[four]

cas

He went by his middle name. He hated his middle name. Fuck it.

Castiel considered stalking, haunting, or even acting like a friendly neighbor. But when the new visitor placed a roommate ad, the world seemed simpler.

Dean Winchester was his name. He wanted to move out of the countryside and into the city, hoping to get a job with cars to get a little money. He dropped college, and didn't want to go back.

Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him now.

"You okay? You look really constipated." Dean said with a laugh as they sat at the makeshift coffee table. Castiel shook his head as if to erase the thoughts and gave the boy a pleasant smile.

"No no. I'm fine."

Dean rolled his shoulders back, keeping his eyes on the dead boy. "So... I already told you about myself. What about you?"

Castiel sat quietly for a moment. "Me?"

"Yeah you. Who else? The ghosts?" Dean said with a stunning smile.

Cas gave out a heavy sigh before telling him. "I've always lived here, but I wanted to get away from my family... and my boyfriend." Castiel stopped himself from talking about him, and thought of something else. "I wanted to be a doctor, to help people, but it never worked out.."

"Well here you have a fresh start. Don't let that bring you down, Jim." Castiel flinched at the mention of his middle name. That will take a while to get used to..

But it already brought me down...