rey on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rey_parker

Follow Niall on Instagram: http://instagram.com/nialltdb

Follow Niall on Tumblr: http://niall-tdb.tumblr.com

Follow Niall on Twitter: http://twitter.com/niall_tdb

✨ if you want, we can keep in touch :) ✨

🎀 Insta,Twitter, Snap: ronniebennett94

🦋 TikTok: ronniewrites

🔥Tumblr: ronniebennett, theboyfriendstagram

📚Ao3: theboyfriendstagram

------

Hi guys hope you liked this chapter!

ALSO, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER :(((

Questions!

1. Who do you ship?

2. Fav/least fav part?

3. What would you like to happen next?

If you want me to continue, leave a comment <3

I appreciate and read every single comment, and I can't believe how many people read it!

Love you guys!

xoxo,

Ronnie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 9.2K 18
18+ READERS ONLY! You have been warned... *** Maylynn thought her passionate young-love ended for good with the sudden and unexplained disappearance...
253K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
51 86 45
She never thought summer would bring her to the place she loved so much and had beautiful memories of only to be filled with pain and grief when the...
139K 5.3K 62
=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked her flawless skin. A Suspense Mystery sto...