Touch |•| Destiel

De teawithmyotp

[completed] I love him... but I can't touch him... •ghost!cas• •human!dean• -a fi... Mai multe

[prologue]
[one]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[eleven]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
End.

[two]

2.3K 179 86
De teawithmyotp

cas

A new person.. He hadn't had a new person live here in years... Now what should he do with him? Haunt? Kill?

Cas walked around the man as he walked around observing his new home.

He looked very strong and full of potential. Very attractive... not like that mattered.. Around 20... 23?

The same age you died.

Cas now stood in front of the new visitor and looked into his excited, green eyes.

"Now what am I going to do with you..." Castiel muttered.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

550K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
34.9K 1.2K 32
Evan works at the Orchard during the summer. Connor recently survived a failed suicide attempt, so the Murphy's go to the Orchard in an attempt to so...
1.7K 60 11
Albert Grindelwald-Dumbledore known as Albert Dumbledore is attending Hogwarts starting as a fifth year. What happens when someone find his dad's blo...
19.3K 780 11
Keith hates School Lance. He was annoying as hell. He was cocky and full of shit. He couldn't sing and he flirted with every girl on campus. But Keit...