"I remember the moment I fell in love with you."

Rey's POV

He started kissing down my neck slowly, his hands resting on either side of my head. My arms were around his neck and our chests were pressed together.

"You smell so fucking good.", he whispered in my ear, then sat up to straddle my thighs. He pulled me up by my shoulders and attached our lips as he pushed the blazer off my shoulders.

He pressed kisses on my naked shoulder, then sunk his teeth in the skin. I titled my head to the right to give him more space.

He took his jacket off without breaking contact, then I stared to unbutton his shirt.

I ran my hands over his chest as soon as the shirt was somewhere on the bed.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to...", he breathed into my neck as I fumbled with his belt.

He turned us around so I was on top and I quickly scrambled up to straddle him and take his pants off.

His hands stroked up and down my thighs, going under the dress as he watched me with hazy eyes.

I pulled his pants down and he managed to discard them completely.

"Off.", he said and tugged at my dress.

I obeyed and pulled the dress over my head, my hair and necklace falling over my chest afterwards.

His fingers ran up and down my ribcage, as if he was counting each one.

"You're so beautiful.", he said and cupped my face before he brought it down to kiss me.

I could feel his erection against my thigh, so I decided to grind down on him because I knew he liked that.

He moaned and bit his lip ring, his hand travelling to my back, his fingertips slipping into my underwear just a bit.

"I want to be on top.", he said and once again, he flipped us over.

"Lift.", he said and I arched my back so he could unclasp my bra. He threw it somewhere in the room, before he started sucking on one of my nipples, and I tangled my fingers in his hair that had too much fixative.

He then peppered my skin with kisses, from my neck down to my bellybutton and then stopped to the hem of my underwear.

He looked up at me, searching for any sign of hesitation. When he saw none, he pulled the panties off and pressed a kiss on my clit.

"You're already wet baby, let's skip the foreplay."

I nodded, my heart almost beating out of my chest.

When he pulled off his boxers and started slowly pumping his shaft, I got nervous.

"It's alright, I'll go slow, I promise.", he said and quickly looked for something on the bedside table. His wallet.

He opened it hastily and got out a golden wrapper. I licked my lips and watched him as he ripped it open with his teeth.

He put it on and placed a hand on the side of my head to steady himself.

I felt his tip touch my entrance and our eyes locked.

"Are you a-OH MY JESUS CHRIST!!"

"Fuck!", Niall yelled and suddenly rolled off of me, pulling the blanket over himself.

And, dear God, I was fully exposed to a shocked Larry.

I squealed and scrambled up the first item of clothing I could find, which was Niall's button up shirt. My cheeks were burning and I wanted to cry. I managed to put on my knickers without him seeing any other naked bits of mine.