Mirror Image

By cupcakediamondx

Michael and Mike are twins. They look exactly alike but they couldn't be more different from one another. Mik... More

MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 2
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 3
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 4
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 5
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 6
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 7
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 9
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 10
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 11
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 12
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 13
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 14
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 15
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 16
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 17
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 18
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 19
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 20
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 21
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 22
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ FINAL PART
Mirror Image ~ THANK YOU!! ♡
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 8 (republished!!!)

MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 1

9.4K 129 88
By cupcakediamondx

(On the phone)

"Hey brother . . are you up?" 

"I am now . . thanks to you!!!!" 

"It's 4 pm!! I can't believe you're still in bed! Mike. . really . . it is beyond me how you can spend all day sleeping. . . I'm calling to tell you we're invited for dinner tonight" 

"What?? that's tonight?!! . . damn! I forgot!!!" 

"That's why I'm reminding you because I knew you'd forget. . . Mom and dad's . . 6pm . . don't be late and please don't bring a girl. . it's a family dinner . ." 

"Damn . . now I have to get up and take a shower, Michael you have no idea how tired I am . . I went to bed at like 8 in the morning, I had so much alcohol my head is pounding . . ." 

"Well Mike, if you can drink and party all night, I'm sure you can get up in the morning and be on time. . . should I pick you up. . . wanna drive there together?"  

"Naa it's alright . . ." 

"Mike I'm telling you . . you are coming! last time mom was so upset. . she really expected you to come, please don't disappoint her again"  

"DAMN, MICHAEL . . CHILL! I'll be there. . . bye now!" 

"Alright, see you then. . . "

Yes. . that was my brother . . . my twin brother to be exact. We have the same name and we look exactly the same. . . only differents is . . well . . everything. We may look alike but we are not . . . he's the total opposite of me. I'm Michael Joseph Jackson he's Michael Richard Jackson. . we turned 28 last August. He can be such a pain in the ass but I'll always be there for him. I mean, he's my brother and I love him. He does the same for me. . . no matter what.

I hope he will be on time tonight. . I doubt it though. . he's always been this way. He loves my mom and dad. . . no doubt about that. The thing is, he's just a lazy ass. He does have a job and all but his apartment is a mess. . and he's always hanging around will all kinds of girls . . partying all night long . . . I don't do any of that stuff. I do like to party but only on the weekends and I know how much alcohol I can handle . . . anyway . . . I hope he'll be on time.

_______________________________

I walk inside . . the wonderful smell of chicken invades
my nose and makes my mouth water. .

"Mom, dad!"

"Michael honey . . welcome! . . where's Mike?"

"He said he'll come here by himself" She gives me that annoyed look.

"Mom I called him . . I told him to be on time, he said he'll be here, don't worry" - "Michael I've seriously had it with him . . since he's with that stupid whore! he's been hanging around with her 24/7 . . I don't like her" - "You mean Cassandra?" - "Yea! that blonde you know WHAT! . . . I can't stand her . . for how long has he been with her?" - "Mom I don't think he's with her . . he's with Julianna" Suddenly my father's voice comes through the hallway "He's been with every girl in this city! who the hell knows who he's with?" I smile and get up

"Hi dad!" He hugs me tightly. "Hi son . . . how are ya? speaking of Mike, where is he?"

"He'll be here . . ."

 ~ Mike's point of view ~

"I gotta go babe . . I'll see you later, alright?"

"Mike come on, why can't you just stay home? I wanna spend some more time with you" She shoves her tongue in my mouth. "Cassandra come on. . I'll bang ya later" - "But I want it now babe . . ." She jumps on me and wraps her legs around me. "Do me on your kitchen table . . just like you did last night" - "You're a bad girl . . . and I love bad girls!!"

I pull up her skirt and sit her down on the table. "You really want it don't you?" She nods seductively. I unbutton my jeans and pull them down a bit along with my boxers. "You want that dick? . . you really want it?" She wraps her hand around it and starts jerking me off . . . "We gotta hurry though . . I really have to be at my parent's in 20 minutes" I slowly enter her. "UGH YEA . . that's what I'm talking about baby . . fuck me!" I start thrusting "UGH YEA . . you're so damn tight girl . . fuck . . I love it"

. . . (PHONE RINGS) . . .

"FUCK!!" I look at the display . . it's Michael . . . I still have 20 minutes left, what the hell is he doing calling me already?! "What does your brother want?" - "He wants to make sure I'm coming" She starts laughing "Oh I'm very sure you're coming . . . you're coming INSIDE OF ME!" I laugh and kiss her. "You're so naughty girl . . you deserve a good fuck" I pick her up and throw her down on the bed. "Suck me a little bit" She wraps her hand around my dick and starts sucking me dry . . . .

20 minutes later . . . . (PHONE RINGS) . . . I pick up:

"WHAT?!!" 

"Mike where are you? it's 6pm!" 

"I have to take care of some business, I'll be right over"  

"Yes, I can hear your business . . . it's breathing heavily right thorugh the phone, you're a jerk Mike . . just drive that girl home and get over here!! . . I'm gonna pick you up if you're not here within 10 minutes and I'm not kidding!"  

"Chill . . I'll be there . . ." 

"Mike I'm serious . . mom is very upset" 

"Will you shut the fuck up, Michael?! I said I'll be there!!!!" 

"Fine . . . " 

________________________________

~ Michael's point of view ~

I put on my shoes and jacket. "Where are you going baby?" - "I'll be right back. . . "

~ to be continued ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.2K 51
Michelle and Michael are twins that are separated after the death of their parents at the age of 7. Michelle was in an orphanage till the age of 16 w...
3.7K 63 14
NATASHA AND MICHAEL. Everyone's favorite couple. Here are their stories throughout the years. Learn more about the relationship, the couple, and the...
65.3K 2.2K 70
Michael Jackson is the head of his company, and puts work first after his ex-wife destroyed his respect for love. Business woman Jamie Marabella swea...
8K 211 11
The shy ones. Listen to the story of how Ella meet Michael. They get closer as friends, and maybe more. They love to tell each other about their past...