Love Bite (Book 2 of the His...

بواسطة Rose_Wolf_

(If you haven't read His Alpha Her Omega then go ahead and do so, it will save you a lot of confusion) Highe... المزيد

Chapter 1 Racing Home
Chapter 2 Finally Home
Chapter 3 Safe at Home
Chapter 4 A Great Morning
Chapter 5 worst Case Scenario
Chapter 6 Baby Bomb? The Midnight Pop-Tart Run
Chapter 7 Brothers Back in arms
Chapter 8 The Visitor
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Interrogation, and the Unthinkable
Chapter 11 On Alert
Chapter 12 Pure Bliss
Chapter 13 Wake Up Call
Chapter 14 House Call
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Mate Madness and Luka's plan of attack
Chapter 17 Preperation
Chapter 18 A new pair of hearts
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Elliot's Heart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 She finally Snaps
Chapter 27 Who She Really Is
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Authors Note: Please Read

1.4K 52 9
بواسطة Rose_Wolf_

Okay guys I'm so sorry for having to do this, but I'm going to have to put love bite on hold for a while. I have to do this for two reasons.

Reason number 1, I'm caught up. I had written ten chapters ahead in the beginning. But I've burned through those chapters. My choice was to ether put the book on hold for a while and write ten more chapters, or I could struggle with trying to keep posting a new chapter every four days and my readers be disappointed because updates would start to be late and the last thing I want to do is let you guys down. So I went with the easiest way for me.

Reason number two. Editing. My dad has finished looking His Alpha Her Omega over, and we are almost ready to start sending it out to some professional editors so that we can get His Alpha Her Omega on the long road to publication. Until the editing is done I will not be able to focus on writing very much, because I will be working hard.

Now this does not mean I'm stopping for good, I won't be gone for long, I'm just taking a little bit of a break from updating. Besides this will give some of my past readers that haven't read Love Bite yet to come on over and check it out. Once again guys, I'm sorry for having to do this, I felt like I had no other choice. I will be updating you guys often, and I send some hugs for you all. Wish me luck guys :-)              

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
408K 11.2K 42
Hello everyone !! This is my first book and I hope u like this one . Feel free to comment and please do vote for the chapters u like . Alena...
570K 13.3K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
48.1K 3.7K 47
J has her wolf back. She has a mate, a pack, a family. She even knows her name. Life has never been this good. And yet, she can't quite relax. Her m...