My Very Own Alpha

By 321dream

(Harmony) He made sure not to touch me as he lowered his head close to my ear. "My little mate, you are stron... More

My Very Own Alpha
Chapter 1 - The Frozen Verison Of Hell
Chapter 2 - Hey I Know You!
Chapter 3 - No Longer Alone
Chapter 4 - Others Among Us
Chapter 5 - SHES MINE! but not yet.
Chapter 6 - Stand off
NOTE
Chapter 7 - Ridiculous
Chapter 8 - Running
Chapter 9 - Challenging the Alpha
Chapter 10 - Interrupted
Chapter 11 - Broken
Chapter 12 - Remembering
Chapter 13 - Playing Around
Chapter 14 - Akward
Chapter 15 - Fed up
Chapter 16 - no promises
Chapter 17 - Almost Rejection
Chapter 18 - Take a Stand
Chapter 19 - No Holding Back
Chapter 20 - Marked
Chapter 21 - Desire
Chapter 22 - Being Watched
Chapter 23 - Attacked
Chapter 24 - Taken
Chapter 26 - Ruined
Chapter 27 - Secrets
Chapter 28 - Stupidity
Neither
Chapter 29 - Officially Mine
FYI
Chapter 30 - Life
HELP
Chapter 31 - Paradise
OMG :)))) to my readers!! MUST READ
Chapter 32 - Discovered
Chapter 33 - Seeing things differently
Chapter 34 - in love all things are possible.
Epilogue

Chapter 25 - Beaten

14K 391 20
By 321dream

CARSON POV

In the past five hours I've fully decided that heartbreak is not just a saying or feeling it's truly something that happens. My chest feels like someone is literally ripping it apart. My eyes sting at the thought of my mate, tears once again threaten to flow. Quickly standing up from the table in the meeting room, I walked to the window to stare out at the snow that is once again falling. All the voices in the room blended together, nothing mattered, though I knew I should be paying attention, they were after all talking about rescuing my mate.

"Carson" my head whipped around to everyone staring at me, no more noise, nothing, my dad looked at me expectantly. "Carson, son have you been listening at all?" Suddenly I felt like the alphas kid again and no longer the powerful alpha. "Uhm, yeah, it's just.." My voice broke I felt the tears once again burn my eyes. Roughly I ran my hands through my hair and looked down at my feet. A solid hand gripped my shoulder pulling me out of the black hole that has threatened to pull me in since my mate was taken. My eyes looked up and landed on my fathers.

The room was now empty, the large round table and chairs were also empty, Keith sat in a chair aginst aginst the wall, Mike sat on the table looking at me with sympathy etched in his features. My dad gripped my shoulder tighter, "son I know it's hard, but you have got to be strong for her, your mate needs you, your pack needs you to lead them to find her, get it together." I knew he was right but that didn't stop the alpha wolf in me from growling at the fact he thought I was slacking on leading my pack.

I bit my lip and only nodded turning my back to him and staring back out the window, I heard the door shut behind me. I stood there for what felt like minutes before another hand gripped my shoulder, it was Mike my best friend since we were little and my beta. I didn't need to turn around to know, I could smell him. "There is something I need to tell you, I have been peicing it together since Harmony came here but it finally came in full force yesterday when she was taken."

His words caught my attention and drug me out of my thoughts, "Mike what are you talking about?" The thought that he knew something about my mate that I didn't made my wolf on edge. "I ugh, I kinda knew Harmony before she moved here, long time ago before my parents died. My dad was her dad's beta before, well before everything happened." Mikes voice echoed in my head, I wanted to be jealous that he knew my mate but what stunned me more was my mate was alpha bloodline, I knew some history of Mikes parents, they were betas of another pack before the alpha broke from the pack to take care of his family.

He took in my silence and started talking again, "when I was young, I was sworn in as Harmonys protector." Mixed emotions flooded through me but I didn't have time to think about it before a voice echoed in my head, 'Alpha, we picked up the trail, it goes into the Black Moon territory, do you want us to follow?' It was Josh one of my territory guards and one of the best trackers in my pack. 'Wait for me, I'll be right there'. I sent back to him, before my eyes landed on Mike I knew he had heard to the whole pack did, "we will have this conversation later, right now i have to find her."

With a nod from Mike we were out the door and shifting, running through the snow in search for my mate and the one he was swore to protect.

HARMONY POV

Voices surrounded me, but nothing was coming through it was like I was hearing it all under water. Coldness surrounded me and made an involuntary shiver run though my body. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't, I was stuck in cold blackness with only muffled noises reaching me. Blackness crept up on me again, I welcomed it, feeling nothing was better then the ache and coldness that engulfed me. A whisper grabbed my attention, 'Harmony...wake up.....wake up.' I tried to focus on the voice, something about it screamed to focus and listen. 'We are in danger, wake up, fight it.'

The voice sounded so distant but it was the  only thing I could hear clearly, fighting the blackness that threatened to take me, I strained to listen to the voice. 'Why are we in danger?' I asked the voice in my head. 'Harmony, focus, we were taken, taken from our home, our territory, our mate!' Her voice grew closer and I could hear her aggravation at my lack of fight. But at the mention of my mate and Carson I fought harder to get a grip on myself on my surroundings. Fear crept up on me as the feeling of coldness once again surrounded me. Pain filled my body and my head felt like someone was splitting it open.

'Thats it, wake up, pay attention, they are talking about us, focus Harmony!' I tried to open my eyes but it felt like they were glued shut, it hurt, but the other voices were starting to come in clearer now. "Boss is going to be super pissed, you weren't suppose to hurt her!" A growl made me want to flinch but I didn't move, scared they would realize I was awake. "Well that little bitch put up one hell of a fight, look what she did to me!" Another man spoke, his voice was rough, mean and made me shiver more then the cold.

"But I told you not to hurt her, it wasn't a request it was a demand! Look at her, she's just a girl she couldn't of hurt you that much!" His voice was smooth, deep and somehow familiar. I wanted to look at see but my eyes still wouldn't open for me. "Ha looks who's talking, she whooped you earlier didn't she?" The rough voice man spoke. "She's special, you better not touch her again." Again the voice made me want to crawl to it, something about it was soothing like it was one I should know should trust. Footsteps headed for me and suddenly something soft and warm laid across me.

But the scent, the smell of it made my wolf growl. My wolf, that was the voice that kept me from the darkness, it's all falling in place, I was taken, not without a fight. 'Hunter.' It was a single word that my brain echoed, the smell of the warmth that was now covering me smelt of Hunter. My wolf let out a horrific growl, betrayed, traitor and ripping him to shreds ran through my mind, but they were my wolfs thoughts not mine.

Slowly I opened my eyes, it felt like they were ripping open but I didn't care, I had to look around, I had to find an escape, to size up the danger and try to find a way out, back to my mate. The room was dark only a single light hung over a table a distance away, but it was enough light for me to see. Blinking rapidly to clear my vision I slowly tried to turn my head but the pain ripped through me, only now aware of how restricted and battered my body was. A groan escaped my lips before I could hide it two set if feet were quickly on me in seconds.

I squinted my eyes shut praying they didn't realize I was awake, "we know your up girl, sit up, I have questions for you!" Well there went my wishful thinking. A growl escaped my lips as my eyes flew open, forcing myself into a sitting position. Pain radiated through my body, my muscles cramped and screaming in protest. Coldness surrounded me, hard cold objects pinched my skin making me want to cry out at every movement, but I wouldn't give them the satisfaction, instead I growled trying not to let them on as my fear swelled. I had to push it back, they would be able to smell it and regardless of what was going to happen, I was not going to be afraid, they would not get to me.

I instantly realized three things, one I was tied and bound, which seriously pissed me and my wolf off. Two, I was naked, the only covering was the warm jacket that slipped off of me exposing my nude body to these people and three my wolf was coming back, strong and in full force, especially since she realized one of our captors was someone we knew. "Hunter." I growled out his name, it tasted disgusting in my  mouth. I should of let Carson rip him to shreds when I had the chance.

CARSON POV

We moved in a line, all of us scanning our surroundings, though we had the approval of the neighboring alpha it still felt on edge being on another's territory. I growled lowly in my throat at the scent of approaching wolves, I watched as Mike shifted back to his human form slipping on shirts that he had been carrying in his is mouth. As beta he was going to speak as translator, 'keep your eyes open and pay attention!' I snapped at him, he give a silent nod to show he heard me but didn't respond as eight wolves walked out facing us. Ahead of them a man stood in jeans and a tee shirt, "Mike, I presume you are the one I spoke with?"

Mike gave a nod towards him, "yes it was me, you said three wolf scents were picked up on your territory before meeting with more on the border correct?" A growl vibrated my chest, Mike had called the neighboring alpha to ask for permission to search his land since that's where Harmony's scent led, if it was up to me I would of followed regardless permission or not, she's my mate! But the other alpha searched and picked up the scent agreeing to let us follow it but under his packs surveillance. I personally didn't care as long as they stayed out of my way. 'Carson are you listening?' Mikes voice broke me from my thoughts, I looked up and met everyone's questioning look. Damn it I have got to get it together!

'Hell no I wasn't, you know that, what did he say?' I snapped at Mike who rolled his eyes and repeated hisself out loud so everyone could hear. "Thank you, for allowing us to follow the scent, my alpha assures you there will be no trouble we are only looking to find his mate that was taken!" Oh, they were still talking about that, I don't have time for this, no telling what is happening to my mate. 'Mike,' I snapped suddenly my mind clicking into overdrive, 'ask him if he has had repeated rouges on his land?' Mike looked at me funny before his eyes showed realization and he turned to repeat my question.

A few minutes later the conversation was over with, both packs now pissed at the thought of a another pack intentionally crossing the borders up to something. To say we were a scary sight would say the least, the other packs 8 wolves joined my thirty something making a total of a little over forty something extremely large wolves. Running across the snow some snarling, others letting out small yips or howls as they caught onto my mates scent. I ran in front beside the other alpha keeping my head low and my focus on my mates scent, to me it was constant, I could smell her better then the rest, he being my mate. A growl erupted from my mouth when I smelt her blood on the ground. Coming to an abrupt halt I dug lightly in the ground to sniff out the cause.

Mike eased up beside me and sniffed but didn't get in my way as I dug away. Her scent got stronger until I came across a a small lump of bloody hair matted against a rock, though the hair was dirty and unable to tell the color of it, I didn't have to. The smell of my mate was strong. Snarl ripped through my lips and I snapped at the empty air, my wolf pushed for control. Rage made my body shake, my mates hair, my mates bloody hair, they had hurt her. I am going to torture every single one of them, they will regret the day they ever laid eyes on her. Regret the day they thought they could take her, 'I'm going to kill them, everyone last one of them!' I growled through my mind link.

My packs growls and snarls echoed my own, giving us more motivation and anger to drive us on. The other alpha walked up slowly as he shifted back and stood in front of us but at a distance, 'does that belong to your mate?' I snarled as he motioned towards the blooded rock and hair now on top of the ground. Mike shifted beside me, not bothering to dress. "That is his mates blood and hair, they have hurt her." My pack erupted behind me in more snarls and growls, now pissed off that their luna was hurt.

The other alpha simply nodded as his eyes scanned over his packs, obviously having a silent conversation before his eyes landed on me. "Alpha Carson, I am asking permission to join the search and retrieval party of your mate. I as a mated man, can only begin to imagine." I gave a silent nod, though my pride screamed we could do it on our own, she's my mate. But logic and safety for Harmony made my pride back down.

HARMONY POV

Pain tore through my body as a fist landed on my face again, my head snapped to the side from the impact. Tears brimmed my eyes, quickly I blinked them back, refusing to give in, to let them see me break. I turned to face my attacker my eyes glowing with anger. Blood seeped in my mouth from my busted lip. I smiled at them, spitting my blood at the gruff looking one that kept hitting me. "That's all you got?" I snarled at him, knowing it was going to cause him to hit me again, but not caring as long as he I hit me he wasn't questioning me about my mate. Apparently he thought I was going to break and give him information on the pack. His feral growl echoed off the cold walls surrounding us, "you think your smart you little bitch, you won't be so smart when I kill you!"

I flinched at his words but quickly covered it up by attempting to lounge at him, only to be jerked back by the chains that burned my wrist. Another growl vibrated my chest as he leaned back and laughed at me. The sound sent chills down my body and made me want to hide somewhere, it wasn't a very joyful laugh, it was disgusting, nasty and made my wolf on edge. 'Dont give in Harmony, he can't hurt us, he won't, he wants our mate, don't give him up!' It was a snarling demand but I ignored her tone, I knew she was right.

"So tell me, how many fighters does your oh mighty alpha mate have?" He snarled the last part which made me smirk. "Jealousy suits you, you pathetic." 'Smack' his hand upside my head cut my voice off and my growl mixed with his. "Even if I knew, which I don't, I would never tell you, my mighty alpha mate will kill you, he will find you and I will smile as he rips you limb from limb!" I growled at him, telling him the truth, Carson was going to kill him, weather I am still alive to watch or not I don't know but I smiled letting my words sink in as fear flashed his eyes for a brief second, he knew I was right.

He turned to Hunter who stood in the corner watching with mixed emotions on his in face. I growled when his eyes met mine, "don't you dare look at me, I will personally kill you myself!" I screamed at him, how dare he look at me with sympathy, this was his fault! Hi eyes dropped from me and looked to the other I now knew as Joshua, only because since he has been beating me Hunter has hollered at him a few times when he has went "over board" with his hitting. "Hunter leave, give me a minute to talk to this girl alone." My growl met Hunters, I knew he didn't like the idea but apparently he had power over him. "Dad won't like this, you aren't suppose to do serious damage to her!" He snarled at Joshua who laughed, "I am beta and your dad won't know, he will be to happy with the answers I am going to get out of her, now GET OUT!" His last words were laced with authority, Hunter snarled at him before his eyes fell on me. Again sympathy covered his face but I was to pissed to care if he felt bad now, to late. I growled at him and bared my teeth showing him how much I didn't care for his concern.

My head dropped as they both walked out of sight, pain filled me and I wanted to cry, to scream for Carson, to scream for my stupidity. I should of listened to Carson stayed inside, no I had to be stubborn. The thought of Carson made my eyes water, how was he, was he coming for me? I hope he as safe, I hope he was okay, and it secretly wished he wouldn't come, if something happened to him I wouldn't be able to live without him. The sound of a door closing and someone walking back towards me made me push my weakness away as my eyes burned in the direction of the person approaching, a growl erupted from me when the assholes scent hit me.

"Just you and me now girly, time to teach you some manners."

CARSON POV

'Shes fine, Harmony is strong, she has been through a lot and she will be fine until we get to her.' Mike spoke to me as we ran side by side over the hills still following the trail. The sky was now darkening and without my wolf sight I wouldn't of been able to go on. 'I know, but she's mine, I should never of let something like this happen to her.' Mike didn't respond and I knew it was because he didn't want me to get more worked up. Panting and huffing was slowly starting to fill the air around me. 'Alpha, I know you don't want to stop but we have to be getting close, the pack needs to rest, we won't stand a chance in  a fight if we are wore out.' Keith spoke in my mind. I growled, I didn't want to stop, I wanted to go until I had my mate in my arms again. Reluctantly I slowed down and glanced around at my pack, I knew Keith was right we wouldn't stand a chance in this shape. 'Rest for the night, we leave before dawn.' I sent out the demand only to have Mike shift and speak to the other alpha telling him we were resting for the night.

I walked away from the group up the hill to sniff around, my body ached but I didn't care, nothing mattered as long as my mate was gone. Fire burned through me as I thought about what she was going through. Before the thought left my mind pained ripped through me causing me to snarl and growl, snapping at the air around me. My body felt like it was tearing in shreds, my growls turned in to light whimpers as the pain left me. I felt defeated and weak, dropping into the snow, panting to catch my breath. 'Alpha... Carson... You okay... What happened?' Voices filled my head but I couldn't reply, I was suddenly filled with anger again, that was my mate, that's what she was feeling! It had to be bad if she didn't send it to me, I simply felt it through the link. I lunged to my feet to run but was quickly shoved down, more angry now I stood on wobbly legs, fury racked my body.

'Carson, enough, rest we will get to her soon.' My dad's voice filled my mind, my eyes met his, mikes and Keith's who stood in front of me all blocking my path. 'YOU DONT FEEL HER PAIN!' I growled out every word, Mike walked up to me and lowered his head a low whine next to my ear, he knew the pain, he somehow felt almost what I felt. I couldn't handle it, it was too much, I shifted and sat in the snow defeated as my body began to shutter with anger, pain, and heartbreak. Tears brimmed my eyes and I let them fall, to pissed to care if anyone saw me. I pounded the snow around me growling and screaming at nothing in particular, as warm tears slid down my face tingling against the cold air around me. "My little one." I sobbed as a reassuring hand squeezed my shoulder as Mike landed in the he snow beside me. I gave him a quick glance and seen a single tear slide down his cheek before he spoke, "we will make them pay."

We sat in silence as my mind got lost in thoughts, my little one, my mate, my heart was breaking for her. I will never let enter out of my sight again.

HARMONY POV

The only sound around me was my heavy breaths that filled the cold air, a tear slid down my face. I felt helpless, but I didn't care, I let my pain show now that I was truly alone. Nothing more they could do to me, my body ached from the bruises, cuts and slashes he had made on me, to many for my body to heal them all, I was weak. I have been beaten but I refused to break!

Well..... Hhhmmmm...first off my stupid ipad thinks it knows more then me so a lot of my words it replaces like my suddenly becomes yay and crap :/ I'm going through and fixing it, sorry please be patient && also I'm excited for the next chapter, I think it's going to be really good:) but I hope you enjoyed this one.. Vote comment and enjoy!! >>>>>>Carson breaking down over Harmony :'( >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.6K 51
A legend was written years ago of two white lycan made to be mates, to love-hate, fight but also made to be together for the supernatural being bette...
312K 12.4K 23
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
159K 6.4K 38
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
12.5M 275K 58
"I, Cole Greystone, reject you, Morgan Mayor, as my mate." As soon as those words left his mouth, I felt my whole world, shatter into a million piece...