Accidental love

By nochillmad

Some times love is accidental literally More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chappter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 34 part two and a half
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
39 part two
Chaper 40
41
42
43
44
40 fuckin5
45
The end
😊
Youve been blessed‼️
And it begins, sequel out now

Chapter 6

3.4K 110 18
By nochillmad

I looked back at her as we waited In line, "you really had Idea he didn't speak English", "I had no Idea you spoke Spanish" she said un fazed, my phone started buzzing, it's Lucy she's been trying too call me, text me, and FaceTime, anything too get a hold of me, "how long are you going to Ignore that person?" Normani asked out of the blue, "until I feel like talking too them" she nodded not wanting too ask me anymore questions.

My phone rang again, this time it was Camila, "hello?", "I need a huge favor" Camila said panicked, "what?" I said calmly, "let me borrow your nicest car", I started laughing, "for what?" I said amused at her, "too take Dinah out", "why can't you take your car?", "because it's trash compared to yours", "that's true but what's it worth too you?".

"Do I really have to bring up junior and senior year around Normani?", "is that a threat?" I said shocked, "no it's just a statement but I'm slowly starting to remember a certain night where you were Accompanied by two other young women, no details but there were some strange noises coming from that room".

"okay, okay no need to bring that up, "alright we'll make a deal, I'll let you use  my rs5, if you wash it-" i was cut off by , by the sound of a door shutting, "you have a corvette stingray?", "Camila don't push it", "get out of garage", "it's between the corvette or the Audi", "Camila no, I swear you will not live too see another day if you touch my most prized possession",

she started laughing, "alright alright I'll take the Audi" she said, "is that a porche?" She said into the phone, "Camila leave" I said sternly, "okay okay I'm going", "I owe you, I love you", "yea I'd love me right now too" I said before hanging up in her face. "You want to tell me what got you so upset yesterday ". "No I'm okay" she said politely, I let go of her hand "fine I didn't want to know anyways" I said putting my hand in my lap, "your such a baby" she said trying to grab my hand again, I quickly moved my hand from under hers "stop" she whined trying to grab my hand.

I tapped the side of my cheek not talking, she rolled her eyes then kissed my cheek, I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers again, she held her hand up too my mouth, I smiled kissing her hand, "10 more times" she said smiling, I smiled before ordering our food, I pulled up too the window, "this shit costed 30 dollars" I said too her, "thank you" she said leaning in pecking my check again.

We got our food and left, "Lolo, teach me Spanish" she whined, she woke up Isaac, he stretched looking around, "what do you wanna know?", "teach me how to say a sentence", "okay what's your favorite thing to eat?" I asked, she smirked "I can't say right now Isaacs awake". I snapped my head her way catching on, I swallowed hard, "what's your favorite food?", "chicken wings" she said eagerly, I looked at her with an unimpressed look on my face. "Okay say, a smile grew on my face, "mi comida favorita es caca" i said. Isaac bursted out laughing in the back seat, I laughed as well, "what's funny?" She said confused.

"Nothing" i said stoping my laughter, "mi comida favorita es alitas de pollo", i said telling her to repeat after me, her English accent butchered everything she said in Spanish, "you have too roll your r's" I said laughing at her, "Lauren I got this, I'm a pro". She said in a cocky tone. "Eres tan hermosa", "huh?"she said scratching her head, I heard Isaac in the back seat giggling.

She put her hand in the bag, "if you eat a that French fry in my car I'll run you over with a steam roller" I said not even looking her way, Isaac bursted out laughing again, "I'll give you up for adoption if you laugh again" Normani said half joking as I pulled into the driveway, I tried to hold in my laughtter so he would see me until he began too cry.

"Awe" I said half way laughing, I got out of the car opening his door, he ran into my arms crying harder, Mani rolled her eyes walking to my door, I lifted him up then shut the car door, I rubbed his back soothing him, "I know she's a meanie" I said carrying him inside, "stop carrying buddy", I said sitting on the couch with him still in my arms, he stopped crying but he wouldn't let go of me.

He ate his food still attached too me, "Lauren ¿me adoptar?" I took a long drink of my lemonade and just nodded not looking him in his eyes, he smiled hugging me, I felt a little bad for lying but I damn sure don't want any kids any time soon, I'm too young for that shit". I noticed Mani on the other side of the couch, she had her legs and arms crossed tapping her foot rapidly, "what's wrong?" I asked her, "I don't know what you're talking about" she said speeding up her tapping.

"You want to cuddle?"? I asked opening my arms, she nodded like a child getting up walking towards me, "no" Isaac said squeezing me, "mine" I chuckled, "sorry" I said wrapping my arm around him, she rolled her eyes, "it's time for his antibiotics and your medication" she said walking over too stuff, she grabbed pried Isaac off of me giving him a chewable tablet, he was out like a light, she put him in my guest bedroom before coming and joining me again, she handed me my pill and lemonade I threw it back quickly grimacing at the taste.

Normanis pov
I was majorly jelous that Isaac just stole my girl with that fake ass cry, woah I thought did I just say my girl, I mean I like her, she's gentle too me but mean to me but mean to everyone else, she's good with Isaac, her eyes are so fucking attractive, I just want too..., I was having the dirtiest thoughts about her already, she caught me day dreaming in the car earlier. I could tell her medicine kicked in cause she couldn't stop smiling, she put her hair in a messy bun the put her hood on halfway, she looked so sexy, I crossed my legs again trying to hide that I was slightly turned on.

She came and sat next too me she was comfortably close too me but so close she made my heart pound, "I thought you wanted to cuddle with me", my voice creaked, "I do" I said tensing up a little bit, "are you okay?" She said placing her hand in my upper thigh closer too my knee, I swallowed hard, she laid down pulling me down on top of her,, I guess I was too slow so she grabbed my thigh putting my leg in between hers, her whole hand fit around my thigh perfectly.

I must have fallen asleep, when I woke up I was still on the couch, Lauren walked through the door, "hey baby" she said coming in the door, she dropped a sports bag and pecking my lips, I kissed back before she went to the kitchen, I was very confused, baby?, when did this happen, I got up and walked in the kitchen behind her, "how long was I asleep?" I asked scratching my head, "some time after I left for practice". She said rummaging through her fridge, I came to my senses, "where's Isaac?" I said looking around, "he's with Camz and Dinah remember?" She turned around opening her water.

"Are you okay? Your acting weird" she said leaning against the counter, I didn't respond still highly confused, she walked over to me then lifted me up onto the counter, she put her hand on my forehead then cheek, "remember me, Lauren your girlfriend?", I was still looking around the room, she smirked, "there are ways to make you remember me" she said seductively before attaching her lips my neck, my hole train of thoughts flew out the window, her tounge swirled in circles on my neck, I tried to say stop but all that came out was a moan.

It was so good, I grabbed the back of her neck pulling her closer, she picked me up pulling my legs around her waist, she moved from my neck my mouth, she shoved her tongue in my mouth roughly as she carried me up too her room, our tongues wrestled until hers over powered mine, she kicked her door open softly before gently setting me on the bed, she removed her shirt, I bit my lip checking her out, she got back on top of me attacking my lips she slid her hand underneath my shirt before fully taking it off.

She waisted no time, nibbling of the start of my rib cage, I moaned out her name running my fingers through her hair, "what's my name, say it louder?", she moved down "Lauren" I moaned a little bit louder, she pulled down my sweat pants nibbling along my panty line, "what I didn't hear you" I bit my lip as she left rough but marks on me my thighs she licked directly over my clit through my panties, "Mani", "hum" I moaned out, "wake up" her voice got louder and less sexier.

I opened my eyes looking around, it was just a dream, I was still laying on Lauren, she had the smuggest look on her face, "what were you dreaming about?" She asked as if I already knew, I shut my eyes again sighing, I winced feeling my soaking panties rub against my sensitive clit. "What were you dreaming about?" She said again this time she licked her lip then bit it, I was at a loss of words.

She chuckled, "cats got your tounge?", "more like my tounge your cat" she said in a smug tone, I was very embarrassed, "you know your a sleep talker and a sleep humper?", I put my hands over my face humiliated, "I humped you?" I asked lowly, "it was more like grinding, it was really hot but that still doesn't excuse that you were just moaning my name", "I know I'm cute but you said I was so sexy", Lauren said over exaggerating completely humiliating me. "You should know I'd have you moaning way louder than that" I buried my head into her side as she continued to taunt me.

I got up trying to escape this embarrassment walking to the guest bedroom too check on Isaac. I grabbed the rest of my food out of the microwave, she got up as well stretching and yawning obnoxiously loud, her yawn turned into a moan "aww Lauren" she said mocking me I rolled my eyes grabbing my food, she walked into to kitchen behind me, she slid behind me putting her hands on the counter in front of me as she pressed her center against my ass whispering in my ear, I tensed up "some times dreams come to life" she husked lowly into my ear, I could feel her smirking.

I didn't know respond, I didn't know how too. She put her hand over mine lifting my arm in the air, she spun me around like a princess, she lifted me up on the counter just like in my dream, "I know I've only known you for a short period of time but...you are so beautiful" I blushed smiling as she nervously took a step forward or a step back continually, I noticed how she was constantly lick her bottom lip, I was having a extremely difficult time listening too her words.

"You fun too be around, you make me happy, every time I see you I smile, whenever you walk into a room my heart skips a beat, you distract me from all the fucked up shit I'm going through" I guess I should start listening no, and you're sexy and funny, not as funny as me but still funny, "the point is, "I want to take you out" she thinks I'm sexy?, I was snapped out of my thoughts by her last statement, "like a date?" I said smirking, "yes like a date" she said mocking my tone.

"So what do you say?" She asked nervously, "what do I say about what, I don't remember you asking anything", her cheeks flushed, "omg, just say yes or no". She's so nervous like a 12 year old it's cute. "I don't know what I'm answering" I said smiling, she put her hands over her face hiding her face, "will you go on a date with me?" She said lowly looking down at her hands, "what?" I said loudly, she gave me a harsh look before looking back down at her hands, "I said" I lifted her chin with my finger.

Her looking me in the eyes as she talked normally her eyes were very intimidating but this time they were doughy and sweet, "will you go on a date with me?" She said quickly holding her breath she's so cute, "i don't know I'll need some convincing", I tapped my cheek, she kissed it,  i tapped the other one, she kissed that one, I held out my hand she kissed that as well, I smiled I love how she puts up with my shit, "so..." she said waiting for a response. "I'll think about it" she smacked her lips walking back over to the couch.

She laid on her stomach watching the tv, "your such a baby" I said sitting next to her, she ignored me watching the tv, I climbed on her wrapping my arms around her body, "of course ill go on a date with you" I said squeezing her, she smiled but didn't really react, "pay attention to me" I whined shaking her. "And I'm the baby?" She said turning over on her back, "I'm a baby I don't care" I said flipping my hair. "Brat" she said lowly, "what?" I said harshly, "I said your a brat" she said loud and clear.

I smack her stomach lightly, "don't call me a brat" I said offended, "what are you going to do about it?" Lauren asked cockily, I bit my lip, "5/10 of the things I would like very much and the other 5/10 you'd love", I could tell she was shocked by my last statement, "if it was anything like that dream you just had I'm in". I sighed, "Lauren get over it friends have wet dreams about each other", "wet?" She said snapping her head my way the smirk on her face grew bigger.

------------------------------My mg birthday coming up October 27 lit hoe🤘🏾🤘🏾  stay lit all the fucking time piece out broski

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 17.5K 45
6.3K 196 11
Sometimes love can be a beautiful thing and sometimes love can be a hard thing.
21 2 1
Q-niverse AU - Sometimes, things you thought were over, may unexpectedly start again. Like a relationship.