The O'Connell | Klaus Mikeals...

By random_shuck

Ava was known for running away. What happens when she finally has to come home only to be met with the demon... More

The start
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
(NEW UPDATE) Chapter forty nine
Part Two
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chapter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Chapter eigthy four
Chapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter eighty nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five

Chapter eight

20.5K 526 379
By random_shuck

Flimsy material

Ava was sat twiddling her thumbs as she heard two grown men fight about who had the girl.

"Brother, I will not babysit your new infatuation whilst you take your old infatuation with you to hunt down our father." A brunette britsh man declared, smugness oozing off of him and his pristine suit.

Cami had placed herself in front of her sister, her hands wrapping around Ava's like she did when they were younger.
"Ava I am going to leave you with this man alright, he is klauses brother. Please, just stay here. Whatever happens do not leave the compound." Cami begged quietly, her voice soothing the intoxicated girl in front of her as she nodded slowly.

Klaus scoffed at his brothers notion, his hand hitting his chest as if he had been staked.
"Ouch, brother that hurt. it really does bother me you think so lowly of me. You have no plans, I am seemingly offering this innocent girl a place of refuge in the vampire struck quarters. Surely this will bring the redemption you so much desire in myself." Klauses voice was so sweet it made Ava want to vomit. The brothers were in an argument, no sounds made were meant to be so soothing.

"I have been enlisted to help Haley, Niklaus. I have other priorities that top babysitting an incompetent girl you wish to indulge yourself with later." Elijahs tone was harsh and cynical. The words fell from his lips from the amount of bitterness that was associated with beer.

Camis head peeked up, her eyes slitted as she glared at the men.
"There will be no indulging!" Her voice was sharp and final as it raised several octaves. Ava's eyebrows furrowed at the word, her brain not being able to comprehend what was happening at that point in time.

Alcohol made her the opposite to who she was.
When she was sober she was sneaky and thoughtful.
When she was drunk she was loud and instinctive.
She was the classification of Dr Jekyll and mr Hyde.

"What's indulging?" Ava asked with a tinge of confusion laced in her tone. Her head was tilted like an animal to one side, her eyes drifting over each member of the group.

Elijah sighed at her question as Cami softly moved Ava's head so she was looking at her once more. He had yet to see the clear mind of Ava O'Connell. And when he would see her, he would be truly shocked on the difference.

Klaus smirked at Ava's reaction, his eyebrow cocked as he turned back to his brother.

"See. What harm can a young girl do?" Niklaus snickered in victory watching the disbelief but approval look in his brothers eyes. Just as klaus finished speaking, Ava felt the pain in her stomach rise.
The bile in her throat bubble.
Until she let it out.

Her lips parted and nose flooded with a horrible stench as she vomited against the Persian rug placed beneath her. The three gaped at her as Ava rubbed her bottom lip with her hand sullenly, guilt washing through her.

Klaus was the first to speak. He knew what he had to do to escape his brother, so whilst the girl was looking at the floor he turned to his brother with a smirk.

"Goodbye Elijah." And then he was gone. He had taken Cami and rushed out of the house in an un normal speed.
Elijah was furious to say the least. His mouth parted to scream at his brother but he knew the noble thing to do was to help the girl who was caught in the middle.

His gaze was brought down to the girl who surrounded the stench, noticing the pleading look in her eyes.

"Sorry." She whispered under her breath. Elijah smiled at the girl, a genuine smile, as he stepped toward her with a hand outstretched. She took it and rose from her position, stumbling out of the way of the problem at hand.

"It's quite alright." He replied, his eyes assessing the girl he was to lead away from the mess.

She was innocent, yet to be tainted by the world of destruction the family brought with them.
She was kind, he could sense that.
She seemed to be idiotic, yet he knew that it was quite possibly to do with the intoxication.
But over all, she was beautiful.

Her eyes were a pool of whatever emotion she was feeling at the time. They darkened when she was annoyed and softened when she felt bad, they turned into a silver stained blue when she was happy and a dimmer blue when confused. Her hair could almost class as white with how blonde it truly was, yet at the same time it felt so colourful compared to her peach complexion.

Elijah could tell why Niklaus was infatuated so much. Because although Ava was much like her sister in many ways.

Ava O'Connell was the polar opposite of Aurora de Martel.

*****

It was hard for Elijah to walk into his sisters room, the vacancy puncturing his heart like the white oak dagger.
She deserved to be there.

He could hear the water pattering against the girls skin in the bathroom. He could sense the pulsating rhythm of her blood flow.
He could basically taste the blood against his lips.

Elijah quickly shook the thoughts out of his mind, directing his focus to finding a pair of clean clothes. Draw upon draw were barren, just another sign his sister had left for good. One however had a few remainders of clothing.
All old and worn carelessly.

Elijah picked out a night dress and frowned at the lace and silk, it was something he would never imagine his sister wearing, yet knew she would. "Oh dear, Rebekah." Elijah tutted, balling the flouncy material in his fists and walking out of the room.

*****

Ava stepped out of the shower slightly more sober than before. Her makeup had washed away from her skin and she felt more alive than she did before. Maybe that was because she had just refreshed herself with a cold shower. Or because she was unknowingly surrounded by danger.

*****

Elijah looked up from his seat by the fire, the family smirk creeping up on his lips as he watched her disgust.

"Okay, what do you call this?" Ava asked, tugging at the flimsy material that clung to all the 'good' parts of her body. A white shirt was draped over her shoulders, acting like a dressing gown to hide the dress underneath.
"This... this isn't even a material. And it can't even count as attire with most of it bloody missing." Ava accused, her fingers running through her knotted locks as she yanked her strands up into a high bun.

Elijah continued to smirk, placing the book down as he stood and stretched his limbs.
"It was the only piece of feminine clothing we had. We do not care for long term things." Elijah stated nonchalantly, his gaze directing to the floor as his sentence ended.

Ava scoffed, pulling the shirt around her body, which it easily did.
"Oh how romantic." Ava chided, a childish grin plastering over her cheeks.

Elijah turned to reply, only to be stopped by an angry brunette striding into the room.
"Elijah, what happened?" Haley shouted as she charged through the doors, she was yet to take back the innocent teenagers because a key man lacked to show. Her gaze snapped to the girl, scoffing as she accusingly glared at the vampire.
"Who is she Elijah?" She asked, her eyebrows raised as she saw Ava's mouth fall open to reply.

"Can you not see Haley, I am a bit pre occupied." Elijah informed the girl who had stormed in, both eyes falling onto Ava.

Haley scoffed again, her arms folding over her chest in anger.
"Is a one night fling more important than saving lives?" Haley shouted through the thick air of the room. Ava's eyebrows scrunched at her words.
Who the hell was this girl?

"Excuse me? I think you will find I'm not an escort but an O'Connell, Cami went with klaus. That is why I am here." Ava scowled, her eyebrows knitting together as she waited for a reply.

Haley laughed,
"looks like it." She retorted, her eyes darkening. Ava's glare intensified.

"Oh I'm going to make it look like it." Ava smirked, rolling the long white shirt sleeves up her arms and striding toward the girl. Haley signalled her to come at her, ready to show her how much supernatural strength came with birth.

Elijah rushed at a human speed in between the two girls. His hands outstretched to separate them.
"Ladies, please do not do things you will later regret. Some more than others." Elijah remarked, looking over at the hybrid as he spoke the last sentence.

Haley sighed as her eyes widened at the original, jetting her lip out.
"Lijah we need you." Haley begged, forcing the original to nod.

"Bring Joshua in here." Elijah instructed haley, forcing her to strut out of the room.
He turned slowly to Ava, lifting her chins with his finger and thumb to make eye contact.
"You will stay in this room until Niklaus or I return home. You will not leave otherwise." Elijah compelled the young blonde.

He felt her freewill drain from her eyes. The bluish hue faded to a grey as she mechanically nodded.

A man who looked around 20 walked into the room, confused on what he had came into.
Elijah dropped his hand and barely acknowledged the boy at the doorway, striding out of the room with ease. Each supernatural creature was instructed to use human pace in presence of Ava O'Connell earlier by Camille.
It was her duty to keep her sister clear.

Ava smiled at the boy who obviously was Josh, waving at him as he sheepishly walked into the room.

"Tag your it."

•••

Over 60 reads since I last updated? Damn thank you guys so much! How do we all feel about Elijah meeting Ava properly? And then Haley coming and messing it all up. So thanks Haley. You cow.

No I do love Haley but sometimes she's just ergh. In the next few chapters I think there will be more nik and ava stuff. But I haven't written it yet so not 100%

Please vote and comment and everything else!

Sorry for the mistakes
Lots of love,

Goodbye X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
177K 3.4K 20
❝Soft feathers cannot make a cruel bird kind❞ ― Munia Khan ▶▶▶ Based Outside Any Seasons (An Alternate Timeline) ▶▶▶ In which two immortals meet each...
299K 7.1K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
44.1K 1.5K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...