Wolf Blood

By Hate_You__Love_You

Alpha Kate is the only female alpha super left after all of the years. There are a few male alpha super, but... More

Wolf Blood: Safe
Wolf Blood: Mate?
Wolf Blood: Mark
Wolf Blood: Heat
Wolf Blood: Well Then
Wolf Blood: How is Anything Worse?
Wolf Blood: Problems
Wolf Blood: Alex
Wolf Blood: Training
Wolf Blood: My Bad
Wolf Blood: So You're Telling Me
Wolf Blood: Pups
Wolf Blood: This is War
Wolf Blood: This is War Pt. 2
Wolf Blood: Home
Wolf Blood: Orb
Wolf Blood: Familiar and not Familiar Faces
Wolf Blood: Family
Wolf Blood: They're Back
Sequel

Wolf Blood: Luka

15.2K 499 167
By Hate_You__Love_You

Luka's POV
------------------------------------
I wake up with hair in my mouth. Gross. I slowly open my eyes and see Kate still there in wolf form. I didn't think anyone would ever care about me, and I've only known her for a day. My wolf has been driving me insane. Telling me to kiss her, hug her, love her. No, I don't know this stranger and here I am holding her. I can't trust her; I can't trust anyone. She will just hurt me like my old pack. She saved me from them twice already, but I can I trust her?

Yes

'Did I ask you?'

Yes

'No... I didn't.'

Trust mate.

'I still don't know what that is.'

She is your other half. She completes you. She is basically your assigned lover. And let me tell you, she is hot.

'Perv'

Just saying, but all jokes aside. Trust her, wolf knows best.

'I can't trust her.'

Please listen, she is mate, mates never hurt their mate. It hurts them just as much when the other is in pain. That's why mate was worried. She literally felt your pain.

'You're a pain in the ass.'

I know, just trust mate. Mate was purring last night due to you being so close her. She lost control because of her need to protect you. Her wolf was so scared when you screamed. He shifted without consent from her.

'Just give me time.'

But I wants mate now.

'Grammar'

I'm a wolf, not a professor.

I giggled a little.

I give you a week.

'What?! No, that's too short!'

Those weird feelings you get when she touches you, that's mate bond. Trust me please.

'Okay, okay I trust you.'

Good now wake up mate.

'No she's sleeping.'

No her wolf has been up all night protecting you. But her human side is sleeping. I will tell her wolf to wake Kate up.

'Wait-'

Too late

'Bitch'

I saw the white wolf lift its head up a little but rested it back down on the pillow when she noticed my arm still wrapped around her.

"I'm awake." Her ear moved back as I removed my arm.

I sat up running my hand through my hair, but one thing I noticed was her scent. It consisted of charred pine tree and a hint of blueberries. Her scent is so addicting.

It's because it was selected for you.

'Would you stop?'

Nope

Kate got up and hopped off the bed. She walked to the door and put her head against it.

She's cute.

I heard that.

'Shut up'

"Do you want to go out?"

She walked over to me.

I sat up and had my legs hanging off the side of the bed.

She tugged on my pant leg.

"And you want me to come with you."

*Woof*

"Okay," I giggled.

I opened the door and walked out with her by my side.

"Hungry?"

*Woof*

I giggled again.

Every step I took she followed, she never once left my side.

I tripped over a rug and she ran in front of me, catching my fall.

That not the only way she catch you.

'Oh my god, just be quiet for just ten minutes.'

"T-thanks" I thanked Kate after arguing with my wolf.

She nodded a little before continuing to lead the way.

We walked into the kitchen and I saw a girl looking into the fridge.

"Uhhh"

She whipped around.

"Who are you?!" She snarled.

Kate came rushing in front of me, blocking her path.

"Sorry Alpha, I thought she was an intruder." She said in a nervous tone and bowed her head in submission.

Kate showed her teeth and lightly snarled.

"Kate, I'm fine, she isn't going to hurt me, especially with you right there."

Kate whimpered.

"But thank you for protecting me."

She wagged her tail.

"Wait first name basis... oh my god, you're her mate!"

I nodded and Kate wagged her tail.

"Oh and by the way... she likes her meat raw." She said with a smirk and a wink.

Kate snarled.

"I'm kidding, but she likes all of her meat raw, that's why there isn't a grill in the normal kitchen."

With that she left with cold pizza in between her teeth.

------------------------------------

*That night*

I look over at Kate who's hair was growing shorter and her bones were shifting into a human form. She stood up and cracked the rest of her bones and turned around to look at me after taking a blanket off the bed and wrapped it around her quickly so I wouldn't get uncomfortable.

"I'm going to take a shower." She sighed. She acted like nothing happened. She had the no big deal look.

"Okay?"

"It happens a lot, I'm used to it. I have anger issues and my wolf has some as well. We're both very protective as well, which is the main reason he took over."

"How did you know that's what I was thinking?"

"Your wolf told mine, my wolf told me."

'Did you do that?'

Maybe...

My wolf smirked.

"But it's been awhile since it happened, so that is why it was that bad."

"Oh"

"You okay?"

"Yeah"

"I can tell when you're lying, you're my mate."

"It's nothing." I said just above a whisper.

"Again, you're lying."

"It's just, everything is happening so fast."

"Yeah, but you're safe now, and that's what matters." She gave me a sad smile.

"What made you come find me?" I looked up at her.

"To be honest with you, I didn't want to, but my wolf made me, and if he didn't, I might've never met you... my mate."

I smiled a little.

"But I stink so, I'm going to shower. If you need anything just yell."

I nodded and she walked into the bathroom.

I turned the lights off and got under the blankets after she closed the bathroom door. I plopped down on the bed that was four times the size I'm used to. Who knew beds were suppose to be so big that your feet don't hang off? It's so soft too, but it feels... empty and uncomfortable. It shouldn't be, it's a damn king size bed. I toss and turn as I try to get comfortable, it's not working. It's cold as Antartica in here too.

I'm not gonna let you sleep till she gets in here.

'Dude! I need to sleep!'

I dont care, I wants mate and mates wants us so we waits.

'You bitch'

Oh chill, she's almost done, you've been tossing and turning for ten minutes before you complained to yourself.

'She better get here quickly then.'

"It's your wolf that's making you uncomfortable." Kate snapped me out of my thoughts as she came out with a sports bra and sweatpants on as she walked over to the bed and laid down.

"Yeah she won't leave me the hell alone." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Give in a little, I was raised to always trust your wolf."

I did as she said and let my wolf have a little more control.

Thank you

I rolled my eyes as my wolf rolled me closer to Kate.

"Oh, so our wolves are on the same page." She chuckled.

"Can you hold me, if my wolf says it one more time I think I might explode."

Yes!

"I know that was your wolf talking, do you want me to?"

"Y-yeah"

"Are you sure because I'm not going to pressure y-"

I cut her off by scooting closer to her and nuzzled my head in her neck. She wrapped her arms around me. Our wolves purred at the same time causing us to laugh before I fell asleep in her arms. Feeling safe for the first time in my life.

---------------------------------
Kate's POV

I wake up to Luka flinching to the sound of rain and lightning. It doesn't scare me due to lightning being one of my powers.

"You okay?" I asked in a tired tone.

"I'm scared of lightning."

"That's ironic." I chuckled.

"Why?"

"Lightning is one of my two powers."

"Great," she said sarcastically.

"Well a bonus is lightning doesn't come close to me. I absorb it before it can get that close."

"Still scared."

"Come here."

I pulled her closer to my chest. She winced a little.

"What's wrong?"

"I've got a cut on my back from those assholes yesterday."

"It hasn't healed yet?" I asked in a worried tone.

"N-no, they tortured me to a point where I can't heal myself. They found enjoyment out of it at my last 'pack.'"

"Let me see it." I begged.

She rolled over and I lifted up the back of her shirt. A huge gash was across her back. It wasn't even close to closing up.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? I felt it but I just thought that it was from my wolf shifting so much and I slept on it wrong or something." I said with my eyebrows furrowed as she turned back around. My right hand stroked her cheek with my thumb as I looked into her eyes. She gently leaned into my hand and let out a quiet purr.

"I didn't want you to worry about me."

"I will always worry about you. It started healing, but no where near as fast as it should. It should've at least closed up by now. It's still wide open." I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's okay, before nothing healed, but since I got here, I'm getting better." She gave me a sad smile to reassure me.

I pulled her to my chest and played with her hair which caused her to let out a low purr again and she wrapped her arms around me. Clutching onto my shirt for dear life as the storm still scared her. She started to shiver a little. My wolf instantly ignited flames in my veins to warm her up.

"Thank you," she mumbled.

"Of course," I said before kissing her forehead as a way to say goodnight.

You could heal her.

'Not yet'

*growl* me wants mate.

'She doesn't trust me yet.'

Her wolf does.

'She doesn't.'

Wolf know best.

'She doesn't know that yet.'

Just do it.

'Don't make me shut you out.'

Kate.... I just want her to be healthy, I know your back hurts, because hers does.

'Yes it does, but I can't do it yet, she isn't ready.'

Kate

'If you say one more word about this topic I'm shutting you out for the night'

*whimper* sorry

I rolled my eyes before rubbing her arm once more to warm it up and then fell asleep with her in my arms. I could stay like this forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
2.8M 53.8K 35
Alexandra, a human living in a pack of werewolves. When she turns 18, she is rejected by her mate for her sister. The pain was unbearable so, she ran...
62.2K 4K 38
Aria is the first born female of alpha of the Olympic pack. Female alphas are not found simply because they possess too much of power. Her father pun...
419K 264 10
HIGHEST IN WEREWOLF - #22 Josie Renyolds had always been the kindest girl in the pack. She would never call anyone a name, be the friend to someone w...