My Very Own Alpha

By 321dream

(Harmony) He made sure not to touch me as he lowered his head close to my ear. "My little mate, you are stron... More

My Very Own Alpha
Chapter 1 - The Frozen Verison Of Hell
Chapter 2 - Hey I Know You!
Chapter 3 - No Longer Alone
Chapter 4 - Others Among Us
Chapter 5 - SHES MINE! but not yet.
Chapter 6 - Stand off
NOTE
Chapter 7 - Ridiculous
Chapter 8 - Running
Chapter 9 - Challenging the Alpha
Chapter 10 - Interrupted
Chapter 11 - Broken
Chapter 12 - Remembering
Chapter 13 - Playing Around
Chapter 14 - Akward
Chapter 15 - Fed up
Chapter 16 - no promises
Chapter 17 - Almost Rejection
Chapter 18 - Take a Stand
Chapter 19 - No Holding Back
Chapter 20 - Marked
Chapter 21 - Desire
Chapter 22 - Being Watched
Chapter 23 - Attacked
Chapter 25 - Beaten
Chapter 26 - Ruined
Chapter 27 - Secrets
Chapter 28 - Stupidity
Neither
Chapter 29 - Officially Mine
FYI
Chapter 30 - Life
HELP
Chapter 31 - Paradise
OMG :)))) to my readers!! MUST READ
Chapter 32 - Discovered
Chapter 33 - Seeing things differently
Chapter 34 - in love all things are possible.
Epilogue

Chapter 24 - Taken

12.3K 375 5
By 321dream

HARMONY POV

A grayish colored wolf flew out of the trees at me with its teeth bared. I wanted to panic, I wanted to scream and run, regardless I am a wolf so trust me when I tell you it's a freakin scary sight!! I felt my wolf push me back taken full control, my body jumped to the side barely missing the teeth that made a sick popping sound when they snapped on open air. A feral growl broke the air making my toes curl, quickly I realized it was my own wolf, it was me.

With one quick motion my body was in the air dodging another attack, I spun clamping my teeth down on the other wolfs neck. Slinging my body weight in the he air I kept spinning until the skin in my mouth tore, metallic blood filled my mouth and a yelp pierced the air echoing off the trees. Quickly I released the other wolf landed on it's other side and ran as fast as my legs could move back towards the house, towards safety, towards my mate.

A blood curling howl ruptured behind me, I wanted to look back to see what was going on with the other wolf but my wolf just ran faster away from it. It felt like I was in a zone between reality and dreams, I felt my body moving, understood my wolfs thoughts but had no control of my body movements. Taken the moment I collected my terror and fear and focused on Carson. He had to be getting my message, he had to be on his way, he was my only chance, my only hope of getting away from this. A snap at my rear had me jerking back to reality. I could sense my wolfs fear and anger, she did not like being prey, she was the predator, a future luna. But fear was also a natural instinct and she knew she stood no chance against the large wolf that now ran just leaps behind her.

CARSON POV

Fear... Anger... Frustration... Worry.. Pure rage... Emotions whirled in my chest, my head some I knew were mine but the strong feeling of fear and anger weren't, they were my mates, they were Harmonys! Relief swept over me that was short lived, at least she is still okay enough to try to reach me, but her emotions field my rage that something was wrong, someone was after her. How dare they, I will rip them limb from limb for even daring to come near my mate. 'No one messes with my mate!' My wolf snarled and I completely agreed with him. I tried to focus on Harmony, I thought of good things, no matter how hard it was, I forced myself to think of peace, safety, warmth and I focused on her, anything to let her know I was coming, I won't stop until she's with me again.

HARMONY POV

The wolfs teeth were close, I could feel his breath ruffling my hair on my rear. My wolf quickly realized there was no way to outrun him, we were smaller, more agile we had to use that against him. Making a quick leap to the right turning away from the house, the safety that my inner voice screamed to go to. A rocky cliff stood yards away, I felt the sting of a scratch as my body jumped and brushed a tree to close, ducking under tree limbs, leaping over rocks. Slowly we were putting a gap between between us and the attacking wolf.

A whole between rocks laid a few yards ahead, small but big enough for a small wolf. The encouragement was all I needed, we picked up speed and leaped jumping through it. Rocks scraped at my sides, tearing flesh and pulling hair. My claws scraped the rocks pulling the rest of my body in relief was almost settled in before teeth sank in my back leg. I let out a howl that echoed through the tight rocks surrounding me. Ignoring the burning, I pulled my leg with all the strength I had causing the teeth to tear down my leg.

Then nothing, I couldn't look back, there wasn't enough room through the rock tunnel. But I heard the claws scraping the rocks behind me, he was trying to get in. My fear eased when I heard his growl get further away, not taken any chances I scrambled through the rock tunnel to the other side. Pebbles fell around me hitting the ground with loud clanks hurting my sensitive ears, dirt fell in my face and in my eyes. I wanted to scream but my wolf wouldn't allow it, we were going to have the upper hand. I reached the other side and snow landed on my nose, hope swept through me.

Quickly I scrambled up and jumped along the rocks till I found a well hidden area I could wait, wait for my attacker, wait until the moment when I could once again become the predator and not the prey.

CARSON POV

I no longer felt my legs but I didn't care, we rounded the house but never faltered I could smell my mate but the trail wasn't new, she hadn't made it home. Fear swelled in me at the different things that could happen to her. I silently cussed myself for not completing the mating process, if only I had could talk to her, if only I wouldn't of listened to her and I would of stayed home, if only I would of been strong enough to leave her be. Would she be safe right now if I would of?

A snap at my back legs brought me out of my thoughts, 'stop it man, she's your mate, don't think like that, we are going to get her.' It was mikes voice, I realized I had left my link open and him and Keith could both hear my thoughts. Keith let out a small whimper as if he understood my pain. I mentally kicked myself Mike is right, she's my mate, my world, I'm going to get her home safe.

As we entered the trees and the scent of a Harmony and a strange wolf hit my nose a howl ripped through me, one of pure rage and anger. My last thought before my wolf completely took over was that this was the reason I didn't want a mate, the fear and heartache of loosing one was just to mucho handle. 'Get  by grip on yourself, she's our MATE, she needs us, I will not let anything harm her!' It was my wolf, his voice was more of  a snarl then anything, and I growled right along with him, he was right.

HARMONY POV

I crouched on my stomach waiting and listening for the wolf I knew was sure to come. Fear crept up in me but my anger quickly washed it away. Or of no where a tingle shit through my body, safety, warmth, peace flooded my body and I realized it was Carson. My mate was coming for me, I just had to hang out until then. New hope made me feel like I could take on the world, a good thing to because it looks like a very large pissed off wolf was coming straight at us.

I watched him sniff where I came from and his ears flicked back in forth looking for sound, his eyes raked the tree line looking for me, and his nose went up sniffing the air. I made sure I stood out of he the wind to keep my scent from him. My lip pulled back over my teeth as I waited for my moment, patience, stalking, hunting and being the predator was something hats  came natural to my wolf. She felt at ease and in charge of the game now.

Soon his back was turned to sniff the ground, my trail, I had went rounds before leaping on het he rocks and continuing my circle motion to confuse him. As he drew closer my muscles twitched with anticipation and my heart beat faster, adrenalin ripped through my body. Before I could register anything else it was my chance. My feet pushed hard from the snow as I lept through the air landing feet behind him, he barely had time to turn around before my teeth sunk into his flesh.

Growls, snarls and pure animal noises rose from me as I went in for the attack, 'how dare he mess with me on my territory, how dare he try to take me from my mate, I am claimed!' My wolf snarled and sunk her teeth in deeper the disgusting taste of blood filled my mouth and the smell hit my nose. I wanted to scrunch my nose up but I was no longer in control and the blood meant weakened to my wolf she lunged never letting go of the flesh, pulling and tearing it more as our body weight jerked against it.

A paw slapped across my face making me see blood from the cut on my eye, I didn't falter instead it made me go at him again. The other wolf outweighed me and was stronger, but I had agility and speed on him. We separated to circle each other eyeing each other for weaknesses. He lunged at me and I leapt over him barely missing his snapping jaws, I spun in the air and clawed down his back before I landed on my feet to crouch down again.

I growled out loud when I realized he was playing with me, he was letting me fight him. A stupid wolffish grin made him look even more menacing then before. He ran at me again and my new rage of him playing games caused me to meet him half way, no more jumping or leaping, straight for the throat. I wanted to end this, and soon. I wanted nothing more then to go back home and lay in bed with my mate, refuse to get up for days. The thought made me falter and his jaws closed over my neck. Before I could react my back was on he the ground and I couldn't move.

'Hold off, you just have to hang in there until Carson gets here, he's coming, you felt him too, please just hang in there.' I begged my wolf but I felt her weakening from the repeated bites he was giving us, not enough to kill but enough to weaken and make us bleed. Though we healed fast, not as fast as he was inflicting the wounds.

Suddenly he jumped off of me and stood back with another amused face. Quickly I scrambled to my feet and waited for another attack.'snap' a twig broke behind me, as I spun around something landed on me pushing me into the snow. I couldn't move, it was heavy but it wasn't alive. Two feet caught my attention as the emerged from the trees, "good now let's get her out of here, your stupid games almost got us caught, her mates only a mile or so out, we got to move fast."

The voice was talking to the other wolf. But nothing else registered, Carson was only a mile away. A low saddened howl vibrated my chest and ripped through the air around me, Carson, I was calling him, begging him to save me. Trying to let him know where I was, everything I felt went into that howl. But it was cut short, a hard object connected with my head causing my voice to break and the world around me to fade, but not before i heard three distant howls answer my call. I wanted to smile, my boys, my mate, they were coming. But the blackness took me under.

CARSON POV

Snow flew behind us as we plowed through staying on Harmony's trail. A heartbroken howl stopped me in my tracks, it was my mate. Se sounded defeated, broken almost, but she didn't end her cry for me it ended abruptly like someone shut up her up. My head flew back as I answered her call, tried to let her know we were close we were coming, Mike and Keith joined me and our howl became one of pure war, and warning. We all leapt to a run again, so close, I could feel her, I could smell her, but what worried me was the gunpowder and other wolf I also smelled on her trail.

We ran across the snow, under limbs and jumping from rocks until we came to a spot were the smells spilt, Harmony went through a small rock tunnel and the other one went around. My heart jumped with hope until the smell of her blood drifted to my nose. A new found rage flooded me as I ran with all my might following the other trail to the other side of the cliff, where the tunnel led out to.

Her scent was getting stronger, she had been here only minutes ago. I stopped and sniffed the air, something was wrong, Harmony was shifted back to her human form. Scents from the ground drifted to me, blood, another wolfs and hers, silver, gunpowder and another wolf in human form. I closed my eyes to put it together in a mental picture, to see what had happened. From the amount of the other wolfs blood I'd say my little one put up one hell of a fight, but it wasn't enough, she wasn't here, she was taken.

I let my heartbreak ring out in my howl as I sat back and let it out. Mike joined me, then Keith, but before it was done there was more then twenty other wolves howling. All heart broke and worry filled for their future luna. The pack knows, they know she was taken. I wanted to drive on to find her, but I could tell she was off my territory. Scratch this mornings thought, this was the hardest thing I have ever done, heading home with my mate gone, no clues, no hope, just gone. 'No not gone, she was TAKEN and they. Will. PAY!' My wolf snarled and my thoughts just the same as his.

Stopping only to look up at the sky, 'Harmony, little one, I will come for you, I will get you, be strong my little one, you will make it you are strong!' I knew she wouldn't get it, but I tried before I stood on shaky legs and headed back to the pack house, calling a meeting, planning for a war.

Well... We shall see :) hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think!! >>>>>>>>Carson, Mike, Keith howling once they realized Harmony was gone,>>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.1K 86
After waking up in a car accident, Xiao Zuojing, who was just recovered by her wealthy parents and big brother, lost her memory. She didn't remember...
319K 9.4K 43
Octavius Black Alpha of the Nightshade Pack thought he could rule and protect his pack without a Luna by his side. But when he meets a half ware from...
1M 28.6K 33
King Titus is the king of werewolves he is the harshest of them all. Then there is Mia her dad is beta to the dark moon pack but she is nothing like...