"I really need you right now."

Rey's POV

After Niall said that sentence, I remained silent.

Wut

Omg

Is this real

My stomach was going crazy because he liked me more than he should.

We didn't talk after that and I had trouble falling asleep.

I was awoken the next morning by a very young looking Louis who had glasses on.

"Hey! Wake up you guys! We have to leave in a few minutes-a pretty heavy storm is coming."

"Mm, one more minute.", Niall said and pulled me closer into his chest.

"No more minutes, we have to move."

"Fuck off man, seriously."

"I'm going to sit on your girlfriend's face if you don't move."

And Louis wasn't kidding. He literally sat down on my stomach after he pinned me down and I started playfully screaming as I wrestled him.

Niall suddenly sat up and pushed him to the side, off of me.

"I'm up...wanker."

Louis smirked and sat up too.

"No, but honestly guys, everyone's packed already."

I grabbed my necessities, ready to go to the river and freshen up.

Niall caught my wrist, stopping me.

"Wait, I'm coming with."

Reyall: http://www.polyvore.com/lets_go_home_already/set?id=100002174

We got in the car half an hour later, we were in the car, on our way home as the raindrops hit the windshield.

Kaylee convinced Louis to show his face as he wore glasses on camera. She wanted everyone to be on the goodbye film.

"I'll miss you.", I said into the camera when Niall directed it towards me. I smiled and he stopped the tape before he handed it back to Kaylee, who wanted to rewatch all the videos again.

"Thanks for everything guys, see you!", Hannah said as she got out of the car followed by Harry and Louis.

It was weird thinking about Louis and Harry together, not because they were boys, but because Harry was younger and had a lot of tattoos and Louis was older even though he was shorter and wore glasses-he seemed so innocent.

Kind of like Niall and I

I bit my lip when the car stopped in front of Niall's house. The driver informed Kaylee that he was going to drive Kaylee to her house since it was raining, but Niall and I had to get out because he wasn't going to turn the car around especially for me.

I could see Katherine already entering the house and closing the door behind her.

"Alright, thanks for everything mate.", Niall said as we got out of the car with our backpacks in tow.

He put the hood of his jacket up over his head and looked down at me as we stood in the rain.

I covered my head with my backpack, too lazy to put on my green coat.