Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

By MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... More

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Emily

159 8 3
By MJsGirl1987

Michael's POV

Faith and I have arranged to meet Emily after Julie's visit today and I'm still unsure about the whole thing. Faith said she didn't know her grandmother and she disowend her mother after she found out she was pregnant with Faith, but if this woman really is who she says she is and actually was in her life as a baby, then it's strange how she just disappeared for all these years then randomly hands a message to one of our security.

Faith has alot of questions too and even though we're both still a little sceptical about this woman, we're going to hear her out anyway and find out what this 'warning' she needs to tell us about. We haven't told anybody about this, but we're going to be taking two of my security with us, just in case.

After finishing getting ready, I go downstairs and Faith and Precious are already and waiting for Julie.

"Just try and relax. It's just an hour and it'll be over and done with before we know it" I smile through pursed lips and she sighs heavily. "I hate this. Did you not hear her last time? It was all mommy this and mommy that and..."

"And was just trying to get a rise out of you" I cut her off. "I can't stand it either and it hurts when she says stuff to me too, but we have to just bite our tongue on this one because the second we say or do something, she's gonna go straight to her lawyer" I point out and she doesn't say anything and hold Precious close to her. "This will all be over soon" I smile and kiss her softly then kiss Precious's forehead.

****
Faith's POV

My mom's been here about 30 minutes and just like the other times, she's just sat holding Precious, barely paying her any attention.

"So... the court dates coming up soon"

"Yup" I reply coldly and she doesn't reply. "I just need to use you bathroom" she fakes a smile handing Precious to me and leaves the room.

"Jeez... how much does that woman pee?. It's like the fourth time" Michael rolls his eyes. "How much longer does she have?" I sigh "27 minutes" Michael replies. I'm about to speak when my mom comes back.

"Mommy's back" she coos taking Precious from me and Precious turns to me and cries holding her arms out to me as my mom walks over and sits back on the sofa with her.

"Speaking of her parents. What's Jackie been up to?"

"Does it matter what my dad's been up to?" I ask frown "You call him dad now?" She frowns confused. "That's what he is and Why do you care anyway?" Michael says with an attitude. "Just asking" she shrugs casually. "You don't mind if I get a glass of water do you?" She smiles through pursed lips and gets up to leave the room again.

"You don't need to take her with you" Michael says taking Precious from her and hands her to me. "You can stay with mommy until granny gets back" he smiles at Precious and kisses her forehead and my mom walks out with out saying a word.

"She didn't even bother to ask how's she's been?" I say turn to Michael. "Probably because all she cares about is getting gossip" he shrugs. "Don't worry. We won't have to see that mean lady for much longer" Michael coos at Precious making her smile.

My mom comes back and takes Precious once again and is about to speak when Kai walks in. "Um... Faith can I speak to you about something? I think I messed up on the food order" she says and I look at her confused since we had our groceries delivered a few days ago, but smile and follow her anyway.

****
Julie's POV

While Faith is dealing with their incompatant cook i'm sat in the living room alone with Michael and he sits starting at me with a pissed off look on his face, but doesn't speak. "Is there a reason you keep staring at me?"

"It's my house. I look where ever I feel like it" he shrugs. "Just like you do what you want with Faith?.. because she belongs to you right?" I say with an attitude referring to the comment he said last time I was here.

"Exactly" he smiles at me through pursed lips. Im about to speak when Faith comes back. "Everything ok now?" I ask "fine" she coldly replies. "I don't know why you two have such a problem with me your the one's that stole my child and..."

I'm cut off when Michael's phone starts ringing. "Hours up" he says getting up from his seat. "You actually timed me?" I frown "courts said one hour and we gave you one hour" he shrugs, taking the baby from me. "Well mommy will be seeing you soon" I smile through pursed lips, looking at the baby. "Of course she will.. Faith's her mommy and she sees her everyday" he says with an attitude. "For now. After the court..."

"She'll still be here with us after the court's over.. and you won't" Faith smirks and I'm about to speak when she cuts me off. "Hours over. You can leave now" she shrugs and I turn and leave.

Once I leave get back into my car and drive a small distance from the house then pull over to check my phone and smile to myself, seeing the different cameras that I managed to sneak in and plant around the house.

As I'm watching I listen to Michael talking. "Are you still sure you wanna do this?" He asks Faith and she doesn't reply and sits on the sofa taking out her phone and Michael looks at confused as do I when Michael's phone beeps and the two of them clearly start texting one another even though their both standing in the same room.

"Bill!?" Michael suddenly shouts and one of his security guards walks in and Michael types something on his phone and the guy nods.

"What the fuck are they doing?" I frown, shaking my head confused and watch as the three of them walk around the living room then suddenly the camera I managed to hide when they weren't looking goes blank. Then a few moments later they go into the kitchen and the same thing happened.

"What the fuck is wrong with this stupid thing!?" I frown, hitting the back of my phone. I go to the next camera and the same thing happens then after the last camera goes blank I receive a text message.

From: Faith

Thanks for the gifts, but we already have plenty of security cameras around our house. :P

Faith's POV

We get to this Emily woman's house and after Dave and Pitt check her over and look inside they give us the all clear to come inside.

"You two got a little paranoia?" She chuckles slightly and takes a seat. "Do you blame us?" Michael asks "not really" she shrugs pouring herself a glass of whisky. "You two drink?"

"We're fine. What was with the letter?" Michael asks getting straight to the point. "Well if I'd have just walked over, you probably wouldn't have given me the time of day or believed me. You were a baby last time you saw me and wouldn't recognize me" she turns to me.

"What would you expect? you disown my mom for having me then just randomly show up and leave a note? You don't think that's a little weird?" I frown "It's also weird to fuck your uncle, but you don't see me judging" she shrugs. "Ok we're leaving" Michael says, getting up. "No please?" She says getting up and Pitt moves in front of her and Michael. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. Please? It's really important you hear me out" She asks an Michael sits back down and she sits back in the chair opposite us.

"I never disowned you or Julie. She just tells everybody that"

"So why haven't you been around of your supposedly my grandmother?" I shrug "I am and I even have proof I'm Julie's mother" she says showing me some papers and stuff of my mom's birth certificate and photo's of the two of them when she was a kid. "So what happend then? Did you two have a fight or something?" Michael asks "I wish it was that simple" she sighs heavily. "Julie isn't the person people think she is. That woman is pure evil and manipulative she had me put in a hospital and made everybody believe I was crazy, when I wasn't. I was just trying to protect you"

"Me? From what?"

"Her" she scrunches her face. "I tried to take you away from her and she had me locked up, told everybody I was crazy and tried to kidnap you then had a restraining order so I couldn't contact either you or her and a gagging order so I couldn't go to the press and tell the world what's she's really like, but now your 18 I don't need Julie's permission and you can see me anytime you want" she smiles slightly.

"Why would you try and take her away?" Michael frowns confused. "Because she's a monster and I wanted to keep Faith safe. She may have acted like a loving teen mom and wife on TV, but once those camera's stopped, it was a completely different story. That guy she was married to would go and do whatever and whoever he wanted and Julie would be left alone with you and she couldn't cope and would get angry and become abusive"

"My mom was never abusive. She was barley even around. I had nannies most of the time" I frown confused. "Once you were a little older and the money started rolling in and she could afford it, but before that it was just the two of you. And when the cameras stopped rolling, Julie would come back and stay with me and I'd help her take care of you, but when ever things didn't go her way she was just cruel" she scrunches her face and shakes her head. "In what way?" Michael asks and she shakily takes a deep breath. "The scar behind your ear was from when you were one year old and she hit you for doing something. I think you were making a mess or something, but she got really mad and hit you and you fell into a cupboard and cut your ear and..." She pauses and Michael and I look at her confused as she shakily finishes her glass of whisky and pours herself another then continues. "And the scar on you foot was because one time you wouldn't eat your lunch and threw in on the floor and to teach you a lesson she turned on the stove and put your foot onto it. I managed to grab you quickly but..."

"That's ridiculous. The scar on my foot was from when I stood on a piece of cable and got an electronic shock when I was a kid and.. "

"No! That's what she told you and she told the police that too, but I was there and nobody would believe me! Even when I caught David... touching you. She said it was all lies and..."

"That never happened" I shake my head. "I was there! And.."

"Why would Julie stay with a guy of he was abusing her daughter? And if all this did happend why didn't you do anything about it?" Michael cuts in and we both look at her skeptically and she finished another glass of whisky. "I tried, but I was scared of her. That woman is pure evil and she takes pleasure in hurting people and making their lives hell"

"That part maybe true, but she was never abusive or violent" I point out "not when you were old enough to talk and understand, plus your the reason she got famous when she did that teen mom show and after that she realised you were the best way to make money, but trust me that woman is evil and just plain nasty. She was awful towards you as a kid too" she turns to Michael and he looks at her confused. "Me? I didn't even know Julie as a kid" Michael frowns confused. "You did you just don't remember because of the amnesia"

"I've never had amnesia" he shrugs "You don't think it's strange that you don't remember anything from being in Gary?" She raises and eyebrows "he was like 5 when his family moved away. Why would he remeber?" I shrug, wishing we hadn't bothered, clearly this woman is delouisnal. "Yes you did. But in a way your kinda lukily you don't remember"

"Because of the amnesia right?" Michael rolls his eyes. "Which was her fault. That's how you got that scar on the side of your head because She pushed you in front of a car because she blamed you for breaking up her and Jackie. I know all this sounds crazy and thank God you were ok but..."

"Because clearly you are crazy" I cut her off "My mom and dad were never together. They both even told me. They hated each other, but had a drunken one night stand at a party"

"And as for this" Michael points at the scar at the side of his head. "I got it when I fell off swing"

"That's not true. I don't know what people have told you, but Julie did do that and they were together when Julie was about 13, but they kept it secret because back then it was considered wrong for black and white people to mix. That's why she bleached your skin and they broke up because Jackie saw Julie screaming at Michael in the park and broke up with her and she flipped and vowed he was gonna make Michael pay for breaking them up and I thought she was just saying that because she was upset and..."

"I think we're done here" I sigh getting up to leave and Michael gets up to. "Please? What I'm telling you is true. You have to believe me" she pleads with us then starts crying.

"Your both in danger. I couldn't help before and I'm sorry for letting this happen but I was scared of her and I wish I'd been brave enough to face her the first time, but I was scared and kept telling myself she was young and scared and didn't mean to do it, but it's not true she evil!" She sobs and continues to break down.

****
Michael's POV

"I tried to help him, but it was to late" Emily croaks and Faith and I look at her confused. "He was was so beautiful" she sobs. "Who?" I frown getting more confused and pissed off. "Your brother" she sniffles looking at Faith. "I tried to help him I really did and I kept telling myself she was young and scared. You remember what it's like at that age right? And I kept telling myself she didn't mean it but she did!... she's evil and..."

"What the heck are you babbling about? I don't even have a brother" Faith cuts her off. "It was before you were born. Julie had another child. A son and I had no idea she was even pregnant. Nobody did until that day..." She pauses and shakily takes a deep breath "I came home from work early and when I went into the bathroom Julie was in the tub and she said she didn't mean to do it and I believed her but..."

"You really expect us to believe that?" Faith cuts her off "It's true it's..."

"It's bullshit" I cut in. "Sure Julie's an manipulative bitch that likes to play games, but she wouldn't do something like that, that's just sick!" I frown and we turn to leave.

"Please? Listen to me!" She snaps grabbing my arm and Dave and Pitt quickly get between the three of us. "I'm not going to hurt them! I'm trying to warn them!" Emily snaps at Dave and Pitt as their leading us out the door. "I'm telling the truth!" She yells "yeah sure you are" Faith rolls her eyes.

"Why don't you ask Kathrine what really happened that day?"

"Excuse me?" I frown turning back to her. "kathrine.. Your mother she..."

"Yeah I know who she is" I say with an attitude. "She came over here and she told me about the baby and about Julie trying to take her. If I'm lying then how would I know that huh?" She says and Faith and I don't say anything as she continues "Why don't you ask her how you really got that scar and as for your brother" she turns to Faith. "My mother's cabin.. your great grandmothers. There and old oak tree by the side of the house and a little flower bed beside it and..."

"I'm done here" Faith quickly says and leaves and me, Pitt and Dave follow.

We get into the car and drive back to my mother's and neither me or Faith say anything, still trying to take in what's just happened.

****
Faith's POV

We in the car on the way to pick Precious up from Kathrine's and Michael and I haven't said anything since we left the house. "Do you think she was telling the truth?" I finally mumble and Michael shakes his head. "She's crazy. She even admitted she was In the mental hospital"

"But how did she know all that stuff about Precious and she showed us the proof of who she was"

"Maybe your mom told her and that's how she found out" he shrugs trying to think of a logical explanation. "Doesn't sound like they talk much"

"Baby, you don't really believe all of that do you? The woman was drunk as hell and and clearly crazy. Maybe Julie put her up to it so we try and use her in court or something"

"Maybe... I don't know what to believe right now" I sigh. "Well we're going to my mother's now and i'll talk to her. What she's saying can't be true. It's just to messed up and crazy" he shakes his head.

****
Kathrine's POV

When Michael and Faith come back from some meeting they went to I can instantly tell somethings wrong. "Is everything ok?" I ask "we're fine" Faith smiles through pursed lips and takes Precious from her bouncer and gives her a cuddle and Michael goes into the kitchen and I follow behind him.

"Have you two had an argument?"

"We're fine" he shakes his head. "How did I get this?" He asks pointing at his scar. "I already told you. You fell off a swing and bumped your head. Why?"

"When we lived in Gary?"

"Yes. You were playing in the park with your brothers and you fell off the swing" I shrug. "How come I don't remember?"

"You were a little boy and probably forgot. There's probably alot of times you fell as a kid and don't remember" I shrug and he doesn't say anything. "Michael, what's all this about? Has someone said something about it?" I ask sensing he's upset and he sighs heavily "Do you know someone called Emily?" He asks and I look at him confused. "Michael, what's all this about?" I ask getting a little nervous and he tells me about a letter him and Faith received and that they went to see her.

"Is it true" he asks and I shake my head. "Of course not. You were a little boy back then why would anybody have picked on you? Especially a teenager" I lie, not wanting to bring up any bad memories. "Then why would she say that and about her own daughter? And why would she accuse her of hurting Faith and..."

"Because Emily has mental problems and has for many years. I wouldn't take anything she says seriously. And as for another child, that never happened. If Julie had been pregnant at 14 everybody would have known about it and Jackie was never with Julie expect for that one night. He told you himself"

"Then why would she make up something like that?" He frowns confused. "Because she has mental problems and this time tomorrow she probably won't even remember even talking to you and Faith"

"She said you told her about Precious. Did you?"

"I haven't seen Emily in years" I lie "then how did she know?"

"Julie must have told her. Who else?" I shrug. "I guess... but if she did then it doesn't explain why she'd say all that stuff about her if they were talking and stuff"

"Emily and Julie have always had a rocky relationship due to her illness. Maybe that's the real reason she kept Faith away from her so she didn't get upset seeing her grandmother like that. She's probably just having one of her episodes. Just try and forget about Emily and what she said" I smile at him through pursed lips. "You really didn't go and see her?" He asks and I shake my head. "Last time I heard she was in a mental hospital and I haven't seen her since and I suggest you and Faith do the same" I suggest and he nods. "It all did sound a little too crazy" he chuckles slightly under his breath.

"Because that's exactly what it was, just the rambling of a crazy old woman" I smile at him through pursed lips and put my arms around him and give him a hug then break away slightly. "It's probably for the best the two of you don't contact her again. All this upset and confusion isn't good for Faith and the baby"

"I just wanna make her happy and help her find out who she really is, but everytime we find something, either the person died or has gone crazy" he sighs heavily. "Faith, may not know about things from her past or about her mothers family, but that doesn't mean she doesn't know who she is or that you haven't help her find out"

"How do you mean?"

"Well.. She knows she's a Jackson and she knows all of us.. which you helped her to find out and she also knows she's a loving wife and has a husband that loves her and she knows she's a loving and doting mother to a  beautiful little girl which you also helped her with and pretty soon you'll both have another baby, which..."

"Is a boy" he smiles "you found out the sex?" I ask and he nods. "Last week. We're gonna have a son!" He smiles excitedly. "That's great news!" I smile giving him a hug then break away slightly. "And this is what you need to be concentrating on. Not all that silly nonesess that other people are saying. You have a great music career and a beautiful family and that's all you need to worry about" I smile and he nods and smiles back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 12 8
(SEQUEL TO "THE WAY SHE MADE ME FEEL") (BEFORE READING THIS STORY, PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL STORY, "THE WAY SHE MADE ME FEEL"!! THANK YOU!) Michael J...
5.8K 185 20
Y/N is a young girl that is childish, sweet, and funny to be around others, even if she is captured in publicity. She was even dating the King of Pop...
11.5K 356 31
Marylin Amherst , a sweet 15 year old girl in which everyone admired and looked up to, was going through a hard time and needed support but instead s...
10.7K 274 31
Y/n had been best friends with Michael since the age of eight years old, they grew up together developing a tight bond with each other knowing each o...