Eyes of Fire (Gaster!Sans x R...

By pst_writes

(FAN FICTION BASED OFF OF VIDEO GAME 'UNDERTALE') His eyes were like fire. Amber. Dangerous. But they intrigu... More

1. Stars
2. Lost and Found
3. Worrier
4. Faded
5. Stranger
6. Confusion
7. Smile
8. Hurt
9. Amidst the Questions
10. Say Something
11. Pasts That Define
12. Safe
13. Finally
14. Futile Rest
a/n
16. Cherish It
Holy guacamole its another a/n
17. Fragile
Friends tag or somethin idk XD
18. Runnin'
19. Again
Tag for the lolz
20. Entwined
21. Protector
A/n because your author sucks and is terrible for not updating
22. Goodbye
23. Thantophobia
24. The Bonds We Share
A/n
tagged
bubblestrout---> crying_butterflies
25. Two Hearts
yo kids
26. Save Me
27. Why?
28. Their Cruel Fate
29. In Your Arms
a/n
30. Shadowed
31. Revelation
32. Two-Faced
a/n
33. Their Souls Are With Us
34. Turning Tables
35. Endure and Survive
36. Gone
37. Home Is Where The Soul Is
#whenyou'retagged + A/N
38. Changes
39. Their People
40. Friends In New Places
41. Memories That Haunt Us
42. The Beginnings
43. I Remember
44. I Confess
45. Fragments Of A Heart
46. Hands Of The Familiar
47. Death Does Not Discriminate
48. All Is Lost
49. We All Become Our Worst Fears
Epilogue & Author Note
Timetable and other info

15. Stay

5.5K 249 424
By pst_writes

Y/n P.O.V

--------------------8x9---------

Yawning loudly, I awoke blanketed in warmth, and my face buried in some sort of cloth, like a t-shirt. The light quickly invaded and I looked up, my eyes still laced with fatigue and raw with last night's tears. There I saw.....G?! We were holding each other in my bed, our legs intwined together and his comforting arms wrapped around me. A blush spread across my cheeks, as I loosened my grip on him, rather reluctantly actually.. 

I smiled to myself, the blush still prominent on my face. Again, like always, I quickly remembered what had happened last night, and the surge of gratitude (also embarrassment) was nearly too much.

"Mornin doll," G's smooth voice filled my ears and I caught my breath, immediately wondering if he had seen me smiling. He chuckled at my tomato like state, ruffling my hair playfully, the locks slipping between his bony fingers. Despite the fact they were bone, his whole body emitted a comforting heat, nearly exactly like a human's temperature.

"Hey, thanks." I whispered in gratitude. A look of shock was pictured on his face, which was soon replaced by a smile and a yellow tint on his cheek bones. G hugged me tighter, and then suddenly pulled back. We were now sat up as I looked at him in confusion. What was he planning?

And as soon as we had leant back, we were leaning in until, without warning, my lips were met with his mouth.

He was kissing me!

Needless to say, I didn't mind.

I melted into the kiss, as we held each other on that bed. It felt like heaven, everything beautiful and special mixed into one. It tasted of vanilla and almost... toffee? Those cigarettes were of the same flavour I noticed.

Reluctantly, we separated, grinning from ear to ear. It felt like that feeling would never go away, the feeling of ten thousand butterflies filling my stomach and dancing a perfect, lyrical dance. The feeling of my heart racing like it was running a marathon, but never wanting to give up. The feeling of pure, pure..

Love?

And that was when I realized, I was falling for G. And falling hard.

"You humans are squishy." He suddenly said, poking me.

"Hey! Well you're very bony." I huffed, fighting back a smile.

"Well, I am worked down to the bone." G grinned, poking me again and sending me into a fit of laughter, falling back on the bed. Loud laughter that echoed throughout the room. I clamped a hand over my mouth as a few giggles escaped my mouth when I looked up at G. His eyes were wide with amazement and an amber hue rested on his cheekbones. My heart thumped a little quicker as he spoke again- "That was adorable." he announced, grinning from ear to ear.

"Pfff, okay, bone-man." I teased, now poking his side. He gasped, leaping on me and driving his hands into my sides. I laughed as he continued to tickle me until I begged him to stop.

"You're good doll." He smiled down at me, as I shyly returned the favour. 

"Okay." I grinned, butterflies performing a full gymnastic routine in my stomach.

Could I be falling for him?

----------------------------8x9------------------------------

The cringe at writing the kiss part tho XD

Hope you guys enjoyed! Again thank you so much for the amazing support and reads and votes and the rest of it!!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 3.1K 52
His eyes were like stone, cold and dead against the blank snow. Hers were like melting frost, swimming in glacial lakes like an undisturbed winter. I...
96.7K 2.2K 10
You have lived in the underground for 4 months now, and had befriended the most adorable cinnamon roll ever, Sans. However, you couldn't help but to...
153K 8.1K 106
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15/16 I'M REALLY SORRY LADS Chara is stuck in a spiral of Evil. Sans and Frisk are happily living on the Surface. The LOVE is...
163K 6.1K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...