Forced to marry the Mafia's s...

By princessloveX

What happens when you go undercover in a university without any warning. That's exactly what Caleb Ryder don... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finished.

Chapter 33

10.5K 243 0
By princessloveX

I woke up in the morning around 6 regretting all of last night. 1; I slept with Xavier knowing I shouldn't have. He was playing with my hand and I just melted away, he's so kind to me but treats me like shit any other time. "Sorry, hope I didn't wake you." I shook my head knowing he didn't, I just knew I had to leave. I pulled my hand away and started to get dressed.

"We made a deal, I completely went to far last night. It's not happening again Xavier. I know what I did and I've took your 'punishment', but I never want to do it again." He sat on his side of the bed looking at me with his gorgeous face just staring not speaking. So I walked out and locked myself in my room. He doesn't know I've had a lock put on but he'll soon find out if he follows me.

"You can lock yourself away Texas, but that wasn't the punishment, you broke out and stopped me from punishing you." Then he walked of. I'm screwed, at least I can leave sooner because I know damn well I'm falling hard for this boy. I heard him walk back up and stand by my door. "You made us miss the appointment yesterday so we're going today clean yourself up you smell of sex." Is there even such a thing? I mean smelling of sex, he's being ridiculous.

I jumped in the shower making sure to scrub myself extra hard to get this apparent smell off me and make me smell nice again, after about 30 minutes I jumped out and begun drying myself. I got ready and found a casual black dress that I've never wore and some sandals luckily my toes were painted the other day.

This is going to be a long and hard day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 99K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...
640 21 7
Xavier thought that he had nothing. His mother and father beat him constantly, not to mention all the people at school. Xavier was a loner and he was...
120K 3.3K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
1.8K 75 35
This is Book II of High School The Series: Unraveling The Secrets. So I better tell you that you should read the first book since this is the continu...