Alpha of Doom

By QueenKeely

"In the end, the guy doesn't change for the girl, the girl is still broken and they don't end up together." H... More

My thanks
Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Punching bag
Chapter 2- Saviour
Chapter 3- Glass shards
Chapter 4- The outburst
Chapter 5- Fragile hearts
Chapter 6- Red eyed monster
Chapter 7- Baboon butt
Chapter 8- Invitation
Chapter 9- Celebration
Chapter 10- The hard truth
Chapter 11- Us
Chapter 12- Alpha male
Chapter 13- True colours shine
Chapter 14- Bullet
Chapter 15- Storm
Chapter 16- Scream Lily, scream
Chapter 17- The wolf
Chapter 18- Beast
Chapter 19- War
Chapter 20- Bad memories
Chapter 21- The kiss
Chapter 22- Attack
Chapter 23- Powers
Ch 24- "You were touching me!"
Chapter 25- Black mail
Chapter 26- His world
Chapter 27- Beautiful
Chapter 28- Dance Lukey Wukey.
Chapter 29- Running
Chapter 30- Girl party
Ch 31- Pain, pain go away come again another day
Chapter 32-Heart shaped necklace
Chapter 33- Barbecue
Chapter 34- I love you
Chapter 35- Trust issues
Chapter 36- Bloodied and bruised
Chapter 37- Shopping
Chapter 38- Meet and greet
Chapter 40- Nike woman
Chapter 41- 22nd
Chapter 42- It will always be you
Chapter 43- Chains and knives
Chapter 44- Torture
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 45- You're hurt
Chapter 46- Scared and scarred
Chapter 47- Witch
Chapter 48- Element
Chapter 49- Luca vs Alpha Jones
Chapter 50-catchups
Chapter 51- Scared Storm
Chapter 52- His story
Chapter 53- welcoming
Chapter 54- He's gone
Chapter 55- Camera
Chapter 56- lovebites
Chapter 57- alpha tone
Chapter 58- Tyler
Chapter 59- late night food trips
Chapter 60- arguments
Chapter 61- Heidi May Bolton
62- heartbeat
Chapter 63- Drunk
Chapter 64- shooting stars
Chapter 65- Tobias and Bethany
Chapter 66- mother daily, teenager at heart
Chapter 67- Epilogue; I fell in love with the alpha of doom
1 million reads bonus chapter!
Covers
Christmas update
My other works

Chapter 39- Beach dates and confessions

135K 4.4K 839
By QueenKeely

I wake up to the birds chirping and the sunlight streaming in through the curtains, I yawn and stretch out my arms.

I look beside me and realise I'm still in the guest bedroom, not next to Luca. Somehow that thought makes me sad but then I think, I choose to do this.

I sigh and get out of bed groggily walking to the door, I open it quietly noting that it's only 6 in the morning and Luca sleeps in until about 10.

I wish!

I've gotten so used to the routine of waking up from the times of 4-7am for years that it's still a habit.

I open up the fridge and sigh just grabbing out the strawberries, I sit down careful not to scrape the stool against the tiled floor.

"Lily!" Someone chirps, I sigh turning around to face the person who is about to wake up Luca.

"Jake" I say.

"Not so happy to see me?" He questions pouting and sits down on the stool next to me, he grabs a strawberry and bites into it leaving the leafy part out.

"I am happy it's just I'm not keen for you to wake Luca" I say glaring, his mouth opens wide.

"Trouble in paradise I see" he notes.

"Why are you even up at this time in the morning?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why are you?" He fires back.

"I'm used to waking up at this time" I shrug, he shrugs back.

"I would be asleep but I decided to pop in for a visit before I go home and back to bed, I had my early morning training" I nod.

"How have you been?" I ask eating another strawberry, he smiles.

"Pretty good... Boring, but good. My every day life consists of sleeping, eating, training, eating, drinking, more drinking, more eating and more sleeping" I blink.

"Okay then... Once you find your mate you will do lots of things, maybe show her the word" I grin.

"I see you've been watching the vampire diaries" I shrug.

"What can I say? Im hooked on it."

"You girls always watching that sort of crap, you need to watch the walking dead!" He says grinning like a maniac.

"Then why have you watched it?" I raise an eyebrow.

He opens his mouth to speak but shuts it scowling "I like it, it's a good show!" I smirk in triumph.

"Exactly!"

"Jake?" I hear a grumble, we both quickly look upstairs to see Luca looking between the two of us in confusion.

"I was just about to head of, I need to go on my morning run" he says.

"You already went for your-" he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Shut up" he whispers, he releases my mouth and smiles innocently waving goodbye and leaving.

'He's rude.'

'So you finally make an appearance' i reply to Celeste.

'I'm sorry, okay?' I ignore her and face Luca who is now next to me...

When did he get there?

"What was he doing here?" He questions.

I shrug "popping in for a visit" Luca looks at the time.

"This early in the morning?" I nod.

"Did you call him or something?" He asks hiding his rage with a blank face, I sigh.

"No I didn't Luca, why are you even up?"

"Two people woke me up" he plainly says.

"I'm sorry, now why don't you go back to bed?" I offer wanting him to go.

"No, I need to ask you a question first" I sigh.

"What is it?"

"Will you go on a date with me? Please?" My eyes widen.

What do I say? yes? No? Maybe?

'Say yes!' I sigh in my head.

"Okay" I whisper.

"And another question" I nod.

"Come sleep with me?"

"Luca..." I trail off "I'm still mad" I whisper.

"Your hurt; there's a different Lily, now follow me with your stubborn ass otherwise I'm dragging you upstairs. I've tried and tried to get you to forgive me, I did everything but this time you are listening to me" he growls, my eyes widen in shock.

"o-okay."

"Good!" I follow him upstairs and I lay on the bed, he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me to his warmth.

I don't complain. He places his head on the crook of my neck and sniffs, I close my eyes and let myself fall asleep.
                                ~~
"I don't know what to do, what do I wear? I don't even know where abouts we are going for the date!" I stress.

"Call him" Storm says.

I sigh and grab my phone pressing his name, he answers straight away.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, what do I have to dress like?" I question.

"Something casual" he says "you look beautiful in anything."

"But it's our first date."

"And you are gonna need to wear something casual" he says.

"Where is it?" I ask.

"Not telling" he laughs and I pout.

"Bye bye" I whine.

"Bye flower" he hangs up and I chuck the phone on the bed.

I look on the bed to see high waisted white floral silk shorts and a black singlet, I smile and put them on.

"You look great" Storm says and I smile.

"I'm ready, I'm nervous and I'm excited" I let out a breath of air.

I hear a knock on the door and Storm goes to get it, this is it. The big date.

I smile and hear talking, I walk down the hallway to the front door.

Luca stands in simple beige trousers and a black collared long sleeve shirt with nikes.

I look down at my own feet with the simple black sandals and smile shyly, he smirks and walks inside keeping his eyes on me never shifting.

He wraps an arm around me his minty breath fanning my face "you look stunning flower" he smiles.

I shyly look up at him "you look good too" he grins and softly grabs my hand leading me outside, I look back at Storm and she gives me thumbs up.

I timidly smile and look away as Luca opens the passenger seat for me, I slide in what I like to think looks gracefully and buckle up.

He shuts the door and runs around and opens up the drivers door, he buckles up and starts driving off.

"So where are we going?" I question.

"Not telling" I poke my tongue out at him.

"One hint?" He smirks and looks at me.

"It's almost as beautiful as you, almost" I turn his head away so he's facing the road.

"Look at the road mr, you are so cheesy!" He smirks and grabs my hand that is resting on my thigh.

He brings it to his lips and kisses each knuckle softly "only to you" and I smile.

A couple of minutes later we arrive at a beach, I step out of the car and breath in the salty smell of the water.

Luca grabs my hand and pulls me along, we end up at a fancy restaurant with an ocean view.

Red roses sit in a vase filled with water on the middle of the table, candles on each side with a menu.

Luca slides my seat out for me, I step in and sit down and he pushes my chair in for me.

He sits down opposite to me and I smile "this really is beautiful" I smile.

"I'm glad you like it" is his reply.

"Just out of curiosity... Where is my body guard?" I question, when ever I'm in need of help he is never there and I don't know why.

Luca sheepishly smiles "I kind of fired him" I glare at him "I was jealous okay!" He admits and I giggle.

"Can you tell me more about yourself?" I ask.

"Of course... Well I'm 25, my favourite colour is green like your eyes, I love afl, my middle name is Sky, my mum died..." He clears his throat "my mum died because rogues took her, father was a powerful man he had lots of enemies like me, so the only way they could get to him was through mother so they tortured her until she couldn't bear it anymore. Father found her dead, he killed everyone without remorse, he soon died after from the pain. That's why I didn't want to be with you, I was trying to protect you; I really regret doing that to your brother the real reason I did it was because I thought he was hurting my sister" I grab his hand intertwining our fingers.

"I didn't want to love anyone after my parents died, I couldn't. But then you came in and I couldn't bare to be away from you; I needed you. Lexi ran and my other siblings did too, I was the oldest so I stayed to take my fathers position. I wasn't always cold you know? I cared a lot, that's why I'm like this... I cared too much" his voice cracks.

"you can never care to much" I whisper my lips quivering from seeing him emotionally in pain.

I stand up and walk around to him, I sit on his lap and hug him "I love you Lily, do you love me?" I pull back the tears flowing.

"I do. I do still love you" I nod tears leaking from my eyes.

He smiles and kisses me "I need to know that."

I smile "I'm sorry Luca" I whisper.

"I'm sorry too."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 6.5k votes, 172 k reads and 1.6k comments, love you all so much! Your support means everything to me ❤️❤️❤️

I know I said I would update yesterday but I couldn't sorry so here is a make up update!

I also had to re upload this chapter because it isn't posting correctly

I hope you enjoyed it if so comment thoughts :))

•comment•vote•follow

Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 13.1K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
77.5K 2.3K 23
Not your typical rejection story. You know the stories of the broken abused girl, who gets rejected by her mate only to run away become badass and th...
420K 8.6K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...