Rejected To Feared Rogue

By silversapphire204

Revising/editing by @mayneisntokay Under construction Adrianna Flame was underestimated. Her pack bullies her... More

Introductions
Chapter 1: Rejection Day
Chapter 2: 2 and half years later
Chapter 3: Back to Hell
Chapter 4: Nadia
Chapter 5: Reaper and Ripper
Chapter 6: RR Training
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: White Haired Friends
Chapter 9: Date Night
Chapter 10: Aftermath
Chapter 11: Athena
Chapter 13: Katana
Chapter 14: Pack Back Again
Chapter 15: Girls Night Out
Chapter 16: Hangover
Chapter 17: Mates
Chapter 18: Singing
Chapter 19: Beach
Chapter 20: Mark
Chapter 21: Challenge
Chapter 22: Date
Chapter 23: I Love You
Chapter 24: Training The Pack
Chapter 25: Luna Ceremony
Chapter 26: Hotel
Chapter 27: Parents
Chapter 28: The Black Rose Pack
Chapter 29: New Hair
Chapter 30: Savoir
Chapter 31: You're Back
Chapter 32: Club Night
Chapter 33: Big Brother
Chapter 34: Wedding Proposal Part I
Chapter 35: Wedding Proposal Part II
Chapter 36: Bachelorette Party
Chapter 37: Dress Shopping
Chapter 38: Wedding Day
Chapter 39: Honeymoon
Chapter 40: Pregnant?!?!
Chapter 41: Dinner With New Friends
Chapter 42: Relax Day
Chapter 43: On Our Way home
Chapter 44: Announcement
Chapter 45: Not So Happy Birthday
Author Note :)

Chapter 12: Alex

5.4K 122 3
By silversapphire204

I woke up still in Ace's arms, but I still haven't seen Alex, Kal, or Nadia since I been here in the doctors room.

"Hey babe," I whisper at Ace

"Five more minutes love," he grumbles.

"Come on I need to go and find the others," I whisper to him. I start shaking him till he finally was fully awake.

"Fine," he grumbles. Ace gets up and and offers me a hand, I take his hand.

Once I get up my knees buckle under me and I start to fall forward. This is a time I am happy Ace is holding my hand, because before I hit the ground Ace catches me. He pulls me up and we are so close. If I move a little more I will being able to kiss him.

'That plan sounds good to me, and a some more stuff after that.' Jada says with out any remores.

'Horny wolf,'

'You know its true.'

'Shut up!'

'I'm telling you right now, you want to kiss him just as bad as I want to," I roll me eye at her.

"Fighting with your wolf I see," Ace's deep husky voice brings me out of my little daze. I blush and nod. He leans in kisses my nose and some how I'm one swift move throws me so that I'm on his back.

"Wait. How did you do that?" I ask confused

"Because I can." Was his smart reply. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder as he walks back to my house.

I was on his shoulder for a good 5 minutes we had to walk a little while to my house.

"You know you can't be mad at her right." Ace voice pulls at me. I sigh knowing he was talking about Alex.

"I'm not mad just worried about her. I hate when she gets like this and now she is going to kill me."

"What do you mean and no she won't."

"I am always worried about Alex, but when she gets like this. When one of us gets hurt she can be scary. She will kill me because I scared her like that. She hates the though of lossing away ever since Tatiana died. She is mad." We both just stop talking and walk in a comfortable silence.

Once we get to the house the door is open meaning Sage has done something weird. We walk into the house I tap on Ace's shoulder telling him that I want to get down. He slowly puts me down, but I still don't have full use back in my legs. So he pulls me into his side and he put his arm around my waist. We walk into the kitchen to see there are a bunch of pots and pans everywhere and a huge mess.

"Who let Sage cook?" I yell.

I soon hear the thundering footsteps coming down the stairs. Kal's head pops into the kitchen with a bright smile. He starts to walk towards me, surprisingly Ace pushes me towards Kal. I look at him and he gives me a nod, he has that look in his face saying he know Kal was like a brother to me. There is no jealousy in his eyes. That made me happy. Kal pulls me into a tight hug.

"I am so happy your okay Anna."

"Thanks Kally. Glad to be okay," I laugh he soon joins me. "So are going to tell me why you let Sage anywhere near the kitchen." I say as I move back into Ace's arms. Kal was about to explain but was cut off.

"I was going at make you a surprise breakfast, but it didn't work right." Sage pouts. I laugh at her I open my arms.

"Come here Sagey." She smile and walks into my arms and gives me a big bear hug.

"See you keep your promise Alpha. Now make sure you keep that promise uncracked understand." She says sternly.

"You don't have to worry Sagey I won't be able to with all of you." I smile.

We sat down and talked. Alex hasn't been home at all. The the last time that they saw her was when she stormed out of the pack doctor and into the woods. My parents are coming over at dinner. They don't know that I was at the pack doctor, but they will find out soon. My shoulders have gotten much better, but my left leg still stings and I can't move it that much. The doctor said that she found a bullet in my leg and shoulders. They all had wolvesbane in them, but the one that went in my leg had a bigger dos in it. So its going to take a little longer for my leg to heal. We have been taking for a good 2 hours before I heard the door open. Alex walked in with a dark aura over her. I could see that she was in pain.

"Alex," I whisper to her. She looks up tears start to form in her eyes.

"Anna." She says back and starts to walk towards me. Ace helps me get up from my chair a little bit so that I don't fall. She pulls me into a tight hug and cries on my shoulder

"Shhh.... Its okay im okay." I whisper sweet nothings in her ear till she calms down.

Once she has calmed down she pulls away and looks my in the eyes. Her eyes turn black and she grabs my throat pushes me to the wall not to far behind me. Ace was about to get up but Sage stopped him. He looks at me and I put my arm up signaling him to stop. He nods but keeps a close eye on us.

"You know what you did. You let your guard down and I almost lost you." Rae yells at me she has tears in her eyes. "I almost lost my best friends. My sister. My Alpha. You promised me that you would never leave me that we would always be together. You made a pack. A blood oath that I would never have to be strong with out you. You are the one that made me strong. It was you that said that you and me are strong separate but we are you the stronger together. Why would you leave me?" She finishes she was crying and her voice was breaking. The grip she had on my throat had loosened so I took her hand off of my throat and wrapped my arms around her as she cried.

"Baby girl im not leaving you. I would never leave you, why would I leave. I have a sisters that I love, brothers that I love, a family that I love. If I left you wouldn't just be leaving you. I won't break my blood oath, my promise. When have I ever broken a promise. I make you strong and you make me strong I will not leave you. And if I do go down I won't go down without a fight. Do you understand." She had stop crying by now and she nodded at me and we hug for another good 2 minutes.

Once we calmed down she went up stairs to take a long shower. She did kill three rogues last night's that had the smell of wolvesbane on them. Okay she tortured then killed. My parents are going to be here soon so Ace helped me up to my room. I went to the bathroom. Took my shower, brushed my teeth, washed and did my hair, and did my makeup. I let my hair fall down the middle of my back and keep it down. I keep my makeup a nude and simple. I put so a lace bra and panties. I put on some leather jeans, a red and white lose shirt and cute hat. I walked out of my bathroom to see Ace sitting on my bed playing on his phone in new cloths and wet hair. I screamed a little.

"Don't do that! Why didn't I hear you come in and where did you get dressed?" I ask. I put my hand over my heart to slow it down. He looks at me and smiled. He stood up so that we where looking at each other.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. I have no clue why you didn't hear I'm am just awesome. I had someone brings some cloths and took a shower in the bathroom across from you room. You just take long." He smirked. He says that in the British accent that I love.

His dad was born in England and moved here for a little while. He meet his mate, the Luna. They moved back to England for a little while so that they can sort everything out. Ace was born in England and was there for a few years then moved back here with his whole pack. That's where he gets his accent from. I couldn't help but look him over. He was wearing some light washed jeans, a black tight shirts that made his abs look nice, he had a plaid shirt around his waist, and a dark gray beanie on his head.

"You done staring at me,"he smirked. I smirked back

"Not yet give me a seconded." That really seem yo throw him off his game. He look shocked.

"Uhhh....I-I-I." I laughs at him

"Im just kidding its okay." I laugh. He let's out a sigh. Ace walks to me wraps his arms around me waist and pulls me close. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Come on love, stop messing with me." He pouts with that accent of his. I almost melted in his arms there.

"I'm sorry, but your just a baby," I say like a five yeard-old.

He opened his mouth like he was about to say something then stopped himself and shut his mouth. He a mysterious glint in his eyes. I turned my head to the side with a confused look. Before I could ask him what he was doing his crashed his lips on to mine. I stiffened for a second in surprise, but I relax and kissed him back. It got heated pretty fast. I soon found my self against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. As mammals be broke apart for air he put his forehead against mine.

"Wow..." Was all he said I smiled at him. Pecked his lips jumped down, and pushed him away from so that I could get off the wall.

"Guys come down your parents will be here soon." Sages voice booms through that house. I roll my eyes and grab Ace's hand and start walking out.

"We're coming cool your tits," I playfulling yell back. Me and Ace make our way back to the kitchen. When we make it there everyone looks at us. Kal smirks, Sage gives me the thumbs up, and Alex starts to wiggle her eyebrows

"Ohh... Shut up all of you," I laugh trying to his my embarrassment.

Kal had started to cook, so the food almost finished. We talked about random stuff for a little while. The door bell rang and for some reason my nerves skyrocketed. Before I'll could even get out of my seat Sage and Kal raced to the door. Let the fun begin. Kal and Sage swing the door open with the biggest grins on their faces.

"Hi my name is Sage this is my mate Kal!" Sage say so brightly.

"Hi Mrs and Mr. Flame. I'm Kal." He sticks his hand out for them to shake

"Hello, I'm Zoe and this is my mate Blaine. Don't do the Mrs. And Mr. that makes us feel old. Just call us by out names." My mom says with a bright smile. Sage and Kal nod.

"Can you guys let them in the house their not getting any younger." I laugh. Those two quickly move out the way letting my parents in the house.

"Piccola ragazza!" My dad yells as he and my mom run over to me.

(My mom is from england and my dad is from Italy.)

"Hi mama. Ciao papa." I say a little out of breath.

They have pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I can't breath. They let go and Alex walks into the room, once they see her the pull her into a bone crushing hug. Kal had made chicken alfredo with broccoli and bread sticks. I love his cooking so I was happier than ever. The night was simple and we just talked and told embarrassing story's. We told my parents about the wolf pack and my mom ask the most dangerous question every.

"What happened to Tatiana?"

"She is dead. She died." I say quietly leaning back in my chair.

"Haha. Liar. You know what happened to her." Alex snickered.

"Alex. Don't. Do. It." I growl at her lowly.

"Ohh come on Adrianna. You know better than anyone. Tatiana didn't just die she was killed. Murder." My mom gasps at Alex's statement.

"What do you mean she was murdered?" My dad asks quietly. I groam

"Yes. Tatiana was murder. I was the one that found her." I emotionless. Not that I don't care about Tatiana it just hurts a lot more than I would like to admit. My parents look down at the ground feeling sad.

"But you made a promise Alex. You better keep it." She puts her hand up in surrender.

"Hey who do you think was worse. You or War?" Kal asks. Sage and Alex look at each other

"Her. War stood no chance." They say in unison.

"Who and what is War?" My dad raises an eyebrow.

"In the pack we all had different names that we where called. I was Alpha. Alex was Beta, Sage was third. Kal was Cook, Cole was War. Jordan was Bullet, Carly was doc, and Chloe was smarties." I explain to him he nods.

We talk about random stuff through out the time they where there. My mom was yawning and dad took that as a que to take her home for the night. They said there goodbyes and left for the night. It was about 10 pm when they left so the others went up to go to sleep. Me and Ace stayed down stairs you clean up.

"Hey Ace can you stay the night?" I ask him kind of nervous that he was going to say no.

"I can. It up to you of you want me too." He looked nervous too like I didn't really want him to stay the night.

"Why would I ask you if I didn't want you to stay the night silly." I giggle at him he laughs at that too.

When we where done I walk up stair and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the night. All I put on some short shorts and a tank top. I walk out to see Ace with no shirt on only some shorts. Oh my ovaries. His eight pack almost made me die on that spot. I walked over to the bed and quickly got in trying not lost myself right then and their. I soon felt the bed behind me dip and an arm snake its way around my waist.

"Good night love." He whispers in my ear.

"Goodnight darin'." I whisper back. I turn around in his arms and bury my head in his firm chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 6.3K 33
There's no escaping love when you've found your mate. Amelia Whitlock knows that for sure. But what happens if, that so called mate of hers, was her...
19.6K 509 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...
6.1M 147K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
206 7 30
Forced into a pack after her father's death, she only ever knew the life of a lone wolf. Now, she was a puppet in a game of shifter politics. Where o...