"Let me make you feel good."

Rey's POV

The next morning I layed in bed more than necessary, because I didn't really want to bump into Niall in case I went to the bathroom.

Chances were that he already left but I wasn't going to risk it; there was no way I was going to let him see me freshly woken up with absolutely no make up and extremely messy hair.

It was past 11 pm when I finally managed to get out of bed and open the curtains. And guess what, I revealed a street invaded by heavy rain.

I sighed, another day of raining.

However, I still went to check the weather online-just in case. It revealed that it will be sunny this afternoon, so one could only hope.

I then signed into Tumblr and reblogged some stuff, before I looked at my followers. I stopped when I saw I got a follow from niall-tdb.

What the fuck

I clicked on the profile and his page popped up. I scrunched my nose, angry with him that he actually copied me and made a Tumblr.

I mean, it's not like I owned Tumblr, but still.

rey-parker: When the fuck did Niall get a Tumblr...copycat

I decided to dress with one of my onesies today because I loved wearing onesies on rainy days.

After I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, peed and straightened my hair, I zipped my onesie up. I decided to leave the makeup off because I was going to stay inside anyway.

I pulled on my pink puppy shoes and sat back down to the desk.

Reyall and Katherine: http://www.polyvore.com/rainy_day/set?id=93293304

I answered some questions from Tumblr, mainly about Niall, and I found it funny that everyone seemed to ask me to make Niall jealous by flirting with Sean.

When my stomach finally growled, I realized I was really hungry so I shut my laptop and went downstairs to grab a bowl of cereal.

I froze in midstep when I saw Niall on the counter with a bowl of cereal in his hands.

He lifted his head to look at me and smirked.

"Mornin'.", he greeted with his mouth full.

"Uh...morning?", I asked. What the fuck was he doing here?

And oh shit I wasn't wearing makeup.

"Nice shoes.", he complimented and I ignored the comment as I stood on my tiptoes to get a bowl from the cupboards. Of course I couldn't reach it.

I felt his eyes on me as I pulled a chair to the counter and climbed on it to get the bowl and the Lucky Charms.

I placed the bowl and the carton of cereal on the counter and was about to climb off the chair when I felt two arms around my waist.

Niall was looking up at me, grinning. I was two heads taller than him thanks to this chair, which meant that he reached exactly by my boobs.

He pulled my body so it was basically pushed against his and I had to place my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.

His hands travelled from my waist to my bum then down to my thighs.

"You know that I can easily zip this onesie down and have you in your underwear...right?"